23 Ways to Get Laid 01

Now, all I want is to slip my hard dick between Mischa's luscious lips while thrusting my fingers into her wet pussy. Suddenly, the sheet covering Mischa's chest lowers. Her brown breasts are fully exposed. Her nipples are made for sucking, wide and accentuated by slightly darker, large areola. She arches her back, her full globes thrusting toward the sky.

I take the hint, squirting more oil into my hands and warming them before engulfing her breasts.

"Yes," she breathes huskily. My dick aches to be freed from the confines of my pants.

I rub in slow circles, covering her breasts in a thin sheen of oil. I flick my thumbs over her hard nipples and she arches her back again. I hump the side of the table, rubbing my hard dick up and down the smooth edge. The little mewling sounds she makes prompt me to hump faster. One of her hands moves beneath the sheet, down between her thighs. The sheet moves up and down with her motion. She's rubbing her clit.

I moan in appreciation and she responds by using her other hand to squeeze my cock through my linen pants.

"Fuck," I hiss. She loosens the string around my pants and frees my cock in record time. Pre-cum escapes at the sight of her slender brown fingers wrapped around my pink cock. Her gaze is laser-focused on the purple head.

I cup one breast with both hands and squeeze. She pants my name, "Abbi." I do the same to the other breast before leaning down to flick her nipple with my tongue. Her orgasm comes fast - her expression twisted with lust - as she clamps down on my dick with her hand.

Unable to hold back, I thrust one last time, before cum erupts from cock, squirting all over her oiled breasts. She releases me to rub the creamy cum into her tits, before grabbing my member again and running that same cum up and down my twitching dick.

I finish what she started, rubbing the rest of my cum into her breasts and tugging at her darkened nipples.

Mischa laughs with abandon; sensual music to my ears. "I will never mistake you for a woman again."

I give one last thrust with my softening dick. "I hope not."

Later, I wait by the hotel room door as she washes up. I'm working up the courage to ask her out, take her on a real date. In my short time here, I've become familiar with all the spots locals keep a secret from the tourists and would love to give her an intimate tour of the island.

Mischa walks out of the bathroom, wrapped up tight. My mouth waters at the memory of what's beneath her robe. I long to familiarize myself with the parts I have yet to see.

Before I can speak the words to ask her out, however, she's shoving a wad of cash into my hand. It's easily triple what I usually get.

Avoiding my eyes she says, "Thank you. I really needed that."

"It was my pleasure," I say, trying to will her to meet my eyes. "How about-"

"I really have to get some work done tonight. Thanks again, you're very good at your job." She still refuses to meet my gaze.

I reach for her hand and place the cash in her palm. "Your pleasure was tip enough." I give her a light kiss on the cheek. "I want you, Mischa, not your money. I hope to see you again tomorrow night."

I let myself out, though I want more than anything to just stay and spend the night exploring every crevice of her tight body.

********

MISCHA

The full-on shame hits the morning after. I've become some unhinged cougar who jerks younger men off and rubs their cum into my tits. Hours later, the memory of his warm seed squirting all over me makes me clamp my thighs together. My panties are already drenched.

I sit in the dining area, pushing pieces of pancake around on my plate. I need to figure out my next move. Should I book another appointment? Is he even working today? If I request him specifically, will people figure out what happened between us?

Abbi has marked me. His hands are seared into my feet, my back, my breasts. I exhale. He knew exactly how to stimulate my breasts, using just the right amount of pressure in all the right places. He'd made me aware of sensitive spots I never knew existed. He seemed to know my titties better than I did.

My pussy gushes imagining those nimble fingers rubbing between my slick folds and dipping into me. Those capable fingers could definitely locate my elusive g-spot, where so many men have failed before. I wonder if orgasming from g-spot stimulation can produce an even stronger release. Especially if he's eating me out at the same time. And massaging my breasts. Is that physically possible? I smile to myself. He seems like the flexible type.

"He was amazing," I overhear a woman say from a couple of tables over. She's attractive, in her mid-40s, with a golden brown tan that highlights the toned muscles of her abs. She sits with a woman who could be her twin, both dressed in bikini tops and sarongs.

"I know," her companion says in a hushed whisper. "I had no idea I was a squirter."

The first woman laughs. "The things he did with my ass..."

I rush out of the dining area before I can hear the rest. The stiffness in my neck that disappeared with Abbi's massage is returning with a vengeance, along with a throb in my temples.

I'm an idiot. "How could I have been so stupid?" I whisper to myself. I'm no different from all these other women paying a young stud to get them off; one who would likely not give them the time of day outside of a hotel room. Although I initially had no intention of getting anything more than just a massage, I'd let him give me multiple orgasms and even jerked him off.

And rubbed his cum all over my tits.

I've decided. It's best for the both of us if this just ends now and I save myself the embarrassment of trying to pay a man for sex for the second time in my life.

In my hotel room, I schedule an appointment with another masseuse, making sure it really is a woman this time. The tension in my back and neck is at an all-time high.

An hour later, I answer the knock at my door. Abbi glares back at me.

********

ABBI

"Abbi," she stumbles as I invite myself in. I move quickly without my massage table, which I don't need because I'm not on duty. I'm here to find out exactly why she ordered a massage from somebody else and why she's been avoiding my calls to her hotel room.

She's been on my mind all night - I jerked off a record number of times to her ass alone - and all throughout the day. I even turned down special requests because the only pussy I want to massage is hers.

I try not to let the fact that she's probably naked under her robe distract me. "Have something you need to say to me?"

She crosses her arms over her chest, having gotten over her initial shock of my sudden arrival. The onerous woman I first met is back in full force. "Oh, I would think it's the other way around. Anything you want to say to me?"

I furrow my brow, not sure what's going on here. "I've been straight with you from the beginning. You're the one making appointments behind my back."

"I wasn't aware our exchange yesterday sealed us in some sort of exclusive contract. I can get a massage from whomever I like. And it's not as though you're strapped for customers."

I sigh, beginning to understand what this is about. "I cleared my appointments tonight for you. I don't want anyone else."

"Not even the squirter?"

I scoffed. "The what?"

Mischa places her hands on her hips. "Don't act like you don't remember the woman you made squirt. Apparently, for the first time."

I shake my head. "That wasn't me."

"The hell it wasn't."

I tilt my head to the side, amused. "Did she use my name?"

She pauses. "No," she admits reluctantly.

"Then how do you know it was me?"

"Because she said 'he'. It's not the female masseuse, so it must be you."

"Or the other male massage therapist at the hotel. Brent."

It's fun to watch her consider her error. "How was I to know there were two of you? I just assumed what we did last night was something you did for all the women."

"I won't lie. You aren't the first one I've brought to climax. But it's only been hand jobs. And I've never let anyone touch me. Until you."

She drops her hands from her hips and sighs. "What do you want from me, Abbi? I didn't come here for complications. I just want to relax."

"And I want to help you do that, if you would just let me, woman," I say with a growl.

"It's not that simple."

"I beg to differ."

We face off and I'm not sure if she's going to kick me out or invite me into her bed. "Fine." Mischa opens her robe and lets it fall to the ground. "What'd you have in mind?"

My mouth hangs open at the complete woman before me. Her majestic body is on full display under the flood lights. Her full breasts jiggle as she arches her back and wide hips flare out from a tapered waist. The patch of black curls at the apex of her ample thighs draws my attention to her womanhood.

I wet my lips. "You have no idea."

Later, I spread her nude form out on the bed, a white cloth placed over her eyes. The lights are dimmed and the patio doors are open to let in the soothing sound of the waves. I know she can just barely make out my outline behind the gauzy fabric. I stand at the side of the bed and hook my thumbs into the elastic waistband of my boxer briefs.

"Yes, baby," she whispers. "Let me see that big dick."

I slowly slide down my boxer briefs, my hard cock springing free. I kick off my briefs and grab my dick, flicking the hard appendage up and down.

Mischa gulps loudly. "I want you in my mouth. Let me taste you."

"As you wish." I gently move her head to the side, angling her mouth toward my dick. She opens wide and I slowly slide in between her plump lips. Her mouth is warm and moist and I begin to thrust into her opening, slowly at first. She moves her hand to grip my ass and I increase the speed of my gyrations.

She moans deeply, the vibration almost making me come. "Hold on, Mischa. I don't want to come just yet." I slide my dick out of her mouth, the absence of her warmth almost making me want to slip back in.

"Time for me to taste you," I say, walking around to the foot of the bed.

I kneel and slide her body down to the edge of the bed, until her pussy is an inch from my face. I breathe her in and stroke my cock, the aroma sweet and spicy, like coconut rum.

She grinds her pelvis into the air. "Eat my pussy, Abbi."

"Which style would you prefer? Sucking? Licking? Biting?"

She moans and her juices leak from her hot channel. "All three."

"My favorite." I part her lips with my free hand, continuing to stroke my rock hard dick with the other. I search for her clit with the tip of my tongue. She places her hand on the top of my head, pushing my face into her pussy lips as she grinds her hips, matching my eagerness.

I respond in kind, sucking on her stiff clit. I alternate between licking and sucking on her obscured pearl. She's a rare treat with a flavor exclusive to her divine pussy.

"I'm gonna come." She pants. "I'm coming. Oh, yes, I'm coming..."

A slow moan bubbles up from her belly as she comes. And before she can recover, I tug on her clit with my teeth, sending her straight into another orgasm.

"Abbi," she whimpers. My name on her lips makes me stroke my cock with increasing ferocity.

Mischa removes the cloth from her eyes, propping herself up on her elbows. She looks down at me jerking off between her legs. Her predatory gaze has me on the edge of coming. "My turn."

********

MISCHA

Abbi is the hottest man I've ever let anywhere near my pussy. He lies face down on the bed, his arms on either side of his head, the pose lengthening his sculpted back and shoulder muscles. I'd forgotten how hot it was to fuck a man in his 20s.

I squirt some oil into my hands - the mix of coconut and lavender oil I never travel without - and run them along his muscular back. I have no clue what I'm doing, but he seems to like it, grunting like some caveman.

It's not long before I make my way to his tight ass, his cheeks whiter than the rest of his body. I massage his hard buttocks, attempting to mimic his style from yesterday. I want to try something a little different though.

I mount him, rubbing my clitoris into the back of one of his thighs, using his ass to hold my balance. The thick blonde hair on his legs creates a nice friction, but I need to see his dick.

I squat over him. "Flip over." He rolls that beautiful body onto his back. I admire the hard lines of his pecks and the exquisite six-pack. I straddle his waist, his stiff cock cradled between my ass cheeks.

He reaches up to fondle my breasts, as I run the length of my ass up and down his cock.

"Fuck, Mischa." He lifts his head to suck on my sensitive nipple. "You make me wanna spread that tight ass and come all over your hole."

"As you wish," I say, reversing positions, so that I'm squatting over his thighs with my ass in full view. I spread my cheeks. "Come all over my ass."

He massages one of my cheeks in his massive hand, while jerking himself off furiously. He cries out as I feel his warm cum hit my ass, dripping from top to bottom between my crack. I feel his finger swirl cum around my hole, before he dips the tip in lightly.

He pauses, letting me adjust. "Deeper," I urge him on, surprised by how much I like the sensation. This is the first time I've let anyone near my tight rosebud. He pushes his finger in a little deeper, before slipping it out. He repeats the motion, fucking my asshole, while fingering my protruding clit.

Another orgasm, unlike the others, builds up deep from my core. "Ah, ah." I want him inside of me when I come. Luckily, he's already hard again.

I grab his thick cock and ease myself down until both of my holes are filled. Abbi pounds his hips into me, his long cock hitting what feels to be my g-spot. I slam down on his cock, both his finger and cock sliding in deeper.

My orgasm hits with unrelenting fury, my pussy putting a death grip on his cock. He's close behind, his cum spraying against my cervix. I ride out my orgasm, as he continues to thrust into my vagina, coating it with his essence.

Spent, I fall back on him. His finger and cock slide out of me. Our combined juices ooze from my channel as my pussy clenches at the loss of him.

He wraps his arms around me from behind, rolling us onto our sides. I melt into him, his big body spooning mine. A weight has been lifted and I want to enjoy this freedom as long as possible.

"How much longer do I have with you?" he asks, as though I've spoken my innermost thoughts aloud.

"Five days, and four nights."

"We'll have to make the most of it then."

"I haven't even given you a tip yet."

His cock begins to harden as he slowly thrusts his hips against my backside. "I can think of several ways for you to pay me."

"Name your price," I say, happy to let him take the lead.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds