1st Time Dom

As Jenny's breathing became more labored and her ability to read lessened I knew she was getting close. I slide a second finger in to Jenny's hot, soaking pussy and I thought for a split second I had gone too far. I pulled my fingers out of her and my hand away and when I did I thought Jenny was going to burst into tears.

Her body tensed and she screamed no. "Please Master make me cum, please I beg you!"

"In time my pet, in time. Take some deep breaths and calm yourself. We have all night, hell we have all weekend." She did as she was told but I could tell she was going crazy with desire. I was right there with her and was using every bit of self control I had not to climb on her and start fucking her for all I was worth.

I took the book from her and instructed her to lie down. Once she was flat on the bed I began to kiss her right hand and worked my way down her arm. When I reached her shoulder I started down her side to her hip and then down the outside of her leg all the way to her ankle.

I maneuvered around her and started back up her other leg, repeating the process. When I made it to her shoulder I started on her neck, nibbling every so often, much to her pleasure. I zigzagged my way down her chest until I reached her beautiful breasts.

Circling left areola, I kissed closer and closer to her nipple without touching it. I went so slow she began to whimper she wanted me to take her dark erect bud into my mouth. When I finally did she moaned and her body arched as she tried to push her tit harder into my mouth. I gently teased her nipple and just before I moved on to her other breast I gave it a light but sharp bite. Jenny let out a yelp, more from shock than pain.

I gave her other breast the same treatment and when I gave the bite Jenny began to beg for me to fuck her. "Master please fuck me I need to cum, I don't care how or where, just please fuck me!"

"Don't beg it's un-becoming." My tone was harsh and she shut up right away.

I climbed between her legs, teasing us both with my hard dick head just barely touching her dripping pussy. I could feel the heat come off of her and it only turned me on more. That's when I looked at her and she bit her lip in that seductive manner, just like she had done before. That was all it took, I applied just a little more pressure with my dick and as soon as I felt it start to slide in I thrust my hips forward slamming my cock deep in to Jenny's hot, wet sex.

She almost screamed and the walls of her pussy clamped around my cock to almost the point of pain. I felt the inside of her snatch quiver and her entire body tensed as she came hard. I stayed buried inside her and allowed the orgasm to subside before I began to fuck her. Starting slow and gentle I built up to long hard strokes. Every time my pelvis would slam into hers, her tits would bounce as if they were calling for attention. I reached down and pinched her left nipple hard and again she almost screamed out in uncontrollable pleasure. I waited just a moment and did the same to the other and got the same reaction.

Jenny's breathing was becoming much labored and I could tell she was quickly building up to another orgasm, as was I. Jenny started to cry out like have never heard a woman before. There is no way for me to describe the sounds she was making. They were animalistic and came from deep within her. Then almost out of nowhere, Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs, "Fuck Yessssss!" Her body tensed and then bucked like she was going into convulsions, again her pussy clamped down on me dick like a vice. I wanted to pull out so I wouldn't come but there was no way I could she held me so tight.

I just barely managed to hold out. As soon as Jenny relaxed I rolled her to her side and startled her left leg, wrapping her right leg around my waist and started to slam my cock as deep and hard into her as I could. It didn't take long before I could feel what I knew was going to be a huge load building in by balls. "Where you want this load of hot cum, my dirty little girl?"

Without a second of hesitation Jenny replied, "Master cum on my tits please, I always wanted to see cum on my tits."

She held her leg straight out and I rolled her onto her back and pulled out almost too late. Just as the head of my dick cleared her top of her dripping wet pussy, my cum shot out and the first load landed in the valley of her tits, the second and third splashed off her left nipple and began dripping down her tit, the fourth fell short, making a small puddle on her stomach.

I was completely spent and rolled over and laid down next to Jenny trying to catch my breath. I watched as Jenny looked down and examined the cum covering her tit and streaming down between them. I was almost surprised when she took her finger and scooped up the line of cum between her tits and then stuck the finger in her mouth sucking it clean. When she had finished with her finger she pulled her tit to her mouth and sucked her nipple lapping up as much of my seed as she could.

I thought it was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen and without a thought I rolled over and reached down and slid two fingers in to Jenny's still soaked box. She moaned expectantly but I had no intention of staying there long. After just a few seconds I removed my fingers and brought them to her mouth. She knew what I wanted her to do and took my hand in hers and guided my fingers into her mouth. She used her tongue with the same expertise she had before on my cock to lick her pussy juice off of my fingers.

As I watched her I got an idea and as soon as she was done I said, "Now clean my dick."

Jenny started to get out of the bed, not understanding what I wanted. "No, I want you to lick your cum off my dick." I said it in the same tone I may have told someone at work to use a line chart instead of a pie chart for a presentation.

The look on her face told me she had never even considered doing something like that. She damn near jumped back into the bed and began licking my rapidly softening cock as if it were the greatest tasting thing she had ever had. She used her whole tongue to lick from base to head and back down. It didn't take long for my dick to respond, much to my surprise, and start to get hard again.

When my dick was full erect again, Jenny rose up and straddled my knees, she looked at me with that shy, almost innocent look and asked, "May I master?"

I smiled at her and answered the way I thought she would want me to, "Ride my dick Slave, just remember who you belong to."

"I am all yours Master, yours to do whatever you want with." She moved up and positioned her herself over my hard cock and taking it with just the tips of her fingers she guided it into her pussy as she lowered herself down on to it.

She was still soaking wet and slid all the way to the base. Jenny began to grind her clit on my pelvis and in just seconds I could feel her juices covering my balls as they leaked out of her. I reached up with both hands and began to play with her tits, rolling her nipples between finger and thumb, messaging each breast with one hand and then both going back and forth.

Jenny's pace began to quicken and change from a back and forth grinding to her bouncing up and down impaling herself on my dick. I was having a hard time holding on to her tits so I reached around and grabbed an ass check with each hand.

"Ohh god yes, Master, please hold my ass tight!" She was almost begging and that only turned me on more.

"Whose ass do you want me to hold onto?" I was playing now just to see what response I would get.

"Umm, it's your ass Master, yours, but please don't let go, ohh, hold it tight." Jenny's words were running together like she was drunk. I started to match her with my own thrusts and before I knew it we were both in the throes of another orgasm. Before I had a change to tell Jenny I was getting ready to cum again she placed her hands on my chest, looked down at me and pleaded, "Please fill me with your cum Master. I want to feel you cum inside me, please!"

The look in her eye, the tone of her voice and the way she felt on my dick was too much and I exploded inside her. "Ohhh god," I cried out as I arched my back almost lifting Jenny off the bed. As my seed filled her, Jenny began to shake and I could again feel her pussy tighten on my dick. I watched as her eyes rolled back and her orgasm ravaged her entire body. Her finger nails dug into my chest painfully as she rode the wave of pleasure running through her.

Finally she lowered her head to my chest and just above a whisper said, "Thank you Master."

We fell asleep like that, her on top of me my hard dick slowly falling limp still in her sopping pussy. My last thought before I fell into oblivion was that this was going to be the greatest sexual relationship I would ever have or it was going to kill me, maybe both.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 1st Time Dom
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds