• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • $100 Fuck
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

$100 Fuck

"Yes that's it baby, fuck me harder! Faster! Give it all to me now!"

He opened his eyes to look at her. She looked so wanton, with her legs spread as wide as she could for him, demanding to be fucked harder like a whore. She was a whore... his whore!

"You little slut... you are made for fucking! You wanted to know what it was like to be fucked like a whore? Well THIS is what it's like!!" With all his strength he pounded into her pussy with full force and her eyes opened wide.

"Fuck it hurts!!" she screamed in combination of pain and pleasure, as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Who do you belong to?" Steve demanded, even as his cock was ready to explode. She didn't answer.

"Who does this nasty little pussy belong to?" He asked again, but she refused to answer.

"Answer me Jamie!" He demanded again, as her head thrashed wildly and she bit her lower lip.

"YOU!! I belong to you and my pussy belongs to you!" He thrust into her tight pussy a few more times before he felt it grab hold of his cock as Jamie started to spasm.

"God I'm cumming... Stevennnnnnn... ahhhhhhh!!!" Her orgasm lasted so long he didn't think he would be able to hold out until it was finished and as it subsided, his climax began. As he began to explode, he pulled out of her quickly ... spewing load after load of his seed all over her belly and breasts.

He collapsed next to her and she turned her face to him as he kissed her on the mouth.

"There has never been anyone like you Jamie, never..."

She kissed his face; and in that moment she knew that she belonged to him, and that he belonged to her as well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • $100 Fuck
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds