• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Better Tomorrow

A Better Tomorrow

12

2050 was a bad year, or maybe a good year, depending on your point of view.

The socialist government, that had held power for so long, was finally ousted, and I mean ousted, they were completely wiped out.

The ultra-right were catapulted to victory on the anti-handout card.

They now held over 90% of the seats in parliament, more than enough to introduce radical changes in society.

People were fed up with losing 60% of their wages to tax. Taxes, from which, the largest share went to supporting the poor, the out of work, and the down right lazy. In fact most supporters of the far right regarded everyone who was not working as downright lazy, and why should they pay to keep them in clover.

During the election, the far right made promises to cut taxes by half. A claim scoffed at by the left wing trendies and social workers. Well, they couldn't have been more wrong! In the first address to the house after the landslide victory, the leader of the right, Walton Wordly, predicted that by the end of the year he would reduce the Social Welfare bill by 80%.The small number of parliamentary lefties still left in parliament jeered at this claim, they don't jeer so much today! The first thing he proposed was, that in six months, the government would stop all unemployment claims, all social security payments, medical benefits, everything. If you were able to find work then you would get no handouts from the government! In fact there would be precious few handouts available; one would have to be a stretcher case to get a dollar.

But the bleeding hearts said how would they survive? They would turn to crime, and the police was grossly understaffed to cope with it. Well, that was easy, the enormous budget for social welfare would be reallocated to the police and Social Agents.

In the six months leading to the ending of social security payouts, the government borrowed heavily to build up a "security force", a sort of quasi police force whose job was to keep recidivists under control. So by the time the Social Security reform bill was enacted, there was an enormous semi-police force in place to cope with the riots.

People arrested during the riots faced a month stay in the latest new style prisons.

Along with the changes to the laws, there were to be changes to the prisons as well. And we are not talking about increasing the number of namby pamby prisons of the 21st century. These new prisons were like dungeons. No TV, no books, no drugs, no play, nothing, just a cell for one month for every offence. You were put in there at the start of the sentence and let out at the end. At no time would you be let out between those times save in a coffin. And choices in food, forget it, there were spuds, spuds and spuds with cabbage and for meat, gristle. There was a squat toilet in the corner and a cold water tap. Re-education programs, well you were going through one right now, don't come back or we will double the sentence! In the first week older prisoners already inside, laughed at these changes and burnt their beds and peed on the door. The didn't laugh so much when nobody came to change the bed, or the mattress, or clean the shit up, no they let them lay in it. At the end of the first month those that were released, swore they would never return. After a brief flurry of increased crimes, the rate dropped by 90 percent. Some prisons now boasted empty cells, some were even facing closure.

For the first time for decades the crime rate fell to almost zero.

People found they didn't need to keep everything under lock and key.

Doors were left open, society opened up and everyone breathed a sigh of relief, why hadn't this been done earlier? How were the people fed? Those that had no jobs, were fed by friends and relatives who looked after them, but soon even these people decided enough was enough, and asked the government to do something. Well the government did.

But what to do with the huge numbers of people now starting to refill the prisons, the government had sworn to keep the social welfare budget at the low figure achieved after the change? It took a mind like Walton's, to come up with the solution, benign slavery! "If it was good enough for our forefathers, then it's good enough for us." In 2051, the government introduced the first slavery act, the first of many let me remind you. The lefties howled at the idea, the social workers, those that were left, said not over their dead bodies. The government said, well lie down and die then. The act was passed through; it was called the Beneficial Slavery Act or BSA.

Under BSA, the government set up a new department; Labourmart. All those people with neither incomes, nor support in place, were allocated to employers who supplied their food and board.

No one was to lose their job, and no one needed to, for these slaves had to work for nothing. People with no support were given an initial placement for 12 months, and then reviewed after this time, if they could feed themselves, then they were freed, if not, they were given another 12 months. Slaves who did not work well, or were convicted of stealing, were given a month inside. This soon put a stop to malingering and thieving! You might wonder why none of these slaves ever refused to "perform".

Well, the secret is found in an implant they were all forced to have fitted, by law. When Walton thought of the idea of BSA, he needed to have some way of controlling the slaves. It was a matter of pure chance that in South Africa a small firm had come up with an implant to control dogs. This clever piece of electro-gadgetry at its simplest level could be programmed to give pain, pleasure, or paralyse, by passing small electrical stimuli into the spinal cord. A similar control could be obtained by placing it in people. This was all Walton needed, place the implants in the slaves. Slaves soon learnt that it was against their interest to refuse their masters "requests". I believe the pain the implant could inflict, whilst being completely harmless, was excruciating. The device was injected into the brain of the slave and was completely fail proof. The implant could not be removed, only deactivated. Once inserted, it was there for life. Any attempt to remove the device would result in death. Any habitual problem slaves were given one month inside to correct their attitude. I was not long before slaves realised they had no choice but to obey, after a while, they did not even think about it.

Houses became cheap, as those with no income were forced to sell their's at a rock bottom price, in order to get money to live.

Houses close to factories were commissioned to those factories, so all in all, everyone moved up the social housing ladder, save for the slaves that is, and well they no longer counted.

By the end of the year nobody save the spastics, invalids and the mentally insane, many of whom were terminated, was out of work.

By 2052, a little later than promised, but the government was excused for that, the tax bill of the average man was reduced to 10% of what it was in 2050. And do you know what, the government promised more cuts on the way! In a turn of irony it must be pointed out, that a large bulk of slaves were made up from previously employed social workers and bleeding hearts, who of course were completely skill-less. No longer could they cruise about supping cappuccinos and batting the breeze, no sir, the mines soon put paid to those cappuccinos! The middle classes were like pigs in clover, they worked less hours for the same pay, but worked during that time harder, as they certainly didn't want to end up unemployed. Even the working classes enjoyed the boon as they were guaranteed employment, but only had to work for half the time, on the same wages. This increased the time people had for their leisure, and so the leisure industry was boosted as well.

The production lines went more smoothly, and of course in the export markets they could cream their competitors. And who couldn't, with a labour market that virtually worked for nothing. Even third world countries had difficulty competing. The economy of the country was growing and growing. Everybody was happy, save for the slaves, and well as I've stated before, they really didn't count did they! To its credit, one would have to point out that the slave market was strictly monitored. Employers found exploiting slaves, could be fined $10,000 for the first offence. They could also lose out on their slave allocation, which would reduce their profits, and so in a strange twist, the employers became concerned for slaves, as their wealth depended on them working. Well fed and well housed slaves, worked better.

2055 came and government faced an election, would they be thrown out and made to atone for their sins against humanity.

They were re-elected with a 98% majority. Of course slaves can't vote, which may have swayed the numbers a little. The remaining opposition was in tatters with its leader, Ms Seerthorn, an attractive 30 year old redhead, with a figure to match, losing her seat; we'll hear more of her later.

Up until half way through 2055 slaves were only allocated to industry, whether it was farming, mines or manufacturing. It was around July, that a recommendation was placed before parliament, to allow individuals to own slaves for personal and business duties. This was hotly debated, for it must be remembered, that even the right wing had some scruples, even if they were very small.

In the end, the advocators won, and government agencies were set up to vet applications as to their suitability. There were very strict guidelines about these selections, though surprisingly enough; the wealthier seem to be able to fill them more easily than the poorer classes. Remember though, there was no money involved; slaves were not available for purchase...yet.

At the start of 2056, a bill was presented to parliament, to allow women to be allocated as sex slaves. The rational of the bill was, that prostitutes were legal, so why should there not be sex slaves. With no opposition, the bill was passed, and women were now vetted, and then allocated to existing brothels, strip clubs and places of adult entertainment.

There was some resistance from some of the female slaves, who claimed they were secretaries, shop assistants and the like and were not trained to be whores. Well Labourmart had a solution for that. They were sent to training colleges. Ex-prostitutes were paid well to train these reluctant slaves. Part of the training was to issue the female slaves with dildoes and butt plugs. They were then forced to employ these in training classes, until they were declared ready for employment. There were several smuggled videos of these training classes available on the black market, showing classes of twenty naked women, thrusting the dildoes in and out of their cunts for half hour sessions at a time.

Volunteers were also recruited from the male population, to "train" these women. Even here, the government made money; as the selection of the men was by lottery, which they had to pay to enter, the lottery that is, not the women. Once selected that pleasure was free! The women very soon "learnt" how to use their orifices.

Those that refused to learn where thrown into prison, and in some repeat cases, they were thrown into the male prisons! A couple of stints soon sorted that problem out.

Very soon there was a boom in brothels, as older prostitutes retired to open up premises using bonded women. The patrons didn't complain either, as the services cost a fraction of what they were before.

Whereas before, a full service was costing around $300, now you could enjoy the same service for $30! There were promises of this being reduced to $10. This change of the law was closely watched as were the women! It must be remembered, at no time had slaves ever been sold and bought.

Government regulations forbade this.

Midway through 2056, the first female slave was paraded topless through the town, on a leash of course. The owner was taken to court, but fought his case, by claiming that if dogs and cats could be taken into the park and walked through town on a lead without clothes, why he couldn't take his favourite "pet" for a walk without clothes.

The case was closely reported in the popular press, even down to the transcripts, where the judge ordered the slave to strip in the court room, and walk about for him to "see" what all the fuss was about.

He won his case, and naked tits could now be seen jiggling about all over the town, as several owners took advantage of the new laws to "exercise" their pets.

It was not long before another court case was brought against an owner parading his "pet" through the city park, this time completely nude. This case was also closely followed, with the church, now sadly impoverished, complaining that displaying female genitalia in public would result in rapes and sexual assaults. The pope, Madeleine the First, said it was against the teaching of Jesus. The Daily Mail had the audacity to print a close up photograph of a naked slave on the front page. Her legs fully spread, showing her cunt, with next to it, a similar picture with a big red crucifix hiding it. The press association of course complained that this was in very bad taste, but nobody took any notice. It should be noted the edition sold out and is, in some circles, a collector's item. Again in this case the judge wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and had the court move to the park, where he made the owner walk his "pet" around nude, to see if it started any riots. The press had a field day.

Using the same argument as before, the law saw this as acceptable, especially as the judges were high on the owning list. The case was dismissed.

From this time onwards "pets" took on an entirely different meaning.

It was amusing to see signs allowing, or disallowing, naked female slaves appearing at the entrance to public places. The accepted sign showed the outline of a naked woman with either, a red line through it, or no line. Some people requested a sign showing whether women could be topless or bottomless, but this was thrown out as being too complicated.

It was not long before even MacDonald's Fuji, that bastion of family values, allowed naked "pets" to accompany masters and mistresses onto their premises to enjoy their favourite Macburger or Macsushi.

Park equipment was created and erected to cater for the new "pets". Special playgrounds were constructed to maximise the athletic movement of the "pets" for the pleasure of their owners, and of course other onlookers. These seemed to involve a lot of skipping, jogging, jumping up and down and open leg stretches! Certainly it catered for the movement of certain parts of the pet's anatomy, and also the onlookers! It was not long before some more progressive parks, built "Relieving" Booths around the playgrounds where admirers could service their needs in modest privacy. These where similar to the French pissoires, where the back was open but the sides and front were shoulder height. Men could masturbate in here without being in view of "sensitive" bystanders. Some "Pet" Parks even used female slaves who, for a small fee paid to the park attendants, were forced to service clients. They often knelt down in front of the men, to service their needs with their mouths. These were aptly called "Noddys" and were advertised, along with servicing rates, on the park noticeboards.

Owners of celebrities and famous people, who for one reason or another had fallen upon bad times, like to parade them in public. One particularly famous case, involved Ms Seerthorn. You may remember her; she was the leader of the opposition in 2055. After recently falling foul of the income laws, and being declared bankrupt, her partner left her, her family disowned her and she was placed on the employment market. With her strong left wing views and anti-slave opinions, she frightened would be employers away. By the end of the statutory month, she had not managed to secure a job, and was classified as slave-able.

Being still a young thirty year old and very attractive, she was further classified as available for private allocation, and sexual activities.

She refused to obey and was thrown into prison. A month later she still would not obey, and was thrown back into prison, this time a male one - stark naked! A month later she was being paraded down the main mall, totally naked, on the end of a leash, now owned by Marcus Sawyer, a leading right wing member of the government! 2057 saw another change, licensed private allocators were permitted to take over the job of matching slaves to owners. They had to fill in reams of forms but there was no shortage of companies and individuals prepared to do this. The rule over selling slaves still stood, as the government still felt this was not morally right.

Of course it must be realised that there were attractive slaves and maybe not so attractive ones, how agencies decided which were which remains a mystery, but one supposes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and without clothes on the focus of the eye moved from their faces to other more interesting features. The government was however glad to get rid of this particular aspect of the business.

Another year went by and support for the new regulations grew. There was the beginning of talk of slaves having a potential monetary and consequently saleable value, especially attractive ones. People moved that the government should legislate to allow "pets" to be bought and sold from registered agencies. This would involve setting up recommended wholesale and retail price lists through a Board of Commerce. It would also allow slaves to be auctioned to the highest bidder. This would also allow owners to place their "pets" in an auction as if they were livestock. The government went into debate concerning this and decided if properly run, agencies could run auctions and gain commissions on the sale of slaves with a hefty sum coming back to the government in fees. Strict observation of this procedure was adopted.

Lists of new and recycled slaves were available from auction rooms, with names, along with physical descriptions; height, weight, vital statistics, hair and skin colour, shaved or hirsute, and a whole set of new abbreviations. You may be interested in seeing a few listed here: VS -- Vital Statistics BN -- Big Nipples SPN -- Small Pert Nipples PV -- Possible Virgin SAS -- Small Anal Ring PCl -- Prominent Clitoris LLL- Large Labial Lips VLLL -- Very Large Labial Lips TV500 -- Tight Vagina* TA500 -- Tight Anus* HC -- Hairy Genitalia NC -- Noisy copulater (not all auction rooms denoted this, usually only slaves from training school had this rating) (*The number after the abbreviation denotes the weight a standard 75mm bulb dildo could be loaded with before it slid out of the unlubricated cunt (50mm for anus) of a female slave standing with her legs apart. The bigger the number, the tighter the cunt. The inventiveness of civil servants knows no bounds!) It wasn't long before local newspapers were printing the names of prospective slaves in the buy and sale section. This was soon modified to include the faces of the slaves. Of course it wasn't long before they started to show full length photographs of the slaves, naked of course! They even had the temerity to show close ups of particular points of interest, eg large labial lips or small puckered anuses. They too used the Board of Commerce's classification. Being exposed in the local paper this way was particularly humiliating for some women, as they were exposed to people who for some reason or another might have a grudge against them, or wish to get back at them for some reason or another. The Government was very strict about this; any unacceptable abuse of slaves was severely punished. Of course there was some abuse of this regulation, but the police were very understanding in these cases.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Better Tomorrow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds