1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 18

OH!MY!GOD! thought Janice when she felt Megan's tongue slip into her mouth, the flash of heat in her crotch lighting up immediately as Megan's tongue freely explored her mouth.

Both girls were moaning their pleasure from their kissing, both of them beginning to squirm a bit as their bodies responded to the increasing horniness that the kisses brought to their party.

"Still liking it?" Meg asked softly of Janice when they broke their latest kiss.

"Yeah, don't stop, okay?" Janice pleaded honestly with Meg, Jan's breathing coming a bit hard to her, now. Oh no, she thought, don't you dare stop now.

Megan didn't.

Kissing Janice again, a bit more lustfully, Janice returned the intensity of the kiss back to Megan, neither girls choosing to be silent as they kissed each other passionately. Meg felt a brief moment of hesitation in Jan's kiss of her when she slipped her hand under Jan's tee and started stroking her flat stomach, her fingertips causing Jan's stomach muscles to ripple in response.

The hesitation was, indeed fleeting, because when she resumed her kissing with Meg, Jan was even more intense, sliding her tongue into Meg's mouth as Megan had done to her. And when Jan felt Meg's fingertips slowly crawling up her belly, towards her breasts, her only thought was that she wished Meg would hurry up and get there, for God's sake!

Not to worry, Meg's hands found Jan's C-cup breasts, softly fondling and feeling the perfect mounds of flesh, Jan's hardening nipples sending a shiver of satisfaction to Meg.

Feeling ever more confident with herself because of Janice's positive responses, Meg moved her lips to Janice's chin, then neck, her hand slowly lifting her bed-mate's tee shirt higher and higher until, at last, Jan's breasts were exposed.

Kissing the mounds of flesh as her hand softly caressed the mocha-colored tits of her classmate, her mouth soon slipped over a nipple, her mouth making small sucking motions which caused Jan's already hard nipples to hardened even more.

Holding Meg's head between her hands as Meg sucked and kissed her breasts, Jan moved her head side to side on her pillow, her horniness for more of this making itself known to her. She had never felt this level of horniness before, not even when she masturbated her need for sexual release.

"Oooooh," was all that Janice could manage to moan when she felt Meg's hand cup her pussy through her briefs, Jan's crotch humping to meet Meg's soft caresses of her snatch. Feeling Meg's hand slip into the top of her briefs, Jan pulled Meg's mouth from sucking her tits so that she could kiss her, kissing her hard, loudly moaning her arousal as she explored as much of Meg's mouth as she could with her tongue .

When Meg's fingertip brushed across her clit, Janice orgasmed, a small shiver of one, but damn near causing her to bite off Meg's tongue which was deep in her mouth as they kissed.

(patience, soft touches, gentle kisses)

Jo's voice cried inside of Megan's head, Megan trying oh-so-hard to be patient and to take her time as she kissed and touched Janice.

(slip it inside, not all the way, make me want it)

Tess' voice now commanded Megan inside of her head. With her mouth sucking lustfully on Jan's breasts, Megan slipped her finger into her classmate's unbelievably wet snatch, just to the first knuckle-joint of her finger, a gasp of surprise/pleasure coming from Jan's mouth.

Janice was crazy with desire now, out of control some would say as she writhed and twisted her body in excitement under Megan's mouth and hands on her body, Janice's hands rubbing furiously on Megan's back as her need for climax started pounding loudly in her head.

Sitting upright suddenly, Janice yanked her sleep-tee from her body, throwing it to the floor. Pulling Meg's tee from her as well, she tossed it to the floor to join hers, falling back onto the bed, pulling Meg to lay on top of her as she sucked Megan's tongue into her mouth, both girls grinding their pussies against the other's.

Keeping her hand beneath her body as she lay on top of Janice, Megan continued her fingering of Janice while they rubbed their breasts against each other's, their kissing noises very loud in the teenager's bedroom.

"Oooooooooh, ooooooooh, oh God, oh God....." Jan moaned lustfully when she felt Megan's finger slip just a tad bit deeper into her pussy.

Smiling to herself, Meg pulled her mouth from Jan's, her tongue tracing a trail to those gorgeous brown breasts, Jan's hands now finding Megan's tits to play with, to caress, to squeeze wantonly, the pleasure, for her, from another girl's tits in her hands, unbelievably crazy-hot.

As Megan slowly sucked on Jan's tits, she deftly slipped her finger under the waist band of her classmate's briefs, pulling them from Jan's hips, Jan lifting her ass from the bed so that Megan could do so.

Lifting her head from the sucking of those tasty brown orbs of flesh, Megan locked Janice's eyes with hers, staying locked as Megan slowly traced her tongue down Jan's flat, eighteen year-old stomach.

Oh, for sure, Jan knew where Meg was taking her mouth and tongue, knew for sure what Megan was about to do to her. Janice had never, ever, been eaten by anyone, much less another girl, but she knew what it was, she knew that she wanted it to happen, she knew, beyond any doubts, that she NEEDED it to happen, she needed to feel Meg's mouth on her pussy.

Spreading her legs for Megan's body as she licked lower and lower, Jan now leaned on both of her elbows, on the bed, looking downward, watching, waiting, wanting it sooooooo badly, her excitement growing when Meg was finally 'in place', Meg's hot breath on her pussy almost making her cry tears of joy, it felt so good.

For Megan, she had to restrain her desires, her need to feel Jan's pussy in her mouth so strong. Slowly, gently, Megan pried Jan's brown pussy-lips apart, Megan's eyes glazing over with lust at the sight of her quest.

Tess was right, it IS all pink on the inside.

Lowering her mouth to Janice's sopping wet snatch, the two girls kept their eyes on each other as she did so. And when Megan's tongue flicked across and around those delicious lips between Jan's legs, Janice moaned loudly, throwing her head back, closing her eyes as the most intense, delicious feeling of arousal wrapped itself around her body.

Keeping her body-weight on her elbows, Janice lifted her hands to fondle her own breasts, to play, to squeeze, her fingers pinching her own nipples hard as her classmate, lover, friend, did magical things to her sex with her mouth and tongue.

"Aaaaaah, no, yes, oh God!," Janice cried loudly, the first hint that she would not be, never be, a 'silent' sex-partner for anybody, her hips moving furiously fast against the chewing lips and tongue of Megan.

"Ooooooh, God, ooooooooh yesssssssss......." Janice shouted so loudly that it caused Megan to wonder if Janice's neighbors would hear her.

And, quicker than she wanted, much quicker, for she wanted these delicious feelings to last forever, Janice erupted with an orgasm that, literally, brought tears to her eyes of relief and satisfaction.

That's not all that her orgasm brought to their party.

When she climaxed, Janice's virgin pussy absolutely flooded Megan's mouth with juices, causing Megan to slurp and gulp as much of the juices as she could, she, herself, feeling a shudder of orgasm from all that was going on in the teenager's bed.

Oh, Sweet Jesus! thought Megan as she greedily sucked and swallowed her classmate's love juices, DAMN!, she tastes soooooooo wonderful, sooooooo deliciously good.

One right after the other, the hits kept on coming for Janice, each one causing her body to quake with joy, with lust, with desires that bounced around in her head, confusing her, delighting her, making her crazy, but, in a good way.

They lost track of time, both girls lost in the lustful sex between them until, realizing that her mouth and jaw was sore, really, really sore, Megan lifted her mouth from Janice's sopping wet, dripping crotch and snatch.

"Need to take a break, sweetie...need to give my mouth a rest," Megan said to her lover, lifting her head to say it, working her jaw to get the 'kinks' out, her lips, mouth and face slick with Janice's pussy juices.

Janice's response was quick, pulling Megan from between her legs and throwing Meg onto her back to lay next to her. Dropping her mouth to kiss Megan, she felt another shudder of a small climax when she tasted her own juices on Meg's mouth, on her tongue, the smell of her sex on Megan's face making her even more crazy with lust.

With no prompting from Meg, Jan placed her mouth over Megan's tits, sucking and licking and biting and going insane from the feel of the tits inside of her mouth, to her tongue. Jan had her hand between Meg's legs, rubbing her hand over Megan's pussy through her panties, squeezing the dampness and absolutely loving the feel of Megan's snatch to her palm and fingers.

"Me, I want to, tell me how......" Janice begged as her fingers and hands squeezed Megan's tits hard, her mouth making small bites to Meg's breasts, to Meg's belly, her need to 'taste' Megan the only thing on her mind.

"Take off my panties," Meg commanded/instructed her lover, Meg's breathing hard with excitement, Janice almost ripping Meg's briefs as she roughly pulled them from her body.

"Between my legs, move between my legs," Meg commanded further, spreading her legs wide so that Janice could do as told, then crossing her legs at the ankles around Jan's back afterwards, embracing Jan's body with her legs.

There was no further commands or instructions needed after that because, when Janice caught a whiff of the smell of arousal and sex from Meg's snatch, she lowered her head and literally sucked Megan's pussy-lips into her mouth, chewing, gnawing, fighting an insane desire within her to literally 'eat' the deliciousness that was Megan.

"Oh....girl.....just, just like that, oh MY GOD!!," Megan cried aloud, both of her hands holding onto the top of Jan's head as it bobbed up and down between her thighs, Megan's hips humping and grinding against her lover's mouth and tongue.

One, two, twenty, she just didn't know anymore and didn't care about how many orgasms she had; she just enjoyed them all, every last fucking one of them, her body shaking and quaking repeatedly.

Finally, they were exhausted, absolutely and positively whipped from their sex-play with each other. Laying together, both playing kissy-face with the other, they drifted into well-earned sleep and rest for their sex-ravaged bodies.

The next morning after waking, the girls showered together, neither able to keep their hands, fingers and mouths off of the other one. They dried each other, touching each other, getting each other aroused and desirious of fucking the other.

They ended their sleep-over that Sunday morning with a long and delicious act of sixty-nine, Megan's favorite position for girl on girl sex, the act of sixty-nine, now, something that Janice would dearly love, as well.

"When can I see you again?" Janice asked, her arms around Meg's neck, Megan's hands stroking Jan's hips, slowly, softly, their brows leaning against the other.

"We'll figure something out, baby, we will," Meg replied, punctuating her answer with a kiss to her Afro-American lover-girl.

"You do know that I liked what we did, don't you? You do know that, for me, it's not a one-time thing, you know that, right?" answered Jan, kissing Megan lustfully afterwards.

"Yes, I do....for me too," replied Ms. Megan.

"Promise me? Promise me that we'll see each other again, soon, you know, for some 'special time', promise?" Jan pleaded. She didn't want to sound needy but.....she was.

"Count on it, baby, you can definitely count on it," Megan said to her lover/friend, "this isn't close to being over for us," kissing Janice lustfully afterwards.

And, that, folks, was exactly what Ms. Janice wanted to hear from Ms. Megan, exactly what she needed to hear from Ms. Megan.....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 368 milliseconds