• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Baker's Dozen Ch. 05

A Baker's Dozen Ch. 05

I enjoy anal sex, every now and then and there is a daring part of me that like to have sex outside... out in the open...maybe to be seen... or heard... So with that in mind...here is a fantasy I wrote for my hubby... here is the next story of my baker's dozen.

I hope you enjoy them...if not, oh well...can't make every one happy. Can only make myself happy and I'm trying.

Drop me an email...if you like...

Wet and waiting Carrie

Now on to the story;

*

I work hard at keeping in shape and enjoy the looks men give me. Few people believe me when I say I closing in on fifty. Last summer decided I wanted to get an all over tan but even with bikini that that let the sun through, I still had some tan lines. Since my back yard has a high privacy fence I felt it was safe to start lay out and soaking up the sun without my bikini. What I didn't know was that my good looking nephew would decided that he would come over for a quick swim in my pool to escape the heat of the summer and catch me.

I was lay out enjoy the feeling of the sun's hot ray on my nude body when suddenly I felt as if someone was staring at me, and when I looked over, I saw my nephew stand at the screen door staring at me.

Most women would have thrown a towel over them selves or scream at their nephew to turn around but being something of an exhibitionist and a smart ass I asked, "So enjoying the view?"

And my nephew being something of a smart ass too, answered, "Believe me when I say I love want I seeing!" with that he dropped his hand down to crotch and rubbed his obvious hard cock.

Now as I said, I enjoy the looks I get for men, and I also said, my twenty year old nephew was quite good looking and I said, I was something of a smart ass.

So instead of covering up I said, "So why don't you closer and get a better view."

I could easily see that my nephew was hard and fairly well hung and I hadn't had a lover in several months so suddenly I was feeling my juices began to flow. The way my nephew's cock was pressing against his swimming truck, it seemed to me that he didn't seem to care that I was his aunt. I had never once in my life ever thought about my nephew in a sexually way before that moment. I had no ideal were this might head but I was willing to go along for the ride and see. I handed him a bottle of sun screen and told him that I'd appreciate it if he'd make sure I didn't get sunburned. He readily agreed to help me out and asked where he should start. I grinned and said where ever he felt like starting.

His hands went straight to my breasts. His hand felt so good I decide to return the favor. I reached over to his hard cock and freed it from his swim trucks. I squirt a little lotion in my hand then began stroked my nephew's cock in a slow, sensuous manner as we talked. He seemed content to rub my breasts as I stroked him. I was getting too hot and excited and was going to need more then a little heavy petting to satisfy me.

I asked my nephew boldly and straight forward would he like to fuck me. He seemed to think about want I was asking longer that most men I know would have, given that I was naked and had my hand wrapped around his cock. I kept my mouth shut because I realized that while his cock was screaming, YES, his brain was trying to wrap itself around the ideal that he would be fucking his mother's sister. Then he said yes, I was relieved as I had just gone out a very thin limb with my suggestion.

I turned over on my belly and told him to start where ever interested him most. I noticed the way my nephew's head turns when a shapely rear goes by. So I wasn't surprised when he started by nibbling on my buns.

I was glad I was right about my nephew being an ass man. Since I learned long ago the pleasure of anal I was happy to spread my legs further and raised my ass a bit so he could get to it easier. Slowly he worked his tongue along my crack, it made its way to my back door.

He spread my cheeks and soon was lapping and drilling my anal passage with his tongue as he slid his fingers in and out of my moistening pussy. Once it seemed that he had lubed my anal passage to his liking with his salvia, he plunge two fingers into my ass and wiggled his fingers in my cunt against the ones in my ass ever so slightly. Separated only be the thin wall. It was like someone had set off a pleasure bomb in my belly. I moaned and wiggled with pleasure.

When I finally stopped my twitching and my nephew withdrew from both my holes, I knew what was coming next. I felt his weight on the back of my legs as he mounted me. His cock was well lubricated by the lotion I had used earlier while I was jerking him. When he laid it between my spread buns I could hardly wait to feel his cock inside me. I whimpered when I felt his hard cock just touched my back door. Then he pushed in slowly and pleasure shot up my spine.

Inch by inch he filled my ass with his hard cock and stretched my back door wider and wider. Soon my nephew was buried to the hilt inside me and he stopped to allow my ass to adjust to his size. It was clear that my nephew had had more then a little experience at doing a woman up her ass. He caressed my breasts and pinched my nipples and the pleasure that shot through me made me tightened my ass around his cock. That got him moaning and thrusting in and out of my ass. He realized to attention he was paying my tits was making me tighten my ass so he rolled my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. My inside almost burst into flames from the attention he was paying my nipples that wonderful sensation shoot up my spine every time my nephew plunged his cock into my ass. Soon one orgasm after another flashed through my body. His thrusting in and out of my ass got faster and faster, and I knew it wouldn't be long till I felt him explode inside me and I couldn't wait to feel that.

Even as I thought it, he let out a loud moan, and thrust deeply into me, and I felt his hot load burst into my ass. We lay there exhausted for a while, and then we got up and went for a swim in my pool. Once we were cooled off and dried off I asked my nephew if he there was any place else he like to cum. The smile on his face told me, yes and we head in to my house and before we were though my sweet nephew had feed all my holes a load of creamy hot cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Baker's Dozen Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds