• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Birthday Celebration

A Birthday Celebration

12

Janey was born fifteen minutes after Jenny. The dads met while looking in the nursery window and discovered they only lived two blocks apart. Although Jenny's parents were much older than Janey's, a friendship that developed from the shared experience carried over to the little girls. They became best friends and were inseparable. They started to school together, shared everything, and began dating at the same time. They dressed alike and always wore their dark hair in the same style. Janey's eyes are a little bluer; Jenny's are a little more gray. Often being taken for sisters, even twins, caused little girl giggles.

Their similarities have continued as adults. Both are slender in build but have curves in all the right places. Janey is a quarter inch taller at five eleven and their weight is within a few pounds of each other. They can and often do swap clothes. Although using the same large B, small C-cup bra size, depending on the cut of the bra, Janey's breasts are a little more elongated with slightly larger nipples while Jenny's are more cone shaped with larger more puffy areolas. Each of them skipped the second grade, graduated high school at seventeen, and with the first divergence, on their eighteenth birthday, Jenny married with Janey serving as Maid of Honor.

As the newlyweds left the Wedding Reception for their honeymoon, Janey, having been into the spiked punch too liberally, left with the Best Man for his motel room. Each became pregnant on Jenny's Wedding Night. Just over nine months later, Jenny gave birth to a son, Jacky, and a few minutes later Janey had me, Jamey.

My father had reluctantly offered to marry my mother but she declined, choosing to raise me by herself. Never refusing to allow him to visit me, she also never really encouraged it, although she would notify him of important events in my life like graduations and sports awards. He is married, has other children, and I had not seen him for almost three years.

My mother never married, though not from a lack of opportunities. Her parents died in an auto accident shortly after my birth. They were not wealthy, but the home, insurance and investments they had have allowed us to live comfortably. For something to do, she began working in a boutique after I started to school. A year later she and Jenny decided to purchase it. They now have three in various parts of the city and with good managers they no longer spend much time working. Although they visit the shops regularly, it is in an overseer capacity.

Jenny's parents retired when she married, bought an RV to travel and live in, and gave her their home as a wedding gift. Jenny's husband Jack was killed in an industrial accident when Jacky was two. Receiving a very substantial insurance settlement, she never remarried. She said she could find no one to equal Jack and what they had.

Jacky and I are as alike as two peas in a pod, just like our mothers. We are also best friends, grew up together and lost our virginities on the same night while on a double-date. Away from home, if you saw one of us you would see the other as we were always together. Often we have the same thought at the same time. While young, we developed the habit of calling the other mother Jackymom or Jameymom. They soon began calling each other that also. I had probably spent a quarter of my life in Jackymom's home; Jacky has done the same at our house. We would sleep over at one or the other's home if we had something special planned the next day to get an early start. While we were small, when either mother had a date, which often happened, the other would be the babysitter. Jackymon usually refers to me as Son Two, a nice little play on words.

To celebrate our eighteenth birthday, we would graduate high school in less than a week, the mothers told us they decided to treat us to a Friday evening at a very nice restaurant and dance club. They dressed as if we were going out on a date. Jackymom and Jacky came in our front door as Jameymom emerged from her bedroom. I looked at them, and then at Jacky. We had the same thought; we have two absolute foxes here, pure walking sex appeal. It was the first time either of us had looked at our moms and saw Woman. It was instant hard on time.

With mascara, blue eye liner, pale rose colored lipstick, Jameymom had on a low cut, mid thigh length, spaghetti strapped light blue sheath with the color almost exactly the same as her eyes. A single strand of pearls bisected her chest calling attention to the beginning of her cleavage, pearl stud earrings, dark stockings and heels completed her ensemble. Jackymom was dressed similarly with her gray sheath matching her eyes. Her gold stud earrings matched a gold choker necklace.

The evening was fantastic. The meal was absolutely delicious and they allowed us couple of cocktails for the occasion. The conversation was stimulating, witty and amusing. Often, as they were laughing, they would lean forward to treat us to down blouse shots of their beautiful breasts. Several times as Jameymom leaned forward, she placed her hand high on my thigh, as for balance, and would give a little squeeze as she removed it. Dancing, changing partners after each dance, Jacky and I tried to hide our perpetual erections. We were certain our mothers knew and knew what their teasing was doing to us. It seemed to amuse them although they never mentioned to us our state of arousal. During my first dance with Jameymon, I tried to maintain a decorous distance between us, but soon her body was pressed against mine. The feel of her breasts against me, the way her thighs touched mine as we moved, only aggravated my erection. Jackymom danced the same way.

Finally though, the night had to come to an end. Jameymom allowed me to drive home. As I held the car door open for her to enter, she sat down facing me. Swinging her legs to get in, she spread them. Her dress rode up giving me a tantalizing glimpse of the tops of her stockings and her panty clad pussy. I almost shot off in my pants. As I glanced up, red faced, she was looking at me with a slight smile. When I started the car she slid next to me, thigh touching thigh, as if she was really my date. She had not pulled her skirt down. I could see bare skin at the top of her stockings. She took my arm pulling it around her neck and on her shoulder so my fingertips were brushing the swell of the top of her breast. Her head was against my neck. She laid her arm on my thigh with her hand holding the inside of my knee. Her elbow pressed the side my throbbing dick. As I drove under street lights I could see down her bodice. My mouth was dry. My brain was spinning. I was so hard it hurt. I do not remember much of the drive home, just the view resulting from the lights.

When I stopped in front of Jackymom's house, Jacky was to come after his truck the next day, I hopped out to open the car door so she and Jacky could exit. As she slid out, her dress rode up like Jameymom's had done. I could not breathe. She hugged me as she stood and gave me an open mouth kiss which curled my hair. We had often kissed, but only mother-son kisses, pecks on the mouth at times, but usually on a cheek or on the forehead. I had never received such a sexually charged kiss. She then whispered in my ear for me to enjoy my birthday. I thought I had been. I was still in a daze after parking the car in the driveway and entering our house.

Jameymom

Jameymom wanted to know if I was enjoying my birthday so far, and, as my answer was affirmative, was I ready for it to end. Saying I was not, she then asked if I wanted another drink. I jokingly replied, three in one night, are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me. Placing her hands on my cheeks, she looked me in the eye and asked softly if I wanted her to do so. I was stunned. My mind reeled. What did she mean? Was she asking me to, to, fuck her, to make love to her? At noon I had never had a sexual thought about her. Tonight, I had a perpetual hard, an erection for almost six straight hours. Looking at her, looking at Jackymom, touching them, holding them, dancing with them, fantasies had been running riot all night.

As I stood there, she stepped into me, driving her tongue into my open mouth. The kiss was definitely not a birthday kiss, not a mother-son kiss. Her hard nipples stabbed into my chest as she inserted a thigh between my legs and rubbed my erection. Her cuntal mound was pressed against my thigh. My arms wrapped around her, squeezing so hard I know she had trouble breathing.

Breaking the kiss and leaning her head back so our eyes locked, she asked if I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I just started babbling. I do not remember exactly what I said and some if it probably did not make sense, but it included: do you know what you are doing to me, you are beautiful, Jameymom, your my mother, I have been hard all night, I love you, why are you teasing me, I want you, what is going on?

Laughing delightedly, then commanding me to follow her, she led me by the hand into her bedroom. She began to slowly remove my clothes. Stopping me from moving twice, once when I was going to help and the other when I tried to touch her, by the time she had me stripped I was shivering as if the temperature was below zero. Kissing me but stopping me from putting my arms around her, she pushed me back until I sat on the bed. I was so hard I was hunched over and leaning forward.

Standing tall, she reached behind her and unzipped her dress. It slipped to the floor as she wiggled. I sucked in my breath with an audible hiss as she posed in her bra, panties, thigh high stockings and heels. Softly she said it looks as if her Baby likes his Jameymom. Oh, god, yes, I whispered. She unclasped her bra and let it drop. She placed her hands on her hips, hooked her thumbs in her panties, and slowly, so slowly, lowered them. A small triangle of fine dark hair appeared, pointing downward to her sex. As her labia became exposed, glistening as if oiled and as hairless as her stomach and thighs, I drank the vision with my eyes. I continued to whisper that she was beautiful, she was gorgeous, she was, she was, perfect. I hesitantly raised my hands, cupping her breasts while letting the nipples dig into my palms. I looked up at her smiling eyes, into the love shining from them.

Leaning forward to kiss me, running her tongue around the inside of my mouth, she crawled onto the bed and tugged me up beside her. I moved a hand down to her pussy, feeling, stroking the lips. She began to instruct me, telling me to slow down and take my time, not to get in a hurry, that we had all night. Easing a finger between the lips, it began swimming in her slickness as it entered her love tunnel. First one, then two fingers were entering and leaving, twisting and turning, as I spread the slickness over her cuntal mound. Her hips began moving, trying to follow and recapture the fingers as they withdrew. I could feel the suction and the grip of the internal muscles as my fingers would leave. As I played with her pussy, touching the little button at the top, she was sighing and moaning that it felt good, sooo gooood.

My dick was so hard it was aching. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around it. As she tugged on it twice, I erupted. Cum shot up her arm, on her side and onto her belly as I was screaming, oh no, oh god, I'm sorry, I didn't want that to happen. Laughing delightedly, she got up to get a wet cloth and said she knew my first time would be quick, too quick, but not that fast. She hushed me, telling me it was ok, that I could now last longer and we could enjoy it more.

Laying back down beside me, she started kissing me again, running a hand over my face, chest and stomach. I had almost completely softened when her fingers wrapped around me again. In three heartbeats I was rock hard. My passion, my desire, my longing was rekindled.

She began trying to pull me on top of her, nibbling my ear lobe, while whispering in me, in me, I want you in me. She rubbed my dick through her cleft, soaking the head with her slipperiness, then into her canal. I began rocking back and forth going deeper and deeper as I lubed. She pulled her legs up, locking her heels behind my back. Her pussy pointed almost straight up allowing me the deepest possible penetration. As soon as I was buried completely in her, I stopped moving. I savored that most wonderful and fantastic of feelings, being sheathed in a pussy. I was in heaven.

She started moving first. Lowering, then raising her hips, she was sliding her pussy down, then back up, on my dick. I started to slowly move in and out, up and down, relishing the sensational effect of the movement on my dick. I felt as if I was wrapped in velvet, the warmth, the suction, the squeezing, a slickness like honey; then her contractions started. Mini climaxes began to ripple through her, her thighs quivering, her stomach undulating, the little orgasms rolling like ocean waves through her. My eyes were closed as her sensations washed through me as well. She mumbled, oh god, my Baby, my Baby, oh god, my Baby, my Baby. I wanted the feelings to never end, the sensations to last forever. I did not think I would ever tire of this in and out, up and down, the stroking into that most sacred of places. Finally I felt a tingling begin building in my balls, my scrotum tightening, my pace began quickening. Knowing I was getting close, she began chanting in my ear, cum for me Baby, cum for me Baby, until I erupted. I buried my self as deep as I could go, jerking with each shot. It pushed her over the edge. She screamed she was cumming. Her arms and legs were like steel bands wrapped around me as she convulsed in a major orgasm.

I went limp. All of my muscles turned to rubber. I lay on her and could not move. I was sucking wind like I had ran a race. I enjoyed the laying on her, breasts to chest, belly to belly, pubic areas still enjoined, her legs alongside and over mine. My eyes were closed. We were face to face with our noses touching; I was breathing her breath. When I opened my eyes hers were smiling into mine. Recuperating a little, I tried to get off of her. She tightened her grip asking me not to move. When I said I am too heavy, she replied I was just right, she liked my weight on her. We lay entwined as our post-orgasmic glow slowly faded.

My brain slowly started working, almost as if I was regaining consciousness. I had just fucked, no, I had just made love to my MOTHER. That is wrong! NO! Something so good, so wonderful, can not be wrong. This is just between us. No one need ever know. Oh God! This is my Birthday Present! Never again? She said we had all night. Only tonight? I do not know if I can live with that. I do not WANT to live with that. I love this person, not just as my mother, but as a woman. This can not be, must not be, a one time thing.

Finally I said to her that she knew I loved her and got a yep response. I then said if she did not know I loved what we just did then she was not as smart as I thought she was and got the same yep. I told her I had two questions and got the simple response of ask.

Why, what brought this on was the first. She told me she and Jackymom had been talking about Jacky's and my upcoming birthday. They decided their eighteenth had been the best of their lives because Jacky and I were the result. They decided to make ours as memorable as theirs had been, no, with a smile, not getting us pregnant, but elevating the love we had for each other to the physical limit between a woman and a man, not just as mother and son. She said she knew I would always remember this night and hoped it would be with enjoyment. My heart sank as I thought, what about other nights? Jackymon and Jacky, a question was in my voice, and got the standard yep.

Now for the second I said and received a flippant ask away. Feeling me stiffen and realizing I was dead serious, she said that she was sorry, that she did not mean to be a smart ass, then wanted to know what was my question. I said the birthday is over tomorrow, what happens then. She took my face in her hands looking into my eyes. She said she could delay answering my question by asking what I wanted, but that she knew that answer. She drew a deep breath and told me that her bed was my bed when I wanted and as long as I wanted to be in it. She went on to say she had not anticipated how much pleasure she would receive, she had just intended to give it, nor how much she would want for it to happen again. I said again, and again, and again. Yes, yes, yes was the response.

I started hardening in her. She said that something must have liked her answer and she was glad she answered correctly. We began the dance of love again. I pushed a leg down alongside, then under, mine. I rolled onto my back and carried her on top me. Telling her I wanted to play with her body, she started riding me, up and down, back and forth, moving her hips in circles as I felt, stroked, caressed, fondled, pinched, and pulled on body parts from her head to her toes. Although different, this second time was as satisfying, as fulfilling as the first had been. She lay on me as I had on her as we talked, of our love, of our happiness, and of the extraordinary satisfaction we shared. I went to sleep with her laying on me.

I woke during the night with her holding my dick. She was gently squeezing and relaxing with a smile on her face while she slept. Her back was to me as she lay on one of my arms. My other hand was gripping a breast. As I moved the hand down to her pussy and began caressing it with my finger tips, she gave a sigh and turning on her back, spread her legs to give me better access. I immediately latched on to a nipple and started sucking on it. She must have cleaned herself up as I slept; I felt no dried residue. Without opening her eyes, she grinned and said if I did not quit what I was doing in an hour and a half she was going to take a belt to her Baby. I mounted her, telling her with me on top of you, you can not get up to get that belt. Good was her reply!


It was almost ten in the morning when I woke again, to the feeling of being licked and sucked on my nipples. As I reached for her she jumped out of bed, saying that we needed to take a quick bath and fix some breakfast as she was starved. I responded that I was hungry but not that hungry, I could wait a while. She pulled me out of bed and into the shower saying that after breakfast she would take me back to bed because she knew a growing boy needs his rest. I was not growing I told her, if she would look she would see I was already grown. That got a beautiful laugh. I snuck up behind and into her after we entered the shower. It was not a real quick bath.

We just lounged around all day Saturday. After stripping for the second time, we stayed naked, so there less time needed for us to begin a new round of our sexual playing. I could not get enough of her; she was as eager as I was. I was touching or holding her almost constantly. She held on to my dick as if it was a bird that would fly away if she let go.

We played on the kitchen table after breakfast. The height of the table was perfect. As I was stroking into her, the angle of my dick rubbed her g-spot. I thought the table was going to collapse from the gyrations as she climaxed almost continuously. I wanted to use my mouth on her as I had done on a couple of girlfriends, but stopping me, she said later.

She sat on my lap with me buried in her while we watched a movie on TV. I think I was in her for over three hours. Not fucking or making love, we were just relishing the feeling of being joined. I did not know my skin surface was so sensitive. Where it contacted her body, it absorbed her essence.

I explored every square inch of that beautiful body, then did it again to make certain I had not missed a spot the first time. Each time I tried to kiss or lick her beautiful pussy she would stop me and side track me into another action. Doggy fashion, standing with her legs and arms wrapped around me and her back against the wall, face to face on our sides on the bed, we tried every position I could think of. We went to sleep early, exhausted, but holding each other, cuddling and enjoying our closeness. Waking on Sunday morning, we made slow languid long lasting love. I tried to draw it out, to make it last as long as possible, but it was still over much, much too quickly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Birthday Celebration

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds