• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • 750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story 02

750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story 02

I looked up from my desk in time to see three men enter my office.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Yeah," said a lanky kid about twenty. "Are you Freddie?"

"That's me."

"We're Jason's friends," he said smiling. "I'm Chad, that's Steve, and he's Kevin," he said pointing to each boy.

"Oh, did Jason read his story to Kathy?"

"He sure did," said Chad not making any attempt to conceal his shit eating grin.

"Did he hypnotize her and get her naked?"

"Oh, yeah. Now, we want you to write us stories, too."

"Yeah, sure, pull up some chairs. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, that story you wrote for Jason was awesome and we'd like one for our lady friends."

"Okay, who's first? I need a name and a physical description and any information you'd like included in the story."

"How raunchy can you make the stories," said Chad lowering his voice?

"It's your story. You tell me what you want me to write."

"Okay, I'd want a story just like Jason's only I'd want her to suck my cock after she gets naked. Ordinarily, she doesn't like giving blowjobs and I'm hoping that this story will inspire her."

"What's her name and description?"

"Elaine and she's 5'7" with black hair and brown eyes, D cup tits, and bushy pussy. She's a little chubby, but that's how I like them with a little meat on their bones."

"So, you want a story exactly like Jason's only she blows you before you awaken her from her hypnotic trance?"

"Yeah."

"And you're friends are there watching her blow you?"

"Oh, yeah. Only, I don't want to take too much advantage of her and gross her out too much. I want to cum all over her tits and not in her mouth. She's a spitter. She doesn't swallow. She'd be pissed if I came in her mouth."

"And she wouldn't be pissed having your friends see her naked while watching her blow you?"

He shrugged his indifference.

I don't know why they didn't copy and paste their own story replacing the story I wrote for Jason and Kathy with their names and the names of their girlfriends and descriptions, but why question it. This will be the fastest and easiest three hundred bucks I ever made.

"Okay. Here goes."

"We could have just used Jason's story, but we all wanted an original Bostonfictionwriter story. You're famous, Dude. Everyone on campus reads your stories on Literotica. You've set the standard high coming in second place in the Survivor Contest for fifteen consecutive years. Your page has more than ten thousand stories."

"Well, thank you. That's very kind of you to say."

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you only have 5 red H's?"

"Bashers continually erase them. I used to have six."

"Oh, and Jason said that you'd read the story as you typed it so we could make changes if we wanted and needed."

"Okay," I said as I read as I typed. "Keep your eyes on my keys. Focus on the shiny metal and listen to the tingling sound as the keys sway back and forth and back and forth. You're getting sleepy. You're getting very sleepy. You are feeling so sleepy that you can barely keep your eyes open. Your eye lids are getting heavy and heavier. They are so heavy that you can no longer keep your eyes open."

Chad looked at Elaine in shocked disbelief that she had closed her eyes.

"Chad," said one of his friends. "You did it, Dude."

"Shh," said Chad. "I need to put her deeper in a trance. Sleep, Elaine. Sleep. Sleep deeply. You are so tired, Elaine, that you must sleep soundly. Only, when you hear me say "strip", you will start removing your clothes. Then, when I say "blow me" you will take my cock in your mouth, stroke me with your hand, and suck me until you feel me ready to cum. Then, you will remove my cock from your mouth and hold it by your tits so that I can cum all over your big tits. Then when I say "awake" you will gradually awaken at the sound of my voice."

"Gees, Chad, whatever you did, she's practically snoring," said one of his buddies.

"Strip."

Elaine sat up straight and pulled off her sweatshirt giving Chad and his three friends a view of her white bra. Next, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Still with her eyes closed and her head down, she stood and pulled her legs out from her jeans, first one and then the other. She stood before the four men in her panty and bra. Then, without hearing another word from Chad, she reached around behind her and unhooked her bra exposing her huge D cup tits. Her nipples were erect. Then, in one swift movement, she pulled down and off her panty to expose her bushy pussy to the men in the room. She was naked.

"Blow me" said Chad. Immediately Elaine fell to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Just as he suggested, when she felt him ready to cum, she pulled his cock from his mouth and had him cum all over her big tits.

Ordinarily Elaine was modest. She was the type of woman who wouldn't even wear a one piece bathing at the beach without a cover up and here she was naked. Now, it was time to prove to Elaine that she could be hypnotized.

"Awake...awake."

Slowly Elaine was coming around until she was fully awake.

"Chad! What the fuck! You asshole," she said grabbing her clothes and running from his room to her room.

"How's that, Chad?"

"Awesome."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • 750-1,000 Word Mind Control Story 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 708 milliseconds