1950s: Housewives Lesbian Society

"Oh, okay," she said. "Come meet me in the library when you get back."

"Sure," I nodded, happy she was too sweet to not believe my lie.

I hurried out, trying to avoid any of my other friends.

I could feel my hands trembling as I walked the two blocks to Mrs. Madison's house.

Reaching her door, I quickly knocked, feeling as if someone may see me.

The door opened after less than thirty seconds, but it felt like an hour.

"Come in," Mrs. Madison greeted firmly. Looking at her, it seemed impossible that she could be the leading Mistress of a secret society of housewives.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, walking in with butterflies in my stomach.

I followed her into the living room where she offered, "Please, have a seat, Rebecca."

"Yes, ma'am," I repeated, as I tried to wrap my head around why I was here.

"So," she began, "Mrs. Sherman told you some very, very confidential information that she shouldn't have."

That surprised me. All I could say was "Oh!"

"But she did," she sighed, "and now I have to deal with it."

"I won't tell anyone," I said, wanting to make her feel comfortable and protect Mrs. Sherman.

"You understand that this group is a very secretive group," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded.

"And you can't tell anyone," she continued.

"Yes, ma'am," I agreed.

"Even as you seduce other seniors, you will be the only pet of the housewives society," she explained.

"Understood, ma'am," I said, the idea of being the only pet to the housewives in my community very exciting and flattering.

"I expect complete obedience," she added.

"Yes, ma'am," I again repeated, before adding, "I am very honoured to be considered for this, um," I paused, before finishing, "position."

She smiled for the first time. "I think this faux pas by Allison may just work out all right."

"I hope so, ma'am," I said.

"So you are willing to be our pet?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded.

"And a secret seduction agent for the cause?" she continued.

"Yes, ma'am," I again nodded. "But I'm pretty shy."

"You won't be by the end of your training," she promised.

"If you say so," I said, not confident she was right. That said, eating my first pussy in a bathroom in a busy restaurant wasn't overly shy.

"Trust me," she said, standing up. "I can see you are a young lady ready to discover her true purpose, just like the others before you."

"And what is my purpose, ma'am?" I asked.

"To serve others," she said, before adding, "You want to serve others, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded.

"God created you to bring pleasure to others, my pet," she continued, looking down at me. "And to convert others to the cause."

"Yes, ma'am," I repeated, sounding like a broken 45 record.

"Stand up," she ordered.

I obeyed.

She moved in, put her hands on my face and kissed me.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back, melting at her intimate touch.

When she broke the kiss, she asked me, "Do you want to please me, Rebecca?"

"Very much so, ma'am," I nodded, eager with anticipation.

"Take off your blouse too, my pet," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I obeyed.

"It's Mistress Carol," she corrected, as she took off her bra.

"Yes, Mistress Carol," I said, as I finished taking off my blouse.

"And the bra, my pet," she said.

I obeyed.

"Now your skirt," she continued.

I again obeyed, nervous and excited.

"Cute panties," she complimented.

"Thank you, Mistress Carol," I replied.

"Take them off too, and your socks," she ordered.

I did.

Once naked, she looked me dead in the eyes, her one hand going to the back of my head while the other went to my breast.

"Just so you know, we will need to take compromising pictures of you to make sure you never, ever, reveal this secret," she surprised me.

"Oh," I said, not liking the idea of pictures of me being taken in sexual acts, even as I moaned softly from the squeezing of my breast.

"If you are a good pet, you will be rewarded with great perks and advantages that few young ladies today have," she explained.

I was suddenly full of trepidation.

Sensing my worries, she added, "If you keep our secret, the pictures will never be seen by anyone. Every housewife, and each pet has a compromising photo taken of them as collateral just in case."

"I understand," I said, pretty confident I could keep the secret.

"Now come and take off your Mistress's shirt, my pet," she ordered.

I pulled her blouse over her head, surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Go ahead, my pet, suck on your Mistress's tits," she offered.

I eagerly did, leaning forward and sucking on her erect right nipple. Then her left. Spending a lengthy amount of time on each.

"Now take off my pants," she ordered. I dropped to my knees, slowly slid them down her legs and was again surprised to see she wasn't wearing any panties.

As I stared at her pussy my mouth watered with anticipation

"Now come and let's see if you are as good as Allison says you are," she said, walking down a hallway.

I crawled behind her, feeling even more submissive like this, and when she saw me she smiled, "You may be the most submissive one yet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, happy to please and get the recognition. Once in her bedroom, she sat at the edge of the bed and snapped her fingers.

I crawled onto the bed and joined her.

"You want to taste my heavenly honey?" she asked, sounding both corny and super sexy at the same time as she opened her legs for me.

Keeping with the religious undertones, I replied, "Yes, Mistress, I want to taste your forbidden fruit and worship your honey dew."

"Good girl," she purred, as she guided my head to her slightly glistening pussy.

I extended my tongue and began licking, knowing that my life was forever going to be different.

"That's it, my pet, take your time," Mrs. Madison moaned. "You will often lap from the gateway of heaven, my sweet pet."

I obeyed, wanting this to last for as long as possible. I was learning way more here than I would be in school.

I spent a long time between her legs, her moans so soft and gentle.

She asked, "Are you happy with your decision?"

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, having no regrets at all.

A few minutes later, her orgasm finally close, she began talking dirty, which shocked me.

"Oh yes, my little licking lesbian, lick my cunt," and "You're such a natural cunny cum lapper," and "You're such a sinner, Rebecca, I better cleanse your slutty sins with my cum."

Her nasty words turned me on even though I wanted to point out she was sinning too. Yet, of course, I didn't.

"Slide two fingers in, my slut," she demanded.

I obeyed, surprised at how wet and hot her insides were.

"Now finger fuck me, you little teasing whore," she said.

I furiously fingered her pussy as her moans quickly accelerated.

Soon she screamed, "Hallelujah," as her orgasm finally hit her.

"Suck all the Lord's creation," she demanded and I did.

Once done, I pulled my fingers out and couldn't believe how sticky they were.

"You will make a perfect pet, Rebecca," she said.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, as I put my cum coated fingers to my mouth.

"Now, you'd better get back to school," she said.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Oh, don't worry, my pet," she smiled. "You will get plenty of opportunities to eat from my, and many other's, lunch boxes."

"This was my lunch," I giggled at her word choice and the reality that I didn't have a real lunch.

"It often will be," she said. "Now no touching that beaver of yours. You are in the initiation stage."

"It will be hard, Mistress," I admitted. "Pleasing you had my vagina on fire."

"Your pussy, cunt, twat, box, dillypot, fur pie, rug, or poontang," she listed off a half dozen different words for vagina, before adding, "but never vagina."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded. "How long can't I touch it for?"

She paused, looking at me with a lengthy stare that I couldn't possibly read. Finally, she said, "Fuck it, let's get your training started now. Get on the bed and onto your knees."

"Yes, Mistress Carol," I quickly agreed, the thought that I may be allowed to come suddenly a real possibility.

"I never do this," she said, "but you are so damn obedient and eager."

"I want to be the best community pet ever," I said, as I got on the bed and onto all fours as instructed.

She laughed as she moved beside me, "You're off to a very good start, my little slut."

"Thank you, Mistress," I moaned, as her fingers grazed my wetness.

"Oh my," she purred, "you are incredibly wet."

"Pleasing you got me that way," I admitted, wishing she would bury her face in my pussy.

"You're obviously a natural lesbian, my pet," she said, her finger still teasing me. "Only a natural lesbian would get so soaking wet from pleasing another woman."

When her finger slid inside me I thought I would erupt instantly. "Oh my God," I moaned.

"Do you want to come?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, my body desperate for release.

"You will only come with permission of a Mistress or when you seduce another young woman, is that clear?" she asked, as she began fingering me.

"Yessssss," I moaned, knowing I wouldn't last long at this pace.

"Stand up and bend over my dresser, my pet," she ordered, as she got off the bed.

"Um, okay," I said, confused at what she had planned next. I got up, went to the dresser and bent over suddenly feeling very vulnerable, even as my wetness slightly leaked out of me.

"Don't move until I return," she said.

"Okay, Mistress," I agreed.

I waited in that position for minutes, which felt like hours, unsure what she had in store for me.

When she finally returned she asked, "Are you a virgin, Rebecca?"

"Of course, Mistress," I answered, turning my head around, while staying in position, and gasping... Mistress was wearing a cock.

"Good," she smiled, "I love taking a young woman's virginity."

"Oh my," I said, as she walked to me.

"Do you want me to fuck you, my pet?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded, knowing that it was exactly what I wanted. I had craved having sex even before my first lesbian adventure, but wanted to be a good girl and was petrified about getting pregnant. But this, this was perfect.

"Yes, what?" she asked, as she rubbed the cock up and down my ass cheeks and pussy lips, teasing me with that big fake cock.

"Yes, Mistress, your housewife pet wants her Mistress to fuck her with her big cock and take her precious virginity," I babbled, wanting to make it sound dirty and yet important.

"You will remember this forever, my pet," she purred as she slowly slid the big cock inside me. I was happy I had broken my hymen with a coke bottle a couple weeks ago as I didn't want to be bleeding all over her cock during this special moment.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned, as the cock filled me.

"Such a good pet," she purred, "sacrificing your special once in a lifetime gift to your Mistress. You will forever be endeared to me."

"Yes, Mistress," I whimpered, as the long cock went way deeper than the coke bottle and reached great new depths inside me.

"All in," she declared, as her body met mine.

"So full," I said, feeling slightly impaled.

She laughed, "This is only my third biggest one."

"Holy shit," I gasped, not able to fathom anything any bigger ever entering me.

"And you will eventually take all three of them in your pussy," she said, before adding one more shock as she began slowly fucking me, "and your ass."

My eyes went big, but I was too focused on the pleasure that was beginning to take over my body to ponder the newest revelation.

After a couple of minutes of slow fucking, my orgasm building gradually, she asked, "Are you willing to have your ass filled, my pet?"

"My holes are yours," I answered, so overwhelmed with pleasure and the desire to both please her and come I wasn't going to question her taboo ideas.

"Good answer," she purred, as she suddenly began fucking me hard, each forward thrust making the dresser bang into the wall, as she reached around and squeezed my breasts. "You are the most submissive pet yet, Rebecca."

"I want... to be... a good pet," I struggled to say as my head went empty. The intense fucking created pleasure I didn't know existed.

"Don't come yet," she ordered, as she slammed into me, making it almost impossible to obey.

"So close, Mistress," I whimpered, trying to obey.

She pulled out suddenly and ordered, "On the floor."

I quickly obeyed, wanting to have that cock back in me.

"So obedient," she purred, as she knelt down between my legs.

I opened wide, eagerly inviting her back in.

"Ready to come?" she asked, as she slid the cock back inside me.

"Yessss," I moaned. I lifted my ass up to take the cock even deeper.

"I would have never guessed you were such a little slut," she purred, as she began hard, deliberate thrusts.

"I wouldn't either," I admitted, the past couple of months I had slowly opened up like a blooming flower, a sexual flower.

"But you have found your heavenly purpose," she continued.

"Yes," I moaned, "I think I have."

"Lift your legs up, slut," she ordered. "It's time to give you a real fucking."

I quickly obeyed, and was soon getting fucked harder and deeper in this position. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. I begged, "May I come, Mistress?"

"You may, but enjoy it," she said, "It will be your last orgasm until you have finished your training."

"Okay," I said, as I let go of all my last inhibitions and in seconds felt euphoria hit. "Oh fuck!" I screamed, the intensity of a thousand fires coursing through me as my orgasm hit.

"Oh, yes. Rebecca, you look so sexy coming like the pet you are," Mrs. Madison said, as she kept thrusting throughout my orgasm.

"Thank you," I moaned loudly. I completely transcended to a sexual utopia I didn't know existed.

She finally pulled out and I collapsed on the ground and just lay there, too exhausted to move.

"You should probably go back to school," she said, standing up.

Cum leaking out of me, I joked, "I think you broke my pussy."

"Oh, trust me," she laughed, "we have not even really started your pet training."

"What's left?" I asked.

"Serving every member of the community, for starters, and getting your inappropriate picture taken just in case," she shrugged.

"Oh, of course that," I chuckled.

Once dressed again, I asked, "When can I come again?"

"We will see how good you are," she shrugged, before adding, "be at the diner Friday night at eleven. We will begin your training."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Now go to school," she ordered.

I went to the washroom to wash up, I didn't want to smell like pussy, and headed to school excited about whatever Friday would bring.

.....

My pussy was on fire as I read about my great-grandmother's submission and the crazy idea that there was a secret society of lesbian housewives.

I pondered the idea of such a group existing here and now. Instantly, I wondered, if such a community could exist in 2015.

Then I pondered who would lead such a group in this upper class community.

Then I pondered which women would be a part of it.

Instantly I closed my eyes as I envisioned taking control of the bitchiest member of the community Valerie Krunch.

I went to Mrs. Krunch's house on the pretense of borrowing some batteries.

Once she opened the door, I asked, "I hate to be a pain, but by any chance do you have two AA batteries?"

"Um, maybe," she said, looking annoyed already.

I walked in and as she went to a classic furnished desk I followed behind.

She turned around a moment later after shuffling through the drawer and handed me two batteries.

I said, "Thank you," as I pulled a vibrating dildo out of my purse and put the batteries in.

"Really?" she asked, her face scrunching up unattractively.

"A vibrator isn't the same without the vibrations," I shrugged, as I turned it on.

"Such toys are for the bedroom," the prude said.

A fantasy of mine to just take a woman, I pushed her against the desk and said, "Or right here," as I lifted my hand under her skirt and to her panties.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Showing you the thrill of a vibrating dildo," I said matter-of-factly, as I rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"Please stop," she moaned, her body betraying her mind.

"Why is your old cunny so wet?" I asked, as I slid my finger under her panties and to her pussy.

"Stop!" she repeated, even though she didn't push me away as I slid a finger inside her pussy.

"Your cunt is so wet that I bet this dildo will easily fill that old box of yours," I said, finding her g-spot and tapping.

"Oh God," she moaned.

I tapped a few more times before I pulled my finger out, pulled her skirt down, ripping it, and ordered, "Hop up on the desk, my slut."

"What the hell?" she questioned. I'm not sure if it was because I pulled my finger out of her cunt, ripped her skirt or called her a slut.

"Get on the fucking desk now," I demanded, roughly pushing her up.

She awkwardly obeyed as she said, "We can't do this."

"I've wanted to make you my MILF slut for a while," I said, as I spread her legs and began tapping her clit with the vibrating dildo.

"Oooooooh," she trembled, "This is wrooooooong."

"Yet, so right," I purred, as I slid the dildo all the way in her cunt.

"Oh shit," she screamed, as I grabbed her legs and closed them with the vibrator buried deep within her.

"You like that?" I asked. "Doesn't old man Burt fuck this old box anymore?"

"Oh, fuck," was her answer, as she bent her back up and closed her eyes.

I flipped her onto her side and asked, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she moaned, as I pulled the dildo out.

"But you said this was only a bedroom toy?" I pointed out, as I again tapped the dildo on her swollen clit.

"Just fuck me," she said, as she twitched with each tap.

"Beg, bitch," I ordered, as I held the vibrating dildo on her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh," was all she could muster. I moved the dildo away and she desperately begged, "Please, fuck my pussy with that dildo."

"Because you're my slut?" I asked.

"Yes, dammit, I'm you're slut, now pound my pussy," she declared and demanded.

I loved hearing and seeing a prude turn into a slut and began fucking her cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck," she moaned instantly.

"You've been hiding your inner slut," I purred.

"Oh, God, so good," she whimpered, her orgasm seemingly close.

As she came in my dream, I came in real life.

As my orgasm flooded out of me, the fantasy of having my own MILF pets turned me on. I knew the fantasy was too simple, too simplistic, seductions were never that easy, but the idea... the idea of my own flock of MILF's was appealing... a reverse secret lesbian society.

As I got out of bed, realizing I was starving, I shut great-grandmother's scrapbook needing to pee and eat... in that order.

As I sat up, I wondered, what other secrets did great-grandmother have?

THE END... for now.

Coming next: 1950s: Housewives' Pet Training

If you enjoyed the artwork of Rebecca and this story, please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds