• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • 14B
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

I'm not really sure how much time had passed at this stage, but I could hear the faint "dinging" sound of the captain's announcements and the slow realization that the ground looked much closer out the small, cracked window than it had previously.

My thoughts quickly turned to my fiancé, whom I loved dearly, but whom could never know about this. He was a fantastic lover, and more than capable of making me cum; but NOTHING he could do could match what this complete stranger was doing with just two of her fingers and the base of her wrist.

I felt my hips starting to sway when the announcement came over the PA system:

"That sound means the captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. Please make sure your seats are in the locked and upright position, with your tray tables stowed. Our Flight attendants will NOW BE COMING THROUGH THE CABIN TO PICK UP ANY TRASH you want to discard of. Thank you for flying United, and we'll be on the ground shortly."

The panic from before instantly roared back into my mind. While waves of lust and electricity built inside me, I could hear the sounds of laptops being closed, and bags being zipped. I tried to sit as still as possible, but nature and the blonde woman finger fucking me wouldn't allow it. With the cabin coming to life, I felt the rigid softness of a third finger enter my pussy. A soft moan and a few seconds later, a forth made its way in.

Now I was in full scale panic mode. My anxiety and fear started combating the forces of my lust and excitement. I've never experienced such a mixture of emotions. It was scary. It was terrifying. It was passionate and erotic in a way I could never before imagine. The more I tried to fight off the coming waves of excitement and passion, the more futile my internal efforts were to derail it.

The seat in front of me pushed forward, and the smelly man returned from his exposition in the back of the plane. With seat belts clicking and voices rising, the woman's secluded hand only increased in the speed of her rotation and pressure. I realized at this point, that my hands had (at some point) left her lap, and were now clutching the armrest rest like a life preserver. My fingernails started to dig into the hard and weathered plastic, while her hand continued its full court press inside me.

Fingers swirling and wetness flowing, my eyes started to slide back into my head; My breath now turning to a mild panting. Unable to fight off the pleasure, I felt my body slowly zoning out the outside world, and pinpointing on the four fingers inside me. My lust was winning the battle.

The cabin lights flickered alive simultaneously with the new sensation of her thumb pressing solidly against my clit. My head started to spin and my mind began to melt away. I was seconds away from orgasm, and I had absolutely no way to stop it. Her thumb continued to slide from side to side, now faster and faster...her fingers pulling upward and in a clockwise motion. I wasn't exactly just how wet I was at the time, but I vividly recall the feeling of juices creeping down the inside of my thigh.

From here, I only remember two conscious thoughts:

First, how am I going to get this skirt cleaned?

Second, how on EARTH am I going to keep from screaming?

The first question was already beyond my control, but the second was rapidly firing across my brain. I tried to hold tightly onto both armrests, and gnash my teeth together. The tingling feeling of emotion started in my toes and continued up my cramped legs. Forcing my jaw shut, I could no longer hold back. Adding to the sensation was the quick and sudden drops in altitude within the cabin, that allowed my stomach muscles to join in the fun.

My eyes squinted shut as the waves of passion started to crash over me. My fingertips bore into the plastic even further, to the point that my nails felt like they were 3 inches inside of the hard and dingy plastic. I held my breath and squeezed my muscles against her hand as the orgasm slammed into me.

Forcing my chin to my chest, my eyes squeezed shut and my arms locked while wave after wave of electricity poured over my body. My ankles pushed hard against the cabin paneling while my shoulders scrunched together. Whimpers of passion seeped out in short, stunted and high-pitched moans. I've never in my life worked so hard to be so quiet. Despite the 757's engines roaring just outside my window, my entire being was struggling to keep every peep inside my body. My brains felt as if they could explode, as pressure began to release out my fingertips, my toes, my arms and even my ears.

Several spastic jolts of my hips signaled my downward spiral, signaling the end of the intense, and (semi) silent orgasm. Finally mustering up the power to open my eyes, I spotted a sly smile from the woman's lips, her body still lying motionless against me. Slowly, her four fingers swirled to a stop, and her thumb removed itself form my swollen and tingling clit.

I pulled myself away from the woman, and adjusted my weight toward the window side of my seat. My head spun, as the forces of gravity continued to dance with my spiraling equilibrium. My post-cum haze left me in sort of a blur, as the entire experience started to crash around me, not the least of which was the cool, damp wetness of my panties, which had now snapped back into place.

A few moments later, while still pressed against the wall in recovery, the plane touched down and the sounds of life continued to build inside the cabin. I made it a point not to look directly at the woman in white, but I could tell she was sitting upright now, gathering her purse and lightly tasseling her hair.

As the jet pulled into the gate, I decided it was in my best interest to just remain frozen where I was, and let the world move on without me. I was in no hurry to get to my rental car, and any extra second of gathering my bearings would be to my benefit. Maneuvering LA in the dark was hard enough for me, but doing so in a post orgasmic haze was going to prove even tougher.

My row eventually stood up to exit the plane, as the woman turned her head to me. Without saying a word, she smiled...winked, and ran her fingertips across the hem of my skirt, and thru to my bare skin; Leaving a slick, wet trail of my own juices down my leg. She smiled once again, and made her way to the front of the plane amidst the gathering of fellow passengers.

Within a minute or so, the last few rows of the plane had moved forward, leaving me the lone remaining passenger. I quickly gathered my things, and diligently tried to press flat my skirt, which was now rather wrinkled after nearly an hour of being hiked up my thighs. My panties were cold and sodden, but luckily, I couldn't feel any wetness on the seat below. The cheery flight attendant who had looked at me so puzzled a while ago, now asked me to have a great night. Attempting to stand, I felt like a fawn trying to walk for the first time. My knees were wobbly, and I felt as if I was coming off of a Saturday night margarita bender. Reaching up for my bag, I nearly fell backwards from the forces that continued to resonate through my body. I slammed the bag to the ground and began to pull it up the isle through the now empty cabin.

"Have a great night" the other flight attendant waved, completely unaware of the dripping carnage that passed her by under my skirt.

After getting my bearings, I headed down the escalator and toward the baggage claim. As was customary, my first task was to text my fiancé that I had arrived at my destination. Opening my purse, I immediately detected the unknown pink flash of something foreign in my purse.

"What the fuck is that?" I remember thinking to myself.

Digging a bit deeper, I pulled out the large, pink-encased cell phone that had somehow fallen into my purse during the flight.

"Oh my God'

I had the blonde woman's phone.

Panic again flushed through me, as I tried to think of my next move. Moving my way toward the group of passengers standing along the long, silver baggage return, I scanned the masses for the white dress that had sat down next to me in the hours before. How on earth was I supposed to talk to this woman? What on earth was I supposed to say?

"Thanks for finger-fucking me on the plane...oh by the way, I have your cell phone!"

Awkward defined.

My mind raced through all the possibilities of the situation. Each time, a giant buzzer rang through my head. Maybe I should walk up to her and just casually give it back?

BUZZ

Perhaps I should try and be coy and slip it back into her purse?

BUZZ

Perhaps I should just throw it in the trash can and run away as fast as I can?

BUZZ

Whatever bad decision I was going to come up with needed to happen fast, because rounding the corner was the easily identifiable white dress and blonde hair. I instantly froze, not quite knowing what to do next. All I could muster was the ability to raise my right hand and present to her phone with the bright pink case.

Again she said nothing while flashing a smile. Without saying a word, her eyes shifted toward the end of the hallway and then back to mine. Within seconds she spun around and started walking in the opposite direction.

Did she want to talk to me in private? Did she want me to follow her at all? Where the hell was she going?

Before I could answer any of these idiotic questions, she turned her head over her shoulder and gave me the "come on" motion with her neck. With a gulp, I dropped the phone back into my purse and started to pull my bag down the hall in her direction. The entire terminal (minus the straggling few from our flight behind us) was empty, as the "clop clop" of our heels echoed through the empty, marble hallways. Our pace was steady, but brisk. Eventually, after about a minute, we reached a seemingly deserted portion of the north terminal. Without stopping, she made a hard right turn and walked directly into the women's restroom.

Not really comprehending the situation, my body completely ignored my brain's warnings and continued to follow her around the stone and granite open doorway.

As I walked around the corner of the bathroom door, two hands swiftly grabbed my shoulders, throwing me against her. Her kisses were deep, strong and powerful, as her hands quickly shot up my torso and across my breasts. In retrospect, I should have seen this situation coming somewhat. However, in light of my complete obliviousness, the mysterious blonde had me surprisingly in her clutches for the second time tonight.

We went at it as passionately and aggressively as any embrace I've ever encountered. Our hands pressing against each other's curves, our mouths never taking even a second to rest. Her tongue swirled around mine, and my mind started to grow hazy once again. The same powerful but petite hand that made me cum on the plane, was now shooting its way up my skirt again, directly to the edge of my underwear. Still kissing her with the passion of a horny teenager, she managed to pull my skirt crudely upward to my hips.

Before I could catch my balance, she thrusted me upward onto the counter top, and pushed me backward into the mirror. Her hands pawed at me continuously, now sliding between the buttons of my blouse, rapidly caressing the outside of my bra. Our tongues spun like a whirlpool, slipping between each other's lips and back in again. That tingling feeling that had rushed over my body back in my seat, had returned with a vengeance. Rapidly trying to catch my breath, my brain was continuously trying to figure out if anybody could possibly see us.

Her hands clutched along the buttoned contours of my blouse, and pulled outwardly with force. The "pop pop" sound of my buttons exploded throughout the tile enclosed restroom, followed immediately by the high-pitched "plink" of each one hitting the cold tile floor. As a reflex, I gasped, but couldn't make a sound on account of her mouth pressing firmly against mine.

Within a few seconds, she took both hands to my bra straps, and forced them downward. The cold, clammy smoothness of the mirror pressed firmly against my back through the fabric of my blouse, while the cool night air rushed over my uncovered skin and torn blouse. With a few more tugs, the cups of my bra were pulled down my torso, exposing my breasts to the world. Her hands then worked their way along the outside, massaging and kneading them roughly.

The fears and anxiety from before had been washed away, replaced with an electrical tingling that snaked it way through every pore of my body. Looking back, it was probably best that it was all happening so quickly. Had I realized that several dozen people were standing and gathering luggage just a few hundred feet around the corner, I may have foolishly tried harder to resist.

Instead, the blonde woman's lips pulled away from mine, kissing along my jaw, to the base of my neck. I could feel the warm, wet slickness of her tongue, as it made its way across my collarbone and down my left breast. Without control, I let out a fairly loud moan, as I carefully ran my hands through her thick, blonde hair. Staring up at me the entire time, her lips encircled my areola, and began to suck lightly. Goosebumps ran their wan up and down my arms, while her tongue swirled around my nipple under the cloak of her now enclosed lips.

Swiftly, she made her way to my other nipple, this time grazing it with the edge of her teeth. The light suction of her lips were likely heard down the hallway, along with my moans, which were now spilling uncontrollably from my body and out my mouth. Continuing to stare into my eyes, her tongue traced down my tummy, all the way to the top of my cropped pubic hair. With one hand, she tugged my panties to the side, baring my pussy just inches from her face.

Never experiencing a woman in this way, my brain was ready to burst. The sight of her steel blue eyes, piercing through mine made it far more personal and far more intimate than anything I had experienced with my fiancé. With a slight smile, she nudged her head downward, just as I felt a bolt of lightning rocket through my body.

Her tongue pressed firmly against the top of my clit, her as her eyes stayed staring upward into mine. I tried to hold myself up as best as I could, at one point grabbing the edge of the sink to keep my balance. My legs were draped over her shoulders, as her long, blonde mane nestled messily between my thighs. As my breasts heaved with each breath, I could see her face moving ever so slightly from side to side, in parallel with the pulsing I felt along my clit.

"Ohhhh my God", I remember moaning

"Holy fuck..."

I have never in my life felt something so magical, so mystic and so incredibly perfect as I did her tongue pressing against me. With each swipe against my clit, I felt my breath slipping further and further away. My boobs jiggled slightly while my lungs filled with air, trying to catch up to the intensity that was radiating between my legs. As she continued to lick, I locked my ankles together behind her head. Without thinking, my hands plunged back into her hair, lightly grabbing her curls as I tried to find something...anything to keep my hips in balance.

The tingling in my toes swiftly started to build; My back that was at one time neatly pressed against the mirror, was now half-slouched at a 45-degree angle. My hips started to roll and sway, as her tongue picked up speed and pressure. Before I could catch my breath further, I felt the firm stiffness of her fingers enter my sopping pussy once again. I nearly gave myself a concussion, from slamming my head backward into the mirror. I was quickly losing control of my body, as wave after wave of passion overwhelmed me.

It was also impossible to remain quiet.

"Oh my God"

"Oh my God"

"Oh my God...yes!"

I bit down on my lip hard, desperately trying to muffle the orgasm that was building. Her tongue continued to press stubbornly against my hard clit, pulsating with each movement from left to right. From one side...to the other. From the other side...back again.

Faster.

And faster.

Harder...and harder.

A light squeal escaped my voice box as my hips began to lock up. My Knees started to shake as I felt the sensations continue to build. Outside of the faint sounds of juices lapping between her lips, she remained silent...her eyes still fixated on mine from the awkward angle below.

I couldn't take it anymore.

Her tongue and fingers had driven me to the brink in this most mundane of places. Despite the very real chance of being caught, my entire body began to spasm, as the orgasm hurtled through my very being. There was no holding this back. No biting my lip. No holding my breath. Nothing but the unbridled unleashed passion that had been building up since earlier in the evening.

"YESSSSSS"

"OHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!!"

"OH MY GOD!!"

My screams and moans bounced through the empty washroom like a marble in a soda can. Every decibel of sound lingered, as my moans, squeals and screams echoed along the cold drab walls. After holding back for so long, my body simply gave out; The muscles in my thighs locked tight around her neck, as juices exploded from between my legs.

It was everywhere.

I had always heard about women "squirting" but had never even remotely experienced it. With her mouth pressed firmly against my pussy, I could only judge this by the amount of slick and clear discharge that covered the edge of her forehead, along her temple and into her hair. Her eye contact continued while my hips continued to buck. An audible "Mmmmm" followed, while her tongue came to a halt, taking in each and every shudder and spasm.

In what seemed like hours, my quaking eventually began to subside. Not able to hold my head up, I rested it along the smooth edge of the mirror, my eyes starting directly upward into the bright, florescent light. The rapid twitches of my hips slowed in rate, while the blood slowly began to return to my extremities. The final seconds wound down, turning my body into a limp and twisting rag doll, completely incapable of further movement and free will.

I collapsed to the side, nearly snapping my elbow against the adjacent sink fixture.

As I tried to refocus my eyes, I felt the blonde woman's mouth detach from my clit. As she pulled away, I could faintly make out the complete mess that I had made of her face. Slick, translucent fluids covered every inch of her face, running from literally the base of her chin to the top of her forehead. Silence and my labored breathing continued as she pulled herself up to her feet, seemingly admiring her own handiwork.

Unable to focus, I could only imagine the picture she had painted.

I found myself laying sideways across the counter, my head and torso resting against my right arm. My lungs continued listing, causing my bare breasts to rise and fall with equal rapidness. My blouse had been ripped open, and thrown over the side of my chest, my panties, somehow, were stretched between my knees, almost as if it were a cotton rubber band that was keeping my knees from soaring outward in opposite directions.

My last cognitive picture of her, was near the paper towel dispenser, patting dry my juices from her previously well-manicured facial features. I'm not completely sure, but I think she may have even smoothed out her dress before turning and walking toward the exit. Before I could ask for her name or say thank you, she quietly puckered up a kiss and sent it in my direction. A split second later, she was out the door and out of my life forever.

Groggily, I attempted to pull myself up off the counter and compose myself. I shuffled my knees together, trying to somehow untangle my twisted panties from the crook of my knees.

Suddenly, a terrifying sound.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • 14B
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds