• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 2x4 Makes Great Ch. 04

2x4 Makes Great Ch. 04

Chapter 4: AFTER NEW YEARS EVE

Beth learns to deepthroat.

A few days after the New Years party Lisa called Beth on the phone. "Hey Beth, remember, I told you I would give you some pointers on deepthroating?"

"Yeah. I was wondering if maybe you forgot? I'd sure like to learn how you do that, and I'm sure Jimmy would appreciate it too. When do you think we could get together?"

"Well, I'm not doing anything the rest of the afternoon and we would have the house to ourselves, the kids are back in school."

"Sounds great, we might as well get started, I'll be over in about fifteen minutes, do I need to bring anything?"

"No just yourself, I've got everything covered, see you in a bit then."

Beth tapped on the door glass and walked in. They had been friends since Beth moved into the neighborhood about two years ago and didn't bother with formal knocking and answering of doors any longer.

Lisa was at the kitchen table. "Hi Beth, want some coffee?"

"Sure, I could use a cup." They chatted over cookies and coffee and Lisa tried to explain how to take a cock down your throat without gagging.

"You have to overcome the natural urge to gag when something goes into your throat. Instead of gagging you swallow, just like you were eating, only don't chew first." They both laughed. "Try the handle of this spoon, just push it in till you hit you gag point." Beth tried it and gagged. She tried several more times with no luck.

"It's too hard and doesn't feel right."

Lisa thought for a few seconds then said "I've got an idea." She went to the fridge and got out a hot dog wiener. After warming it in some hot tap water she handed it to Beth. "Try this and see if it isn't better." Beth tried it with a little bit better results but on her third or fourth try she went a bit to deep and gagged hard, biting the wiener in half. Lisa laughed. "Oh my, we can't have that."

Beth spit out the piece of wiener and chuckled, "I don't think Jimmy would take very kindly to that." Lisa got another wiener and warmed it. Beth tried a few more times; she was determined to do this. By the end of an hour or so she was able to get half the wiener down her gullet with only mild gagging. Lisa said, "I told you it was going to take time. Now, just keep working on it at home till you feel comfortable and don't gag anymore. You're doing pretty good for the first day though. When you master that weenie we'll go on to step two."

Tuesday, five days latter; Lisa's phone rang. "Hey Lisa, Ya busy? I think I'm ready for step two, but I hope it doesn't have anything to do with hot dogs, I'm getting pretty tied of the taste."

"Come on over, I don't have to start dinner for another hour."

"I'll be right there."

Lisa was waiting on Beth when she walked in the door. "Here, have a drink, I'm out of coffee and this might help loosen you up a little." She handed Beth a margarita and led the way to the master bedroom. "So .....How are you coming with your lessons?"

"Not bad, I can get the whole thing in and keep it there as long as I can hold my breath. I can even work it in and out as long as I don't go too fast or hard."

"Good, now let's try something a little more like the real thing." She walked to the dresser and pulled out a large life like dildo. "Try this on for size. Don't you think it's about the same size as Jimmy? It felt about the same to me when I tried it."

Beth inspected the dildo. "Looks like his twin brother, if he had one. So what do I do now?"

"The same thing you've been doing with the wienies. It's just bigger and longer. Put a little of this lube on it , it will slick it up and tastes good too. I use it on Bobby and he uses it on me when we do just oral."

Beth lubed up the dildo and sucked it in her mouth. "Yummm, that does taste pretty good, not as good as a nice hot load of cum, but not bad." Beth worked the fake cock deeper and gagged each time she tried to get it into her throat. She tried and tried but just couldn't get it down her throat. "I'm sorry Lisa it's just too big, I can't swallow it. Maybe we could try a smaller one?"

"Sorry Beth that's the only one I have other than the little buzz bullet I use sometimes." Lisa started to massage Beth's breasts and pussy thru her clothes. "Maybe if we get you worked up you can do it. Finish you're drink and try it again."

Beth drank up and tried the dick again. "It's no use, I just can't get it down. Maybe we should just forget the whole thing."

"Don't be silly, you'll get it soon enough, I told you, it takes time." Lisa sat back thinking then said "Come back tomorrow morning, I've got an idea that just might work." The next morning Lisa met Beth at the door. "Come on, let's go."

"Where we going?"

"Over to Kristy's."

They drove to Kristy's and went to the kitchen door and knocked. A moment later and Jeff opened the door and ushered them in. "Hi Mrs. Campbell. Hi Mrs. Willis, my mom's not home, she's got yoga class this morning."

"That's okay, we really came by to see you, Jeff. We need your....." Lisa lost her train of thought as she looked down at the floor and saw two additional little black dots at Jeff's long distant mark.

"Need my what?"

"We need your help with something over at my house, do you have time to come over and give us a hand? I'll drive you back home when we're done."

"That's alright, I'll drive my car, I want to go to the mall I little later anyway."

They left and drove to Lisa's house. Once at Lisa's house Jeff looked around with those Paul Newman eyes of his, casually trying to figure out what kind of chore they needed him for.

"What do you want me to do Mrs. Willis?"

"You really don't have to do anything Jeff, just stand there." and Lisa jerked his baggy sweats and briefs to the floor in one quick movement. "What we do need is this nice long cock of yours." With that she took his slender cock in hand, beckoning Beth over. Beth dropped to her knees and sucked up Jeff's growing manhood. "Maybe this will work Beth, it's not as fat as the toy." And Beth started slurping and licking his cock, getting it nice and juicy for the big plunge. When she tried, she still couldn't get it down. "Just take it slow and gradual Beth."

Beth finally managed to get the head past her gag point and was slowly pulling more into her throat, little by little. She had 2/3 of him in her mouth and throat, swallowing repeatedly to keep from gagging. The sensation of her throat muscles contracting around his cock was more than he could stand.

"I'm going to cum." Jeff grabbed Kristy's head, ramming himself completely down her throat as he pumped his seed into her. Kristy placed her palms on Jeff's hips pushing him back and out of her mouth. She didn't taste a thing until he was on the way out and the last few dribbles of his sweet nectar landed on her tongue. She licked her lips and grinned.

"I did it! I really did it!"

"You sure did sweetie. Now all you need is more practice." They looked at Jeff and he was still semi hard. "This would be a good time for you to try it again while he's not fully hard. Before long Beth was slowly working her mouth the full length of his cock, pushing her nose into his pubic hair on every down stroke, sometimes holding herself there for thirty seconds or more, till she had to take a breath.

After four or five minutes of this Jeff was ready to blast again but this time Beth was ready and pulled all but his head out of her mouth so she could take his load in her mouth, instead of straight down her throat. When she had all he had to offer she stood up, swishing the cum around in her mouth then grabbed Lisa and kissed her, sharing her prize with her. "Thank you Lisa, that was great."

"Yea, Mrs. Willis that was great thanks a lot."

"You did good Jeff. We'll be sure to give you a call if we need anything else." They would have liked to keep him there all day and fuck him silly but that would be against the rules the group had set for themselves, Jeff was only there as a teaching aid.

"I'll be happy to help you anytime, with anything you need, just give me a call, both of you. Here's my cell number." Jeff got dressed and headed to the mall and the girls sat at the table and had a cup of coffee.

"Beth, why don't you take the toy home with you and work on getting used to the wider version."

After Beth left, Lisa busied her self with a few light chores around the house till just after lunch, and then went over to Kristy's again. She knew that Kristy would be home, just like she knew Kristy wouldn't be home that morning.

"HI Kristy."

"HI Lisa. Come in, would you like some coffee?"

"No I'm fine thank you. Beth and I came over earlier and borrowed Jeff for a little chore at my house, I hope you don't mind?"

"That's funny, he was just here and he didn't say anything about it."

"Well the truth is he was probably embarrassed to say anything. We needed him for Beth's deepthroat lesson. Beth was having a hard time with my big dildo so I thought Jeff's thinner cock would help ease her into it. Don't worry, it wasn't like real sex or anything, we just use him as kinda a teacher's aid."

"That's okay, I don't mind, and I'm sure Jeff didn't mind at all. Did he help Beth?"

"Yea, he did great. Beth was able to take him all the way. He sure does live up to his last name, he's a regular cum fountain. Speaking of which, I see he's got a couple of new long distance marks there on the floor." Kristy's face turn vermillion and she diverted he eyes from Lisa. "Come on Kristy don't try to bull shit me, I know you better than that."

"I know it's wrong but ever since the first time I laid eyes on that cock of his that night, I just can't get it out of my mind. I won't let him fuck me but I have jacked him off a few times and even sucked him off to wake him up a couple of times. You're right, he has the sweetest tasting cum I've ever had in my mouth."

"He is good isn't he? Everyone likes him; maybe we should invite him to our next get together. I'll talk to the rest of the group and see what they think. Hell, maybe he could get one of his school buddies from out of town to come along, and then you'd have a nice young stud to fuck too."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • 2x4 Makes Great Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 525 milliseconds