• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • 10 Days To Explore, And To Fuck

10 Days To Explore, And To Fuck

After a long, relaxing flight, we land safely in St. Lucia. We are immediately welcomed by the lush landscaping, crystal blue waters and heaven-reaching mountains.

Daddy escorts me off of the plane, guiding me with his hand on the small of my back; my beautiful rhinestone leash cascades over my shoulder and down my back, and my ID tag glows against the bright lights of the airport walkways.

We walk slowly, intentionally, convinced now that we're truly on vacation, the mainland a distant memory. Realizing we both have to pee, and seeing no reason to wait any longer to make the island our own, we wander into a reasonably empty men's room. I sit down to pee, Daddy stands in front of me to pee into the bowl between my legs, and I wait patiently until he is done so that I can ask permission to clean his beautiful dick and enjoy his taste.

A few men wander into the restroom and we're not sure, nor do we care, if they know that I'm hungrily sucking my man's dick right alongside them.

Daddy's dick tastes so good to me, every time he gives it to me. But sucking on it in the airport in St. Lucia makes it taste even better, which I didn't think was possible. We remain in the men's room for some time, not caring that the door keeps swinging open and closed, stalls around us fill up and empty again, toilets flush and sinks are used.

All we care about is the joy we're feeling right where we are. Daddy is resting in front of me, head and neck relaxed, one hand in my hair, one hand cupping my chin, as I nurse hungrily on his beautiful, perfect, hard as steel, dick. I could, and do, remain here as time leisurely strolls by.

I've cleaned the bit of pee dripping from his dick, and my tongue continues beyond the head, covering his dick from top to bottom with my soft, wet tongue in just the way he likes. I probe gently but with purpose for pre-cum; it's time to quench my thirst and his cum is all that I am interested in.

I lick his dick again and again, swallow it all and savor the feel of this soft, powerful, amazing source of joy pushing down my throat and coming back to rest in my mouth, over and over and over.

Always wanting to create as much hot cum as I can to fulfill my insatiable thirst, I move to Daddy's balls, licking them, sucking them, teasing them, cradling them in my hand as I return to sucking his dick. I move often and gently between his dick and his balls, not wanting to be away from either for any longer than necessary.

Daddy relaxes more as I suck him more, sighing gently when my tongue hits that most sensitive spot at the back of his balls. I am dripping wet and he momentarily leans over, buries his fingers in my dripping pussy, and plays briefly with my clit.

He stands back up, feeds me his fingers to clean off all of my juice, and once again feeds me his dick. I return with a hunger that belies all the time I've been sucking him since entering the restroom, proving once again that I can, and will, suck my Daddy's dick for as long as he wants, wherever he wants, and thoroughly enjoy my snack.

He wonders out loud if we should try to catch the shuttle to our hotel, because we don't know how long they are available. I beg for five more minutes of his dick, but he overrules me and we leave the restroom momentarily.

We walk lazily through the airport, my leash streaming behind me; my sheer blouse showing nipples dark with excitement and standing at attention; my tight miniskirt showing the slightest hint of my panty-less ass cheeks; and my own cum dripping onto my inner thigh.

Travelers and airport employees notice us occasionally, but we don't skip a beat. I am Daddy's little pet, and I love when he parades me for anyone to see. We arrive at our shuttle, show the documentation we need, and climb on board. Daddy helps me up by cupping my ass in his hand, again exposing my body to anyone who may be watching.

Sitting in the back of the shuttle, we enjoy the ride to the hotel with daddy's fingers playing in my pussy and my hand stroking his still-hard dick. Drinking in the scenery as we enter the resort area and marveling at the blue waters, white sand beaches and beautiful landscaping that surround us, I snuggle under his arm and feel the stress pouring out of us.

Check-in is seamless, and we find our room at the Hotel Chocolat easily. The view from the sliding glass door includes a private balcony, a generous expanse of sand and beach, and an ocean of deep blue that leaves us speechless. The sun is high above us as we drop our bags, and wander to the balcony and gaze, wrapped up in each other, with appreciation at the slice of heaven we'll call home for the next five days.

We talk briefly about dinner, and decide to figure it out later. Right now, I'm interested in the only snack that always satisfies: Daddy's sperm. I ask and am graciously fed Daddy's dick. I approach it gingerly, with the peace of knowing that time no longer exists and schedules no longer matter. I thoroughly enjoy the first dick I've ever sucked in St. Lucia, licking it gently, probing for St. Lucia-inspired cum, and working to swallow every inch of this beautiful treat.

Daddy is leaning against the wall of our private balcony, relaxing in the sun as I unwind him from the stress of his fast-paced life. He takes his hands from my hair only long enough to wiggle my skirt down so I easily step out of it, and places a seat cushion on the floor for me to kneel on. I take off my blouse and relish being at Daddy's feet, clothed only in shoes, collar and leash, serving this man I adore. Daddy takes my leash in his hand, holding it thoughtfully and giving it a gentle tug every so often as I continue to make more delicious cum in his balls.

The sun pours down on us. My body, Daddy's playground, welcomes the warmth and rejuvenating heat like an impish young lizard. I settle in under the sun's rays and coax Daddy out of his jeans. With no agenda and no place to rush to, he allows himself to be naked and pleasured on the balcony, with his pet at his feet, his dick in her welcoming mouth.

I lick, suck, and nurse on Daddy's beautiful dick for what could be hours, could be days. The only proof of passing hours is sunshine giving way to dusk, the gentle lapping of the ocean heard delicately in the background as the beach beneath our balcony begins to empty. During my playtime, Daddy sat down and stretched his legs out in front of him, positioning me comfortably between his knees. Daddy's face is now in joyful repose, with a smile in his eyes and across his mouth.

I gaze with deep love at this beautiful man lounging above me, and distractedly wonder if neighbors have or are watching us. I immediately dismiss the thought because I don't care about the answer. If someone sees me nursing on this perfect dick, and sees the man I adore being cared for as he deserves to be, then they have seen life as it should be.

I will never hide my love of sucking dick, never shrink away from being watched sucking my man's dick while laying naked at his feet, and will never cover either of us from view when we are on our private balcony.

Daddy reaches down, rubs my back with his gentle touch, and sighs with pure release. He cups my chin in his hand, lifts me off of his dick and into his lap, and kisses me deeply under the perfect evening sky. We dress casually for dinner and consider our options as we walk back to the shuttle that welcomed us to this picturesque island vacation a lifetime ago.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • 10 Days To Explore, And To Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 81 milliseconds