1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 11

Tess thought Madge to be thirty-five'ish, sorta' soccer-mom'ish in appearance. In fact, Tess thought she could probably pass as a 'double' for Kate of the 'Kate plus Eight' reality series in both face and body, not a bad look at all, thought Tess.

As their online 'affair' continued, it was revealed that Madge was, indeed, married to a guy so conservative that he made Dick Cheney seem like a liberal. Madge, it turned out, had always harbored closeted desires about gal/gal sex ever since the first, and only, time with another female at the age of sixteen in High School. Never acted on those urges, not even before marrying Mr. Stick-in-the-mud-but-has-money ten years or so, ago. She had been doing the Craigslist thing for a little over a year or so as an outlet for all those feelings that were screaming to leave the closet, satisfying the sexual needs that fucking her husband didn't do. He was terrible in bed she had alluded to so many times that Tess wondered why women stayed in those situations but tried hard not to judge, not walking a mile in their shoes and all that.

For Madge, her thing with Tess proved to be so tempting for her, making her so desirous of feeling another woman's real touch, that it was she who broached the idea of a clandestine meeting, in person, for real, when her spouse was away on one of his frequent business trips. She had been tempted before to cheat, had Madge, from her online activity but this one, this coed named Tess, excited her more and more with each online encounter.

For Tess, the illicitness of the whole thing with Madge got her adrenalin pumping, liking the 'danger' involved in fucking around with a married woman and, if she were being truthful, she had a desire, as well, for some 'new' pussy; it'd been quite a while since Tess had played with and tasted 'strange'.

"Tess, over here," She heard when she entered the coffee shop, stopping at the hostess station to scan the half-filled eatery. Spotting Madge a few booths down, on her left, Tess quickly noted that Madge, like Tess, had taken advantage of the warmer weather to dress with a low-cut top, both women showcasing the swell of their breasts with ample cleavage to ogle.

"You're even more attractive, in person," Madge said as Tess sat across from her in the booth, her eyes quickly scanning, delightfully so, the fifteen-year younger body of Tess, her bra-less breasts grabbing her attention immediately.

"Back at'cha," Tess replied to the compliment, her own eyes enjoying the older woman's build and beauty, sending a quick flash of warmth to her crotch.

"Hungry?" Madge asked, politely.

"Not for anything on the menu," Tess answered, no double-entendre in her tone, no mistaking the desire for her booth partner.

"Certainly don't beat around the bush do you? no pun intended," Madge remarked in reply, her own crotch feeling a flush of warmth.

"No, I don't," Tess admitted, "especially when I am so turned on by someone like I am right now."

Pausing a brief second or two, Madge replied, "Hotel?"

"That works. Ride with me? Bring you back for your car, later?" Tess answered.

"Sounds like a plan," Madge answered, her eyes locked with Tess' as she tossed a five-dollar bill onto the table for her coffee and tip.

They ambled out of the coffee shop together, turning towards the parking lot, silent as they walked side by side. Taking Madge by her hand, Tess turned them towards her row where she was parked. Opening the passenger door for Madge, Tess stood to the side so that her married, soon-to-be-lover, could slide into the passenger seat.

Tess had just sat behind the wheel, closing her door when Madge, leaning over the console, turned Tess' face towards her own with fingers on her chin, kissing her. Turning towards Madge with her body, Tess' tongue explored Madge's mouth, slowly, as Madge made small cooing and sucking sounds around Tess' excellent tonguing. Sliding her hand under Madge's low-cut blouse, Tess found the breasts that she was seeking to fondle, loving how heavy they felt to her hand now under Madge's skimpy push-up bra, loving how Madge's large nipples became rock hard with excitement at her touch.

Starting her car, Tess took Madge's hand in hers and with Madge turned in her seat so that she could face towards Tess, Tess placed Madge's hand on her braless breast, under her top, for Madge to fondle her as she drove them to a hotel.

"Play with me, baby.....yeah, like that," Tess cooed as she turned onto the busy street and into traffic.

Tess picked an upscale hotel near the University, checking in under her own name, not her married lover's name, paying with the money that Madge had forced into her hand before Tess got out of the car to register.

"No. I'm paying. No arguement. Got it?" Madge had said, her tone leaving no room for confusion as to her intent.

Parking her car near their entrance and far from the busy boulevard where prying eyes might see her vehicle, the two women made the short walk through the entrance and to their home for the next few hours.

After locking the door behind them, Tess turned, smiling at Madge sitting, now, on the edge of the bed, Madge's eyes ablaze with excitement, her tongue licking across her lips in anticipation, a slight gasp escaping from her lips when Tess pulled her top off and over her head, Tess' breasts bouncing slightly as they became free of clothing.

Tess slipped her jeans from her hips, stepping towards the visibly excited Madge. With both hands, Tess pulled Madge's top from her, her fingers quickly undoing and removing the expensive, lacy bra, freeing Madge's breasts as well. Gently pulling Madge to her feet afterwards, Tess undid Madge's skirt and dropped it to the floor for Madge to step out of, bending down to one knee afterwards and placing her mouth over Madge's damp panties to nuzzle and mouth. Tess loved the warmth her mouth felt, loved the flowery scent wafting from Madge's cunt.

There was no hesitation, no second thoughts from Madge as she allowed Tess to lay her down onto the bed, on her back, her arms wrapping around Tess' torso as they locked their lips together in a passionate kiss. Madge moved her legs apart so that Tess' leg and knee could slip between them, Madge's hips moving in a slow grind, rubbing her ever-so-needful pussy against Tess' leg and knee.

They didn't rush the foreplay between them, both women loving the feel of the other to their hands, fingers, and tongues as they explored each other lustfully, wantonly, neither wishing to rush the moment. Each woman removed the panties from the other, both finding their partner's slit with their probing fingertips after resuming their kissing of each other, a slight gasp escaping from Madge when Tess' finger began rubbing circles on her clitoris.

Taking her time, almost as if she was tortuing Madge, Tess made love to Madge's tits, biting, licking, sucking on her lover's nipples, Madge's legs and hips squirming under Tess' body in need, her coos and moans clearly showing desire and pent up need for physical release.

And when Madge thought that she could stand no more teasing, when she thought she would burst from the foreplay with this coed, she felt Tess' expert mouth and tongue descend onto her very wet pussy, the feeling bringing an elongated loud moan of joy at the feel of the twenty-year old's mouth and tongue on her sex.

Her first climax happened within seconds of Tess' mouth on her pussy, the speed surprising them both as she humped her pussy against Tess' cunnilingus of her snatch, her hands gripping Tess' head tightly as her hips moved quickly back and forth on Tess' tongue.

"Aaaah, Mother of God.....Sweet, fucking Jesus," Madge cried into their room, loudly, filling the room with its plaintive cry of orgasmic release.

The first one over with now, Tess made long, delicious oral love to the married woman in their bed, her own need and desire for climax building within her. Tess allowed Madge a few more climaxes, each, seemingly, better and more intense than the previous, each bringing forth cries of joy. And when Tess felt Madge urging her from between her legs, pulling Tess, almost frantically, up from between her legs, she allowed it to happen, a trail of wetness from her chest to her own pubes as she slid her body across the slickness of Madge's pussy lips.

Straddling Madge's head between her knees on the bed, she loved the feel of Madge's fingers digging into her firm ass-cheeks, pulling her pussy towards the awaiting mouth that was practically begging for a taste of Tess.

Tess gave Madge all she wanted of her pussy, riding the woman's mouth and tongue to several needed explosions of orgasm, each shaking Tess more than the one before, the sounds from Madge's excited eating of Tess loud in the hotel room.

There was little rest for them, neither tiring of the feel and taste of the other and in their last sex-play of the night, they slowly enjoyed each other in a delightful sixty-nine, a position that Tess truly loved, each climaxing multiple times as they ate each other's pussies with abandon.

It was near midnight when the two lovers left the rented room of the hotel to return to Tess' car, both looking as if they had just fucked each other's brains out and neither caring how they looked at the moment.

They stayed silent on the short, five minute drive to retrieve Madge's car back at the coffee shop, their hands holding on to the other's, small, soft caresses of fingers to each other's hand in their own.

"You do know that I want to see you again, I hope," Madge said to Tess, finally breaking the silence of the car, "This can't be just a one-time thing with us, I hope you know that."

"I do," Tess said in reply, turning in the seat to face Madge, stroking her fingers lightly down the side of the married woman's face.

"You do want to see me again, don't you?" Madge asked, fishing in hopes that Tess felt the same way.

"As often as our schedules allow, as often as you can get away from your husband," Tess said further, making Madge's heart swell with gladness that this twenty-year old found her worthy, found her desirable.

"Thank you. Thank you for this night. Thank you for reminding me what sexual pleasure is all about," Madge said softly, her own fingers now tracing along Tess' cheekbones, trailing across Tess' lips, Madge's juices visible around their edges.

"You know how to reach me," Tess said finally, kissing Madge goodnight sweetly, soft lips upon soft lips.

Waiting to ensure that Madge had no car trouble, Tess waved her fingers back at Madge as her married consort drove away, Madge's smile beaming in the dark night.

Driving back to her house, Tess smiled to herself, the smell of Madge's pussy still fresh to her nostrils as it wafted from Tess' lips, the adrenalin still pumping through her body from the wrongness of it all, this tryst with a married woman in a rented hotel room, her soul at peace with the rightness of it all, at the same time...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds