• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 312B Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

312B Ch. 02

"Just a minute!" She went to a drawer, produced a towel. Pulling the covers back, she spread the towel, then hopped back into bed.

"Wet spot." She told me with a titter as she wrapped her arms around me. Our second time lasted far longer and was much slower, we fit together so easily it was almost like we were long term lovers.

+++

At breakfast the next morning Mavis made pancakes and Eggs. We sat and ate, she was again dressed in the same robe she wore the night before.

"Can I see you?" I asked as I was finishing with eating.

"What?"

"See you. I want to see you naked."

"I was naked last night."

"It was dark, I want to see you in the light."

"You are kidding, my body isn't..."

"Oh, hush. You are beautiful." I told her. Then I stood up, reached for her hand. Her face flushed, but she got up. I led her to the bed, she didn't resist as I slid the robe off her shoulders. She had on a white bra and normal white panties, I reached around her and unhooked it, slid it off. Her breasts were soft, sagging slightly, her nipples oval shaped. I dropped to my knees.

"What are you doing?" She reached to try and stop my hands but I had her panties at her ankles before she could. The mass of black pubic hair was as large as any I had ever seen. Mavis was standing there, looking downward like she was ashamed. I pressed my mouth to her, slid her back onto the bed. It took some effort to get her to open her legs but she finally allowed that.

"Don't, Danny. That is dirty." Mavis moaned. Then, I felt her relax and begin to allow it, her legs opened wider and wider until she was grunting and tossing her head back and forth. As I felt her body explode, then begin to calm down I slid up and entered her.

It was almost mind blowing, I was struggling to stay embedded since she was thrashing so much. We were lying there basking, just holding each other, when suddenly someone knocked on her door.

We both jumped up, Mavis threw on her robe, I put on my jeans and shirt. Mavis opened the door. There stood Martha, she got a look of surprise when she spotted me.

"I see you took me serious." She said finally.

"What's up, Marti?" Mavis asked.

"I stopped by Danny's place but he wasn't home, so I came by to see if you knew where he was. I see you do." She laughed at that.

"Good fuck, isn't he?" Martha added.

"Marti! Good grief." Mavis said.

"So? What now? Do you want to keep him or do I get him back when you are done having fun?"

"I guess that is up to Danny." Mavis gave me a sidelong look.

"Well, whatever. What the hell. If you get in the mood, give me a call, Danny." With that, Martha was out the door and gone.

Mavis went and sat down at the kitchen table, a sad look on her face.

"Now what's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh, Martha is so.. so damned pretty, I know I don't measure up to that."

I laughed, got up and went over there.

"Oh, you measure up. In fact, you are way better! Now, come on, I am not done with you yet.."

+++

Martha gave up rather quickly, she did call and invite me over there a few times, but I didn't go.

Now some might think that Mavis and I were hooked up and would become an item, the truth there is we were close friends.. with benefits. I went on to finish my extended education classes, evenings we were together. We ate together, bathed together, sometimes used the bathroom together.

Mavis opened up sexually and personally, since she explained that I was only the 2nd man to ever make love to her, it took awhile.

One day she met a great guy. Good looking, good job, things going on and he liked her.

She told me, no punches pulled. Mavis told me she wanted to be happy, she had a dream of kids, a husband, the white picket fence with a nice lawn scenario. The sex part? She told me with a giggle the last night we were together that she was sure she could teach him.

What we had was fun, amazing in fact, but it wasn't any for life thing. To this day I have not seen Mavis again, no idea where she is but I hope she is happy.

I did run into Martha about 8, maybe 9 years back, in a laundromat of all places. I didn't recognize her, she did me. She looked to be around 250 pounds. We had some Coffee, a couple of good laughs at some of the memories. She had no idea where Mavis was, either.

The last words she said to me as she was climbing into a 10 year old Nissan were, "You sure were one good fuck!!" Then she laughed, and drove away.

{Just another slice of life here, for those who are looking for crazy erotic stuff, sorry.}

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 312B Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds