30 Days - Episode 02

"Yep. Besides, I kinda like the idea of you having pictures of me when you're over there in your room. Looking at me naked, stroking your cock..."

"Yeah, I guess it would be the best thing," Brian teased, forcing himself out of thought and into a lighter mood as he scooted off the bed. "They could come in real handy when the parents are home."

Mira giggled.

Brian got the camera and returned to the bed. He took a few pictures of her like she was, and had been, for the last five minutes. Mira raised up on her elbows, looking at the camera and he took a few like that.

"Want me to take my top off?"

Brian nodded. He took a couple of pictures of her taking it off and a few more of Mira rubbing her tits and getting onto her knees. She leaned forward onto all fours and he took a few of her crawling towards him.

Mira grinned at him as an idea came to her. "Keep taking them, okay?" This, the camera and pictures, was exciting her more than she would've ever thought. She felt so sexy, so erotic in such an exhibitionist situation. Her first, even if the pictures wouldn't be seen by anyone but him. "Lay back," she directed.

Brian got onto his back and took pictures as Mira crawled up and lay down between his legs. She tossed her hair back out of the way as she propped herself up on one elbow and now he could see her tits hanging loose from her chest. She grabbed his cock and licked up and down the shaft again.

Mira looked him in the eyes, locked onto them and smiled. Brian took the last picture as the head of his cock disappeared into her mouth, then dropped the camera as her warm mouth enveloped his member.

"Oh god," he moaned, "that's Fuckin' good."

Mira pulled her mouth from him, but kept stroking with one hand. "You never got your cock sucked before?"

Brian shook his head, watching her.

"Wow," she grinned, "looks like I'll be taking another first, huh?" She sucked the tip into her mouth again, then let it go. "I won't be able to get much of this thing in my mouth. It's too big. Hope you don't mind."

Brian shook his head, and breathed, "I'm not gonna care. Oh! Gooooood."

Mira sank her mouth back over his cock. With one hand she stroked, and with her mouth she stroked. Faster and faster. She knew Brian wasn't going to last long at this pace. They never do their first times. So she eased up and used her tongue to coat the whole shaft before she slid it back into her little mouth.

"Oh, shit," Brian groaned. "Oh, shit."

Mira sped up a little more and let her wet tongue press flat along the underside of his shaft as she worked her mouth up and down it. Again she paused for a breather, but almost as soon as she started up again, she felt Brian start to thrust a little with his hips and that encouraged her. She wanted him to cum. She wanted to make him cum in her mouth. She got a little more intense.

"Oh, fuck Mira, oh fuck," Brian said, gritting his teeth. "I'm gonna cum. Oh, FUCK!"

Mira felt the first blast fire down her throat. She stopped moving her mouth, leaving just the head past her lips and furiously stroked his cock, milking him blast by blast, swallowing his cream twice to make room for it all.

When he was done, Mira sat up and lightly placed his spent member back down against his stomach. "Did you like that?" she asked, mainly rhetorically. She scooted up and lowered herself over his left side, half on him, half on the bed. She kissed him for a long moment before she just rested her head on his shoulder, her hand on his chest, and a leg drawn up across his thighs. Skin on skin, both nude and collecting themselves after the action.

"That was awesome," Brian finally said.

Mira patted him on the chest, and pressed a soft kiss onto his cheek. Then she sat up and slid off the bed. Her pink panties were on the nightstand. She grabbed them and smiled as Brian turned his head and watched her put them back on. She has no idea. This is just something to 'do' to her. Some fun. That's okay. We can fool around. I can do that. "What?" she asked, blushing a little.

Brian just smiled and said, "Nothing."

Mira found her tank top over by her vanity and slipped it on. Out of one drawer, she pulled some loose, black cotton shorts and pulled them on, looking over her shoulder to find Brian watching her ass as she had bent over to slip her feet into them.

"Come on, Brian," Mira said, pulling out a loose, grey, billowing long-sleeved shirt. It looked straight from the '80s, the hole for the neck was so wide that it hung off of her shoulder, revealing the bare skin and one strap of her tank top. "It's 4:30. Mom will be home in half an hour. You gotta get dressed."

Brian looked at the clock. She was right. To him, time had flown by. As he stood up from the bed, he glanced at her one more time, seeing her pull her hair up with a scrunchie and checking herself in the mirror. He was amazed by how her beauty was adaptable, but ever-present.

"Go!" she laughed, seeing him zone out staring at her. He snapped to, grinned and went across the hall to his room.

*****

11:12 PM

Brian was sitting at his corner workstation desk, typing some code into the keyboard of his desktop computer. His notebook computer sat open on the wing of the desk to his left with a website loaded and the IM software running in the background. It chimed, drawing Brian's attention from the monitor in front of him to the screen on the notebook.

A window had popped up asking for permission to open a video chat window. Brian looked at the username: it was Mira. He was confused as to why Mira, just across the hall, wouldn't just come over, but opened the chat anyways and adjusted the screen to position it's built-in camera at him.

Mira's face appeared, smiling, in a window on the left side of the screen. The angle suggested she was sitting on her bed with her notebook sitting in front of her. She looked down as she typed. The message popped up in Brian's chat window on the right side of the screen. "You forgot these," it read and a few seconds later a file transfer window popped up wanting to transfer a file called 'Day3.zip'. Brian clicked 'Ok'.

It took a few seconds to transfer over the wireless network. Brian opened it. It was the 28 pictures he had taken of Mira earlier. He smiled. He saw Mira smile and cover her mouth as she giggled on the webcam.

Bryan typed, "Well thank you. Don't know what I would have done without these."

"LOL. I bet. Naughty boy."

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for bed."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I just had a tiring day. Don't know why," Mira replied, sticking her tongue out at the camera.

"Well maybe you should rest up then."

"Is that advice, or fair warning? LOL"

"Either. Both."

Mira giggled in the video window, then typed, "OK, I will. I just wanted to show you something first."

Brian was intrigued. "Oh yeah? What's that?"

"My new pajamas."

Brian saw her get up from in front of the camera, disappearing out of frame. His eye caught the button above the live video that would record the incoming video. Something told him he would want to, so he clicked it.

He thought, for a second, that he might have done something wrong when, as soon as he started recording, the video went blurry. But Brian quickly realized that Mira was turning her notebook, pointing the camera towards the wall across from her door. The one with the vanity.

Mira's grinning face filled the frame and she stuck her tongue out again after she typed, "Ready?"

"Yeah."

Mira straightened up and backed away from the camera until only her feet weren't visible in the image. She grabbed the bottom of her grey overshirt and slowly pulled it up over her head and tossed it out of frame, revealing her thin, white tank top underneath. Mira teased, slowly inching the bottom of the tank top with one hand, revealing her tummy inch by inch until, at her breasts, she brought her other hand up and pulled the tank top off.

Mira stood there, topless, in her black shorts. She brought her hands up to her breasts and cupped them and squeezed them. She took a few steps forward and bent over, giving the camera a close-up of her young, round, perky breasts and the light pink nipples that capped them. "Like it so far?" she typed.

"Best movie ever," Brian replied.

"Are you hard?"

"Getting there."

Mira backed away from the camera until Brian could see her whole body again. She moved her hands to her sides and inched one side of her shorts down, then the other. Back and forth until they slipped down her legs and she stepped out of them. She repeated the slow striptease again with her pink panties. Her smooth, bare pubic mound revealing itself to him as she straightened back up.

Mira stepped back up to her computer and typed, "Are you hard now?"

Brian replied, "Yeah."

"Pull your shorts down."

Brian waited for a second, looking to check the lock on the door, then pushed his shorts down. His cock stood hard under the desk. Mira disappeared from the video for several seconds. When she came back, she was dragging the chair from her vanity with her. She moved it to the side of her bed in front of her notebook and sat down on it. She lifted one leg and bent her knee, planting her foot on the edge of the mattress, then did the same with the other. Mira spread her legs apart, displaying herself for the camera.

Brian started stroking his cock under his desk as he watched Mira start moving one hand over her breasts, squeezing, pinching. Her other hand slowly slid down the top of her thigh and fell to the inside as she drew her fingers back to her pussy and slowly started rubbing it in long circles.

Mira had to be getting worked up now because Brian noticed the switch from her slow circles to a quicker stroke straight back and forth through her folds. He quickened his stroke with her. Watching her like this, getting herself off, putting on this show for him, being only just across the hall, less than fifteen feet away, was wildly arousing.

Brian saw Mira dip her fingers into her pussy and her hips bucked a little at the penetration. She threw her head back and her free hand reached up and grabbed the back of her chair behind her head. When Mira started bucking her hips up harder and higher into her rapid finger fucking, Brian realized she was close to cumming. So was he. He felt the clinch in his balls and sped up his strokes, shortening them to just focus on the end of his cock.

Mira's legs dropped down off the bed and her body bolted upright in the chair as she came. Her mouth clinched tight, her hand locked between her thighs. She grabbed her tit and started massaging it as she came down.

The sight of Mira blasting into her orgasm was the line he needed to cross into his own climax. Though his thick cock was hidden under the desk, the force of each blast shooting from him made him think he had just coated the wall behind his desk with his cream.

For about a minute, the two watched each other as they came down, caught their breath and grinned at each other over the video connection.

Mira leaned forward, grinning shyly at the camera and typed, "I've never done that before."

"Liar."

"LOL. I meant the webcam."

"Oh. I recorded it."

Mira's eyes opened wide with shock and her mouth fell open. She typed as she started giggling. "OMG! You did?"

Brian smiled and nodded his head.

"I can't believe you, you dirty boy." Then she added, "Can I see it tomorrow?"

Brian laughed. "LOL. Sure."

"Wow," Mira typed, "I really am tired now."

"Okay. I'll probably go to bed soon, too."

"Yeah. Oh, wait! The pajamas!"

Brian had forgotten all about that. That's why she started this webcam thing, or so she said. He watched Mira stand up and scoot her chair out of the way, then she bent down and picked something out from under her bed. As she stood back up, Mira held the pajama pants up for the camera. They were Brian's. The ones he had taken off that morning.

Mira stepped into one leg, then the other. She pulled them up over her naked pussy, then turned around so Brian could see her pull them up over her perfect, naked ass.

She climbed back onto the bed and spun the notebook towards her topless body. "You like?" she typed.

"Very much."

"Good. They're mine now."

"Fair enough."

"Goodnight, Brian."

"Goodnight."

Mira blew him a kiss, then shut down the video chat.

A 'save as' window popped up for Brian to save the recorded video. He tried to think of what to name it. He typed 'Mira', then thought of the pictures she had sent him, and added ' - Day 3'.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds