1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 20

Claire's other hand was under Tess' panties, two fingers deep into Tess' snatch, her fingers surprisingly long, thought Tess, but liking it a lot that they were. While Claire fingered with delightfully slow, long strokes, she kept her thumb rubbing over the aroused clitoris of Tess, the Orgasm Train almost ready to leave the station for Tess.

"Ooooh, sweeetie, that feels really good," Tess murmurred as she moved her breasts back and forth for Claire to suck on both, her blouse fully opened now, flapping loose as Claire sucked, licked and bit on Tess' C-cups.

"That's right, m'girl, let it come to you, let me make you the happiest girl in the world," Claire moaned back, her own excitement rising from the taste and feel of Tess' lovely breasts and from the wet, tightness of her pussy, "Let it come, my sweet, and when you're done, you'll beg me for a taste, won't you, my girl?"

"Uuhhh, yes.....oh God, oh shit.....oh please, make me come, oh damnnnnnnnnnnnnn........."

The Tess Express has left the station....

"Yesss, like that, oh dear mother of God, just like that......." Mandy moaned as she squirmed under the probing of Jo's tongue to her ass, while Jo's fingers slowly fingered her very wet pussy, trimmed by fine, red hair, fire-red, like the hair on her head.

Yep, not a bottle red-head, this one.

Gripping the sides of her bed tightly, Mandy felt her legs slipping further apart, making it easier for Jo's tongue and fingers to do their 'work'. For Jo, it was anything but work, for when she took the last bit of clothing off of Mandy's body and saw that gorgeous ass, she just knew she had to get a taste of that before the night was over.

Goal in the cross-hairs, Jo wasted little time in doing just that, tasting the puckered-hole of Mandy. Not for all people, for sure, but it surely was a favorite of Jolene's, yes indeedy....

They were both naked now, Claire and Tess wasting little time to do so once Tess' orgasms had finally ebbed. Claire's naked, slim body with those small A-cup tits, almost 'young-girlish' tits, brought a desire to Tess that she seldom felt when fucking strangers. Once they had shed their clothing, the two women kissed for a long time while standing and holding the other, their mouths and tongues working hard to devour the other's.

"On your knees, girly, you know you want to, don't you?" Claire said with assuredness, with certainty because she could see the need and desire in Tess' eyes.

"I do," Tess admitted, "I want to eat you like I haven't wanted to taste someone for a long time," Megan being the last pussy that she felt that way about.

"Taste away, m'girl, eat me, eat me for a deliciously long time," Claire commanded as she sat down in the armchair with her legs splayed and her shaved, bare pussy on the edge of the seat cushion. Kneeling on the floor between Claire's spread-eagled legs, Tess' thumbs began peeling back the layers of the Irish gal's pussy.

As she moved her head towards her prize, Tess marveled at Claire's pinkness, at the poutiness and largeness of the Irish pussy lips in front of her.

"Ummmmmmmm, oh yeahhhhh, you taste delightful," Tess managed to mumble without taking her mouth from the delicious pussy it gnawed upon, Claire's juices on her tongue fueling her efforts.

Oh yeah, this is going to be funnnnn, Tess thought with eyes closed......

"Damn, damn, ooooh damn......" Jo moaned and groaned under the working of Mandy's talented tongue and finger. While Mandy ate Jo's pussy with a skill that Jo had only felt from Tess, before this night, she was also deeply fucking Jo's asshole with her middle finger, as deep as she could, bumping her hand against Jo's ass-cheeks as she did.

"Love the bean, love the taste of your pussy, dearie," Mandy lustfully cooed as she eagerly ate away at her treasure, also loving the slickness of Jo's juices on her face, absolutely crazy with glee at the smell of the sex that was in the air......

"Deeper, all of it.....now," Claire commanded with urgency to Tess. Biting harder on Claire's small tits, just as she had been asked to do, she now slipped her entire fist into Claire's pussy, her first time in 'fisting' anybody, not sure how she felt about it.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh, Good God!!!!" Claire suddenly cried loudly as she orgasmed from the fisting that she was receiving, her hips moving blurringly fast back and forth against Tess' efforts.

Tess' 'Ah-Ha' moment about 'fisting' happened when she felt her hand, inside of Claire's pussy, get absolutely flooded with juices. Hmmm, she thought in the moment, I wonder.........

Mandy and Jo lay resting for the moment, Jo's head in the crook of Mandy's arm, Mandy's hand casually stroking Jo's hard, erect nipples with her fingers. Neither spoke, neither had to, they knew, they...just...knew. And in unspoken concert, they positioned themselves for one more round, this one a slow, delightful, satisfying sixty-nine that seem to last forever, each with mouth and tongue buried in the pussy of the other.....

And Tess' last go with Claire? She strapped on the dildo that Claire had produced from a drawer of an end table and, with Claire on her hands and knees on the floor, Tess shoved the thick dildo-device into Claire's offered ass, fucking her long and hard, fucking her like a champ, Claire's moans and groans of satisfaction, loud, in the small living room of the flat.....

They, the quartet of freshly-fucked women, left the flat at around midnight. Mandy drove with Jo in the passenger seat, Jo's hand playing with Mandy's snatch under her skirt, making it difficult for Mandy to concentrate on her driving.

In the backseat, Claire and Tess were in permanent lip-lock while their hands busily fondled the other, both trying to get as much taste and touch of the other as they could before they parted for the night, before they parted forever, in truth.

Saying their goodbyes, the sibs watched as their Irish 'beans' drove away. Entering the hotel, then the lift, they went to their room.

They showered, each in turn while the other brushed their teeth and the like. Within a half-hour, the sibs climbed into their bed for their last night in Ireland. Turning towards each other silently, they kissed softly, tenderly, this moment for them alone now, this act of love only theirs.

It was unhurried, it was slow and tender, it was what they both needed.........

"Jo?"

"Yeah? What babe?" Jo answered, looking up from her book to Tess.

They were still about two hours out from JFK, ahead of schedule thanks to a rare, favorable tail wind to the Aer Lingus wide-bodied liner.

"What should we do about, you know, everything that we've found out about mom and dad, once we get home?" Tess asked her older sib.

"Absolutely nothing; no reason to upset apple carts and all that. No reason to besmirch the 'rents reputation, nothing good can come of it." Jo answered straight-forwardly.

"It'd be one thing if there were any relatives at home that would be affected, but, there's not; its just you and me, kid."

"That's what I was thinking also, but I wanted your thoughts on it," Tess confirmed to Jolene.

"It'd be something to consider if there were any chance of us producing a child, but, that ain't gonna' happen between us, babygirl, so let's leave sleeping dogs lie and keep the family secrets locked away in Ireland, okay?" smiling at Tess after sharing those thoughts with her, returning to the book she had been reading to finish the chapter.

"Jo?"

Closing the book, again, upon hearing Tess' voice, Jo turned to her sister, a look of mild irritation on her face, saying, "Seriously?"

"I'm sorry, the thoughts keep coming around and I need to talk about them when they do. Go ahead, go back to your book, it'll wait," Tess said somewhat meekly.

"No, let's talk about it, whatever it is," Jo replied, her voice a bit comforting to Tess, "Didn't mean to bite your head off," taking Tess' hand in hers, squeezing it softly.

"Okay. Mom and dad's master suite? I've got an idea about that, if you'll let me lay it out for you," Tess pressed on.

"Shoot."

"Let's make it ours. Let's make it our master suite, donate their furniture to Goodwill or The Saint Vincent DePaul Society, something like that; we'll redecorate it, buy new furniture, make it totally, 'our room'," Tess' animated face when saying this causing Jo to listen carefully to, what appears to be, an issue of importance to her half-sis.

"I'm listening, go on," was Jo's initial response to Tess' idea.

"We'll keep our bedrooms that we use now as guest rooms or playrooms for when we're messing around with others; but, the master? that would be ours alone, nobody else sharing our bed in that room but the two of us," Tess pressed further with her ideas, "we'll take dad's office and redo it as well, sharing it for our individual needs, for my graduate work and study, as your home office, away from your restaurant after you've opened."

Jo chewed on her bottom lip a bit, a habit she's had for years when in deep thought, as she was now with Tess' revelation to her, measuring her feelings about what Tess had just said.

"What brought this on?" Jo finally asked.

"I don't know.....it's sorta' ridiculous that we're in separate bedrooms when we mostly sleep with each other anyway, you know, when it's just us at the house, and.....I don't know, I don't think I'd be comfortable fooling around with others in their room, you know?" Tess explained further.

"Feel like it would disrespect them, their memory?" Jo pressed Tess.

"Yeah, sort of....mostly," Tess admitted.

"So, in essence, the master suite would be ours alone, the bed, a 'marriage bed' for you and I?" Jo asked, seeking clarification of Tess' root thoughts about the matter.

"Yeah, pretty much, that....." Tess admitted.

Hesitating but a second or two, Jo took Tess' hand in hers again, softly caressing it, her face turned to her sis'.

"Works for me, princess, let's do it," Jo said softly, the bond and love between she and Tess never stronger than in that moment...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 675 milliseconds