A Use Found For Dumb Office Girl…

My thrusting was now harder than ever and Carly was struggling to take my cock any longer. She pulled her ass off my cock and spun round to take my soiled cock in her mouth. She licked it clean sucking it like she meant it this time. I fucked her tits again and I new that he was desperate for me to empty my ball onto them right now. Maybe next time I would do this but for now I wanted to shoot my load into her gorgeous asshole. Sitting her on the toilet again facing me I lifted her legs wrapping them around me before inserting my cock back into her ass much to the displeasure of Carly. She watched as my cock lid in and out of her ass with ease as I played with her tits. My cock sprang out of her ass I Carly must have though I was going to cum as he grabbed my cock and stuffed it back into her open mouth using her tongue to tease it.

I spun her around and forced my cock back into her ass fucking her relentlessly with long hard strokes. Carly could now hardly stand a he was struggling so much with my cock thrusting. He knew that she had no choice but to get me to cum in her open ass. She quizzed her ass tight and began to push back onto my cock. My cock was not fully wedged into her ass unable to move more than an inch at a time. I could feel that my balls were beginning to swell and Carly sensed this as she reached between her legs to squeeze them in her hand.

My balls tightened more starting to fill my cock with fresh sperm. The slowness of the fucking was now hurting my cock and I had to relieve the pressure. With one forceful thrust the first shot from my cock into Carlys waiting passage. Carly felt this and moved back onto my cock. I tried to resist coming for a few more seconds but I could hold on no longer as my cock shot spurt after spurt of hot sticky sperm deep into her rectum. Carly had now relaxed allowing my well lubricated cock to move in and out until every last drop of my cum was removed from my balls. As my cock softened I pulled out of Carlys ass that sat on the toilet seat with her head in her hands. I have to go home to my wife now; I can't have a soiled cock. With this I let Carlys suck and clean my cock for me until it was in the state it had started. That's better I can fuck my wife well now tonight thinking that it is you. Carly now realised that he had fucked me for nothing as he would fuck his wife as well tonight. Cum was dripping from her ass into the toilet and Carly began to pee a she had been desperate for this. She didn't care that I was still there after what I had done to her. She wiped herself clean and began to dress herself. I can't wait to fuck that pussy of yours when you are ready. Carly new that I was serious and reluctantly agreed to this, but said that I couldn't cum in her. We will see was my response. I couldn't wait to come to work the next day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds