• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 2161 Virtual Reality Slut Pt. 01

2161 Virtual Reality Slut Pt. 01

12

By 2161, the world had become a far different place than the early part of the 21st Century. Most disease had been cured, scarcity of resources was no longer the driving economic factor, and virtual reality had become indistinguishable from the real world. In other words, it was a very pleasant time to live for the vast majority of humans.

However, a few malcontents didn't like the new world order. I'm one of them. My values, views, and beliefs would have made me comfortable in the mid-20th Century, not now. By today's standards, I was a throwback, considered a male chauvinist, which made dating tough, real tough.

I was almost thirty, with no prospects of a meaningful relationship in sight. The few friends I had were all male. And even they thought I should get with the times. In particular, Tim had been on me about trying virtual reality (VR). The thought of turning over control of my body to a machine scared the shit out of me.

Modern VR devices tapped directly into the brain, generating authentic environments—experiences so vivid, fun, and fulfilling that many people spent much of their free time in imaginary realms. I thought the whole thing reeked of escapism, especially since they were often used for virtual sex.

Tim and I worked in a furniture shop—one of the few that still handcrafted kitchen tables and chairs from wood. I loved working with wood—producing well-crafted furniture from oak, always gave me a sense of pride. One evening, after work, Tim came over to my place for a beer. He was carrying a small box, full of gear.

"What this?" I said.

"Okay, before you get all neo-luddite on me, hear me out," he replied.

I sighed, and let him in. Before I could even sit down, he went into a major sales pitch. He extolled the virtues of VR, and how I could be in a world where women actually appreciated my macho ways. In fact, he had one that was set in the 1980s...supposedly when men were men, and women were obedient.

A place where I could be as manly as I wanted, and women would swoon over me. He knew I had a thing for that period, especially the goth girls. Their sexy body artwork, piercings, dark markup, and hair styles really turned me on. Of course, I had only seen pictures and read about that decade. The chance to experience it was just too tempting. My lust got the better of me, and I agreed to try the simulation.

Tim had me lay down on the couch. I attempted to relax, as he attached tiny electrodes to my head. When he finished, I heard the machine hum to life, and closed my eyes for just a second. However, when I opened them, I was in a very different room, and I was standing.

Far more than the room had changed. My body seemed different. I looked down, and almost lost my balance from shock. I was naked.

More important, I had small pert breasts, a bellybutton ring, wide hips, and a slit were my cock should have been! My hand shot down between my legs, and I desperately searched for my missing penis. I found nothing but tiny soft flaps of skin covering my vagina!

I panicked, as my mind raced. What kind of perverse alternate reality was I in?

"Tim this isn't funny, get me the fuck out of here now!" I shouted.

After yelling again, again, and again, without a response, I found myself hyperventilating. I was dizzy, and it took several minutes to slow my rapid breathing. Exhausted from the effort, alone in the room, I willed myself to cool down, and began looking around.

There was a large mirror on the adjacent wall. My reflection showed that I was a petite girl in my early twenties—no more than 105 pounds, soaking wet, with slim arms and legs. I had brightly colored tattoos that ran along the entire length of the right side of my body, even covering half my face. The tats portrayed dragons, unicorns, and other mythical creatures. My left side was tattoo free, with soft smooth pale skin.

I had shoulder length vivid blue hair, oval shaped green eyes, pouty cheeks, full red lips, and a firm ass. My attention was drawn to the many body piercings that protruded from almost every extremity. They were extreme even for my exotic tastes, especially the two large gold rings hanging from my labia.

I walked forward several steps to get a better look in the mirror, but almost tripped. I was wearing high heels! Regaining my balance, I pushed down another wave of panic, focusing on the image in the mirror.

Both sides of my labia were pierced, with enormous hoop rings. In addition, my nipples had smaller gold rings. My ears had dozens of tiny piercings, running all the way around them, with small stick pins in my eyebrows, nose, and upper lip.

This girl was quite the freak, and had I just met her, I would have been instantly attracted to her. Tim certainly knew my type. Anger swept over me, and frustration. Once more I had to calm myself. It once again required a great deal of effort to get my breathing back under control.

I glanced around, not seeing anyone in the room, I decided to explore my neither regions. I slipped a finger into my pussy. I was surprised by the sensation of touching my vulva. It grew as I worked my finger deeper into me. It was hard to believe that a vagina was this sensitive. Tim must have tweaked my virtual body to overreact.

Before I knew it, I began slipping my wet finger in and out of me. I looked around, ashamed and afraid someone might walk in, but kept fingering myself. I began panting slowly, as I slipped a second finger inside me. My knees buckled, and I had to kneel, legs spread wide.

My eyes wandered up to the mirror. Seeing this sexy girl finger banging herself made me even hornier. I plunged my fingers deep inside of me, curling them so they brushed against my g-spot. Despite my best efforts, small moans escaped my lips, as I picked up the pace.

My fingers were soaked, lubricating me so that I could move even faster. I stared at my face in the mirror, it was bright red from the exertion, and my shoulders were flushed as well. Before long, my stomach tightened, and an irresistible wave of pleasure overtook me. As I came, small squirts hit the hardwood floor beneath me, and my moans became louder.

Spent, I dropped back on my butt, fingers still buried inside of me. I was mildly shocked by the extraordinary flexibility of this body. I was sitting comfortably on the floor, while my legs were bent at extreme angles. I would have loved to fuck this girl!

When my breathing finally slowed, I gently removed my fingers from my delicate pussy. I couldn't resist putting them in my mouth, to see what I tasted like. Salty and sweet, or maybe that was just my imagination.

Curious to see just how flexible, I rolled on my back, bringing my knees up to my breasts. Reaching up, I unfastened the shoes and let them drop beside me. Then, I forced my feet behind my head. Wow, I am bendy.

I laid there for a minute, studying my hard nipples, soaked pussy, pink anus, along with the piercings protruding from them. My fingers gently brushed the rings back and forth. I liked how that felt. At last, I pulled my ankles free, and got back up.

I took the time to examine the room more closely. It appeared to be a small workout studio, with mats stacked against one wall, and a door in the far corner. Something was piled on top of the mats. I walked over to see what it was. It felt strange walking in this small body.

My legs and arms were supple, thin, and not very well muscled, unlike my real body. Another panic attack threatened, as I realized how relatively helpless I was in this form. To still myself, I concentrated on the mats. The items on top were clothing.

I picked a black leather dress, adorned with dozens of gold rivets. A pair of pink panties fell to floor. I pulled them on—they fit nicely. It took a little work to get the dress on, as it was form fitting. Then, I walked back to retrieve my high heels, and caught my reflection in the mirror. You know, I was hot!

Unable to resist, I turned, and wiggle my ass, giggling at my image. It felt good to laugh, the tension fell away. After fastening the heels, I carefully walked to the door, making sure not to twist my ankle. Why women wore these things was beyond me. On the other hand, I had to admit that I looked damn good in them. They tilted my hips forward, which pushed up my ass, and shoved out my chest, making made me feel sexier.

Suddenly, I felt embarrassed at liking myself as a woman. And a real creepy question occurred to me—was Tim watching me? Without thinking, I raised my hand, and gave the air the finger. Fuck him, if he was.

I slowly opened the door, and looked out into a large area, full of gym equipment. A few people were working out, but no one paid attention to me, except for a boy sitting on chair, looking bored. When he saw me emerge, he walked straight toward me.

"It's about fucking time. You said a quick stretch. We're late for the party, let's go!" he said.

I couldn't believe this guy was with me. He had short orange hair, more piercings than me, and even less muscle. He probably weighed only a few pounds more than me. I recoiled, as he put his arm around me. Willing myself to go along.

As he guided me toward another door, I glanced at his skinny forearm wrapped around my waist. He had a tattoo of two people fucking. I impulsively pulled away from him. He grabbed my wrist, hard, and I winced in pain.

"Hey, that hurts!" I said.

"We have to go now," he said, pulling me along by the wrist.

I thought about kicking him in the balls, but decided to wait, and see where he was taking me. He let go of my wrist, and wrapped his arm around my waist again. The guy was beginning to really annoy me. I found him repulsive.

We made our way out to his car. An ancient piece of crap. The door creaked, as I got in the passenger side and sat down. He didn't say another word to me. There was a lot of traffic, and it amused me to watch all the archaic vehicles pass by. It was like being in an automated car museum.

By the time we arrived at the party house, I had to really pee. I jumped out of the car, ran up a flight of steps to the front door, and barged by a couple standing on the porch. The place was packed with young men and women, looking pretty much like me, and listening to horrible blaring music. It took me a few minutes to find an empty bathroom.

I lifted the toilet seat, hiked my leather dress, pulled down my panties, and reached down to grab and aim my penis. Piss came shooting out of my urethra, going everywhere. I had forgotten I was a girl!

It was too late to sit down, so I just tried to minimize the splatter. When done, I wipe myself, using tissue from a roll hanging by the toilet.

Then, I noticed something that scared me—blood. Only a trickle, but it was coming out of my vagina. Maybe I injured myself earlier, with my vigorous fingering. My tummy was also crampy.

Just then, I heard the door open. A girl about my age, pushed her way into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She was much taller, with even more tats than me, and an outrageous blonde Mohawk haircut.

"Don't worry Allie, it's me," she said.

Self-conscious, I tried to pull my dress back down. She glanced down at the blood.

"Little red riding hood has come to visit, huh?" she said, giggling.

"What?" I said, dazed by her invading my privacy.

"Your period, silly!" she said.

Oh, great. A couple of hours as a woman, and I was already menstruating! Tim had a real sense of humor. I made a silent vow to kill him. The girl dug around in her purse, and handed me a sanitary pad. However, I just stood there, holding it, not sure where to put it.

"Are you stoned?" she said.

The blonde reached down, and began stroking my clit. I was too shocked to slap her hand away. My breathing increased sharply, as she slipped a finger into me. She gently shoved me against the wall. Far bigger and stronger than me, I was helpless to resist.

Without thinking, I spread my legs, letting her go deeper. It felt good, and I panted in rhythm with each stroke. She didn't stop until I came.

My gaudy moans were drowned out by the raucous music outside the bathroom. My back was against the wall, knees bent, and legs far apart. I was surprised that I had any cum left to squirt, but the stream was even stronger than in the gym.

The spray soaked the girls leather jacket. But she kept pumping me until I was done with my orgasm. I slumped against the wall, sweat ran down back, resting on her fingers inside me.

Finally, she stood up, and pulled me up too. I averted my eyes from hers, a bit ashamed of letting her take me so easily. She seemed to notice, and without a word, kissed me on the lips.

Her tongue plunged deep into my mouth, her arms wrap around my back, pulling me into her. We kissed like that for a long time, my small tits pressed just below her larger ones. It was warm, reassuring. Eventually, she released me, stepping back.

"Don't look so upset girl. I can't resist fucking you on your period—you know that," she said, winking at me.

She bent over and put the pad in between my legs. Then, pulled up my panties, patting my pussy through them. She wiggled my dress back down.

I just stood there, frozen. I was totally weirded out, and didn't know what to do or say. After checking the mirror, she took my hand and lead me out of the bathroom.

As we made our way through a crowd of people, she turned back to me, cupped her hand near my ear, and said, "Glad you got rid of Teddy, that fucker is a real loser."

She patted my ass, and lead me to the kitchen, dug into her purse, retrieving several pills. She offered one to me, with a glass of warm beer.

"Sweetie, this will take care of your tummy ache," she said.

The pain in stomach had come back. Being a woman certainly had its down sides. Normally, I wouldn't swallow unknown pills at a party, but this was VR, so the effects wouldn't cause permanent damage.

So, I washed them down with the beer. She led my downstairs, where a band was playing in large room. Couples were dancing—if you want to call it that. It looked more like a bumper car derby.

Before I knew what was happening, she yanked me out into the dance area. I mimicked her movements as best as I could, but they seemed totally random. After a few minutes, I was feeling no pain.

In fact, I was floating. I quit worrying about fitting in, and began swaying to the raucous music, letting my arms and legs move about wildly. She smiled at me, approvingly.

When the song ended, a couple came over to us. The guy looked relatively normal, with zero tats or piercings. However, the girl had green hair, and more body art and piercings than me. She was about my size, but larger tits. It seemed everyone here had larger breasts. Tim was such an asshole.

"Hey, Allie, you up for a three-way?" the green haired girl whispered in my ear.

Whatever the blonde had given me, it was certainly effective, as I smiled wickedly and said, "Fuck yes!"

Once the blonde was clued in, she gave us her blessing, but kept dancing, while I followed the couple up several flights of stairs to an unoccupied bedroom. The girl turned to me, and slipped her hand under my dress and into my panties. She must have touched my pad, as she paused, and put her mouth close to my left ear.

"Not to worry, we don't mind, if you don't," she said, grinning.

I was loopy, and simply nodded. Before I could manage a reply, she plunged two fingers into my slightly bloody pussy. My knees buckled, and I fell backward, guided onto the bed by the guy.

He began kissing me deeply, as she slowly pumped my pussy. I raised my arms over my head, so he could more easily pull my tight leather skirt over my head. During the whole awkward maneuver, she never missed a beat in finger banging me.

Panting and free of the constricting dress, I bent both of my knees, bringing them up to my breasts, which further exposed my pussy and ass. She took full advantage, slipping in a third finger, and thrusting hard.

I wrapped both arms around my knees, as the guy's tongue plunged into my mouth, and his fingers gently pulled on my left nipple ring.

A part me, a very distant part, realized I was acting like a slut, allowing two strangers to fuck me. Somehow, right now, that made it all the hotter.

I moaned loudly, as she worked her thumb into my tight rectum. Before I could protest, he moved his hand down from my nipple to my pussy, and joined her inside of me. I wasn't sure how many fingers were pounding my pussy, but it felt incredibly good.

I was on the verge of coming again, when they both unexpectedly stopped. I lay there, knees to chest, gasping. He crawled next to my pussy, and took out his cock.

I tilted my head, so I could get a better view of him. For a small guy, his cock was enormous. It was at least nine inches long, and extremely thick.

For moment, a stab of anxiety, then his tip entered my vulva. I was so wet, he had no problem going into me, except his immense girth got hung up on my labia rings. His fingers pressed the rings back, stretching my labia, which sent a jolt of pain through my abdomen.

My nostrils flared, as I sucked in air. Free of my rings, his cock slipped deeper inside me, completely filling me. Despite the pain, I loved the feeling of his cock, and gave into it.

The green haired girl moved next to my face, kissing me on the cheek, while her boyfriend began to slowly pump me. She climbed over my head, straddled me, so that her legs pinned down my arms. Being so helpless, I had to suppress another way of panic.

She slowly lowered her pussy to my lips. I looked up, admiring her beautiful tits, especially the silver rings hanging from them. She smiled down at me, as my tongue found her clit, and began licking and sucking it.

I was so focused on the beauty above me that I almost forgot about the large cock in my pussy, until the guy got serious about his work. His thrusts became balls deep, and powerful.

I groaned noisily, as he grabbed my hips, and pumped me with all his strength. Each thrust pushed my body up, shoving my tongue further into her. In just a few strokes, we had a perfect rhythm going.

"Yes, yes, yes!" shouted the green hair girl above me.

Her tits began to bounce in time with his thrusts. The guy really picked up steam, driving his sizeable member into me, quickly and forcibly.

Just as I was about to come, he abruptly pulled out. This was becoming quite frustrating. I really had a lot of sexual tension, after two denied orgasms.

I was about to complain, when his big cock slipped into my tight ass. The girl on top of me was about my size and weight, but her position trapped me. In addition, the guy had a firm grip on my ankles, forcing my legs up against my thighs. I wasn't going anywhere.

He didn't hesitate in entering my rectum. His balls slapped against my ass cheeks, as he went all the way in. I gasped, trying to get air around her pussy.

He drew out, and then slammed back in, again and again. Another wave of shame washed over me. The idea of being fucked in the ass by a guy in the real world would have appalled and sickened me.

I wasn't gay, but here, as a goth girl, I actually enjoyed being taken anally. It was quite confusing.

There was also the pain. His cock was massive, and my rectum tight. Each thrust hurt, but it also felt unbelievable good.

The mixture of pain and pleasure was strangely intoxicating and exhilarating. As he pumped me faster and faster, a finger began fanning my clit. I was unsure who it belonged to, and didn't care, I loved it.

I plunged my tongue into her pussy, with renewed enthusiasm, she moaned vociferously. This time they didn't stop, and I came, gushing cum all over the guy's cock.

It ran down my ass crack, further lubricating his thrusts. Although my orgasm had finished, he didn't slow down. In fact, he pumped me harder. Another orgasm overtook me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 2161 Virtual Reality Slut Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds