2 Ladies in Scottsdale Ch. 01: Do You Want That?

"You took charge by loving me, and by caring for me. Thank you, Dale, I will always do what you ask. I feel almost like a servant looking to her master. I am not, however not coming over there to kiss you, but I liked the idea of stripping and parading naked and wet and with hard nipples. I am short of breath, and wanting to eat you from your clit to your mouth."

We both were now standing. I began to sway to some imagined tune and all of the alcohol and let my ponytail down, shook out my hair, causing my sagging 36c breasts to sway pretty widely. I wiggled my hips and untied one side of my bikini bottom which allowed a lot of bare skin just above the crease of my mound to show. As I danced toward her, the other side of the thong fell loose so I drew the tie apart. Now the front of the bikini was hanging from my cunt where it had been smothered in my deep camel toe. While it dangled and swung about, my breasts were finding a beat of their own and moving in pace with my hips.

We were both trying to drink and dance and be sexy. Apparently, it worked, because within minutes were face deep in a mutual pussy eating frenzy on a filthy sleeping bag in front of the fire.

Talking to each other with trust and honesty, and explaining our love and true desires had allowed us to now be unguarded unlike when we were falling in love and had had sex prior to this.

We each did to the other with our tongues, fingers, and lips, what we wanted to be done to ourselves. Neither of us held back and we both discovered a tenderness which allowed an anything-goes evening.

She cried out in pleasure that she was so glad I took charge of her. She felt loved and now could give love. She was an expert at helping me to repeated orgasms, as I was with her.

I didn't know the first thing about it, so I just let it all go and was free, sexual, open, wanton, lusty, and feeling raunchy and dirty, nasty and bad. It was the best feeling I had had about sex, ever.

This honest declaration by each of us had been a barrier I was suddenly free of having in my life. I just had to want it bad enough for me to give it to myself.

I did want it that bad, really bad in fact and I did give it to myself, right then.

I wanted to kiss her mouth and lips and ears and neck. I wanted to nurse from her beautiful nipples and full, soft, and warm breasts. I wanted to kiss her ribs, abs, mound, and the crease starting at the front all of the way to the tip of her toes.

I wanted to eat her ass, and tongue her hot pussy to orgasm. I wanted to taste her come. I wanted to smash her pussy with mine and rub her pussy with mine so completely that we both would come doing it.

I want to go to sleep knowing she will be there all night and when I wake up in the morning.

I want her to eat my pussy before I pee in the morning, and I want to shower together after we have morning sex.

I want to be able to reach out and touch her during the night to be sure she is there and safe.

I want to openly and confidently have her as a friend and lover. It would make me so proud to have her want me just as deeply.

We danced to the absence of music, both naked with our tits a-flopping, my bikini stuck between the lips of my crease from the front to the back. Judy was stark naked and her saggier tits were flailing around so much, we each took one to less and suck.

She started laughing and playing with her breasts and swiping her fingers in her vagina and sucking them clean when she placed them in her mouth as she gyrated around the fire with a red cup sloshing over the edge. She started toward me, her eyes locked onto mine, and then we broke the stare. We each became more animated in our grotesque nearly drunk pantomime of a sultry, naked, middle-aged slut. I looked at the maternal, slight, fair skinned blond, and she was soft and comfortable with long full swinging breasts which are slightly soft curved. She is both bare of hair and doesn't resemble a little girl in any way, Her vagina lips are engorged and swollen with a deep red hue.

The appearance of two such differing physiques attempting to free themselves of some sense of being held back from happiness by the circumstances of their lives was probably very erotic to observe if a third person had been watching them. However, there was no one around, and they became freer and looser and more exaggerated in their motions, actions, and voices.

They started humming the wedding march, and then they broke out into a free-form rendition of dirty dancing. They stopped all of the flailings around when they reached each other.

They reached out their arms and hugged each other while kissing and fondling each other. That lasted until one of them became aware of another possibility and broke loose. Dale reached in the tent and grabbed a clean sleeping bag and flopped it down near the fire. She quickly laid down on her back, spread her arms and legs and commanded, "Place your mouth on my clitoris and make me come until I tell you to stop. I want to hear a 'Yes, Mistress Dale' from now on when I tell you to do something."

"Yes, mistress Dale."

"Judy, why aren't you licking my clitoris? I just gave you a command and you haven't obeyed. So for being naughty, I must punish you in some way. Let me see, how about you must take a picture of an intimate part of your body and Sext it to me."

"Judy, take that picture and send it right now."

"Yes, Mistress Dale."

Judy takes a picture of her clitoris and Sexts it to me, which I receive immediately.

As I opened my message, Judy was licking my clit with her rolled tongue sliding up and down the short length while sucking on my labial lips. Her nose was pushed up into the top of my crease, her lips and fingers pulling the skin around my clit to stretch my clitoral hood tight. Oh girl, did that feel wonderful.

I looked at the picture and told Judy to turn around and squat over my face and open herself so I could compare the picture of her clit while looking directly at the real thing.

Pretty is how I would describe her clit and the surrounding fully engorged folds of her hood. Her clit had a glans like a penis, that was the diameter of my thumb, and the length was about as long as the end joint of my thumb. It was very stiff, and protruding from the stretched and swollen skin of her hood. The actual resemblance to a miniature penis was remarkable.

She had removed all of her pubic hair around her armpits, vagina, butt, and face by having laser treatments. She also had permanent eyeliner and eyebrows as well as lip color that was permanently tattooed on her lips.

I told her to sit on my face and to fuck my face until she came or until I signaled her to stop. She immediately dropped her vagina on my mouth and started sliding her crease back and forth across my mouth, nose, and tongue. I quickly figured out how to breathe and started kissing, licking, sucking, and tongue fucking her while matching her rhythm as she slid back and forth. She came quick and sloppy.

She was so turned on she was oozing profusely and I was busy attempting to lick up as much of her slimy goo as I could with her constant and rough grinding on my face. She was sitting on my face reverse cowgirl so my nose was forced against her ass with a steady strong friction. She grunted once and proclaimed me as the best 'Mistress Cunt Eater' in the universe.

She rolled off and turned to kiss me after first licking my face clean. By now she was so aroused, she and I just let go of my being in charge since we both were being sexually so focused that conversation was not important to either of us.

While we were laying beside each other on the sleeping bag, the trees were whispering and sighing in the breeze the darkening early evening in the forest of 120-foot tall ponderosa that had butt diameters of 10 to 12 feet. The smell of Ponderosa was so pleasant that I remarked that this was the first time I had sex anywhere so wild. The woods here were about 5,500 to 7,000 feet above the valley below and the temperature was considerably cooler. It was the perfect temperature to be naked and relaxing and in a post-cunnilingus glow. My arm just naturally was under her head, and her head was laying on my breast. I asked her if she was happy.

She said, "I have never been happier with a decision or as sure of a decision since I met my husband. I am sure I confused you with my outburst, however, at that minute I was about to explode and I didn't know exactly why. Once you told me what to do with such obvious care and confidence, I was so excited to think of the possibilities ahead of us."

I asked what was the most exciting to her right now.

"To think of us having all of the kinds of sex we have already had together and to think of so many untried kinds of sex just boggles my mind, however, I think the most exciting thing to consider is the possibility of showing our husbands that we are now a couple and 'out' and proud to have been chosen."

At that point, a cloud slipped under the sun and we were almost instantly too cold to lay in the open any longer. I did a quick roll to my feet, reached down to help her up, and sashayed into the tent walking with a very exaggerated swinging of my hips.

I threw the sleeping bag down and instantly could tell she was right behind me. She reached around and fondled my breasts and fingered my clit humming a pleasant no rhythm or melody tune in my ear as she licked and sloppy tongue kissed my ear and neck.

The effect was immediate, and if the trees had not been making so much noise in the wind, we would have heard my nipples tightening up in quick full arousal. She pinched and rolled them and massaged me using her hands underneath like a cup. I leaned back and reached around my hips to feel her cleft. She was soaked and sticky, slimy, and swollen with lust.

I turned and told her, "I am also excited to tell them in some way that will put them in their place and not crush them at the same time. After all, I have lived the most of my life married to this guy. I am not an animal just because I would rather have sex with your pussy than with his cock."

She told me, "I am the most excited about being able to take you to a women's cocktail lounge and showing you off as mine. I plan on dressing you for the evening. You will have so many women lusting after you that when we leave, every woman there would know that you had chosen me to take with you."

The rest of our camping trip was about the same, as we were able to stay for two nights before we both wanted a hot shower. It rained each evening so we danced naked in the cold rainwater. There were a lightning and thunderstorm that rattled the pots and pans on the picnic table beside the Coleman camp stove. And flashes of lightning that seemed to roll across the sky and arc towards us someplace out in the timber.

When we left, we took a picture of the campground, to prove the fire was out, and a few around the campsite cleaned and ready for the next campers. We even washed the filthy, filthy picnic table.

We did tell our husbands in a very clever way. We simply asked them individually to meet at a very classy restaurant for dinner, that we had something wonderful to share with them.

My husband attempted to deflect the invitation, but I called his bullshit and won the struggle to meet.

Her husband said he was agreeable to meet, but he would be coming from a meeting, so they should drive there separately. So, with their objections handled, we each got dolled up to look like absolutely slutty, over the hill, used, and abused, street walking whores. We wanted to have our say, leave them with the necessary documents, and be gone while they were still adjusting to our raunchy appearance.

When we arrived, we waited to make sure they were both waiting in the bar. We went into the reception desk, asked the receptionist to get them both out of the bar so we could all be seated.

When they came around the corner out of the bar and saw us they both actually said, "What the fuck now?" at the same time.

We sashayed into the dining room our arms linked and making it very obvious that we were together We waited for them to hold our chairs and then sat politely.

When we were all seated, Judy said, "We have already eaten, but I want to tell you the answer to your question, 'What the fuck now?' to quote you exactly."

"We are not, starting right now, the four of us going to have any kind of marital relationship. We are all unhappy. All of us would like a chance to end our connections and separate. So, Dale and I have the perfect clean solution for both of you."

"In the event, either of you attempts to negotiate, or offer any compromise, we will make public both of your lives exposing as much of your illegal activities as you make necessary."

"So, the message here is succinct and clear. Accept our terms completely, or we will wreck the lives of each of you."

"Are you two staying to visit, as we are leaving you for good, right now. Bye, bye"

We rose from the table, linked our arms again and walked out of the restaurant. Both husbands were calling someone on their cell phones after making a couple of loud sexually rude and nasty remarks at our backs.

What happened then is a whole other story.

*****

Thank you for reading this story. Please leave a comment and vote.

ExperiencedStoryteller

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds