1 A Romance Begins

"David!" Helen gasped and started to shake uncontrollably. "Ohmigod I'm! Coming! Uh! Oh! Day, David, I'm, I'm coming ohhh!" I was stunned but delighted as Helen moaned in a low drawn out contralto, "Ohhh don't stop please don't stop David please uuurgh." I'd never imagined I could make a girl climax by sucking her nipples or simply by having my stomach touch her pussy but there was no question at all in my mind. Helen, my beautiful sister was having an orgasm and her soft moans were accompanied by a deep pulsing in her belly that I could feel under my chest while I could also feel hot moisture smearing onto my abdomen while she writhed and clutched my head tightly. It didn't last long and it wasn't as powerful as some of her other orgasms would prove to be but the very fact it was happening at all made it feel extra special to both of us. "Ohhh. Oh wow, oh David that was, well, wow." Helen giggled when it was over and she stroked my hair tenderly as she said, "Thank you little brother. I love you too."

"Good," I whispered as I slid lower and kissed her diaphragm. "But that was just the starter and there's no way I'm going to miss the main course."

"I know," Helen breathed sensuously. I was kissing her tummy and it flinched under my tongue which made my already aching cock throb under me. I was pressing it firmly into the bed to trap it between the mattress and my belly to hold my own excitement at bay at least a little as my sister opened her legs wider and then put them over my shoulders. "I sat at my desk last night and opened my legs. I pretended you were there and I looked down to see my dirty little brother looking up my little white nightie at my pussy kissing panties with hot eyes and your hand wrapped around your rock hard cock. I pretended I was teasing you, rubbing the camel toe in my little lace thong while you begged me to let you see my pretty pink slit and tight little tunnel. I imagined you groaning with frustration then suddenly grabbing my knees and pushing my thighs wide open so you could see my quim. I pictured you yanking my panties aside and I felt my pussy sucking my finger while in my head my brother hooked my legs over his shoulders and rammed his tongue into me. I tried to escape but you grabbed my legs and easily held them in your big strong hands while I whimpered and begged for mercy because I'd been going to show it to you really I had. You looked up at me from between my forked thighs with smouldering eyes and your tongue lashed my clit while I tried to convince you that I didn't really want my own brother to put his mouth there. I wriggled and squirmed but all that did was make you lick me harder and it made my pussy grind forward into your mouth so much that I began to drench your face. I even imagined mum coming in to ask if I'd seen you and me lying, saying no when at that very moment you were flicking my defenceless clit with your tongue where mummy couldn't see."

"Ssshh," I whispered and kissed the slope leading from her tummy down to her quim. "Relax Helen, I want you to feel it and not worry about talking dirty. I'm not Charlie and you turn me on just as you are. Sis', you never needed to say a word to excite me, just the way you look does that all by itself." I kissed the soft thatch of short dark red hair that was trimmed in a triangle and looked like an arrow pointing down at her sex. Then I lifted my head and paused just to look at my beautiful sister's pussy, revelling in the sight of her plump creamy skinned lips, soft rose pink slit and quivering inner thighs while the scent of her arousal wafted headily into my nostrils. Her clit peeped out almost shyly from its hood and her juices gleamed like jewels on both her pussy and the narrow crease between her gorgeous bum cheeks. I turned my head and kissed the inside of her left thigh, relishing the taste of her silken skin and the slight twitching in her beautifully toned muscles before doing the same to her right leg. I licked the channel between her plump outer lip and thigh on each side as well; loving the soft moan that issued from Helen's throat as I saw her juices delicately flowing from the exquisitely pretty tunnel that I knew led to her womb. Then because I simply couldn't wait any longer and because I was desperate to please my beautiful and loving sister I dipped my head and kissed her soft warm pussy and looked up into her eyes.

"Oh God," Helen whispered, "Oh David, your tongue, please, use your tongue." I slid my hands up her flanks then cupped her tits as I sucked her clit then circled it with the tip of my tongue. "A-ha," Helen gasped as she arched her back and clutched my hair. "David that's so good. Oh God, oh baby brother you feel, feel so good." I'd never actually had my lips on a girl like this before but I licked Helen's slit up and down slowly, searching for the places that made her gasp and quiver the most while I opened my mouth wide and covered her lips with it. She definitely liked to have my tongue circle her clit but not directly on it because it seemed to be too sensitive for that and she gasped in pain when I flicked it. When I sucked the outside of that little button it was a different story, resulting in a soft thick moan of pleasure and a fresh stream of juices which I followed and caught with my tongue. Then after a few minutes I experimentally pushed my tongue just inside Helen's tunnel and the result was a sudden low groan of delight followed by a spasm in her sex. Helen's hips jerked hard and her hands clawed my scalp as she clutched me reflexively. "Oh. Oh god. David lick me, please," Helen panted then began to babble breathlessly. "Oh yes fuck me David your tongue fuck me with your tongue ohmigod don't stop! Taste me, come on taste me lick me David I want it put it inside taste me coming David I'm coming taste me lick me David taste it ohgodohgodohgod David don't stop coming I'm coming aaaargh! DAY! VID! OHHHH!" Helen's scream echoed around the room and she bounced under me as a climax smashed into her that neither of us had been prepared for. Her pussy grabbed my extended tongue and she mashed her mound up while pressing my head down and her whole body went into an extended spasm of absolute ecstasy.

"Helen?" I asked after the spasm faded and my sister collapsed back on the bed. I climbed out from my position between her legs and lay beside her, wrapping my arms around her quivering body while Helen's eyes flickered and she sobbed for breath. "Helen are you alright?" I was alarmed at how shaky my sister still was and how she seemed not to know where she was. "Have I hurt you?" I saw Helen shake her head and felt a sudden relief but she still wasn't speaking yet and I began to wonder if I'd done something wrong in another way. As it turned out Helen wasn't yet speaking because she hadn't yet got her breath back but when she did regain control of herself I was both surprised and delighted by what she said.

"Oh my God that was awesome! Better than awesome! Little brother your tongue is lethal! I mean it; I was coming so hard I thought I might actually die from it! A multiple, you gave me a multiple orgasm and it was, well, there isn't a word for what you just did to me." Helen was wide eyed and smiling delightedly as she hugged my chest so hard I nearly couldn't breathe. Then she kissed me firmly on the mouth and giggled, "Oh, I can taste myself! Bad boy, stop grinning like that when your poor sister just tasted her own pussy juices on your naughty tongue." Then she very firmly and deliberately kissed me and the little minx sucked my tongue while her pussy ground against my hip while her left hand started to trail down my chest.

"David," Helen said in a soft and totally sincere voice that put a lump in my throat when she put her hand on my heart. "I love you, I always have and I always will." Then she rolled and shifted until she was sat on her heels by my waist and she bit her bottom lip when she saw my cock was covered in pre-come while my balls appeared to almost be breathing as they visibly tightened and relaxed, tightened and relaxed in a slow almost measured rhythm. "I wanted to kiss you all over the way you did me but I don't think it's fair to make you wait any longer." Helen swept her hair back until all of it was over her left shoulder while she lowered her head and pointed my cock straight up at the ceiling. "I want you to watch, to see what I'm doing to you." Helen said and then pressed a soft kiss to the tip of my prick. "Mmm, you taste of salt. I like it; I love it because it's yours." Helen's lips pouted against my spongy helmet and then began to slide over it, allowing the purple mushroom shaped head into her mouth while she looked up at me with soft loving eyes. Then she pulled up and hissed "No! Dammit!"

I groaned softly but gave her a lop sided grin as Helen swore, "Fuck it, couldn't she have waited five more minutes? Shit, I'm sorry bro', I really am."

"HELEN! DAVID! I'm home!" Mum yelled from downstairs as if we hadn't heard the front door crash open. "David! Come and help me! I've got the shopping in the car and it needs bringing in!"

"Coming mum!" I called back while Helen scowled mutinously and watched me pull my pants on as I whispered, "Or I would be if it wasn't for your lousy timing." Then I bent forward and kissed my sister gently on the lips and added, "I know, it's alright sis' I promise. We can do this later if you want because they're out tonight." Helen still looked upset but I added softly, "I love you so I can live with waiting as long as I have to OK? I know it's gonna be perfect no matter what we do or when. Because it's you sweetheart."

"David! Will you get down here please?" Mum yelled and I hustled out of my sister's room to head off the possibility of mum heading upstairs to find us like this. "About time! What were you doing up there? Were you asleep?"

"No mum, sorry, I had my headphones in." I lied and then kissed mum's cheek and said, "Anyway I'm here now so the shopping will be in the kitchen in a jiffy." Mum smiled as I added, "You look nice; have you had your hair done? It looks different."

"Flatterer, you don't need to try and soft soap me because it won't work." Mum said but with a smile as I opened the boot of her car and grabbed several of the heavy bags. "But yes, I have had my hair done and it's nice of you to notice. Do you really like it?"

"Yeah, it suits you. It really frames your face nicely." I said and it was true; mum's ash blonde hair was artfully arranged in a soft feathered cut that emphasised the oval shape of her fair skinned face and drew attention to her large light blue eyes beautifully. Her high cheekbones and wide dusky pink lips simply added to the effect and as mum smiled her nose which was slim and had a slightly upturned pointy tip wrinkled in a way that I knew turned a lot of men's knees to jelly just like my sister's did. Their colouring was different but in all truth mum and Helen's features were very much alike and as I dragged the bags over the boot sill I couldn't help noticing other things they had in common too. "Wow, mum's got an arse just as hot as Helen's and her legs are even longer. God they're absolutely smoking hot. In fact everything about her is drop dead, smoking hot, gorgeous and so horny the Pope would drool."

"Well come on, let's get those inside before they defrost." Mum said and turned to walk ahead of me while I found myself admiring her in a way a good son shouldn't.

Mum had the whole 'soccer mom' look going, wearing a red checked shirt that she'd knotted under her breasts which left her midriff bare and gave me a flash of the inner curves of her rounded breasts and I also caught a glimpse of a very pretty white lace bra cup because she hadn't fastened any of the buttons above the firm knot that sat in the middle of her chest almost directly against the base of her cleavage.

Her snug fitting dark blue jeans were moulded over her apple shaped cheeks and dipped into the valley between them while the rest of the denim emphasised the length and shape of her long slim legs. Her small feet were adorned with a pair of white trainers and by the time I realised I'd just scoped my own mother from head to toe and back again my cock was fully stiff and straining against my underpants almost as much as it had when Helen had touched it.

I mentally chided myself and thanked God for baggy tracksuits that hid teenage boners and thought, "For Christ's sake, you're already doing stuff you shouldn't with your sister and that's bad enough so stop fucking perving over your mum as well or are you totally sick? Jesus, isn't molesting one member of your own family and getting away with it enough luck for one lifetime?"

"Hi mum." Helen said as I packed the frozen food into the chest freezer that sat in the garage next to our large country style kitchen and mum put the kettle on. "Hey, great haircut mum? Where did you get that done? It'll knock dad's socks off when he sees it." I walked back into the kitchen while being silently thankful for the fact my hormones had subsided and my erection was gone but the moment I saw Helen I thought, "Ohhh shit."

My sister was wearing a dark blue belly top that was sleeveless and V-necked so her gorgeous tits were moulded by the loose fabric and if that hadn't been bad enough she'd put on a pair of denim cut off shorts that were so short I could see the base of her bum cheeks hanging out of the back while the frayed hems caressed her thighs and the tight zip dug a pronounced camel toe into her pussy. She was hugging mum as I entered the kitchen and the sight of her in profile standing on tip toe sent my cock screaming up so fast I was surprised no one heard a 'boing' as it bounced like Zebedee's spring from the magic roundabout.

"I got it done at Simone's, the new place on Market Street." Mum said and then I detected a slight sadness in her tone as she added, "I don't know if it was worth it though; your father can be a bit dense that way sometimes." I felt my heart ache a little for mum but I also knew that I could lift her spirits and defend dad at the same time.

"Mum, don't worry about it even if he doesn't. Dad worships you and he'd say you look gorgeous if you were dressed in a bin bag. He doesn't care about fancy clothes and posh hairdo's, he just thinks you're drop dead gorgeous no matter what. He always has and my mates think it's funny when they see him look at you because everyone can tell he's drooling like a teenager. Not only that but most of the teenagers I know drool over you for real; I don't know any of my friends who don't have a crush on you and so does dad, really, he's still got a crush on you and if he doesn't spot the little changes it's 'cos he still sees the girl he married and he always will." Mum looked at me with wide eyes and her lips actually trembled a little while I saw what seemed to be tears forming in the corners of her deep blue eyes. "You're gorgeous mum, that's an objective statement of fact not a subjective opinion and I know, not think, know dad feels the same now as he did back then."

"Oh, you think so?" Mum asked and hugged me fiercely as I nodded and put my arms around her waist. "Thank you dear; that's such a lovely thing for you to say." Mum then giggled after standing on tip toe to kiss my cheek and she said, "Gosh, it seems like only yesterday that you had to stand on a chair to give mummy a kiss and now look, I'm struggling to reach you at all." Mum laid her left cheek against my chest and smiled as I kissed her forehead and carefully avoided mussing her new haircut.

Helen stood behind her, smiling and giving me a thumbs up for making mum feel good about herself while I did my best to keep my thoughts on the track a son's should be and ignore the feel of her soft but shapely breasts against my chest with moderate success. I had my hands on her spine and it was bare, with warm silk smooth skin that I'd have liked to stroke but didn't because that's not what a son does when he's holding his mum and besides, I wanted mum to feel safe and happy not disgusted and afraid to be in her son's arms. Then mum looked up and giggled lightly as she said, "I used to have to stand you on the table for a cuddle and a goodnight kiss. Now I need to be on tip toes to reach and if you get any taller I'll need a chair." My resolve to be a good son wavered quite a lot as mum got up on tip toes, dragging her tits up my shirtfront as she planted lips that were far too soft and alluring on my cheek tenderly but it held. "Oh stop that! You're not too old for a kiss from your mother at home so stop blushing as if I just ruffled your hair in front of all your friends or something."

Mum laughed while I mentally thanked whatever God was watching for not letting mum see the blush was caused by the raging boner in my pants and the fight I'd just had with myself to not turn my head and slip my own mother some tongue while groping those luscious globes in her shirt. My sister had a wicked little gleam in her eye as I looked over mum's shoulder and I knew Helen was reading my mind just as I could read hers. What she did to help relieve the stress I was feeling in the presence of my beautiful mother and sister is a story for another time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds