• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 2 Moms, 2 Sons... Ch. 1

2 Moms, 2 Sons... Ch. 1

2 Moms, 2 Sons, 1 Hot Night Pt. I

Recently, I was reminiscing with my mother about "That Summer."

"What do you remember most?" I asked her.

"Only everything!" she replied.

"Yeah," I said. " It's hard to forget those things."

"As I recall," mom said with raised eyebrows, "those 'things' were 'hard' a lot!"

I get hard just thinking of that incredible summer; when I lost my virginity with my mom, my aunt, and my cousin.

When I was a teenager, my uncle rented a big cabin in the mountains north of Los Angeles, for a week's vacation for both families. My father naturally stayed home, claiming he couldn't take the week off from work, and besides, he was never the outdoors type. This bothered no one. My mom and dad's marriage was hardly affectionate anymore, and my uncle never liked him anyway.

So that Monday morning my Uncle Floyd, Aunt Barbara, and Cousin Robert, pulled up our driveway to pick us up. We threw our bags into the back of the station wagon (Yes, this was quite a few years ago!) for the two hour drive north up to Big Bear Lake. Floyd, a thinning-haired, forty-three year-old chatterbox, drove while forty-three year-old Barbara sat beside him. Barbara was a rather spacy Native American; well-built with short brown hair, brown eyes, dark skin, and a beaming smile. I didn't think much of it at the time, but Barbara was really hot back then. My cousin Robert, also dark, like his mom, sat with me in the backseat, along with my mom, Susan, a thirty-eight year-old, petite, blue-eyed blond, with a radiating smile of her own, and as fair-skinned as can be. Years of ballet had made her athletic legs strong and firm. No cellulite could ever do battle with her. I look just like her, only with a tan.

When we got to the cabin, we were all tired but excited. The house was two stories, with three bedrooms; two upstairs and the other downstairs near the kitchen. Robert and I took one room, my mom got one to herself, and my aunt and uncle, the downstairs room. We unpacked and settled in, determined to enjoy the week, especially since we'd left an oppressive heatwave back home and the cool mountain air was perfect.

The first few days nothing special happened. My uncle busied himself about the house, while my mom and aunt spent most of their time talking about this or that. Robert and I tried our best to get into trouble, but never did.

Then came "that morning" of that summer, when my uncle received a call from work. He worked for the big utility company and they were desperate to find him because the heatwave was playing havoc with power, since everyone was using their air conditioners. They really needed his assistance for the day, and of course, he had to return. I assumed we'd all have to go home early, but he said he'd try and make it back after sundown. He never did. My mom and aunt grew concerned but about eight o'clock the phone rang. It was my uncle. He said he would have to spend the night at home, that it took longer than expected work-wise, but he'd be up the next day. We were on our own for the night: two horny, middle-aged women and two virile teenaged boys.

Only with hindsight do I know how explosive a combination this can be!

By mid-evening, Robert and I were in our room talking about music and girls, although neither of us had ever been with one. I remember mentioning Wendy Braeger, an already buxom brunette that I had been hot for. I'd previously made, at least in the immediate, the mistake of mentioning her to mom who grew enraged with maternal jealousy over my interest.

"I don't want you getting involved with those little sluts from school!" she barked.

"They're not sluts!" I countered.

Well maybe they were, I don't know, but I never found out. My mom's next line shocked me: "If I could afford it, I'd pay an older, experienced woman to teach you." Middle-class financial stress saved me from the clutches of Heidi Fleiss! Fortunately for me, I temporarily forgot the conversation with mom, finished the school year, and was now up in our mountain cabin bedroom talking with my cousin about Aerosmith and Wendy.

Meanwhile, my mom and aunt were downstairs talking in the living room. If we only knew what they were talking about! It was mom who initiated the conversation about their precious young sons, and how my mom, naturally, didn't want me having sex with those "little sluts" at school. My aunt was also concerned about us. Then mom mentioned her desire to find an "older woman" to teach me, but of course, hadn't as yet. After a brief pause, mom looked at Barbara and nervously said "Why don't WE do it."

"Do what?" replied my flighty aunt.

"Teach the boys."

"About SEX?" Barbara replied in an exasperated whisper. Mom just looked away and there was another pause.

"Susan...that's incest."

Mom sighed and said "Barbara, don't moralize with me! You of all people."

After another anxious pause, mom grew bold.

"Fine, I'LL do it!" she said. "I'll go up there right now and fuck not only my kid but yours, too!"

Barbara's eyes widened, her mouth dropped, and she motioned to speak but no words came out.

"What?" mom asked.

Waving her arms, shaking her head, my aunt replied, "I don't know, I mean - I just - I don't know!"

"What the hell are you afraid of?" mom asked. "That it's WRONG?" Barbara remained silent.

"Do you want to switch?" mom asked.

"Switch?"

"Yeah. You know. You can do my son and I'll do yours."

Barbara stared at my mom in disbelief for the longest time, until finally she spoke up. "You really want to do this don't you?"

My mom nodded. "I've been thinking for several months now, and I've been trying to summon the courage. Look, Floyd's gone for tonight. And it's not like you haven't been with other men. I've cheated, too, you know that."

"Yes, but this is different."

Lowering her voice mom said "Barbara, there are two young men upstairs. Not boys, but young men, who have never had sex before. Why don't we teach them so that they don't feel peer pressure, or get involved with the wrong crowd at school, or get a disease. Besides," she said with a smile, "I'm sure there will be lots of pleasure in this for everybody."

Still smiling at my aunt, mom added "They're good looking guys you know?"

My aunt finally smiled, then let out a little laugh and shook her head.

"But, would they even want us?" Barbara asked.

"Let's find out."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 2 Moms, 2 Sons... Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds