1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 15

Pulling her head from the side of Stef's, Tess leaned her brow against Stef's, her fingers tracing slow circles on Stef's back, both of them eye-fucking the other. Moving slowly, not breaking eye contact, Tess moved her lips towards Stef's, the feel of Stef's warm breath to her lips turning her on.

Tess kissed Stef, softly, lips moving over lips in small nibbles. Stef kissed back, opening her mouth to accept Tess' tongue, a welcomed and familiar warmth growing between her legs, making Stef sure that she would probably not strike out tonight.

The song ended and still holding hands, they made their way back to their booth, Stef sliding in first which put her between Jo and Tess. Their drinks were waiting and clinking glasses together, the ladies air-toasted each other, each sipping afterwards.

Stef couldn't help but notice that both Tess and Jo were sitting close, their legs brushing against hers, the heat feeling simply wonderful to Stef.

Jo turned Stef's face towards hers, kissing her with lust but not with roughness. When that kiss ended, Stef felt a finger on her chin turning her head towards Tess' waiting lips, Jo's hand rubbing softly up and down Stef's bare arm as she kissed Tess.

"Wow," Stef said when Tess broke off their kiss, "how in the world am I expected to pick between you two lovely girls?"

"Who says you have to?" Jo replied, her hand now stroking Stef's thigh through her dress.

"We know how to play nice," Tess contributed to the discussion, her lips placing small kisses to the side of Stef's neck afterwards, her lips nibbling at Stef's ear.

"That surely would take the pressure off of having to choose, wouldn't it?" Stef said, her breathing becoming labored as she moved her head around, stretching her neck up and down to accomodate both girls now, both nibbling around her neck and cheeks. Raising her hands to cup each girls' head, Stef's breathing became even more labored, her level of excitement rising.

"I have a room.....shame to let it go to waste," Stef said, kissing Jo lustfully immediately afterwards, liking that Tess was now fondling her breasts through her blouse, Stef not caring who the fuck might have been watching the mini-porn show that their booth had now become.

The three women left the booth after Jo paid their tab to Gloria and, of course, she left a large tip for her soon-to-be fuck buddy.

"Thanks sweetie," Gloria said when she saw how much of a tip she was getting, leaning in and whispering into Jo's ear, "Maybe, see you Thursday night?"

Leaning into Gloria's ear, Jo replied in a whisper, "No maybe about it, you will definitely see me Thursday night," planting a soft kiss to Gloria's ear afterwards.

"Looking forward to it," Gloria said as Jo left to catch up with Stef and Tess who were almost at the front door, holding hands as they walked out.

"One car or two?" Stef asked the girls.

"One. Ours. We'll bring you back to yours," Jo said.

"But, not 'til in the morning, right?" Stef questioned.

The sibs glanced at each other in that moment, Jo answering as she opened the back door of Tess' Beemer, "Right, not 'til in the morning," holding the door opened for Stef to slide into the back seat, followed by Jo.

"I'm at the downtown Hyatt, the executive tower," Stef said to Tess who was now behind the wheel, buckling up, "it has it's own parking garage and private elevator," Stef said further to Tess as Jo placed an arm around Stef, pulling Stef towards her lips.

"I know where it is; enjoy the ride, ladies," Tess replied, adjusting her rear-view mirror just in time to catch the sight of Jo laying a lip-lock on Stef, Jo's hand sliding under Stef's blouse, Stef's hand sliding into the vee of Jo's paritally opened blouse at the same time.

"Oooh, mmmmmmm," came the moans and groans from the backseat of her car as Tess drove the trio towards their play-pen for the night.

Stef's mouth sucked noisily on Jo's tongue as the two women fondled each other feverishly, Stef's hand squeezing Jo's larger breasts with lust and passion, loving the feel of Jo's firm D-cups to her small hand and fingers. Pulling her mouth from Jo's, Stef peeled Jo's shirt to the side, exposing her quest, dropping her mouth to nosily suck on Jo's tits, animal sounds escaping her lips as she sucked with ferocity on Jo.

Arriving at the parking structure about ten minutes later, the trio made their way to the elevator that required a key-card to access the upper levels of the upscale Hotel. As the elevator made its way, slowly, to the top floor, Jo and Tess sandwiched Stef between them, both kissing on her, feeling her up, Tess knowing that their play would be giving someone a hard-on when it was viewed by security at some point.

Finally reaching Stef's floor, our trio made the short walk to Stef's suite, the sibs following behind Stef who almost speed-walked to her suite's door, slipping her card into the slot, opening her room to her visitors.

Stef's 'room' was actually a large suite of three rooms, nicely appointed, of course, a bottle of Champagne sitting in an ice-bucket, nicely chilled as Stef had asked the 'butler' of the floor to do.

"Would you like some Champagne?" Stef offered to her two playmates, hoping their answer would be no, that their answer would be that they wanted to get naked and jump into the bed with Stef for Stef was sooooo ready to get naked and to get fucked by these two twenty-somethings.

Their answer was exactly what Stef had hoped it would be, Jo leading the way to Stef's large bedroom, the King-sized bed already turned down by housekeeping and Jo leaving a trail of clothes behind her.

Tess moved behind Stef, her hands undoing Stef's blouse with nimble fingers from behind as Tess kissed and nibbled on the older woman's neck and shoulders. Jo knelt before Stef as her sib was pulling off Stef's blouse, dropping it to the floor, Jo's hands undoing the snap of Stef's skirt, unzipping it and letting it fall around the ankles of Stef for her to step out of.

Burying her mouth against Stef's silk briefs, Jo slowly gnawed at Stef's damp panties, her mouth surrounding the dampness of Stef's mons through the thin fabric, her mouth 'chewing' slowly, sending bolts of fire to Stef's quaking stomach.

Stef was an inch or two shorter than the sibs, her body slenderish, her B-cup breasts firm and sprinkled with freckles across her skin. Tess was kissing Stef, her tongue exploring the woman's mouth, Stef's head thrown back and sorta' resting against Tess' shoulder and turned towards Tess, her mouth moving as she sucked on the tongue that was in her mouth. Slipping her fingers in Stef's panties, Jo pulled them down and off of Stef, the woman now naked, Jo's mouth returning to the wet, trimmed pubes of Stef's pussy to lick and taste.

"Ohhh, that feels soooo goood," Stef cooed at her playmates, their hands all over her as they became naked as well, neither giving Stef time to even catch her breath from their fondling of her body, her breathing coming in short, rapid gasps and driven by her excitement of the moment.

Led onto the bed by the sibs, Stef was laid onto her back in the middle of the large bed, the sibs on either side of her, Stef's arms around them both, her eyes wide with excitement at their firm, young breasts, their nipples hard and begging to be sucked, Stef thought to herself.

The foreplay was not hurried but it was intense, their hands and lips and tongues all over each other, wet sounds of arousal from all of them as they played. Pulling Tess so that she could suck on those beautiful tits, Stef closed her eyes as her mouth tried, in vain, to suck all of Tess' tit into her mouth, her tongue licking and flicking across the younger woman's nipples in a feeding frenzy it almost seemed.

As Stef sucked, fondled and played with Tess' breasts, Jo was now between Stef's legs, her tongue flicking, playfully, across Stef's large clit, her mouth sucking it as if it were a baby-cock, producing lustful moans of enjoyment from the honey-blonde-headed woman. Holding Jo's head with a firm hand to her pussy, Stef slowly humped against Jo's mouth, while Tess straddled Stef's body between her legs, lowering her boobs for Stef to suck and play with again, Tess now feeling arousal and desire rising from deep inside as Stef did so.

Humping faster and faster against Jo's expert cunnilingus, Stef pulled Tess to move up, to straddle her head between the younger woman's legs and knees, her hands gripping Tess' ass tightly as she pulled that young pussy to her mouth.

"Uuuummmmmmmmmmm, oh damn, oh God...." the words from Stef, as she munched on Tess' pussy, muffled by that same pussy on her mouth, Tess' snatch now moving rapidly up and down across Stef's lips and tongue, Tess feeling the orgasm rising quickly.

"Aaaaah, oh damnnnnnn....." Stef cried aloud when Jo's cunnlinigus drew forth the orgasm that Stef so needed to feel that night, her noise of climax mixing with Tess' now, Tess gripping her hands tightly on the headboard of the hotel bed as her hips rocked back and forth against Stef's rapidly chewing lips and mouth.

Barely having time to catch her breath from her world-class climax, Stef felt Tess' pussy lifting from her mouth, it now red and wet with pussy juices, felt Jo moving to take Tess' place so that Stef could now eat Jo's very wet, very needful of climax pussy which Stef eagerly and happily did. Exchanging places, Jo now rode Stef's mouth as Tess' own mouth was now expertly bringing orgasmic bliss to visit Stef once more.

Eventually, the three women were sated of their animal urges and needs, Stef's bed now looking as if a fight had taken place in it. Stef couldn't seem to get enough of her two playmates' titties, feeling them, sucking them, their young firmness providing grist for Stef's mill of lust. With a last long and loud sucking of both girls' titties, Stef finally slipped her mouth from a tit, her head dropping like a stone to the large, oversized pillows of the large, oversized bed. Pulling both girls to lay against her, Stef was quickly asleep, the girls joining her in that, the three exhausted from the sex-play and orgasms....

"Call me? Either of you, both of you, I don't care, anytime, okay?" Stef said as she prepared to get out of Tess' car which had brought the trio back to the parking lot of The Loft in the morning, Stef's Benz sitting out in the middle of the lot, lonely in its spot, surrounded by the empty slots around it.

Stef had given both girls her private number, and exchanging a good-bye kiss with them both, Stef got into her car, waving, then driving off to wherever.

"Woman sure likes sucking titties, doesn't she?" Jo remarked to her sis as they watched Stef drive away. Pulling her blouse opened to show the bite marks that Stef had left on her boobs to Tess, Tess laughed and did the same for Jo, both sibs having hickies on their tits from Stef's mouth.

"Good pussy, though," Tess said to her sis as she left the parking lot of the club, turning to find them a place to have a much needed bite of breakfast.

"Roger that," Jo agreed, the sibs exchanging a fist bump of agreement at Tess' statement....

Jo was in the shower of the larger bathroom of Tess' house, singing away, the sound of the shower, thankfully, drowning her poor attempt to do so. Jo could eat pussy like a champ but couldn't carry a tune in a bucket.

Didn't stop her from singing in the shower, though.

She didn't hear the bathroom door open because of her bad singing and the noise of the shower, didn't register the fact that Jean had come into the bathroom and was standing there, gazing lustfully at Jo's body. No, the first clue that Jo had that she had company was when the shower stall's door opened and she felt a hand reach around her back to cup her breast.

"Oh fuck, Jean, you scared the shit out of me," Jo said, her heart beating like crazy from the shock/surprise when she turned around quickly at the touch of Jean's hand to her boob.

"My bad," Jean said as she moved against Jo, forcing Jo against the shower wall, her hand quickly between Jo's legs, stroking Jo's cunt, "here, let me make it up to you," Jean dropping to her knees while saying it.

With the water beating down upon her, Jean put her mouth to Jo's pussy and gave her a real welcome-home-soldier reception, cheerfully, at that. They quickly finished with that, drying off just as quickly as they could and pulling Jo by her hand, Jean threw her on the bed and once again, buried her face between Jo's firm, toned legs, giving Jo some wonderful orgasms in the process.

Pulling her face from between Jo's legs, Jean climbed onto the bed and then onto Jo's face, looking down as her pussy soon covered the smiling Jo's face. Jean rode Jo's mouth as if she were riding a bucking bronco, screaming loudly as Jo brought her to several delicious climaxes in a row, Jean's screams of pleasure carrying throughout the house.

Downstairs, Tess continued watching the movie on the TV, smiling when Jean's cries of release reached her ears.....

(continued in Chapter 16)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 674 milliseconds