2 Magic Marbles

Diving a little deeper into my new body's "feelings" I realized that I needed some context, content, or story to masturbate to. So I went back to my current favorite video. A woman is on a job site where she has gained the disapproval of some guy there. He manhandles her, and though he is a little rough she does not fully object since he is not hurting her. He forces her to the ground and strips her of her clothing. Soon he has her tied spread eagle standing up in a wooden frame. With her immobile, he begins adding bricks and mortar next to her, building a wall out of her. Not too much time passes, and she finds herself tied up and PART of a brick wall. He touches her, and she whimpers, but she still does not object. She seems to have submitted entirely to his will by now.

That first part of the video only intrigued me. What really turned me on was the final scene. He has pulled her out of her wall and placed her doggy style in a wooden box with built-in stocks for her head, wrists, and waist. As he closes up the box, you can see her head sticking out of the front of the box, her hands sticking out on the sides, and her ass and legs sticking out of the back. He finishes the box off with a lid and starts pouring what looks like wet quick-set concrete into the box. There was a sudden flood of feelings into my mind and body making me want to masturbate faster, but I didn't want to pop until I saw what was going to happen to her. I'm really getting close to cumming now, so I slow down some to finish out the movie. I know that as a woman I would have found that incredibly sexy, to be bound helpless like that, but something else is welling up inside of my male body. The feeling of dominance of objectifying this woman as nothing more than a fuck toy almost put me over the edge. Soon enough you see him come back and pull the wooden box off her of revealing the now set concrete still wet, but hardened enough to hold her tight.

After revealing his new cement clad fuck toy, he forces her to suck him off then takes her from behind and fucks her hard, making her cum. Masturbating harder wanting to pop, I hear the man in the video tell her that he will be leaving here there for the morning crew, and that idea puts me over the edge. The mixture of my own woman's unspoken desire to be fucked by strong healthy strangers, to be helpless and wanted, mixed with my man's body's desire to fuck a submissive, and to dominate a woman press me into an intense orgasm, one like nothing I've ever felt before. So sudden and intense yet over so quickly leaving my mind numb and reeling for a few moments while I hold my cock tightly in my hand. I look down surprised to see that there is no mess of cum all over like I expected, only a tiny drip hanging off the head of my cock as I stood up to fold a tissue in half with my other hand. I held my cock out over the tissue and let go of my tight grip on the base of my cock allowing my cum spill out onto it. With a couple squeezes of my muscles I clear out all of the cum, and I have the sudden desire to pee.

As I go to the bathroom, I hear some moaning from upstairs and get a smile on my face that my husband is enjoying my body as much as I'm enjoying his. I'll have to go upstairs in a bit and find out what he did in my body as I suddenly regret not setting up a video camera in the bedroom. That would have been a unique sight to see.

Kind of bored now, I perused some more photos and videos but found that I was totally indifferent to the images that didn't have stories to them and only a tiny bit interested in pictures that had sexy stories hidden in them. So I decided to read some of his stories. I know that my husband had written a lot of adult stories under a pen name, but I had only read a few of them. I think he was a little embarrassed by some of his stories, so he never pressed me to read them all. I had never really had the desire until now, in his body. It seemed that my faster reading skills were still with me even though I was in his body and I was able to blow through a few stories before I ran into one that made me understand why there was a "stones" folder.

This particular story was of a man who found a magic stone that allowed him to experience any photo from any point of view he liked. All he had to do was drop this magical stone on it. In a later chapter, he begins taking his wife into these stories with him, and they get to live out fantasy after mind-blowingly impossible-in-real-life fantasy. With a new understanding of the "stones" folder, I went back to it to peruse again.

After getting bored of looking at porn, not being horny and all, and not knowing what to do with myself now, I sat down and wrote this very story you are reading, I wanted to get it all down while it was still fresh. I'll have to make him write a similar story of his time in my body as well, then I'll parse them all together for your to enjoyment.

Wondering who should cook—and starting to feel thoroughly unsexy in this body—I took off his ring and transformed back into myself; I mean come on, once you've experienced them both, a woman's body is so much more relaxing for the routine daily chores. Both my mind and my mind in his body agreed, I was way sexier than him, in a good way. So I made dinner and decided to go check on his progress. I knew if he was having as much fun with my body as I did as a young girl that he would be exhausted and famished by now.

When I walked into the bedroom, I found the most shocking thing. I walked around the bed, examining his work. My husband, now transformed into my body had rigged himself up as I sometimes do when he is away for the day, spread eagle on the bed, dressed exactly as I liked to dress, held at the verge of orgasm. Needless to say, this was one of my deepest fantasies and I had never shared it with him, so it was a considerable shock to walk in on "myself" performing my favorite scene. For one it was weird to see my own body lying on the bed, exposed, sweaty and obviously majorly turned on. It was another thing to feel myself getting wet looking at my own body. I mean if I were in my husband's body right now I would expect to get a hard-on, but to get wet at the sight of my own fantasy... how weird. I was also embarrassed to know that he had discovered my secret. I was jealous that he had been 'caught' before I had. I had always fantasized about being caught by him (or someone else) when I did my self-bondage sessions. AND he was wearing my bondage shoes and all my secret stash. My body must have given away all my secrets to him.

Part 5 - Their Experience

I had to admit to myself that I was getting really turned on, not just seeing myself in that situation, but I really wanted to taste him, I wanted to taste his skin, my own skin. I wanted to lick my own pussy and suck on my own nipples that now resided on his body. I grabbed up the remote to the vibrator and set it to on and left the room to get my husband's ring from downstairs. Coming back upstairs I set his ring down on the bed stand. By the time I had joined him, I could tell he had almost reached his orgasm. I shut off the vibrator again, this time caressing my hand down his foot. Still in my own body, I got onto the bed between his ankles. I could smell my own sex and could not tell if it was his or mine. All I knew is that this woman's body was mine—literally, it was my body—but I mean to say that she was mine for the taking, my bondage toy.

I started by sucking on his big toe. Well for simplicity sake let's call it her toe. I never told my husband this, because he has an aversion to feet, but I had a previous boyfriend that would suck on my feet till I could feel it in my privates. With a little jolt of realization and a sudden surge of pleasure, she started writing her hips pressing them at an imaginary cock. I could tell she was tired and I wondered how long she had been stuck like this. I moved from toe to toe sucking and licking them like little cocks until I had gotten all of them then I moved my way up her leg slowly, passing right by her sex that was pressing towards my mouth has hard as she could. I moved back down her other leg and started with the toes again. I knew this would drive her mad with lust and it did the trick as expected. When I was done there, I moved up to her stomach and licked, sucked and nibbled my way around her navel brushing my nose teasingly along the base of each breast, but moving away quickly. I would move towards her clit, then towards her breasts, but I would circle around the outside of her breast or lick all the way around the very outside of her pussy lips but move away just before I got to anything sensitive.

Once I was satisfied that I had teased her enough I teased her some more by giving her fingers and arms the same treatment as I had given her toes and legs. Knowing she could not take much more, I went in for the kill. I unstrapped the butterfly and knelt over her, allowing my knee to press lightly on her pussy. She immediately started humping and grinding her sex into me, but I knew this would not do much for her while I went in for the breasts with earnest. Nipping, licking, sucking, flicking, brushing, and blowing on her breasts and nipples I could feel her getting closer and closer to orgasm. I knew that she would just burn out and be oversensitive if I got her off now, so I stopped all of my contact with her body and instead I removed her penis gag. As soon as she started to speak, I shoved my left breast into her face and got an unexpected gasp of shock as I realized she was not expecting me to have female anatomy. The thought of lesbian sex sent her into a frenzy, she did her best, tied as she was to copy what I had done to her breasts onto her, pleased with her new appreciation of my pleasure I gave her the other breast and received some more pleasure for myself.

Once I was satisfied with her work on my breasts I gave my husband, currently transformed into my clone, the deepest most passionate kiss I could muster, and she returned in favor. After biting her neck a couple of times to let her know I was boss and warning her not to say a word, I sat up, turned around facing her feet, and presented my pussy to her face and received a warm greeting from her tongue. She went to work as he usually did, not knowing where to go or when, but doing a more than satisfactory job, then I finally bent down to give her the same treatment. What a sight we would have been two perfect twins one tied spread eagle in super hot sexy lingerie and the other wet and ready on top of her in 69 position pleasuring each other, both twins moaning and whining.

When I started to lick his pussy, he stopped what he was going and started to copy me. It was amazing and a little weird to feel what I was doing to this woman below me mirrored on my own sex. I worked a little magic on her clit while she worked on mine, and I could not believe that she was actually bringing me so much pleasure. I guess I should have suspected as much; she had had so many years' experience sucking on clits as a man and I had really had none until this moment. Sooner than later I was coming, moaning, and groaning on top of her as I came. Knowing that I had her close, I got up and spun around. I asked her if she had cum yet and she said she didn't think so. I pressed my pubic bone hard into her clit and ground my skin into her sensitive bud. I grabbed the ring and gave her a passionate kiss while I put the ring on. As I transformed, I could feel the mass of my body grow, and I could imagine the great feeling of being a woman and having a man on top of me as my newly formed penis grew and pressed right up against her sex. My heart leaped as I realized that I was going to fuck myself in my husband's body for the first time and I was going to make her scream.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Fuck me, please... please... now... I'm ready, please fuck me." I figured that was begging enough so I pressed my hard cock just an inch into her body, knowing what it would feel like to be fucked for the first time. "please..." she whimpered. So I pressed in another inch... and waited... "plea...oh" just on cue I slammed balls deep into her "hhhh... ohhh god..." enjoying the feeling of my cock fully embedded into a pussy for the first time and the feeling of power as her tiny body pressed up into mine trying vainly to fuck me from underneath. Her bindings were to tight to allow for that kind of movement. Knowing just what she needed now, I started pounding into her as hard as I could, making sure to press my pubic bone hard into her clit on every thrust. I fucked into her small frame so hard that it compressed her down into the mattress that then thrust her back up into me. I got into a rhythm and enjoyed a game of "ping-pong" bouncing her hips between the bed and me. Sometimes I stopped with my hips high and let her feebly thrust up into me then watched her eyes to see when she was about to start begging me again, then fucking hard into her just before she could plead. Other times I stopped with my hips low and ground deeply for a couple seconds. I twisted my hips and made sure that I got my cock pressed into her at every conceivable angle that I could achieve. When I started to feel her cum, I kept on pounding, letting her ride the orgasm out till it's end, pressing deeply into her with each thrust. She moaned and screamed with pleasure. She pulled at her bindings as she spasmed against my cock. Her hands clawed at the air where they were tied, and I could feel her calve muscles stretching her feet as far out as they could reach. When she was done, I fucked her slowly, very slowly. All the way in and all the way out ever so slowly I knew this would keep her ready for more when she calmed down.

Sitting up the best I could without pulling out of her, I struggled to disconnect the bindings on her right ankle. I pulled her long silky leg over my body so that she was now on the side of her hip and I pressed her leg hard into the bed. Now it was my turn, I knew that this was one of my husband's favorite positions and I knew that I enjoyed it as a woman too. I started off slow again. But soon I was pounding into her without mercy, feeling an entirely new kind of orgasm building inside of me. I was squeezing my muscles trying to make it last that much longer. Finally, I let loose with a grunt, plowed into her one last time, and pumped my balls deep into her—knowing that it would feel amazing for her to feel my cum surging down my cock and deep into her belly. Exhausted and spent I lay down on top of her and thought I would pass out from it all. Knowing that she would not want me to pull out for a while I just stayed on top of her, breathing hard, kissing her breasts lightly where I could reach them, feeling the hot sticky mess between our legs, and smelling the fabulous scent of sex in the air. Eventually, I softened enough and slipped out of her.

Finally exhausted I pulled her leg back and tied her ankle back to the bedpost. I pulled off his ring and transformed back into myself, seeing this hot sweaty cum filled woman tied to the bed below me gave me a sudden desire to clean her up. I had always enjoyed the naughty feeling of swallowing his cum, though he never knew it. I knelt between her legs and started licking and sucking up the cum and pussy juices that were trying to leak onto the bed. I kept licking and sucking, while I reached up and pinched her nipples, I knew that one more small orgasm would not hurt, and I would get to drink up even more of our mixed cum as her orgasm pressed it out. It took much shorter than I had expected, and she had a small rolling orgasm, sure enough, her pussy released my prize and I cleaned it up with enthusiasm not missing a drop.

Lying next to her I pulled her blindfold off, and we looked into each other's eyes as twins for the first time. All she could do was thank me with her eyes, too tired to do anything else. I got up and released her ropes but leaving the wrist and ankle cuffs on her as a sign of her continuing submission. I climbed back into bed, and we fell to sleep in each other's arms almost immediately.

Part 6 - Their Experience

I woke up sore and exhausted. Amazing what a woman's body can endure. We all know they can stand more pain than men can, but who knew that they could endure massive amounts of pleasure so intense it verged on pain. I had woken up to find my wife pressed very sexily into my breasts as I realized that I had slept with her last night still in the form of her clone. Thanks to our newly magical wedding rings I was able to wake up with a set of breasts and a pussy to play with this morning. But I had more pressing business to get to, revenge. I quickly went to take off the ankle and wrist cuffs from last night but found them still locked on with padlocks. I knew that the keys to at least some of my cuffs should be in the toy drawer, but when I checked I found the drawer completely empty, not even a scrap of rope! My plan, immediately after waking up had been to tie my wife up and make her eat me out as "punishment" for making me eat her out last night. Instead, I found myself still in "bondage." I wanted to at least take off my choker and found that it had been locked on as well. I had not locked that... so, she must have while I was sleeping.

Finding that I could not get out of my bindings, I went for the door to go down to the garage for some tools. That's when someone grabbed me from behind. He was strong and had very muscular arms, I found that I was fairly helpless in his grasp. Spinning me around I saw a naked man I had never met before now holding my arms behind my back, I tried to kick him in the nuts, but with a simple leg block, he prevented the blow. Picking me up and carrying me to the bed and roughly slammed me to the bed he started binding my arms behind my back, and he tied my ankles together. All this, of course, was simplified by the bondage gear I was already wearing. Lastly, he put a rope on my collar as a leash and picked me up again setting me down standing in front of the mirror. I was busy trying to work my ring off my finger, to maybe get some kind of size and strength advantage when I was distracted by the view in the mirror. In the reflection I did not see myself standing, staring back at me, nor did I see myself as my wife, instead, a strangely familiar and unfucking-believably HOT girl was standing where my reflection should have been instead. She—or I should say—I had very nice large breasts, I wondered if they were fake. She also had terrific thighs, an adorable face, and totally blow job lips. I could not place why she looked familiar. The distraction didn't last long though before I remembered to panic correctly considering I was potentially about to get raped by a powerful stranger. Surprisingly I found this stranger quite handsome and my body was starting to disagree with my desire to fight and hurt him. There was also a marked, powerful dominance about him that calmed me slightly. I didn't know if it was my female body becoming more submissive to avoid injury or if my body was actually fancying this man.

The man behind me was still holding my arms now bound to each other which, by the way, made my tits stand out in a very arousing manner. I could feel the heat of his body radiating onto my small frame, and I could feel a raging hardon pressing against my ass cheek. Still looking in the mirror I could tell why this stranger would want to fuck the hell out of me, I mean, come on, I was HOT. As I looked at him, I could also see something strangely familiar about him. For some reason, I was not nearly as scared as I thought I should be. It was evident that I was going to get fucked by this man, but I was less and less afraid of what was about to happen and more and more curious. Something about my complacency was nagging at me... then I realized what was happening, only a moment before he spoke.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • 2 Magic Marbles
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds