A Beautiful Wish Ch. 08

"Others may have wronged you before. They may have taken what little affection you would allow to leak out from behind that wall you have put up and cast it aside. But not me. Do not ever think for one moment that I will not be there for you. I will never ever reject you."

He thought about she said for a while, and then remembered something that made him chuckle.

"What is it George," she asked eagerly.

"Just remembering something you told me before. You said that you are nothing more or less then exactly what I need at any given moment. I guess I really needed this talk, huh."

She chuckled also. "I know that I did."

"Alright. How's this? If I ever pull away from you like that again, will you smack me upside the head? I don't ever want to hurt you, but I'm only human and I know I'll do something stupid."

"Hmm, I think I can find better reminders than crude bonks on the noggin."

He laughed again, "I bet you can."

A long silence ensued, and George's thoughts transformed into others as his mind wandered. He was tired, and wanted to have a nice dream before he woke up again. But they were all forced, and none seemed to take hold.

George asked, "Hey Dawn? What do you dream about?"

"Would you be surprised if I dream mostly of you? You, and things you could do to me?"

"If it were anybody else, then no. But what else do you think about? I mean, I can't be in every thought."

"I am only three days old. I haven't had much time to think about anything else."

"That's true I guess."

More time passed in silence. But George was still no closer to falling asleep.

Dawn spoke, "George? Do you like Lindsey?"

"Yeah."

"Do you really like her? I mean, would you like to make love to her?"

George swallowed hard, unsure of whether or not he should tell her what he was thinking.

"George?"

"Ha. If I can't tell you, then I can't tell anyone. Yes. I want to make love to her, someday."

"Me too. Sometimes, I think about what it would be like – to feel another woman's body against mine. I keep wondering what her lips might taste like."

He imagined them together, with Dawn on top of Lindsey, kissing her deeply. "Hey, babe, you keep talking like that and I'm really not going to sleep. I can't sleep when I'm hard."

"I know, I'm sorry. But just imagine the three of us together. Lindsey and I on either side of you, touching you, kissing you."

She was doing this on purpose now. "That would be a lot of woman," he mused.

"You could handle it," she purred.

"Hey. Earlier, during that last race, what did you do to her to keep her so distracted?"

"Nothing invasive, not to worry. I called up one of her most potent fantasies about you and would not let her push it out of her mind. And I made sure it was particularly vivid."

"What was the fantasy?" he wondered.

"It involved a dance. A prom, I guess it is called. She never got to go to it."

George knew what Dawn was referencing. He and Lindsey had made a promise to each other that if they couldn't find dates then they would go together as a last resort. But George had faked an illness to get out of it. He had no problem with going to the dance with Lindsey. It was the act of dancing that frightened him.

"So, what happens at this dance?" he asked.

"Well, it starts out quite sweet. You pick her up and pin a corsage on her dress. Then the two of you arrive at the dance where everyone is excited to see you two together. Then you dance. But then, things begin to get a little frisky."

"Oooh, how so?"

"Oh, you know. A little grabby-grabby here and there, followed by some serious necking. You confess your undying love for her whereupon you take her virginity. She has thought about it extensively, and is very certain of the things she wants you to do to her. I made sure she felt every single one of them… in her fantasy of course. It was like an extremely intense daydream really."

"That does sound nice, actually. I'm sorry I messed that up for her."

"Hmm. Maybe you will get a chance to make amends. With my help, of course. Oooh, you know what would be really hot?"

"What?"

"If Lindsey and I were kissing, passionately, and I mean a full on tongue kiss, and then you slide your big cock between our lips. It would be like making out and sucking your dick at the same time."

The image was not difficult to conjure. George could vividly imagine Dawn and Lindsey making out with his shaft in the way. The girls would lick the length of his shaft and caress it with their lips. Then they would take turns popping the head into their mouths. His hand traveled inside his pants and he began to actively stroke himself. "Are you touching yourself right now, Babe?"

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned.

"That is definitely something we'll have to try someday."

"I wish we could do that right now," she said desperately.

"I wish… I wish to feel that, right now."

"Close your eyes."

He did. Suddenly, he was lying in a huge bed in a softly lit room. Dawn and Lindsey were there above him, kissing each other sweetly and passionately. Dawn wore her trademark light blue bra and panties, and Lindsey wore red to match her hair. The two beauties were hugging each other close, pressing their breasts together as they kissed.

The girls acknowledged him with their eyes. Then, without allowing their soft lips to break contact, they slowly lowered themselves until George's fully erect cock was pressing lightly against the sides of their faces. They rested their bodies against his legs, the flesh of their breasts sliding softly against him with every small movement.

The girls then gently wrapped their fingers around his shaft and guided it between their moist lips. Their tongues swirled around the head as they tried desperately to reunite. They moaned with urgent need as they kissed his cock like they would kiss each other.

Just when George knew it couldn't get any better, Lindsey showed him her gorgeous green eyes. "You're staring at me again, George," she said as she smiled.

George couldn't help but be amazing at how real Lindsey looked and sounded and felt. In awe, he said, "If you were me, you'd be staring too."

"You can stare. I love it when you stare." She moaned, "Oh George, I want yours to be the only cock I ever suck."

Dawn ran her fingers through Lindsey's fiery hair as she gazed at her lovingly. She kissed her once more.

Lindsey lowered her lips to the head while Dawn moved her hair out of the way. Her lips parted as the head pushed through, slowly. She moaned with sweet release while Dawn caressed her head in assurance.

Lindsey was able to take the entire head into her mouth, and not much more. But Dawn easily handled the rest as she stroked him with her lips and tongue.

George was in heaven. The image of Lindsey, his best friend since before he could remember, treating his cock like it was the most important thing in the world.

Periodically, she would look up at him and smile around his cock. George knew she wasn't real. He knew this was just a fantasy. But he wanted this to be real with all his being. He had always needed her. Now, he wanted her.

Dawn whispered in Lindsey's ear, "He's getting close. Are you ready?"

Lindsey nodded, repositioned herself, then sucked even harder. She bobbed her head quickly as she took as much of him in her mouth as she could, slurping obscenely.

Dawn continued to coax his shaft with her talented mouth. George felt an errant hand wander to his heavy balls. She cupped and fondled them, juicing more fluid into his impending explosion.

"Look at her go, George," said Dawn. "Do you see her? She is trying so hard to please you. After all these years of waiting and wanting, here she is. She has waited for you her entire life. Cum for her. Show her how much you want her."

Finally, George surrendered, and the dam burst. George came hard with a loud grunt, his jizz shooting into Lindsey's mouth.

Her eyes widened in disbelief as the torrent overwhelmed her. Curtains of his cum flowed down his shaft where Dawn was waiting. She licked up the excess while Lindsey did her best to capture as much as possible. The girls purred lustfully as their hunger for him was satiated.

George's breathing returned to normal as his orgasm abated. But he couldn't take his eyes off of Lindsey as she fought to keep as much cum in her mouth as possible.

A few dribbles escaped and rolled down her chin and on to her breasts. Without missing a beat, Dawn took hold of Lindsey's breast and kissed the wayward cum from her friend. She followed the stream upwards to her neck and chin, lapping the remaining drops with long licks from her tongue.

When she reached Lindsey's lips, Dawn engulfed her in a gooey kiss. The two swapped their spend between them, moaning and writhing. Their hands slipped through each other's hair, down their backs, across their breasts and finally rested on the curve of their asses. They pulled away and a long sticky strand of cum stretched between them. It lay gently across their tits, and it wasn't long before they were taking turns licking it off of each other.

Lindsey smiled a huge smile at her new friend, then turned to George and said, "This was fun. Can we do this for real someday?"

George nodded.

"Good," she beamed. "Don't keep me waiting. I've been waiting forever." She kissed Dawn once more.

George watched as the scene went blurrier and blurrier until it disappeared entirely. He was suddenly back in his darkened room. His lust had been taken care of, but he was no closer to falling asleep.

He called out to Dawn, "That was nice, babe. Thanks."

"You're welcome," she purred sleepily.

He laughed, "Hey, isn't it the guy who is supposed to conk out after sex?"

"Perhaps. Though, I think I worked pretty hard for you just now."

"That's true. Do you think you'll be able to sleep now?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"I wish I could sleep with you."

"Close your eyes," she instructed.

No sooner had he complied then he felt Dawn's body nestled next to him. He felt sleepy already.

He kissed her forehead, "Goodnight, Dawn."

"Mmm-love you..."

And she was out.

George opened his eyes to see the shadows of his room. He could feel her no longer, and felt sad. But then he closed his eyes again and there she was, lightly snoring, wrapped up in his strong arms. He kept his eyes closed as tightly as he could. It took a while, but he eventually fell asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds