1st Affair Ch. 01

Jason fucked her for a few more minutes as hard as he could, ramming his unbending organ into her welcoming treasure relentlessly. His rigid organ was completely swollen and hypersensitive, vividly feeling her tightness glide up and down his entire length. Coaxing him. Finally, he could control himself no longer. He jackhammered in and out of her wet pussy for another minute, letting his orgasm build. And build. And build.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Erin's high-pitched whining started up again and her legs spread outward, urging him onward. But he slid his long penis deep inside her, holding it there. Grinding. His lips found hers and they kissed, hungrily. Then he released. His cock began to pulsate.

Long streams of cum fired deep into Erin's vagina.

"Ohhhhh..." she sighed, eyes closed. She could feel his manhood inside her, jerking violently. Load after load of hot cum shot into her fertile womb as they kissed sloppily. It was the first new load of cum she's received in over two years. Jason's dick spasmed again and again, flinging wad after wad of hot semen into aching cunt. Moaning, she rubbed her pussy up against his groin, milking him of more sperm.

He kissed her tenderly as he collapsed on her. They were panting hard as his manhood slowly grew soft inside her. One last drop of cum leaked out and fell inside her. He stayed there for a good ten minutes, enjoying his member being inside his fantasy woman. Erin! He had just fucked Erin, his fantasy from work! It took a long time and a lot of effort, but so worth it. He kissed her cheek.

Jason finally slipped his soft penis out of Erin's full vagina and laid beside her. They laid together for a few minutes as guilt set in. Then Erin got up and slid her panties back on. She could feel him leaking out of her, which was weird - he must of shot a lot in there.

Jason watched her pussy disappear as she pulled her panties up. He watched her turn around, bend over and pick up her shirt and bra. The triangle of her panties made her creamy white ass that much more beautiful. She had a tattoo of a sun above her left ass cheek. He filed everything about her away.

Erin spent the night at Jackie's, going to bed drunk and waking up hungover - and guilty. She worked her shift - Jason wasn't there. But the entire five hours her heart was pounding. She felt so guilty! She let Jason inside her. And what was worse, he ejaculated while in her. As she struggled with her guilt, her boyfriend was in a jewelry store negotiating with the lady about a diamond ring.

When Erin got home after work, she was a little late. She picked up groceries, but the reality was that she wanted to delay seeing Randy. The guilt was eating her up inside. When she finally did get home, she was surprised to see him sitting on the curb waiting for her. She knew something was up, but was still shocked when she got upstairs and Randy got down on one knee and proposed marriage.

Just sixteen hours after another man's penis was ejaculating semen into her willing vagina, Erin let her new fiancé slide a ring on her finger. She cried.

They made love. And as Randy licked her pussy, Erin said nothing about how another man's cum was in there.

She was reformed. She resolved to never cheat again. And she would try harder to rekindle her sex life with Randy. She loved him.

But once a slut...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds