A Beautiful Wish Ch. 01

He brushed a few strands of her hair out of her face and looked deep into her eyes. "I hope not. But, just in case we are, I want you to know that this is better than I could have ever imagined."

"No," she moaned, "you aren't real. This has to be a dream."

He bent down to kiss her again. She breathed her pleasure into him.

He felt his sense of self falling away once more. For George there was no greater feeling than being totally lost in the moment with her. His armor was gone, and in its place was the man he had always wanted to be. He was unafraid, powerful, and out of control. Up to that point, It was the greatest moment of his life.

Before long, she was crying out as a powerful orgasm swept through her. But soon they were back on their previous pace. She breathed throaty lustful breaths as she looked into his eyes, her pleasure beaming up at him.

"Genie, I'm not going to last much longer," he panted. He made to pull away so he could collect himself, but she pulled him in closer, her pussy clamped down even tighter. It started to contract much like her throat had earlier, but the sensations were even more intense.

"Please Master, cum inside me! Make me yours forever Master!" She threw her head back as she came for a second time. Her body quaked and trembled and she screamed, "Oh, Master!"

He couldn't take it. He erupted as the waves of his orgasm crashed through him. Jets of his cum poured into her, filling her. The excess leaked out and puddled on the sheets below.

He pulled out and rolled to the side. Out of breath, the beauty next to him rolled on top of him and kissed him deeply. He had thought that after that he would be spent, but he was still on fire. He looked down at his cock and saw that it was still hard. He couldn't believe it. After the two most intense orgasms of his life with the most beautiful woman ever, he should have been satisfied.

"Hey Genie, are you doing that?" he pointed to his still hard cock.

"No Master, you did that. Remember your wish?"

"I wished to make love to you, which I've now done. That was absolutely incredible by the way. Was it good for you too?" Such a cliché, he couldn't believe he actually asked it.

"Thank you Master, and yes, that was wonderful," she said happily, "But you also said that you did not wish to stop until the morning. And if your clock is correct, we still have about four hours to go."

"Holy crap," he said quietly.

She straddled him and placed his cock at her entrance. "I will make love to you Master, until the sun comes up. It is your wish and my command. So please, Master, fuck me again, and then again. I need you." She lowered herself and they began again.

For the next four hours the two lovers melted into each other. It wasn't kinky or wild; it was more about the two of them together. They both laughed and kissed and joked and explored. It was real and true. George lost count of the number of times both of them came. But he realized after a while that it wasn't really about who came when. The orgasms would come no matter what. Just being there together was enough.

Eventually, the sun began to rise as the two rode out the crests of their last orgasms. She had been on top. As night gave way to day the sunrise wrapped around her. Her skin glistened with sweat, and her hair was noticeably more wild then it had been hours before. She had never looked more beautiful in the few hours he had known her. It was almost as if she and the sunrise where battling for who was more captivating. But to George, it was no contest.

George knew that his dream was about to end, but felt satisfied that no matter how sleepy he was, he would never forget it. But then he realized that he didn't even know her name.

"Genie, that isn't your real name, is it?"

"No Master, I am a genie, but I would not call you Human." she said.

"Well, than what is it?"

"I do not have one Master. It is a Master's responsibility to provide his Genie Servant with a suitable name."

He thought about it, but not for long. He need only look to the only other thing in the world that could come close to matching her beauty. "Dawn," he said, "your name is Dawn."

"Dawn," she repeated. A pleased smile overtook her, "I love it, Master." She leaned down to kiss him.

"Hold on," he stopped her. "My name isn't Master anymore than it is Human. I'm George. It's a pleasure to meet you Dawn."

"Okay, George," her voice cracked. She leaned in and they kissed.

Content and exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds