• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • 24 Hours (1:00pm-2:00pm)

24 Hours (1:00pm-2:00pm)

Thank you to gotwood49 for help in editing.

Rolling over, my arm stretches out, searching for him. My eyes remain closed as my hand feels the coolness radiating from the smooth, silk sheet. Suddenly, my breath catches in my throat, and my body propels itself from the bed. "Oh God, NO!" I cry in anguish, as my stomach tightens, and a wave of nausea threatens to overwhelm me. My tears fall fast, running down my cheeks. The voice coming from my own mouth, I do not recognize. The gut-wrenching pain of the wish ending is more then I had ever imagined it to be. Questions begin to run through my head. What happened? Were we not allowed to sleep; to rest? Did we oversleep? Was our wish now over? What had we done wrong? The questions swim over and over, repeating in my mind, as panic and grief slowly began to overwhelm me.

I watch the clock, the glowing green numbers slowly moving. One minute...then another, each minute creeping by. Five minutes pass, then ten. Finally, rolling onto my back, wiping my face dry, I breathe deeply. I smell his cologne before I see him appear. I close my eyes, breathing in his scent. The muskiness of the smell fills my senses as the shuffle of his feet advance towards the bed. "Oh sweetie," he says to me, my ears absorbing the sound of his voice, locking it inside. "I'm still here, we still have our time, our wish." His hand caresses my face, touching and stroking my cheek. Opening my eyes slowly, looking into his, my own sight is blurred by my tears of sorrow, that are quickly replaced with those of relief. Reaching my hand out, I touch his jaw, smooth and soft from his shave. My fingers move into his hair, damp and soft, from his shower. "Don't leave me again. I know you will eventually, but for now, stay with me."

"Always."

Bending down, his lips cover mine, and our kiss sparkles, as little lights cross across my closed lids. The kiss of lovers, who have been separated through different and unfair circumstances, begins to burn into one of heat, desperation and desire. My tongue moves inside his mouth, touching and enjoying the minty taste of him. Running my tongue across the smooth teeth, tracing them before deepening the kiss. His tongue licks and strokes mine. He gives me slow, penetrating caresses against my mouth. The kiss sends shivers along my body, covering my skin with goose-bumps.

My hand moves to the back of his head, bringing him closer to me. The other hand moves on its own to the sash of his robe, slowly untying it with fumbling fingers. I need to feel him; to hold him; to caress his skin. The hollowness of fear that I felt earlier needs to be filled, and only his touch, his body, his love will do that. Our heads angle as he rests his hand on the side of the bed and the other on my shoulder. I am wrapped in his presence; the aura of emotion high and powerful.

My fingers press open the robe, my mouth moves away from his and I press my lips across his jaw and down his neck. Sucking gently on the salty skin, smelling the cologne and shampoo of my lover, my fingers slowly glide down and wrap around the swollen member that my body craves. His mouth, now free of our kiss, slides to my neck, humming against my skin, the vibrations bringing sighs from my lips.

Using my hand, I begin to stroke him slowly, running my fingers gently over the head and down the shaft again. My lips move across his shoulder to his ear. Tracing the curve of his ear, I blow warm air against it, I whisper, "I love you." Pulling him down with me, my back lays flat on the bed. He stands and removes the robe, and I admire his body. Clean, smooth and hard. He is ready for me; my body, my spirit. Pulling the covers away from my naked flesh, he slips beside me. His arms encircle me, pressing my breast against him.

"Let me love you." His voice calls to me, barely audible, as his lips capture mine once again. "Don't touch, love. Just lie back and let me learn you. My body hungers for you, and craves the taste of your skin."

Moaning my acceptance of his request, I close my eyes and let my lover do just as he wishes. Shutting down my sense of sight, I allow my inner being to absorb all my feelings for him. His breath hovers over my neck. Not allowing his mouth to touch me, just his breath, he covers my shoulders with warm air. Moving the fan of heat along my arms and back again before slipping the warmth over my breast. My nipples stir from the hot air and I lift my back slightly, wanting only to feel his lips upon them. The heat travels to the other breast, again denying it the touch and stroke of his tongue. Lips trembling, I silently beg him to taste me and learn me.

The bed shifts as the breath of my lover hovers over my belly, my sex, my thighs, and then back up again. The torture of his air covers my body, surrounding it, protecting it and shielding it. He has prepared my body for the ultimate gift of his tongue and lips. Finally, the fire he has burned upon my skin is rewarded with a cool tongue, flicking across my left nipple. "Oh yes," my voice hisses.

The feel of my breast as he cups it with his palm is heavy, and tingles cover the porcelain globe. His voice whispers to me, "You have beautiful breasts." I smile as he continues to use his words and his body to arouse me. "I need to trace your nipples with my tongue, before I lick and taste each freckle sprinkled across your chest."

Capturing my lower lip between my teeth, I moan quietly, "Please."

Answering my plea, his mouth slides along my breast, covering it, moistening it. I can hear his growl of pleasure and satisfaction as he slides over my breast, under it. His hand lifts it, shifting it to fit between both his hands. Holding my breast, he sucks gently on the protruding nipple. Teeth nip at my flesh. My nipple rises, aching for his mouth. Drawing my rosy bud deeper into his mouth, my back arches. Movement of his mouth from my nipple lets me know that soon his tongue will slip and slide across my breast. It does. Breathing deep and steady, his tongue slides across my skin. I know he is touching the freckles, covering them with the moisture and heat from his mouth. My fingers curl into his hair and press him further against my flesh. He moves over to the opposite breast, teasing it and licking it, as he had it's mate. The nipple is pleasured, teased, and taunted. Sucking it into his mouth, he takes it deep, the pain of his ministrations brings purrs of pleasure from the pit of my stomach.

When his mouth releases my breast, the cool air hits the nipple and brings the button up higher, aching for him. His lips return to mine as his thumb rubs across the hard peak. Our tongues dance and love as his hand slides down my stomach. I feel his palm press against my skin, moving it back and forth, covering it, warming it. As his lips leave mine, I turn my head, and he begins to suck and bite at my neck. As I offer my body to him, he slips his palm along my hip and down my thigh.

Fingers press and knead my muscles. My leg relaxes and opens for him. Thoughts of his fingers sliding along my wetness bring shivers to my body, as with my sense of feel I coax myself to accept his touch. A slide of his tongue along my collarbone, and the slide of his finger over my inner thigh, brings a gasp from my throat. "Please, touch me." Begging him, not recognizing my own voice.

"In time. In time."

A frustrated whimper is pulled from me. His finger slides slowly up and down my leg, then skims, light as a feather over the soft hairs of my sex. Lifting my hips, I try to capture the teasing finger, wanting more of it; needing more of it. The warmth of his palm presses against my mound, relaxing and yet exciting it. The heat covers my flesh. Tingles escape from inside me, and shiver up and down my spine, over my skin; resting on the surface, waiting to drive out and lift from me.

The wetness of his tongue slides down my chest. The urge to touch him; to touch myself, is high and overpowering. I lift my hand and stroke his hair, running my fingers through its thickness. My skin is beginning to heat, and the surface feels like a warm fire, not quite at its fullest potential. His tongue moves across my belly, sliding over the trembling flesh, tasting it, circling the button, and running slowly along my side.

My sex is covered like a glove; the perfect fit to my body, coaxing the passion forth; and when he presses his palm harder against me, my hips lift, silently pleading for more. Turning my head to the left, my lip trapped between my teeth, I feel his finger slide into me, slowly, guiding it ever so gently up into the recesses of my being. "Oh, yes," I whisper, a soft moan escaping my lips. "Oh, yes."

He continues to tease and tantalize my flesh as his finger slips deeper, touching the fleshy walls of my body. My back arches as his tongue moves lower, licking my skin, caressing each part of me. I feel his breath against the curls of my sex, and shivers soon bring a new series of goose-bumps to me. I want this man. I want to have him here with me forever; not just for an one day, but forever. He knows my body, my heart, my soul; and I feel him everywhere I am. After our time is up, I will see him everywhere I go.

"What are you wanting, my love?" He asks me. I'm speechless at his request. There is so much I want; so much I need. I know he can't give me a miracle, so I ask for the one thing I know he can give me. "Your love."

With that said I lean up, using my elbows for support, and watch as his tongue slips down across the thatch of hair and he nestles himself between my legs. His hands press my thighs open. He brings his fingers up to open my swollen lips, so needy for his touch. I can feel the sweet nectar of my arousal continuing its journey towards freedom. He slowly licks at the gifts of desire that have already been released, from the torments he had played on me before. My fingers curl into the blanket as I watch his eyes lock with mine, and he begins to push the stiffened tongue against my clit.

It is more than I had remembered, and my eyes close from the sheer power of it; the pure sexual need that my body has craved, and is finally getting release. Opening my eyes, I see that he has closed his, and I watch as he seems to be so focused on me, and the love I have for him grows even more. His tongue slides between the lips of my sex, his fingers spreading them and slowly kneading them, relaxing the juices from them. Lips are pressed gently against my tender flesh before his tongue slides out to lick them again. His teeth are bared and he gently bites me. Gasping, I feel the pit of my stomach lurch as I try to catch my breath, and his tongue begins to slide deep into my heat.

"Oh my god!" I swallow my breath, and it comes back up to me, panting; wanting to experience each touch. My skin is hot, flushed; overheated from his touching. This moment of tongue and aroused flesh touching is heaven, and with each thrust of his muscle my own body cries and begs for more. I watch, in awe, as his mouth moves over my sex and back again, slowly blowing warm breath upon my skin. The walls are filled with passion, as his tongue and finger work together to bring each side of my slick body higher and higher; to the ultimate peak, before they stop and retreat. He brings me to the edge many times, before I see his eyes finally look up into mine. Capturing my stare, I feel his final loving touch, as my body gives in and fulfills my wish.

The fruit of my body leaves me; pours from me, as his eyes leave mine. Collapsing onto the bed, I let my back arch and my eyes close. Each wave that had been dammed is freed. Each one sucked from my body, licked from my walls, tasted by my lover. Thrashing my head back and forth as each muscle in my body tenses, holds and then releases. "YES!" I scream at him, pressing my hips into his face. I feel it, the final crashing wave against the shore. My muscles squeeze tightly against his finger, and the release of love flows free.

He rises above me, pressing his body against mine. I feel his arousal pushing against me. My own muscles are weak and tired, my eyes wanting to close again. Smelling the scent of my body on his face, and seeing the glisten of it on his lips, causes my heart to lift, and my lips quickly cover his. Our tongues slip along each other's, slowly and seductively. "Thank you," I whisper to him.

"My love, it is always for you. Rest, my sweet. I have something I need to do." Winking at me, he covers me gently with the blanket. I feel the absence of his body, and watch him pause at the door.

"You're beautiful; you know that?" He asks me.

"Only in your eyes, do I feel that way. Where are you going?" I ask, starting to feel the craving of the rest of my body, after his slow loving.

He smiles wide, his face looking excited and mischievous, "I'm off to pick Blackberries!" Chuckling to himself, he leaves. Rolling my eyes, I rest, and allow my lover to go off, to pick Blackberries.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • 24 Hours (1:00pm-2:00pm)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds