• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 49 1/2 Shades Ch. 02

49 1/2 Shades Ch. 02

When his alarm went off at 5am, James sat up in bed and puzzled about where he was. Then it dawned on him that he had slept in the spare room as Sarah had commanded. He walked to the bedroom that he normally shared with his wife but the door was locked. There was a note on the door that stated:

Your clothes for the day are in the bathroom. Don't bother looking for your underwear as you won't be wearing them today. Come straight home after work. There will be instructions for you when you get here.

Mistress

James wanted to pound on the door and tell Sarah that this had gone far enough but he had made a promise to her. And he wanted to claim that prize at the end of the agreement. Sarah had said that he would get the three-way with her and her friend, Jackie. But she had said something else last night that, in his morning fog, he couldn't quite recall. James went about his morning routine of getting ready for work then left about 5:30am. As soon as she heard the front door close, Sarah was up and moving so she could get the weekend festivities planned without a hitch.

Sarah had messaged Jackie the night before after James had retreated to the spare room to retire for the night. Sarah let Jackie know that she was willing to submit to the threesome but she had some things to take care of on Friday and would Saturday be good for her? Jackie immediately messaged back that Sarah only needed to name the time and place and she'd be there. This caused Sarah to flash another of her devilish grins then told Jackie to be at her and James' house at 9pm sharp on Saturday. With that, Sarah set about planning her Friday night fun.

James' commute and day at work was uneventful and time seemed to stand still. He wanted to get home and see what Sarah had in store for him for the weekend. He was intrigued by her parting statement from the night before, "Get some sleep,' she had said, "You won't be getting much this weekend." Was she planning a marathon threesome with him and Jackie? His mind raced with deviant scenarios of girl-on-girl-on-guy action and then cursed the clock when it didn't say 2pm every ten minutes he checked. When quitting time finally did roll around, James was out the door like a shot from a pistol. His normal twenty-minute commute home took only fifteen today and he left tire marks on the driveway from speeding in too fast, narrowly missing the garage door. He leapt from the SUV and bolted through the front door to see what his sexy redhead wife had for him, hoping it would be Jackie on her knees licking Sarah's clit while she sat legs splayed open on the living room couch.

What James found was the house exactly as he left it that morning. Everything looked the same. He walked through the living room down the hall to the bedroom and found yet another note on the bedroom door. This note said:

My pet,

Go into the bedroom and put on the outfit I have laid on the bed. Then go into the kitchen and do the dishes and scrub the floor. I will be home by 6pm. You WILL be finished with your chores by 5:30!

Mistress

James opened the door and looked in the bedroom. There was nothing on the bed but a wire contraption with a lock, a blindfold, and another note. He picked up the contraption and puzzled at it for a moment before he realized what it was: it was a cock cage. He then read the second note:

Don't put the blindfold on until 5:30 when you finish your work. You will be standing in the middle of the living room blindfolded when I get here at 6pm. Get to work, pet!

James' cock began to stir in his jeans (it was casual Friday at the office) and he knew if he got hard then there would be no way the cage would fit. He stripped naked, placed the cold wire cage around his dick and balls, then snapped the tiny padlock shut. Immediately after locking himself in the torture device, he thought to himself Damn, I hope Sarah has a key for this thing or it's going to be really embarrassing at the doctor's office removing it! He hoped for the best, adjusted himself in his new penis prison, then went to the kitchen to complete his Mistress' bidding.

While James was getting acquainted with his new genital accoutrement, Sarah was making last-minute plans for the weekend. She had taken a half-day at work to finalize the happenings at the house. Because the shop she bought James' cage didn't have her size, she had to search two other adult shops to find her special outfit for tonight. But the search was well worth it. She found the leather bustier to corral her ample tits and the matching crotchless leather thong that, accompanied with her knee-high black boots, would drive James, and hopefully someone else, positively insane. Sarah looked at her watch- 5:15pm. One more stop to make before going home. Oh, James, she thought as the impish grin once more spread across her face, you have no idea what Pandora's box you've opened.

James had set the alarm on his cell phone to go off at 5:15pm so he would give himself plenty of time to be ready for Sarah when she arrived home. He had finished the dishes in less than 15 minutes and the floor scrubbing only took an hour. So, at 4pm, he sat on his couch in his living room watching TV wearing nothing but a wire mold around his cock and balls. He felt a little silly but figured no one would see him anyway so what was the harm? As long as it led to the threesome prize he had sought-after for so long then he could endure any punishment Sarah could conceive. He had half-dozed off when the phone alarm went off, causing James to practically jump off the couch. He shut the phone off and went to the bathroom. He not-so-skillfully maneuvered his cock so that he could piss then wiped himself and the cage off with a towel so he would be clean for his Mistress when she arrived. Retrieving the blindfold from the bedroom, James went back to the living room and looked at his phone. The screen displayed 5:28pm. James then slipped the blindfold over his eyes and stood in the middle of the floor as Sarah had instructed. It turned out to be one of the longest half hours of his life.

Sarah pulled into her driveway as the clock on her car radio changed to 5:57pm. Close enough, she thought. If James had been standing in the middle of the living room wearing nothing but a blindfold and that cage for the better part of thirty minutes then she reckoned that he would be ready to absolutely burst when she came through the door. But she wouldn't let him explode. Not yet. And certainly not on his terms. She strode up the walk, put her key in the deadbolt, then turned the doorknob.

When James heard the key hit the lock on the door, his cock started straining against the wires surrounding it, making it tight and uncomfortable but also strangely arousing and he struggled to keep himself in check. He heard the unmistakable sound of his front door open then slam shut. The next sounds he heard was Sarah's heels clicking against the hardwood floors and her voice next to his ear:

"Well, well, well... I'm glad to see my pet knows how to follow directions. Dishes done. Floor sparkling. And all dressed up in his new outfit. But what's this? Is my pet's little friend trying to get out of his new home already? Well, he'd better suck it up. Because it's going to be a long weekend cooped up in there. Unless my pet wants to back out of the deal?"

"No, ma'am." James replied with a quivering voice.

"Very well," Sarah said, not more than two inches from his face. "Shall we begin?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah." James responded.

Sarah put a hand on James' shoulder and pressed him toward the floor. "On your knees, pet. And stay there until I tell you to move."

James did as he was told and knelt on the floor. Still blindfolded, he couldn't see what was happening around him, but he could hear and smell certain things. He heard the snap of a light switch being flicked off then the strike of a match. He could smell the sulfur igniting then another familiar odor: a burning candlewick. Sarah had lots of candles strategically placed around the house and used them often. He then felt a hand on his face forcefully grabbing his whiskered chin and pointing his face up. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Gotta change into something more appropriate," Sarah explained. James complied and didn't move from his spot. He started to become self-conscious about his surroundings, as if he were being watched, but before he could think more into his predicament, he heard more clicks on the floor. Heavier this time. Sarah had her favorite knee-high leather boots on. His aching cock strained once again against the mesh enclosure. He loved those boots more than she did and couldn't wait to see and feel how she used them on his bare skin.

"Mmmmmm..." Sarah exclaimed. "If only you could see how I'm dressed right now. I think you have an idea by the strain on your new decoration." Sarah could see the wires from the cage cutting into the flesh of James' ever-hardening cock. She grinned the grin of Beelzebub once more then began her naughty weekend. James could hear Sarah walk across the room then sit on the couch in front of his kneeling form. There were a few other noises that were incoherent to him but the next noise James heard he knew without question: It was the sound of Sarah moaning in the throes of an impending orgasm. He heard no distinctive buzz of her magic wand so she must be taking matters into her own hands, he punned to himself. James knew every nuance of Sarah's moans and wished it were him that was making her whimper with ecstasy.

James began leaking pre-cum from his throbbing caged member and ached for release. He dared not move from his spot on the floor for fear of breaking the deal with his wife and he especially did not want to raise her ire by touching his swollen dick to try to massage some relief. He sat perfectly still for what seemed like hours (But was actually only 15 minutes) until Sarah first cried out in pleasure from what James knew to be a hard shuddering orgasm, and then when her waves of pleasure subsided, she finally spoke to him. "Are you ready to please your Mistress, pet?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. Please let me please you, Mistress!" James begged to his bride while simultaneously hoping for some pleasure of his own.

"You may remove your blindfold, but don't you move one inch from your spot until I tell you." Sarah commanded. At this, James reached up and slipped the cover from his eyes. He had been wearing the blindfold for what seemed like days but was, in fact only for 90 minutes. His eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the low, flickering light that the candle Sarah had lit earlier provided. He could first make out half of his wife's outline but something seemed to be blocking the rest of her. Something big! As his eyes fully adjusted, he could now make out the object that was partially blocking his wife. It was then that he realized he was not alone with his wife in their living room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 49 1/2 Shades Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 495 milliseconds