180 Degrees-Tae & Vicky's Forever 01

Tae was most definitely different in our bedroom. That intensity that I saw in other parts of her life had made its way into our bed. She was more... controlling...demanding ...innovative ...hungry. For me. For whatever this bond was we shared. As if she...needed it...needed me.

And she was exploring. A different side of herself...exploring how far I would go with her...it was...it was sexy as all hell, just like her...but it was a little scary too. A part of me liked it...a part of me absolutely loved it...and a part of me was worried about what it meant for the long run.

*

"Where the fuck did you find this movie?" Tae chuckled.

I smiled, enjoying the feel of her as I snuggled against her, comforted by the way her entire body moved when she laughed.

"This movie is classic."

Now she barked with laughter, "classic crap. It's awful."

We were watching Sharktopus, some terrible movie about a genetically mutated shark-octopus that was attacking people...it was great. Tae had been chuckling throughout the movie...chuckling, smiling, pulling me closer...relaxing. Finally. Something was bothering her. I wasn't sure what...and I'd been afraid to ask.

"Okay, this part is the best," I warned her.

Minutes later she was laughing so hard she almost spilled her drink! I loved it. I watched as the evidence of stress on her face, in her shoulders, across her back, slowly disappeared...although I couldn't I take full credit for her relaxing. On our days, she usually smoked a blunt or two. When she first started smoking marijuana at home...well, I was more than a little surprised. But then I realized she probably had much better access to it now...and it wasn't like she was law enforcement anymore. But it had still been a little...surprising. Now it was a normal part of her time off. She would never do it during her six days "on duty," but tonight, she was already working her way through her second one, handing it to me periodically. I wasn't a huge fan of smoking marijuana, but I was not 100% opposed to it either.

As the music suggested our ridiculous movie was ending, I turned to Tae, removing the drink from her hand and leaning in for a kiss. I smiled as she growled softly, deep in her chest, and I took the time to kiss her gently, tenderly, our lips barely touching...she tasted wonderful...like expensive, aged scotch (her new favorite drink), weed and the candy she'd been nibbling on all night. She let me tease her, play with her, draw her in for a while, shifting her body, her newly developed, well muscled, much larger body, toward me. She'd gained weight over the past year...and she'd bulked up. Significantly. I knew it had everything to do with this new image, this new world she was a part of. The men in her world would not assume she could be easily intimidated if she was heavier, larger, broader, bigger...that, coupled with her police training and her natural swagger...like I said, Tae was different.

She pulled me closer to her, a little rough, and my body tensed with anticipation. This is what I meant when I said everything new about Tae had found it's way into our bedroom. She was more...authoritative? More...dominating? More...demanding? I felt her fingers caressing the back of my head, gently, tenderly, as she deepened the kiss...as she slowly took control. Her tongue was exploring, gentle yet forceful, one hand holding my head steady, the other at my waist, pulling me even closer.

I used a free hand to reach down and explore something else new she'd added to our sex life...a very nice, thick, full "toy" she'd surprised me with a few months ago. She was wearing it more and more often now, especially on Wednesdays. I'd figured out that she liked when I caressed it...stroked it...making sure it pressed against her as I touched it...touched her. She liked when I dragged my lips from her intoxicating kisses and bent down to kiss it...lick it...take it in my mouth...I could feel her muscular thighs tensing as I used my hands...my mouth...I met her eyes as she watched...pressing down on it firmly and switching on a special vibrating addition, settling it against her core over and over...

That usually lasted for only a little while, until she curled her fingers into my hair and pulled me up, her lips covering mine as she kissed me...hard. We used to try and make it to the bedroom, but now she just started taking my clothes off here, on our very comfortable, very spacious sofa. I reached over to dim the lights as I felt her hands curve over my backside...pulling me onto her lap, settling me against her...slipping her package into a more comfortable position for us both...her lips were on my shoulders...tasting...her teeth sank into my flesh...staking claim...then suddenly I was on my back, her weight almost suffocating as she moved my panties aside, took a moment to caress my slickened flesh...and then slid that wonderful appendage into me...

I moaned softly, shifting so she could go deeper...she changed positions again, pulling me up onto her lap, her back against the sofa cushions as I started to move...slowly...riding her as she feasted on my breasts...one hand at my waist controlling my movements, the other caressing my back...she bit gently into a nipple and I threw my head back, heat coursing through me...her fingers found my wet center, manipulating that delicious nodule of flesh that would have me screaming for her soon, so very soon...and as I rode her, I made sure to come down hard, knowing that vibrating piece was pressing against her, driving her crazy...

Her fingers dug into my waist as she shifted us...on my back again, Tae weighing me down...powerful, long strokes...the smell of her...the feel of her...the tension in my body was rising...she was going to make me...she continued to move into me, deeply, hitting every sensitive nerve, those wonderful grey eyes darkening as she watched, her lids heavy... her lips against my flesh, forcing me to climb higher and higher...I held on, enjoying the feel of her against me, fucking me, until I felt I would come apart...

"Tae," I breathed against her ear, begging her, wanting so desperately to...

"You gonna come for me baby?" She asked me, her voice husky, strained...I knew she was also close...

"God yes," I hissed.

I could feel her smile as she took a nipple into her mouth, sucking hard...harder. I moaned again, wanting that rush, my skin tingling, needing to...

"Tae, please..."

I loved when she did this to me. Dragging me to the edge, making me wait...forcing my body to a point where I thought I would just die from the anticipation...

"Tae...baby, please..."

Besides, I knew she loved to hear me beg.

"Fuck Vic, fuck," her voice, tight, barely holding on as she fucked me deeper, harder, pulling my legs up and around her waist, her thighs trembling, her rhythm just a little off...and then she was groaning in my ear as her hips thrust into me brutally, her thumb on my clit as I finally dove off that cliff, barking out my pleasure as I fell into the abyss with her...

*

She never just stopped. We might sleep for a little while, or get something to drink or eat, but that was always a precursor of greater things to come. So I was a little surprised when she pulled away from me after a few minutes and started looking around the living room. I was about to ask what was wrong when she found her cell phone and answered it. I hadn't even heard it vibrating...

"Yeah?"

Silence as she listened, and I saw her face shift from relaxation mode to...I'm not even sure what mode that was. Angry? Furious? She continued to listen and then disconnected without another word.

"Gotta go."

My first thought? But it was Wednesday. Our day. But that was quickly replaced by the realization that something must be very wrong for her to leave me tonight. She considered Wednesday sacred also...

"Is everything okay?" It was a stupid question, but I wanted her to know that I knew everything was not okay.

She turned to look at me, something in those cool, grey eyes that had shifted into work mode.

"Come with me."

And there it was. The invitation I had been dreading. An invitation into her world, her grandfather's world...a world I wasn't sure I wanted to be a part of.

So what did a woman do when the woman she loved offered that kind of invitation?

She got her ass off the sofa and got dressed, quickly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds