1974: Haitian Japanese Romance

"You're in good hands, my love," Antoine said, and then he proceeded to kiss a path from my lips to my neck, and then I felt his lips on my nipples. I arched my back as I felt Antoine's agile hand slip between my thighs, and his fingers slid into my vagina. As he brought his face between my legs and first kissed my sex then licked it, I cried out while experiencing pleasures I'd never known before.

"That was fun, and kind of intense, but I want you inside of me, now," I said sharply, much later, after Antoine took me to cloud nine by licking and fingering my pussy until I squealed. Grinning, Antoine took my hands and rested them on his sex. I marveled at the length and size of his manhood. Indeed, his thick and veiny, dark dick sprang like a snake at my touch.

"Are you ready?" Antoine said, looking into my eyes, and I kissed him and nodded. I climbed on top of him, and stroked his dick, then rubbed its head against my vaginal opening. Smiling, I watched as Antoine bucked his hips and thrust into me. I sighed as my man entered me, and wrapped his arms around me. I felt a slight pain as Antoine penetrated me, but no more.

"Oh yes," I hissed as Antoine thrust into me, and sucking on my tits and slapping my butt as he thrust his dick deep into me. I cried out passionately as Antoine made love to me, and I rode him hard, giving as good as I got. This was my first time having sex and I was determined to enjoy every moment of it. Antoine met me thrust for thrust, and I relished the deliciously hot pain I felt down below as his big dick filled my pussy. It was hot.

"Now that's exactly what I needed, my dear, Antoine, get ready for round two," I said, much later, as I lay on top of my lover. I was sweaty, and pleasurably tired from hours of lovemaking, or fucking, whatever you want to call it. My pussy was a bit sore, like the rest of me, but I still wanted more. Antoine smiled at me, and caressed my breasts with one hand while slapping my derriere with the other.

"Hisako, my dear, you're definitely my kind of woman," Antoine replied, and I smiled as he grabbed me and put me on all fours. I laughed and shook my ass, which, while not huge, clearly held his attention, for he slapped it and literally kissed it. Hmm, I like having my ass played with. Oh, and just like that, we began round two. Antoine and I made love until exhaustion finally claimed us, well into the wee hours of the morning, as they say. My passion was unleashed, and I couldn't be happier...

"I want it to be just like this, always," I said to Antoine as I finally fell asleep, even as the sky outside the bedroom window was starting to clear up. Antoine smiled and kissed me, then pulled the covers over our tired, pleasurably sore bodies. Against all odds, Antoine and I actually ended up together. A college football player and amateur swimmer from the island of Haiti and a young businesswoman from Japan. We made for an unlikely couple, to be sure, but we stuck together. The summer of 1974 was the summer of love for Antoine and I.

Today, Antoine Toussaint and I are still together. We got married in the summer of 1980, years after we started dating. We wanted to complete our studies at the University of California in San Diego before doing the marriage and family thing. I earned my bachelor's degree in Business Administration from UCSD in 1978, and Antoine graduated the same year with his Accounting degree. We are the proud parents of Megumi, James and Gerald Toussaint. We run our growing chain of restaurants, and take care of our family. Life is good.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds