• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • 19 & Pregnant
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

19 & Pregnant

"I'm going to miss you," she said after we'd been lying quietly together for a little while.

"I'm going to miss you, too," I replied, "Any chance you'd be able to visit me?"

"You'd really want me coming to your school?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"Of course," I confirmed, "Why wouldn't I?"

"Well the small fact that I'm visibly pregnant, for one thing," she replied.

"So we won't go out drinking," I said, making her laugh.

She promised to see what she could do but we spent the rest of the time we had together that night indulging in each other's bodies while we had the chance, remaining in the moment rather than worrying about the future. It was bittersweet when I finally had to leave because we'd really made the most of the time we'd had together but we didn't know when we'd get to see each other again.

She did manage to sneak in a few trips to visit me, but they were shorter than we'd both have liked in order to keep them a secret from her parents, so they were spent mostly naked in my dorm room. I did have some explaining to do after she met some of my friends but it took a little bit of convincing for some of them when I insisted that Becky's condition had not been of my doing. Once I revealed that I was falling in love with her, they were a little less skeptical.

By the time I was finished with exams and back home for the summer, Becky was very close to full term and we had to be careful that our sexual activity didn't initiate labor. She was still reluctant to reveal anything about our relationship to her parents, especially since she wouldn't be able to explain how it had reached the point we were at. I finally took matters into my own hands when she was in the hospital. I showed up after she'd given birth to a beautiful baby girl and her parents were expectedly surprised not just that I was there but that I'd brought flowers. Of course they recognized me from church but they were obviously puzzled about the situation.

Fortunately, Becky was dozing and the baby was in the nursery when I arrived so I had the opportunity to explain what was going on to her parents. They quite obviously were not thrilled but I told them that I was in love with her and that I intended to see her, whether they approved or not. I figured, even though I wouldn't have a chance to spend time with her, I should go and leave them to digest what I'd just dropped on them. I left the flowers in her room and kissed her head before taking off. It wasn't instantaneous but, eventually, they warmed to me and the relationship when they realized that I wasn't going away. Even today I still find them hard to deal with sometimes but who doesn't feel that way about their in-laws?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • 19 & Pregnant
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds