A Bakery, Ruminations & Fucking... Ch. 02

Erin's hand grasping Carla's begins to tremble sporadically, and she gasps again. Her chest constricts and her breasts jiggle as her pectorals clench and unclench. She is breathing in puffs and slowly shaking her head in wonder, or is it confusion? She struggles to speak but only manages hoarse trembles, and glances hopelessly at Carla, and whimpers.

Carla leans up and kisses Erin's rose pink lips and slowly unclasps their fingers. She reaches for the carafe on the nightstand, pours a tumbler of cool water, and offers it to Erin. "Drink, sweet girl, moisten your dry parched lips, wet your tongue, mouth and throat." Carla's voice is husky and trancelike, and Erin nods compliantly, drinks deeply with relish, and smiles.

I am of two selves, one a bit removed and watching, astonished at how freely I move between Carla and Erin. How can I be so comfortable I wonder, then am back again, arching my ass up towards Erin and peek at them kissing, amazed that I am so close to the woman I love and so near the woman I've lusted for since we met in the hospital ICU, was it only a week ago, I wonder?

I suppose I should be confused and troubled by how freely I moved into a relaxed sexuality with Carla and Erin. After all, I am a one woman girl. I've never even been in a threesome before, couldn't imagine how I could ever participate in one. It seemed weird to me, odd and surreal. How is it possible to share a lover with a stranger and not feel betrayed or guilty for being unfaithful? It didn't matter if the woman I was cheating on was fully participating; it felt so convoluted and emotionally twisted, but I confess that I just didn't care, didn't feel troubled, all I felt was a wonderful fullness, and wholly content.

You may object and want to argue, want to show how wrong I am, but this is my life and furthermore it isn't even your story - if you don't want to hear it that's fine, I'm not forcing you to stay; but don't you dare tell me I am wrong, because my life and my feelings are mine, they're honest and authentic and I'm sharing with you, not for prurient reasons but because it is my gift to you. I'm kind of bent that way, you know? I still get choked up watching episodes of "Charmed".

("And then I tell her, as I turn out the light, I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight...")

Carla takes Erin's hand and brings it to the Strapon, laces her fingers around it and they begin stroking the hard flexible shaft, Carla brings her cock closer to my cunnie and teases my labia, stroking between and teasing her way further, deeper and millimeter by millimeter I feel myself stretched as she begins to thrust in and out, her vibrating cock circled by my labia minora almost hugging and kissing her cock as she slips into me slowly and draws back out teasingly, thrusting a bit deeper with each humming movement.

I arch up towards the harness and groan, reveling in the sensation of this slow gradual penetration as she takes her time slowly fucking into me, no urgency for deeper penetration, and no impatience, just the slowest of slightly deeper penetration as she pushes and expands into me. I shiver and shudder and feel heat coarse through me, my thighs begin clenching, and trembling as a wave of almost prickly hotness begins deep in my core and expands out, filling my pussy with a crawling hot desire that ripples through me, expanding my cunt, enveloping my ass and through my groin as it ripples, whirl-pooling through me like endless waves and I tremble and gasp and heat rushes my head.

I feel my breasts and neck flush and collapse, my forehead hitting the floor, shoulders following, dropping to the floor as Erin grasps my ass cheeks and spreads them, slipping a finger towards my pucker and I arch and moan towards her begging. "Touch me, please Erin, I need you in my ass, please. Can you feel how much I need you?" I groan, frustrated because I haven't the words to describe the might of my desire, and gasp and choke tears of need, of want and frustration.

Carla reaches to the nightstand and choses a bottle of lube, drips the oil between my globes and takes Erin's hands and begins massaging the oil in, massaging closer to my rosebud with Erin's fingers. "Taste her Erin. Taste her desire." And Erin moves in and tentatively licks at my pucker, gasping and looking up at Carla with wonder.

"It tastes like sweetness and avocadoes and berries." She smiles as Carla chuckles.

"Sex and food Erin." Carla sings and laughs and strokes Erin's auburn soft curls. "Tastefully fucking her harlequin lover nearby..."

Her tongue teases my pucker and trills a bit deeper, pressing into my rosebud and I am quivering, just barely resisting the force of her tongue as she spears into me and penetrates and is finally through and I scream from the fullness of Carla's cock thrusting into my pussy while Erin's tongue thrusts into my undulating ass and that wonderful fullness and motion overwhelms me and I begin bucking - slowly at first, involuntarily, but then gaining momentum as I arch and bucking, give myself up to thoughtlessness, only feeling now, not thinking as I am filled so deeply in quavering cunt and throbbing asshole, stretched with an unimaginable fullness, I arch and buck and scream again and again.

As my head thrashes, I catch Carla's eyes and she holds mine with a look of wonder. "Jillian, you're so goddamned beautiful, baby girl. So fucking gorgeous!" She has tears in her eyes and looks at Erin, almost perpendicular to my body, stroking her sweating brow and smoothing her cheeks as Erin plunges her tongue deeper into my ass, her nostrils flared and snorting against the flesh of my left buttocks as I tremble and clench into an orgasm that starts somewhere, in my soul I think.

My cunnie starts clenching as my sphincter undulates and grips Erin's elongated flexed tongue plunging deeply into me and I feel her breasts heaving against my right ass cheek as she sobs and her tears wet my backside. Carla thrust so deeply I feel her slapping against me, she arches back and thrusts once, then again as her cock slams grinding into me. I begin a trembling rippling cum that washes over me with a howling ferocity that grips me and won't let go as I tremble and shake and lose myself in the clamping clenching intensity that holds me captive as the orgasm quakes through me, washing through and over me.

I don't know how long I am cumming, perhaps minutes or hours or even days, but slowly I am aware of becoming a trembling rubbery mess and collapse onto the floor still shuddering with the intensity of the orgasm that grips and ripples through me. I can only feel and have no words. I am becoming numb and sigh as warmth envelopes me and carries me away as Carla grinds into me, her thighs slapping my ass as she slowly pounds into me again and again, over and over, and another cumming washes over me. I think I am going to die well fucked. Well and truly fucked to death, and I don't care, I am willing, I am content and happy as she saws into me, unceasing and humming my pussy before finally thrusting once more and collapsing and rolling away.

Erin pulls in and tongues my ass deeply. I scream at this unexpected sensation and buck into her face keening and wailing as the orgasm finally ripples through me and slowly fades away.

Fourteenth part: "Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight..."

(In which Erin continues the dance, not yet The Last Waltz...)

I try to stay with Jillian as she collapses on the floor but I can't. Her shuddering is so violent that my tongue is forced out of her with a slick audible whooshing pop and as she falls prone on the floor I wiggle my jaw a bit to work some feeling back into my overworked mouth and tongue. Carla's head rests on Jillian's left thigh, her right leg splayed out and under Carla's hips. My head adjacent to them, I shake it wondering, truly awed at what I have experienced.

For the first time in my life I have made love to a woman's ass. For the first time, I've given somebody else my harness while doing so. The harness is mine, my sexual liberation and identity, with it I am free to fuck as I want, with whom I want, how I want; it is my gestalt, allows me a uniquely feminine identity, not contingent on a homoerotic fantasy, completely devoid of binary gender roles. The Strapon is part of me and I feel and experience through it, give and take with it, am fulfilled through it.

I am stunned speechless and shake my head, dazed as Carla catches my eye and smiles. Damn, she's so beautiful. I take in the moist dark chocolate skin and the fullness of her breasts. Her ripe ass is thick and strong and still ripples and flexes, her thighs are firm and trembling, slicked with sweat and flexing involuntarily and I reach out and stroke the backs of her knees, trailing fingers down her taught calves to her ankles and slowly make my way back up her thighs to the junction of her V and slowly caress her labia, gently trilling her pussy.

She hasn't cum yet and I want her to, want to thank her, and lean in to kiss her pussy as I reach up to find Jillian and make contact with my lover's flesh once more. As I lick and kiss Carla's moist folds, Jillian's fingers find me and we slide into holding each other's hands and she gently fingers the palm of my hand.

"Erin, thank you Baby. You were so wonderful tonight." She smiles and blushes sweetly and murmurs. "But you haven't cum Sweetheart."

"I've gotten more than I could have hoped for, Jillian. Much more than that. I'm happy and content, believe me."

She looks at me with a dubious glint to her eyes as I glance at Carla. "But there's somebody who has earned our attention I think, who deserves the best we can offer." I smile rather wolfishly at my fiancé. "What do you say Lover? Shall we fuck the bejesus out of Nursie Carla?"

Jillian grins and blushes a bit. "I suppose I do owe her something after all. " Her smile broadens as she thrusts her sexy ass up in the air and jiggles it. "And she did forget to bring dessert."

Carla chuckles, deep and throaty as my hands move up her thighs. "I think, Nurse Carla, that you're wearing my penis." As she snorts and laughs I unbuckle the harness and turn her onto her back. Her ebony skin glistens in the midmorning light as Jillian rolls to her knees and crawls towards her chest, teasing a stiff nipple and engulfing as much of Carla's firm left breast as she is able to draw into her hot moist mouth, stroking her ribs and teasing the underside of the right breast as she pinches and tweaks the aroused nipple to an outrageous hardness.

I am amazed at the wonder of her hard rubbery nipple and latch on, suckling deeply as Carla moans and grasps my head, pulling me firmly to her breast and I fondle the firm plump underside of her breast and stroke up to her neck and over to Jillian's mouth still firmly anchored on Carla's left breast. I lean in and tease Jillian's face loose and kiss her deeply, then move her face up, urging her towards Carla's mouth. "Go on Jillie, fuck her stupid." And, Jillian blushes a shade, smiles hesitantly at me, and pulls in to thrust her tongue deep, frenching Carla with a sudden ferocity that has both of them groaning and arching towards each other, grinding for more.

I reach for the harness and move to buckle it on but Jillian stops me, pulls from Carla's lips momentarily. "Can I, Erin? Please?" She asks, almost a little girl plea to her voice. How can I resist anything my fiancé lover desires? I adjust the straps and begin to buckle Jillian in and reach for the nightstand to select a fresh dildo. From Carla's size, physical strength and the feel of her pussy I'm pretty sure she wants an XL but then stop, wondering if she wants an anal one instead.

"What?" Jillian asks, and then stops as I lean in and whisper in Carla's ear. She grins, murmurs a few words to me that Jillian struggles to hear but can't, and we laugh gently at her discomfort.

"Damnit!" Jillian slaps Carla's firm plump ass, then slaps it again as Carla rolls her hips and arches up towards Jillian. I grin at her. "I think Nursie Carla wants to be taught a lesson. Isn't that right Nurse Carla?" I tease as she giggles and her firm ass rolls up towards our smirking faces. I snap the dildo Carla requested into place. Against Jillian's shorter height, despite her phenomenally toned dancer's physique, the size of the Cock is huge, almost pornographic. Jillian looks down at it and giggles. "Damn Nurse Carla, you ready for my Black Mamba?" She slaps Carla's buttocks again sharply and chuckles.

"Shut up your racist mouth and fuck me you bitch!" She moans as Jillian smacks her ass again, then spreads Carla's globes and dives in furiously frenching her pussy, enveloping her vulva in her hot drooling mouth as Carla grinds against her face and pants. "Please, goddamnit Jillian, please stop teasing, just fuck me!"

I grip Carla's ankles, turn and lift her, elevating her ass off the bed and slowly spread her legs apart, pushing her ankles towards her breasts as Jillian sucks, thrumming loudly and thrashing her face in Carla's pussy. She groans, or Carla does, or they both do, and I move to Carla's side and kiss her deeply, murmuring her lips and we dance our tongues into each other's mouths and moan with lust and pleasure. Carla grasps the backs of her knees and frees me from holding her ankles, I draw her tongue more deeply and grip her breasts, move down, fondling tight rubbery nipples, teasing those huge areolae into goose-bumpy hardness, nibbling her hard nipples and suckling. Carla groans and her breasts flex against my insistent mouth.

"Oh, sweet Erin, I could cum from just your mouth on my tits. More, please more."

I joyfully oblige. I could worship her breasts for hours and will do so, gladly, as Jillian moans and plants herself more fully in Carla's folds. Carla's legs splay, she is trembling and can't hold onto them. Jillian catches her ankles with her shoulders, remaining firmly planted at Carla's pussy as she moans and thrashes. "Oh, sweet babies, sweet babies." She groans and sputters. "How you love me, Sweet Babies..."

I reach for the lube and drench Jillian's Cock, reach for Carla's hand and pull it to Jillian's harness. Carla grasps the shaft firmly and groans. "Come on Jillian, no more teasing, Baby, no more teasing, just fuck me, please fuck me..." Her voice is husky and plaintively pleading and it arouses me so much I can barely tolerate it but I remain at her magnificent breasts, worshiping each one slowly and thoroughly as she thrashes and moans and abandons herself to our loving attention. I feel, then hear her heartbeat strengthen and know she is close and reach for Jillian's Cock and try to pull her closer to Carla's trembling pussy but they are both on their own rhythm and I loosen my hold of the harness and let Jillian lead our wild dance. Carla's legs stiffen and begin trembling ferociously, muscles flexing and ass rippling as she bucks fiercely against Jillian's mouth.

I felt the groan deep within her chest as her heart beats syncopated with her moans and grew loader and stronger as Jillian thrummed her pussy deeply, then flattened and elongated her tongue and plunged deeply into Carla's sodden pussy. I could hear the squelching as she fucked her deep and their intensity and heat increased my own as we drove and plunged Carla to the brink and held her there as she begged and pleaded. Jillian grasped my hand. "Now baby, now!" She shouted and plunged back into Carla's pussy, hollowing her cheeks and sucking brutally as Carla shrieked and pulled her head more deeply into her pussy. She trembled and shook and her ass lifted off the bed as she tensed and hovered and shouted her glee.

Carla wept as she came, slowly thrashing her head from side to side, eyes wide and glazed and unfocused. She gripped my head to her breast and arched up towards Jillian and moaned and pleaded as the cum quaked through her and slowly rippled out and washed through her.

Her ass fell to the bed as she lay helpless and splayed before us, still trembling with aftershocks of her orgasm and softly laughing as she stroked my head still locked to her breast and suckling her stiff nipple. She giggled. "You can let go now, sweet Erin." She chuckled, but I shook my head, refusing to unlatch as she fondled my damp hair and stroked my cheek.

Jillian thumbed the switch on the harness and her Cock began vibrating. She crawled her way to Carla's junction and leaned in, licking and murmuring against her jiggling breasts, up her throat, nibbling her chin, licking towards her pouting drooling lips.

Carla gripped Jillian's hips, pulling her in and with one rippling thrust, Jillian plunged into Carla, sawing her pussy with enormous thrusts as she drove in, ass dimpling and thighs flexing as she pounded Carla's bucking hips. Her alabaster thighs, flushed a deep pink against Carla's ebony outstretched legs, both of them taught and pounding against each other as Jillian ploughed deeply in, teased out and plunged back in again and again as Carla rolled and arched up off the bed, moaning and screaming and panting. They fucked and fucked, lost in each other, thighs slapping ass as one pounded and thrust and the other splayed and screamed and drew her vibrating Cock more deeply into her.

I gripped Jillian's trembling ass and pushed her into Carla's pussy as she screamed. "Fuck me Damnit. Fuck just fuck me...Fuck Me!" She thrashed her head about, screaming hoarsely and grabbed her breasts, pulling her nipples, stretching them tight and pinching hard as she bucked and then hovered for a few soundless moments.

I thrust Jillian's ass once more, deeply pounding into Carla as she shrieked her orgasm, falling to the bed, spread and quavering, moaning and squawking, panting into breathlessness.

Jillian collapsed against her, flushed pink and wheezing and her eyes sought mine as she stroked Carla's dazed thrashing face.

Carla's glazed eyes blinked slowly as she arched off the bed, grinding towards Jillian's pussy, their clits rubbing hard against each other. Carla reached for Jillian's Cock and grasped it as they crushed against each other. "More, please Jillian, more..." She panted and groaned. "Just...just...please, more..." Her feet planted firmly into the mattress, lifting her ass off the bed with trembling thighs and taught calves, she pleaded and huskily groaned her need.

Jillian's eyes flashed lightning bolts as our eyes met. My God, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Jillian was transforming, becoming a wholly different being, a side of her I'd never known or imagined overtook her and she gripped my chin and pulled me to her mouth. "Kiss me, Damnit! Kiss me hard, Erin."

Her tongue ploughed my mouth that craved hers and we hungrily tasted each other's moist hot lips, cheeks and gums, nibbling and thrusting and fucking our mouths with our tongues as Carla moaned and pleaded below us.

Breathless, Jillian pulled away, gripped her Cock and bucked into Carla's engorged vulva, sliding in and slapping against her as they pounded and ground against each other. There were no endearments, no cooing words of love as they slammed against each other, wild eyed and rasping voices panting. This was absolute visceral carnal rutting. I fell to my haunches astounded and amazed as they abandoned themselves to pure sexual excitement and flailed away at each other like wild animals lost in the heat of their arousal and need. I grabbed for a hand and brought it to my pussy, thrusting against it as my mind hovered and trembled at the periphery of awareness. I grasped the wrist and screamed as the thumb flattened against palm and the hand slid into me fucking and plunging, stretching me by inches, forcing and pounding in deeply.

Not even conscious of whose hand it was, we fucked and screamed and pounded into one another. I gripped my hard nipples and pinched and screamed as her hand fisted and pounded my pussy. I felt her at my cervix and screamed my delight as my sweating legs, shaking and trembling, began to flex and tense. I was filled and forced wide open. The din in my ears became a distant roar, then a shrieking as Carla's voice joined mine. Jillian's panting hoarse yelps became louder and I slowly became aware of my thoughts and surroundings. Our eyes locked on each other's, we thrust and pounded and finally erupted, screaming, exploding into orgasm that rumbled and ripped through me, through them, through one another.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds