44 Anonymous Valentines

"In any case, Betsy and Sandy hadn't done anything to deserve being left on their own. I would have never been able to look at myself in the mirror if I had just dumped them. I would have dishonored them; I would have dishonored myself.

George looked over at Linda, before speaking again.

"Betsy was sitting next to me on our bed one night, maybe six or eight months after Sandy was born, when she asked when I was going start the divorce proceedings. She was looking straight ahead, and I could tell she was trying not to break down in front of me.

"I put my arm around her and pulled her close, and said to her, 'Why would I do that do the woman and family I love.' She turned to me with that smile on her face, and nodded. She never asked me again.

"A couple years passed by and George Jr. was born, a couple more and our little Alice joined us. We were a family, and I think as much as anyone's, a happy family. We raised our children to be good people and responsible adults. A lot to be proud of.

"I had everything that a man could want in his marriage, except one thing: I was not passionately in love with my wife. Now, don't take me wrong — I loved Betsy. I loved her more than you would a brother or sister, or parents. I had respect and admiration for her. She was easy to be around, and I surely miss her companionship. But I never loved her with the intensity that she loved me.

"It's sad, in a way, but for me that spark that make two people into one, that makes them soul mates, was never there.

"And that's why I continued to send you a Valentine's Day card every year — hoping in my own way to let you know that there was at least one man out there, whether you knew who it was or not, who loved you beyond reason. So now you know the whole stupid story of your old friend George, who has remained stupid for all of these years. And all I can hope is that I haven't damaged your marriage with my stupidity as well."

For several minutes, two old friends sat together, finishing their cooling coffee, both silently reflecting, thinking their own thoughts.

"George," Linda started, "You don't have to worry about Mark and I. We've been divorced now for just under a year."

He cast a sharp glance in her direction, the unspoken question hanging in the air.

"No, it didn't have anything to do with your cards, either. Mark never opened any of them, and I put them away without his ever seeing them. No, our marriage didn't die a dramatic death; it just died from boredom and inattention. Plus a deficit of real love.

"We were never able to have children — we never tried to prevent them, but I never conceived, either. To be honest, it must not have been very important to either of us, because when I think about it now, I realize that we never even made the effort to discover why." She seemed a little surprised herself at the realization.

"I tried to be a good wife, but I think that Mark always knew, always felt, that there was a part of me that could never be his. He was a good husband. He was witty, charming, always a lot of fun to be around. He was a great provider. He was never cruel or abusive in any way. Our love life was fine — Mark was a considerate and attentive lover — but it was limited to having sex, not making love. At least on my part.

"In truth, Mark must have loved me an awful lot for our marriage to have lasted over thirty years. Then, last year, he announced that he wasn't going to put up with another cold and snowy winter. He was moving to Florida where he could golf almost any day of the year, and go deep water fishing, and not worry about shoveling snow from the driveway. I could come or stay. My choice. I don't think that he was terribly surprised when I decided to stay.

"Even at that, Mark was still kind and generous in the divorce settlement. We were both civil, and I'm financially well enough off that I really have no worries for the rest of my life. Which is not to say that I'm giving up my work any time soon," she concluded with a smile.

"Maybe if we had children, I would have felt more like a couple — like a family — but that just never happened."

Linda suddenly stood up from the chair.

"George, just wait here for a moment. Let me get something and I'll be right back."

George listened while Linda walked back down the hallway, and heard her as she opened the coat closet in the entry, rummaged around, and walked back. When she re-entered the kitchen she had a twinkle in her eye. She approached her seat, but before she sat down again, she handed George an envelope.

"Go ahead, George. Open it." She smiled at him as she waited. George took the envelope, which wasn't actually sealed, so he reached in and pulled out a Valentine's Day card. He opened it and read —

Dear George,

I have loved you and adored you since the first day we met, in home room in Ninth Grade. If I'm right, for forty-four years you've been sending me Valentine's Day cards, and I've decided that it was time for me to take a chance and send you a Valentine's card too. If you feel like I do, let's stop wasting time. I love you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you — I don't want to wait another year, another day, another minute.

With all of the passion of my heart and soul,

Linda

While George had been reading the card, Linda had moved behind him in his chair. Her arms snaked around him, and when he finished reading and put down the card, he swiveled towards her in the chair until he could get his arm around her waist as well. Then their mouths searched out each other's, until they were united in a kiss — a kiss with the passion and intensity that came of over forty years of self-denial.

Linda's hand stroked through his hair, as his hand caressed her back and shoulders, reaching up to her neck, then down to gently cup her ass, then caressing her back again. Linda's hands finally came to rest on George's shoulders and they finally broke apart, still in each other's arms, but close enough to see each others faces.

Their lips touched again, and George was completely taken in the warmth and moistness of Linda's. He couldn't stop himself as his tongue slipped out and began exploring her lips. Linda, for her part, began to search out his tongue with her own, until they were sharing, touching and tasting each other's mouths.

Linda groaned. "I think that we should adjourn this to the bedroom," she whispered into his ear, as she tried to seize his earlobe gently with her teeth.

"After you, my dearest love."

Suddenly Linda stopped.

"Oh George, can I use your phone for a minute?"

"Sure -- there's one over there," he answered, pointed at a portable phone in its cradle under the cabinets.

He rose to leave, but Linda came back with the phone, and took hold of his arm.

"Just calling in to let them know not to expect to see me today," she explained.

"Hope you're not going to get in trouble for playing hooky."

"I doubt it," Linda grinned, "I own the place, and the boss can play hooky when she wants to."

They stood together, while Linda gave her staff instructions for the day.

"And Sam, go ahead and lock up when you leave tonight. I won't be coming in at all today. Maybe not tomorrow either. Oh no -- nothing wrong, just some long overdue catching up to do. Fine. OK. I'll call in to check. Thanks."

She put the phone back into its cradle, and turned her face back towards George, which resulted in another deep kiss as they walked arm-in-arm back to the bedroom.

The master bedroom, like the rest of the house, reflected George's sense of order. No clothes just thrown on the floor, the bed made, everything neat and tidy despite George living alone. George saw her look of approval.

"Betsy," he stated firmly, "got me into a lot of good habits. Every morning make the bed, for one thing."

Linda chuckled at that, then watched as George folded up the bed cover, setting it off to one side before pulling the covers and sheets down. "I think I would have liked and admired Betsy too," she said. Then she went quiet.

George looked at her, standing in the doorway, her arms wrapped around herself, suddenly seeming hesitant.

"What's wrong, love?" he asked, walking back to her and taking her into his arms,

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid that once I take my clothes off, you won't like my old woman's body." She sniffed. "I never had large breasts, but at least they used to be perky. Now they sag. And my butt, too. Oh George, you are going to hate what you see!"

He chuckled, "I hate to tell you this, Linda, but I've been worrying that you would be disappointed with me when you see that my six-pack has become more of a 'keg' over the years. And let's not even get into how insecure a man can be over the size of his penis." George gently pulled Linda further into the bedroom, and began taking her sweater off over her head. She dutifully lifted her arms as it came off.

He pulled her over to the bed, where he sat down in front of her and began unbuttoning her blouse. When he had taken it off, he began to kiss and lick her where her abdomen was exposed. Reaching behind her, he found the clasp that held her bra in place. A quick squeeze of the two sides, and the hooks slipped out of the eyes, and her bra was loose. Linda shrugged her shoulders, and the straps dropped down to her elbows, when George, considerate as ever, removed the bra and placed it on the bed next to her blouse. He didn't resume his adoration of her body; instead he looked up at her to reassure her.

"Linda, your breasts are lovely -- they are everything I could wish for."

He lowered his head down to her breast and took a nipple into his mouth, and began sucking it, pressing it, and rolling it between his lips. Linda moaned again,

"George, let me undo that," and she reached to the side of her skirt, and lowered the skirt down to the floor and stepped out of it. She stood there, for a moment, for George to see, in just her panties.

"This is completely unfair," she observed, "I'm almost nude, and you're still dressed. My turn to undress you!" she said, with a mischievous look on her face.

Linda bent over and untied George's shoes, and took them off, as well as his socks. Then she took his hands and pulled him to his feet a few feet from the bed. She stood back for a minute, as if truly seeing him for the first time.

"Hmmm... nice broad shoulders," she said, reaching out and caressing them. She unbuttoned his shirt, and George took it off the rest of the way. She was running her hands over and around him.

"You lied to me about your stomach. No big pot belly there -- just a tiny bit extra. Pretty damn good for an old guy!" she said, laughing, her fingers combing through the hair on his chest that ran down the front of his body. To George's surprise, Linda came closer to him, and he found her taking his nipple into her mouth, sucking on it. It was new and different, and kind of exciting.

"I've never done that before; I don't understand why I did it now..." she whispered.

"It's OK. No one has ever done that to me before, either."

Meanwhile, Linda had started using her hand to stroke the front of George's pants. His suddenly revitalized sexual urge was making itself apparent.

"Oh boy," Linda seemed pleased to announce, "I don't think that I will have any complaints in the size department either!" She was feverishly working on removing George's belt, and opening the top of his trousers. When they were loose, Linda knelt down lowered his pants, and helped him step out one leg at a time. But at this point, she had given up on orderliness. She tossed his pants on the chair, and turned back to his remaining piece of clothing -- his underwear, from which his cock was struggling to escape. It was with a quick motion that she had those down, and George stepped out of them, fully naked with Linda in front of him, her face about level with his penis.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, looking up into George's face, "You've got a nice one!" She returned her attention to his cock, which she examined as if she had never seen one before. Linda gently cupped his balls in her fingers, gently massaging them with her fingers, letting her fingernails lightly stroke the skin. George, who hadn't been this hard for years, closed his eyes from the shear sensuality of the moment and leaned his head back, so he didn't see Linda's tongue snaking out, taking the first tentative licks of his glans.

"George, he's beautiful -- so smooth and the skin is so soft!" she whispered, just before she took him into her mouth. Now it was time for George's knees to almost buckle at the pleasure that Linda was giving him with her mouth, moving up and down, covering his shaft, her lips tight but gentle, while her tongue continued to move on the underside of his cock.

After a short time, George looked back down at Linda.

"Dearest, you are going to have to stop that for now, because otherwise I'm going to explode in your mouth, and after all of these years waiting, I want to be inside you our first time." He reached down and helped Linda up to her feet, where they embraced and began kissing again -- mouths, faces, necks, shoulders, exploring the long desired but forbidden flesh.

George gently laid Linda back onto the bed, where he leaned over her and began lightly kissing her stomach while his hands caressed her sides, her breasts and gradually moved lower following his lips. Soon he was at the top of her panties. His fingers curled over the elastic, and he began pulling them off. Linda lifted herself off the bed to allow them to pass beneath her ass. George slid them off over her feet and tossed them onto the floor not far from his own briefs.

A true blond, Linda had never had a lot of hair, either on her legs or her pubic triangle. She didn't shave or have it waxed, but she did keep it trimmed. And when George's mouth moved on her triangle, and down further between her legs, it was Linda's turn to close her eyes, and focus on the pleasure that she was receiving, and anticipate what was yet to come.

When two older people make love there is a different balance for them than for younger people. It takes a man longer to recover before he can be sexually ready again; women often don't naturally lubricate as well as they did. But there are advantages as well. Both men and women can be more experienced; men are more patient and willing to work at satisfying their partner; women, freed from the fear of pregnancy and long past worries about reputations, can give themselves more freely, and allow their passions to run wild. And, perhaps most of all, both older men and woman are willing to share their needs with their partners. They can talk to each other, letting their partner know what they want and how they want it.

But at the moment, Linda was perfectly content with what George was doing, as he spread her legs. His kisses, love bites and licks were coming closer to the center of her sensations. She was so aroused, her senses so heightened, and here was George making her wait.

"George, oh George, please!" she gasped, "Now, put it in me now!"

She heard his chuckle from between her legs.

"No. Not yet. I'm busy down here, and there are a few more places I need to inspect." She immediately felt a gentle love bite on the inside of her thigh, and he was moving lower, lifting the lower half of her leg, which had been hanging over the side of the bed.

"No fair, you, you..." she couldn't think of an adjective to properly express what an unfair man he was. "You made me stop and I did. Now you have to put it in me."

Linda realized that George had her foot in his hands, and was kissing and licking it, on the top, the side, and the arch. It was an entirely new sensation to her, almost too much. "No one has ever done that before," she thought, right before she felt George's mouth cover her big toe. He began sucking, which was so intense that her whole body stiffened.

"ARRGH," she gasped at the feeling, unable to form any words. Then she felt George's mouth release her toe before she became completely incoherent, only to feel his tongue licking her other toes as well.

George was actually feeling pretty pleased with himself at having surprised her like that; Linda's legs were so sensitive now, she had goosebumps up and down their entire length.

He moved back up Linda's other leg, spending time licking the inside of her knee, and finally kissing up her thigh, back up to her vaginal entry. The moans and small noises that Linda was making told George that he was on the right track.

George shifted Linda's body so that she was lying lengthwise on the bed, and spread her legs open a little wider to give himself better access. Without additional teasing, put his face down and began to lave her around her entryway, flicking on her clitoris, then down one side of her labia, then licking with a little more pressure, his tongue circling in the sensitive flesh between her vagina and anal opening. He finally inserted his tongue into her vagina, circling around the opening, and entering in as far as his tongue could reach. The odor intoxicated him -- the smell and taste of a woman in her state of sexual ecstasy.

Linda was moaning out loud, her body moving, unable to be still. "Oh, right there, George. Yes! Yes! Just a little harder! Oh god, lover, that's wonderful."

George began to focus on her clitoris, his tongue softly, quickly flicking up and down, moving the small hood out of the way with the fingers on his one hand. Then to complete the act, he inserted a finger, pad up, behind her pubic bone, finding and pressing on her g-spot. Almost instantly, her climax started, and she began breathing in gasps, between loud moans.

Without removing his finger from her g-spot, he moved up to place his cock into his lover at long last. He removed his finger, and replaced it with his cock, into Linda's body, already in spasms from her climax. She was warm, she was wet, and George entered her in a single stroke, thrusting himself in as deeply as he could, and held himself there for a moment.

Linda exhaled a loud "AH" when he thrust in, and George found himself completely entangled, as Linda's arms circled his waist, and her legs wrapped themselves around his upper thighs, trying to force him in as far as he could go.

George began to pull out, almost all of the way, before thrusting himself back in deeply each time. Each thrust was accompanied by a now loud response from Linda, some words, "Yes! Oh yes! Again! More!" or just ecstatic, primal screams.

When George finally came, it felt as if his balls were being forcefully drained of all of their fluid. It was one of those sensations that was so pleasurable, it was almost painful. The walls of Linda's vagina had been squeezing and releasing his cock, and her entire body was moving, her legs pushing them up off the bed, her head rocking back and forth. Her breath was coming in gasps. When she felt the warmth of his seed shooting inside her, and he suddenly stiffened, it was if their bodies had both been struck rigid.

With their orgasm past, their bodies relaxed. George started to move off of Linda, but she wouldn't let him.

"Just lie there, George, I want to feel your weight on me."

So he stayed, until his erection had faded. He rolled over and onto his side of the bed, gazing at Linda, who looked for all intents and purposes as if she had fainted.

"Linda? Are you OK?" he gently asked.

"No," she responded without even bothering to open her eyes, "I'm not OK. I'm fantastic. I'm beyond my wildest dreams. Now I know what it means to have a man make love to me." She stopped talking, too exhausted to continue.

George pulled up the covers over their bodies, moved close to Linda, and slipped his arms around her, and held her. Her arms came up to hold his arms where they crossed her body. Eyes closed, she remained on her back, but now with a contented smile. And together, Linda and George lay there, in quiet companionship.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds