• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • '57' Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

'57' Ch. 01

She stared at the mundane objects before her and the juxtaposition of their everyday normality with the strangeness of what had happened to her caused a surprising reaction -- she began to laugh. Once she started, she couldn't stop. She laughed until there were tears coming from her eyes and she was gasping for breath. Finally, the laughter subsided and she realized it had been a release for all the pent-up tension that she'd been carrying as her brain had tried to deal with her situation.

She dabbed her eyes with a paper napkin from the bag, and let herself think about what Sir had told her. Yes, she had had fantasies of being abducted and made into a slave. That didn't necessarily mean she had wanted them to happen in reality. Lots of women had rape fantasies, that didn't mean they wanted to be raped in real life. What she did know was that Lindsey had been dissatisfied with her life. She'd felt trapped. She'd felt smothered. She'd needed a change. This much change though... turning her whole world upside down -- that was more than she had asked for. But as Diana had told her, she didn't have any choice in the matter. She was on this path whether she wanted it or not.

She felt the RV shiver as the engine started. Then she felt it begin to move. 57 stared at her hands and tried to get a handle on her jumbled thoughts. Foremost among those thoughts was wondering what the future had in store.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • '57' Ch. 01
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds