• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 100 Centimetres - Experience 12

100 Centimetres - Experience 12

100 Centimetres - Experience 12

Authors Note:

This one is dedicated to the man that has been there for me in life. Through the good times and the bad.

Ice

~

I fall asleep on the drive back to the holiday cottage. The day's event had taken their toll. I had suffered embarrassment and humiliation at the hands of my dominant and it was overall delightful. I could feel my inhibitions disappearing as your power over me grew. Your voice that hypnotises, your touch that ensnares, your will that captivates me.

I didn't know that you had carried me inside and laid me on the four poster bed that dominated the sole bedroom. I just remember waking up to the smell of incredible cooking, competing for dominance in the thick, humid air. I crawl out of bed, pulling my tangled blonde mane into a messy ponytail on top of my head. My nose leading me as though I was a hound on the scent of a fox. Where was that beautiful smell coming from?

I pad out onto the enormous back deck, the one that overlooks the pool just below and in turn, the beautiful rainforest. Tall, citronella torches provide much needed protection from the famous Australian mosquitoes. The foxtail palm trees rustle in the breeze, as I see the candle lit table before me. Set for two. A vase of my favourite flower in the middle. Blue Galaxy Orchids. I smile at this. You remembered. Who knew my Master was such a romantic?

I feel your hands wrap around my waist, as you kiss my neck. Leaving a trail of soft kisses, burnt into my skin. 'Hello my dear submissive' you murmur. You lead me to the table and pull my chair out like a perfect gentleman before pushing me in as I settle into the chair. You pour us both a glass of rose wine and then venture off back into the kitchen. I sip my wine as I look out at the scenery. Despite it being quite late at night, the rainforest was alive with the sounds of nature. The sky was blanketed in the brightest of stars and the moon was full, casting off the most beautiful glow.

I didn't realise I was daydreaming until I start to feel your eyes on me. I turn my head to face you, my eyes meeting yours. You have an amused smile on your face, one that melts my heart every time. You place before me an entree of buttered flathead, served on a bed of leafy greens with lemon. I can feel my stomach growl. I haven't eaten in quite some time and this dish not only looks amazing, it smells incredible. I get stuck in to my meal, enjoying every last mouth full. My Master was a bit more civilised, eating at a much slower pace.

You take your hand in mine under the table. Resting on your knee, rubbing it ever so gently. It sends shivers up and down my spine. Despite the warmth of the night air, I can feel my nipples start to stand tall and become hard. You have such an effect on me. I also squirm a bit in my chair, rubbing my thighs together. Surely you must know how much I want you?

You bring out our main meal which is a dish I'm not familiar with. Mushrooms and chicken? Maybe some white wine sauce? Either way, it is delicious at every mouthful. You pour me another glass of wine which I seem to scull within minutes. I can feel the wine taking effect on me. Making me giddy and weightless. My skin starts to glow a light red, flushed from the alcohol in my bloodstream.

I gaze over at you, my eyes meeting yours. The night seems young and endless. I think we both knew at that time that dinner was over and you rise from your chair, taking my hand in yours and pulling me towards you. Your lips hungrily seek mine, controlling each moment. I can do nothing but melt into your right embrace. Your kisses seducing me, pulling me further under your spell.

You lift up my shirt, pulling it over my head, exposing my breasts to the night air. Kisses trailing from my neck, down to shoulder, before coming to their final destination. Taking one of my taunt nipples into your mouth, teasing it with your tongue before sucking it into your mouth. A moan escapes my mouth, how delightful this feels. You remove your button down shirt which allows me to kiss your neck and shoulders, biting into that spot between the two.

After removing the remainder of our clothes, you tell me stand still. Your watchful eye glancing over inch of my body. I shiver in delirious fever. My want and need to please you apparent. My body on display for my Master to admire. It is his body after all. Owned and possessed by himself.

Under the luminesce of the midnight moonlight, you decide for us to go skinning dipping in the pool. Nothing else exists in this moment but you and me. An unbreakable and unwavering bond formed under unusual circumstances. I wonder if you knew just how much you owned my heart and captivated my soul. I dive into the pool, revelling in the sensation of not wearing a bikini. Floating and enjoying the sensation of water everywhere over my body.

After diving into the pool, you wrap your arms around me from behind, your wet flesh against mine, your erection pushed up close against my arse cheeks. I was fighting every temptation not to wriggle my arse against you, to tease you. Now was not the time for that. It was our space, a sincere, loving moment in time between a Dominant and his submissive. Where their bond becomes stronger with every passing second.

Your hands reach up to squeeze my breasts, teasing my already hardened nipples. You pinch them and twist them, a gasp escapes my mouth at the pain but also the pleasure.

Pulling yourself up to sit on the edge of the pool, you motion to me to suck on your cock. My mouth was already drooling with the very thought. I take your already sent hardened cock into my wet and warm mouth, sucking it in and using my tongue to make swirls on the tip and underside. Wet, slurping sounds can be heard in the night air as I take your cock deep into my mouth.

You push my head down onto your cock and hold it there as the tip hits the back of my throat. Tears start to well up in my grey eyes but you know how much I can handle holding my breath for and release my head after some time. I instantly go back to sucking your cock. You inhale sharply and stop me saying let's go have a shower.

I am directed to crawl to the shower on my hands and knees. After climbing out of the pooI, I sink to my knees and look at you for further approval to start crawling. You catch my gaze and give your permission with a single nod of your head. I start to crawl, it's a slow progress. The terrain is quite uneven and it is dark. I was spending too much time looking at the ground when you slap my arse and say, "Head up and look ahead". I quickly obey you and raise my head tall. I make it inside and through to the bathroom and shower. I look at you waiting for further instructions.

You pull me up to stand, a wild, animalistic glaze in your eyes. Entwining your fingers in my hair, you pull me in for the deepest kiss. Your tongue dominating mine, your lips bruising mine with their urgency. When we finally part, I can barely stand as you have left me completely breathless. Breathless and completely in need of you to take me and use me like the fuck doll I am.

You pick me up and slam my back against the tiled shower wall, my legs wrapping around your hips. I feel your lips kissing my neck and my shoulder, desperation and desire growing with every moment. You start to bite into my shoulder, making me as your slut. How I loved it. Where you claim me and use me. Exactly what I was born to be. Your willing submissive. I moan loudly as I feel your hardness pressing up against my already drenched pussy lips.

"Master", I whimper. The desire for you apparent and becoming torture with each pacing moment. You ask me, "What are you?" To which I reply almost instantly, "I am yours. Your property. Your slut. Your submissive ". This earns me a deep growl from you where you lift me up and impale my tight wet pussy into your hard and thick cock. I go to cry out in sheer pleasure but your lips claim mine as you start to pound me against the shower wall.

It is a rough fucking. There is no tenderness or softness in it. You are slamming into my cunt over and over as I can do nothing but cling to you and be taken. My pussy is being stretched around your thick cock as it takes the beating it is being given. My legs tightly grip around you, I am literally being used by my Master and all I can do is moan like the slut that I am.

As you speed up fucking me, you French kiss me deeply. Your tongue owns mine. Wrestling with it and mastering it. Even my tongue was your submissive. My fingers run through your dark hair and make scratch marks into your back. I am being fucked at your will and relishing every moment. You whisper in my ear that you are going to breed me. That you are going to fuck your child into me. That my stomach will soon be swollen with your child.

After hearing your words, my approaching orgasm starts to ripple through my body. I can feel my pussy start to tighten around your throbbing cock. You pound into me deeper and harder, fucking me with faster and faster thrusts. You breathing starts to quicken and you growl into my ear to cum. Cum around your cock like the slut that I am. Hearing those words are my trigger. My orgasm erupts across my body, I moan Master as my pussy starts to spasm and tighten around your cock as you pump your load of hot white cum deep inside my cunt.

We both lean against the shower wall for support, the hot water still running, washing away the sweat away from our now exhausted but deeply satisfied bodies. We towel dry each other with pure Egyptian cotton towels and barely make it to bed. We both have so little energy after such an intense fucking. I lay my head on your chest and fall asleep listening to your heartbeat. The last words I remember hearing before falling asleep was "You've made me proud, little one".

I think it's safe to say that another centimetre has been earned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 100 Centimetres - Experience 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds