• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Big Change
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Big Change

I reached for my shirt and I reached into his lap. His rapidly growing cock was becoming obscene. As I placed my shirt on his lap to cover him up, I quickly stroked his cock. He was the one that was embarrassed now. I told him that his cock very much like the idea of licking me to orgasm so we were going to find a quiet spot and let me experience what he said he was good at.

I was shocking myself at how I was speaking to him. Maybe it was from reading my 50 shades book that allowed my inner dominant side come out. I spoke to him like I was reading his mind. His cock wanted to, but his brain was thinking that he could not cheat on his wife.

He was agreeing with me and he was the one who was unable to speak now. I told him that we were going to sit on the beach for the next hour, get some sun, and when that hour was up, we were going to enjoy each other sexually. All he did was nod his head up and down. Just before I picked up my book to start reading again, I glanced at his cock and told him that the hour would also give him enough time to calm down.

With that I set the timer on my phone, picked up my book and preceded to read until the hour was up.

Every now and again I did sneak a look at his cock. It had lost its full erection, but it was still engorged. He sat there and looked deep in thought. I don't think he was thinking about having sex with me -- I'd think his penis would react to that. I think he was thinking about cheating on his wife and if he could do that.

I know he loved his wife very much but I did not care that I put him in this situation. He was the one who came and sat by me. He showed me that text. He never hesitated when the conversation turned sexual. One could say that he was trying to seduce me and now that we had seen each other naked, I was the one going to see if he would actually lick my pussy and if he was any good at it.

I never spoke to him and when he did try to engage in conversation I just gave him the minutes until the hour was up.

When the timer rang, I stood up gathered my stuff, put on my short and shirt -- I made sure that he saw I left my bra and panties off and started to walk back to the trailhead. I was so nervous that he would not follow me, but by the time I got on the path he was behind me.

We never spoke as we walked. I was in front of him the whole time. The path back to the car was again not very busy and when I came to the part where I met up with the other couple instead of staying on the path I went into the brush.

There was a very old path that was overgrown with tall grasses and a couple of big cedar trees, but careful & quick maneuvering allowed me to get us separate and most importantly private from the main path.

I worked our way about 150 feet away from the path, found a dry spot in the tall grasses and spread out my towel. Even though he was less than 20 feet behind me, I had a hard time seeing him and that meant that no one could see us. I thought it was funny how I was willing to let people to see me naked, but I was not yet ready to let people watch me get my pussy licked or engage in any other sexual situation.

When he caught up to me, I asked him for his towel. He gave it to me and I positioned it at the end of mine. He just stood there watching me move. When I was finished, I turned to him and took off my shirt. He looked around to verify that we were alone and while he did that I took off my shorts.

I could not believe that I stood in front of the man from the gym naked with the premise of a sexual encounter. I looked at him and told him he was overdressed and that if he did not take off his clothes then I would. He gave me his wicked grin and put his arms up. I walked up to him and stood behind him. I grabbed his shirt and lifted it over his head and dropped it at his feet. On my way back down his body I caressed his face, neck, shoulders and then chest. When my hands went over his nipples, I pinched them.

I am sure that he could feel my harden nipples on his back as I played with his nipples and chest. When I sensed that he was ready for the next step, I lowered my hands and undid his belt. If it not for his erection his shorts would have fell to the ground.

His cock was ready to play and I was ready to play with it. I unbuttoned and unzipped him and for the second time that day I was going to see his cock. From behind his body I wrapped my fingers around his cock. It was so hard yet soft at the same time. I kissed his back as I gently jerked his cock back and forth. He put his hands behind his body and tried to wrap them around me.

He grabbed my hips and brought them into his ass. I grinded into his bum as I stroked his cock and smeared his precum around the head of his dick. I was so horny and if my clit were any bigger I would have fucked his ass with it.

I recognized that his breathing changed and I stopped touching his cock. My husband did the same thing when he was inserting himself on top of me; it was a sure sign that he was about to cum.

I lied down on the towels, spread my legs, pointed to my pussy and told him to show me how good he was at licking.

When I first felt his tongue on my labia it was like an electric shock ran through my body. At first he started licking around my vulva, never coming close to my clit. He licked around my pussy region from the bottom to the top but he never touched my clit. I was moving my hips trying to get him to wrap his lips around my joy button so I could release, but he stayed away from it.

Finally what seemed like 20 minutes but in relatively was only 2, he started at the bottom of my opening, right above my asshole, stuck out his tongue and worked his way up. His tongue's path would diverge away from my clit but this time he flicked it with his tongue and it felt incredible. He used the tip of his tongue to gently flick at my clit like butterfly kisses. The feeling was so intense for me I did something I had never done before. I grabbed my tits brought them to my mouth and sucked my own nipples.

His flicks were starting to get more intense. I could feel ten flicks at a slow light pace, then the next ten were slightly harder and faster and then the next ten were like long licks right on my clit and super fast. He was really able to concentrate the tip of his tongue on my clit.

What he did that brought me the closest to cumming was he took my clit into his mouth and created a vacuum. He then used his tongue to flick my clit. The feeling was overwhelming. I could feel my nipples get rock hard, my pupils dilated; my legs went straight as a board, my ass cheeks clenched up and my breathing was quite rapid.

What he did that sent me over the edge into my first ever orgasm through oral sex was something insane to me. He flattened his tongue on my clit and pushed it into my pubic bone and just subtly moved it.

To use a line from Meatloaf -- the feeling came upon me like tidal wave. It was if he knew exactly how to treat my pussy. I rode that orgasm for a good twenty seconds writhing around on the ground, gasping for breath. He never moved his head until I went limp. I felt so light headed so exhausted that I had to close my eyes.

I never realized how long I was out for. He told me later that after I came he just lied there slowly licking my crotch all over. He only looked up to my face when he licked my clit and I didn't move. He told me that his wife, after she cums, cannot have him lick her clit as the feeling is almost too intense, but when did it to me, I never moved.

It wasn't until I felt him move away from my crotch that I opened my eyes. The sun was so bright as I looked up into sky. The air smelt so clean and fresh and I even though I could feel the heat of the sun infusing into my body, I had goosebumps from the gentle wind that washed over my body. My body was opening up and I had never felt so alive before. It is as if all my senses became heighten from the man from the gym licking me to my first ever oral sex orgasm.

When I looked down between my legs, there he was half sitting half lying on his hip, smiling at me. He asked me if that was okay. I laughed out loud and told him that was the best cum I had ever had and I could confirm that his pussy licking skills were fantastic.

He moved from his hip into a seating position between my thighs and sat cross-legged. I looked down at his crotch and noticed that his cock was very erect, it was past his belly button, and looked very angry.

I moved my bum back and sat up. I grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off. He had so much precum leaking from its head that I was able to coat the rest of his cock with it.

I could not decide in my head what I wanted more. Did I want to make him cum with my mouth or did I want him to spray his seed inside my pussy?

He glanced at his watch. I asked him if he had to get his child from the gym, he nodded and my mind then determined what I was going to do to him.

I asked him to stand up and as he did my mouth was at the same level as his cock. I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth as far as it would go. I was salivating at having this cock in my mouth. I applied a gentle vacuum sucking technique and swirled my tongue around his cockhead.

I could taste the precum coming from his cock. I used that along with my saliva and made sure that he could not tell the difference between my mouth and his wife's pussy.

He started to thrust his hips as I plunged my mouth forward on his cock. He placed his hands on my head and I placed my hands on his ass - he was fucking my mouth and I loved it. I had seen in porn movies that woman looked up to their partners eyes as they sucked them off so I did the same. I was not sure what to expect, but as I had him inside my mouth I looked up and he was there looking back at me -- watching my mouth lick and suck his very hard cock.

I think he thought, just like any man would, he was going to get inside my pussy. As I worked on his cock alternating between going fast and slow, I heard him say stop as he was going to cum.

I of course did not want to stop. I wanted to taste a full mouthful of cum. I wanted to make the man from the gym cum from only using my mouth.

So as he is trying to wrestle his cock out of my mouth, I placed my hand on his cock, opened my mouth and jerked his cock. Faster and faster my hand went the length of him. He was moaning my name and his breathing was really hurried. I heard him take a deep breath and then I heard him at the same time I felt it.

Aghhhhhh he gasped and his warm salty thick semen came squirting into my mouth, covering my tongue. My hand was still jerking him off and my tongue was placed underneath his cock. I thought I was going to gag with how quickly my mouth was filling up but my will power told me to hold all his cum in my mouth; show him what I can do.

With the last couple of jerks and squeezes with my hand his cum stopped. He was looking down at me and I up at him. I opened up my throat and down washed his cum into my stomach. He just smiled at me. It took me two swallows to gulp down his seed. When I was finished I placed my mouth back on his cock and gave one last suck to make sure I got all the cum out of his penis.

He gave a shutter and told me no more. It was too sensitive to keep doing what I was doing. I reluctantly allowed his penis to leave my mouth. He sat down beside me and we just sat there for about five minutes not saying a word to each other. I could see his cock go flaccid and was a little disappointed. I was hoping to fuck him, but I guess men cannot stay hard after they have cum.

He again looked at his watch and that made me realize that the fun was over. He gave me my shirt and shorts and I gave him his clothes. We got dressed, gathered our stuff and headed back to the main path. He made me go first to make sure the path was clear of people, and then when I gave him the all clear, he joined the path.

We walked back to the parking area talking about the gym and what each other's plans were for the rest of the week. It is as if the whole sexual experience never took place and we just became friends again.

We got to the lot and just like the beach there were not many cars there. I had managed to find a spot that gave my SUV some shade as the day went so as I opened up the rear passenger side door to put my stuff in, the car did not let out much hot air.

I asked him what time it was and he told me. I calculated that if he left for the gym to pick up his kid, he would be early. I told him that I was still horny and he just smiled and said that he was sorry that he did not leave me feeling satisfied. I replied that his tongue gave me the best orgasm, but my pussy was feeling a void if he could get hard he could fuck me.

He looked around and told me I was crazy. I turned around and placed my forearms on the rear passenger seat and wiggled my bum at him. At first I thought he wasn't going to do it, but I heard the sound of gravel moving and he walked up behind me.

He grabbed my shorts and pulled them down to my thighs. I heard him undo the zipper to his shorts and then I felt him poking my bum with his hard cock. He grabbed my hips and pushed himself into me.

My pussy became full of cock. It was still wet so he had no problem sliding in and out of it. As he inserted himself into me over and over he pushed my body so that my entire top half was now laying on the seat. He was very powerful with his strokes. He could not have been thrusting away at me for a minute before he exclaimed that he was about to cum.

I just moaned for him to cum in my pussy. So with my encouragement, I felt him slam into me 3 last times as his hot cum spewed into my cunt. As he withdrew he helped me up. He apologized for not lasting very long and could not believe that he was able to cum twice in twenty minutes and that the second time was faster than the first.

He put himself back into his shorts and I lifted my shorts. I could feel his liquid leaving my body and made my crotch very wet to the point where it looked like I wet myself. I did not want to make it awkward, so I rushed him off and told him to go get his son from the gym.

As I watched him get into his car and leave all I could think about was how liberating a day this was for me and I was now in charge of my sexual revolution and all because of the man from the gym.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Big Change
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds