8 Knock Knock

I pulled out so only the head remained, Jessie's cunt lips clinging to the shaft. "One."

I pushed in again with slow motion force, again pulling on her hips so the creamy ass came tight against my pelvis.

"Did I just hear a moan?"

"No." Jessie's voice cracked, her breathing deeper. "Maybe. I do use dildos."

I pulled back. "Two." I ground in deep again, giving my hips a flex to swirl my fat cock in her vagina. "Now, that never made sense to me. Rubber cocks are A-OK, but flesh ones are not? Three."

Fuck, this felt good. Physically superb after all the anticipation of sex with Val and Linda, followed by these interruptions. Spiced up mentally with this naughty naughty bargain.

I sank in for the last stroke. I kneaded her ass cheeks and pushed, nearly knocking Jessie over. No mistaking a wet sigh escaping her throat. "And four."

My heart double thumping, I stepped back. The air felt cool on my soaked cock. I fumbled for the pen. "Whew. Marvellous. I think you need to give bisexuality serious consideration. It's worked wonders for me. And I call first dibs if you want to experiment."

"Yeah. Don't hold your breath." Again, the words might have been hard, but they lacked any force. I bent with the pen and 'Zach' decorated her left cheek.

"Done. Two more autographs to go, eh?" Jessie stood up, face flushed. In all honesty, I expect much of that came from bending over at the waist for several minutes, not solely my supreme studly fucking.

"Why are Kelvin's clothes all over the floor?" Jessie jerked a thumb in the direction she'd been forced to look for the duration of our little transaction.

The sweet musk of sex lingering in my studio, making me a little bold and goofy. I shrugged. What the hell. "He's in the bedroom either balls-deep in his wife or my girlfriend. Three possible signatures back there." I gestured with my thumb.

Jessie's eyebrows rose and she stepped to look down the hallway. She gnawed her lip and looked back at me. I nodded and made an "after you" gesture with both hands. "Cindy and Marita are waiting..." I singsonged the taunt.

Jessie took a huge breath, which expanded her chest and giant tits to excellent effect, and marched down the hall. I followed close behind. She carefully listened, then slowly turned the doorknob. She eased the door open the smallest of cracks. I reached with a cupped right hand and gave her a perfect middle finger goose right between the butt cheeks, grazing her rectum. With a squeal, Jessie tripped-skipped forward straight into the bedroom.

Ah, the power of fucking. Despite my raunchy remark to Jessie, I actually reckoned Kelvin, Val and Linda might be waiting and listening for developments. Nope. Kelvin stood at the edge of the bed jackhammering his wife doggy style with her hips white where his fingers gripped and her ass cheeks jiggling like jello with each impact. Val pushed back into him with equal force, but somehow maintained her mouth between Linda's widespread legs, slurping with wild abandon. My girlfriend clutched the sheets and bucked up into the Val like she'd never experienced oral sex. The two of us, bursting in half-naked, didn't make them miss a beat.

"Sis!" Kelvin red, sweating face leered in our direction.

"Kelvin?" Jessie took a half-step, her hand reaching out as if to touch her brother to verify his reality. "Val?"

"Hi Jessie!" Val's voice mumbled wetly, from her job. "OH, gawd, yes hit it harder Kelvin! Harder!"

If Kelvin could go any harder, someone risked broken bones.

"Don...don't j...j...just stand there like dummies, stick that big thing in...inside that sweet body and get b...busy. Oooh..OH!" Linda stammered out in a building orgasm.

I pulled off my shirt, to be ready for opportunities that could arise. "Unfortunately, this sweet body is officially off limits to men."

Linda couldn't reply immediately. Her lean body arced in a bow and clutched Val's head. Tremors vibrated her through her muscles and her face clenched tight. Her mouth gaped soundlessly. Then she fell back, gasping. Val's gleaming wet face rose, her triumphant grin turning to an expression of happy agony. Kelvin pulled out, his rapier cock whipping dew everywhere. He flipped Val over and dove back between her eager legs, slamming his rod deep while he plastered rough kisses all over her shiny face.

"Well, strip her and let me at her." Linda grinned like a panting wolf.

Jessie stood there like a bewildered puppy. She seemed a bold and savvy twenty-year old, but I think she'd entered some pretty wild, new territory. I stood close behind her, my rigid erection probing her left cheek. I collected the hem of her shirt and began to slowly pull, gauging her reaction. She only lifted her arms to allow easier removal of the shirt. I set it aside. She did that female contortion and deftly undid her bra on her own. In a quick skip, Jessie climbed on to the bed into Linda's open arms.

I watched with hot envy as my girlfriend tried to touch and lick every part of all that curvaceous flesh, those large tits and down to her pussy. Before Linda could begin to get busy with her tongue, Jessie pulled, pushed and swung her around into a 69. Linda's black hair splashed in high contrast to Jessie's white thighs. Her arms wrapped around each leg and her face disappeared. Jessie lay underneath my writhing serpent of a lover, gripping Linda's tight ass and pulling the snatch I knew so well in close.

Val and Kelvin were still fucking with endless energy, lips locked in squealing kisses.

Well.

I leaned against the wall and tugged on my lonely dick, grunting a sound somewhere between a chuckle and a whimper. My dick didn't seen any humour in the situation at all, but he's single-minded that way.

Sometimes I don't mind being a voyeur, but right now I felt more a trespasser than an audience member. With a faint smile and a woebegone sigh, I padded in bare feet down the hall. I figured I had only to wait until the screaming and moaning crescendoed. Then I could slip back in and...

"Hello, Zach."

Lost in my amused melancholy, I nearly ran into Morgan and Mrs. Esposito, standing half in the entryway, half in my studio. Now I did a turn standing like a baffled dummy.

Morgan smiled that bewitching smile of hers, her perfect white teeth shining and her green eyes sparkling. "Your door wasn't locked, darling. It wasn't even shut tight. So we let ourselves in." She reached out and traced a "S" curve on my chest with a perfectly manicured red nail. "I do hope we haven't intruded, but we are in a bit of distress."

Behind Morgan, Mrs. Sophia Esposito didn't say anything, but rather blatantly gave my naked body the big eye. Her smile grew until we locked eyes. Then she blushed furiously. But didn't look away as she licked her lips.

"Uh...no problem. What can I do for you?"

It became apparent to me that only the thickness of a colourful silk kaftan kept these sensuous women from being as naked as myself. Each breath, each gesture, each shifting of stance caused shimmering waves of light over the suggestive curves. Morgan's shapely body made the red and gold pattern dance with every breath. The green and black kaftan Mrs. Esposito wore likewise clung and slyly hid the charms beneath. It could only be a loaner from Morgan, which tripped fuses in my imagination as to what Kelvin's parents might have been doing this last hour or so.

Morgan scooped my arm into hers, pulling me with resolve towards my bedroom. "Zach, darling, perhaps a bit of explanation is in order. Fred Esposito and I were quite a steamy item back in our university days. Bumping into him and Sophia in the lobby was the delightful shock of the decade, believe me. Sadly, poor Fred's physical stamina could not match his enthusiasm. We left him snoring in my apartment." She sighed.

"In a nutshell, Zach, you are the last hope for two women in urgent need of..." She tapped her lips with a nail. "How to phrase it to avoid ambiguity?" She looked up at me with her green eyes, masked by a veil of eyelashes. "Two horny bitches who urgently need to be fucked by a fat, hard...OH!"

Her artistically plucked right eyebrow raised at the glimpse of the flailing nudity visible through my open bedroom door. It's a rare moment to catch Morgan flatfooted like that. I took charge, now leading Morgan and Sophia past the bedroom and into my living area.

"Kelvin? Jessie?" Sophia's voice came in a confused whisper as she peeked inside. I saw her face turn red again and she touched her throat. She watched, transfixed, brown eyes wide, her tongue protruding to slowly lick her lips. Her left fingers began to touch her left nipple through the green silk. Morgan reached out to her arm and tugged her into motion. "Perhaps later, dear."

I have a couch in my living area big enough for a great galoot like me to stretch out on and sturdy enough to for any sexcapades. Screwing on a couch does require a certain limberness, though. In deference to the age of my guests, I pulled the big cushions on to the floor.

"Ah." Morgan smiled crookedly. "This is an evening for mementos from the past." She dialed the lights to a sultry dimness. She turned her face to Sophia as she stepped up to Zach. "It was on just such a pillow arrangement I first made Zach's... acquaintance." Morgan's soft fingers gripped my cock, stroking the length. She lowered her head for a pointed lick of my right nipple.

Morgan's expensive fragrance wafted up from her blonde mane. I closed my eyes and savoured the sparks bouncing up and down my body.

"Come along, Sophia." Morgan enjoyed a certain "authority" in her sex. She did not give Sophia any option to leave. I cracked open my eyelids to see Val's mother-in-law bite her lower lip. Her eyes darted about like a trapped rabbit.

"This marvelous cock needs to be sucked. Strip and get on your knees, Sophia."

Sophia's jaw tightened and her eyes locked on mine. I tried a soft smile to appear as friendly and approachable as possible, with only the most fleeting interest in getting a blowjob. In an abrupt "dive into the deep end" move, Sophia whipped the green kaftan over her head, flaring her walnut brown and grey hair into a wild cloud. With a defiant toss of her head, she stepped up and grabbed my cock. "I don't want to suck. I need a fuck."

Morgan smirked and chuckled. She peeled her kaftan up and off with a sharp whisper of silk on skin. "I think that could be arranged. Zach, dear, please lie down."

With eagerness, I flopped down on the makeshift cushion mattress, the tweed fabric rough against my skin, ready to be an exploited sex toy. I considered myself so much more sophisticated since I entered the wild orbit of Avalon Apartments. For example, after Morgan, some of Morgan's friends, my mother and now Sophia, I had become a connoisseur of older women. Obviously a woman dancing somewhere in reach of fifty years old could not be as taut and sleek as women twenty-five years younger. But so far, every slight sag, every small droop, every merry laugh line on their face equated to a surprising sexual technique they learned in a full life. I hadn't been regretted a mature sex session yet.

Sophia Esposito straddled me, feet planted on either side of my prone body. Her lush body showed a woman determined to stand proud next to her bouncy sex ball of a daughter. Exercise, diet, and, in the dim light, any wrinkles and faint surgery scars vanished. I laid there and my teeth clicked in anticipation of sucking the wide nipples on those tremendous tits. Maybe after the first round, slipping a slick cock between them. Breasts suitable for tit-fucking didn't come along often enough.

Sophia licked her lips and lowered herself. Unlike the younger girls, she sported a full bush, though trimmed neatly back from jungle status. Morgan knelt beside her, holding my erection pointed upwards to meet the moist lips spreading out as Sophia's legs widened. The lips kissed the tip of my cock, slipping down over the fat head. We both gave fluttering moans. Morgan let go of me to put both hands on Sophia's shoulders. She pushed.

"Omigawd!" Sophia's eyes widened and then squeezed shut. "He's so much thicker than Fred!" Locked pelvis to pelvis, pubes tangled with pubes, I sucked in a deep breath. I didn't want to pop off too soon, but it wouldn't be easy to control. If Kelvin inherited his Dad's cock, then that would explain why this middle-aged woman's vagina could clutch me as tightly as her daughter's. I ran palms up and around Sophia's torso, finishing with full palm massage of her breasts, ending with a roll of the extended nipples.

Then Morgan knee-walked and swung a leg over to place her carefully groomed blonde-grey pussy over my mouth. A wonderful blend of perfume and arousal rolled down to fill my nostrils. An aroma I knew rather well from previous times Morgan rode my tongue. I began probing and nuzzling the sopping lips and deeper with my nose. Morgan's buttocks quivered on my chest as she braced her palms on the floor to either side of my head.

I felt Sophia start to gyrate and move, clenching and shifting. The idea of lasting any good length of time evaporated under the hot motions swizzling his penis. My best hope now would be to have the juice for a second round after she blew my mind out my cock tip.

I let my tongue run off the leash into Morgan's tangy vagina, forcing it as far up and in as I could reach, then wiggling it like a thrashing snake. Morgan's manicured nails dug into my scalp, which triggered erotic electricity down my spine to make my erection firm up even more. I growled into the steamy canal covering half my face.

A rising warble caught my ears. With my ears muffled by Morgan's thighs, I took a moment to realize that the unfamiliar wail must be Sophia on a rocket to orgasm. The lusty novelty of this unexpected group sex must've really lit her fuses. I shoved my hips up to meet her bouncing gyrations, feeling hot juices splash over my pelvis and balls with each impact.

I focused tongue and lips on Morgan's solid bump of a clit. I held her in place with a tight grip on her hot, smooth ass, the buttock muscles vibrating in my fingers. Morgan's nearly musical groans when she climaxes harmonized with the low warbling gasps of Sophia. Two pairs of hands clawed twenty feminine nails into my scalp and torso. Two sets of thighs tried to crush my head and break my pelvis. I tried to keep fucking, despite being pinned, jiggling desperately to join the fireworks festival. Under the weight and muscles of the orgasming women, I could barely move, let alone thrust.

"MOTHER??" Kelvin's and Jessie's voices howled in stereo.

I felt Sophia fall off and away, leaving my cock thrumming angry and abandoned in the open air. Morgan's grip on my head relaxed and I could hear with greater clarity.

"Oh, hiya kidlets." Sophia's voice slurred. "Have a good rumpy pumpy?"

"Mom, are you drunk?"

"Nope. Just had living daylights fucked out of me." Sophia giggled. "Oboy. My legs aren't working too good."

Morgan lifted herself off me like a cowgirl climbing off a horse. She leaned against the couch with a languorous smile. She reached to run her fingers through my hair and pat my head. I could now see a naked Jessie and a naked Kelvin trying to help their naked mother off the floor. Both children swivelled their attention between Sophia, me, and my hard cock. Confusion flickered to amusement flickered to anger before circling back to confusion. They'd had quite the mind-expanding evening. There would be plenty to discuss for a long while.

"Where's Dad?" Jessie asked as she pulled her mother's left arm over her shoulders while Kelvin hoisted the right. I watched new levels of uncertainty, and maybe lust, fill their faces as their mother's sweaty nude flesh rubbed the length of their sweaty nude bodies. "Where are your clothes?"

"The answer to both questions is 'my apartment'." Morgan climbed to her feet, pausing to find her land legs, then sorting out her scarlet kaftan. "We'd best go fetch them."

I rolled off the cushions and stood up carefully. The blood rushed between my head and my reverberating cock. I'm surprised nobody else could hear it. My balls ached. The general bustle of urgent departure smothered any idea of getting a little assistance. I let the Espositos and Morgan head down the hall without me. I stepped to look in the bedroom and saw no chance for joy there, either. Linda and Val had nearly finished dressing.

I must have made some whimpering noise because they looked up. Linda gave me a big hug and a quick kiss. "You know I can't stay over, darlin'. I have summer school exams to mark tomorrow. If I stay, I'll be walking bowlegged home late tomorrow afternoon and end up fired. Val said she'd give me a ride, which beats taking a cab all to hell."

At her name, Val took a turn giving me a squeeze and kiss. She grinned like a maniac. "Isn't this great? Before the Espositos leave, they'll be having incest orgies at the drop of a hat, I promise. And Kelvin knows now!"


"Yeah, great. Really great." It was great. A huge weight of secrecy lifted off me. But long term "great" didn't balance immediate need. I stumbled to the choked entry way.

Jessie winked. "See you later, perv. Keep hooking me up with your super lady friends and you might yet get that special dickey plunge."

Kelvin paused to shake my hand. He offered a lopsided, tired grin. "I...you know..." He sighed and barked a laugh. "See you soon, brother."

"Jessie, why is Zach's name on your ass...?"

The door closed. I stood there alone with sweat and feminine fluids drying on my naked body. My cock still demanded release.

"Well, fuck." I knew it wouldn't take long for this to be funny as hell, but right now I felt like a prize chump in some sort of practical joke. I went into the bathroom and faced my disheveled reflection. I looked like any man who'd finished an orgy with six people. I snorted and took hold of my cock. I aimed my stroking at the bathroom sink. I fully expected to fill it with cum in a dozen strokes.

As I jerked off, I decided to let the primal power build. Might as well get what enjoyment I could from solo work. I wanted to feel the primal power rage when it came out of my cock. I wanted..."shave and a haircut"?? Reality popped my erotic balloon for the 87th time tonight. The tune rapped again on my front door.

I snarled a sob, snatched a towel for a quick wraparound and stomped to the door. I yanked it open. "WHAT?"

Cindy and Marita recoiled from my shout, half raising their hands in defense. "Easy tiger. It's just us."


"Sorry. Sorry." I took a ragged breath, stepping back to let them in. "It's been a freak of a night."

"Well, we won't keep you, if that's what you want." Marita patted my arm. "We're just looking for a crazy little groupie we sent on a scavenger hunt. She's been gone long enough we were getting worried."

"I'm afraid she got derailed. She left a few minutes ago with her family. And everybody else."

Cindy grunted and frowned. "Not often I get stood up like that. I was getting some very nice ideas about what to do with those bodacious bouncing tits."


Marita nodded. "Me too. I was looking forward to giving her the full Supermodel Thrill Ride that nobody would ever believe." She let out a deep sigh, her superb hips giving a bump and grind. "I got myself pretty worked up on the idea."

Cindy came up and let her index finger trace the line where my skin met towel. She smiled her cover girl smile a centimeter from my face. In a husky whisper, she asked, "It's pretty obvious you've had a busy night already, Zach, but I don't suppose you have anything left to help a couple of lonely girls out?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • 8 Knock Knock
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 539 milliseconds