• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Birthday Massage

A Birthday Massage

It is your birthday so I have arranged a special private massage just for you.

I give you a long slow kiss on my way out the door and tell you to enjoy yourself. You blush and give me another kiss and then head to the shower. I am heading downtown to enjoy a few drinks while you are being pampered.

You take an extra long shower, and you shave everything just right. The hot water relaxes you, and by the time you turn the water off, you feel incredible

The doorbell rings, and you hurry to put on a robe and head for the door. When you open the door, standing before you is a very handsome, athletic man with dark hair, and a deep sun tan. He has a gym bag slung over his shoulder, and he is carrying a portable massage table.

You invite him in, and he asks where you would like him to set up. You tell him that the living room will be fine, and you close both the curtains and the pocket doors creating a cozy atmosphere.

After he sets up his table, he slips off his jacket. He is wearing a pair of white work out pants, and a tank top. You take a moment to admire his strong arms with their sculpted biceps.

He tells you to remove your robe, and to lay face down on his table. He covers your lower body with a towel, and asks what type of oil you would like him to use. With your head placed face down in the opening of the table, and your arms stretched down at your sides, he begins to rub the soothing oil into your skin.

His strong hands work your tired muscles, and you let all of your troubles drift away. He tells you how soft your skin is as he presses firmly on your lower back just inches above your bottom. You thank him.

He moves around the table in silence as his hands probe your body. You shiver as he runs both of his hands up your sides, and along the side of your breasts. He is standing at the end of the table where your head is resting, and he is taking long, slow strokes down your back, leaning over you as he does so. You feel his gold chain tickle your back when he reaches the lowest point.

You prop your head up for a moment, and you notice that his loose fitting, white pants have a pointed bulge in the front. You feel your pussy moisten as you stare at his bulging crotch.

You reach your arms out, and your extend them around his buttocks, squeezing it with your hands, and you pull him close to your face. He moans with pleasure as you kiss the hard bulge, and he tells you that you shouldn't do that. He doesn't stop you though, as you open your mouth and wrap it around his hard cock. The silky fabric feels good in your mouth.

As you squeeze his cock in your mouth, you feel his hands travel beneath the towel and run down the crack of your bottom, resting ever so softly upon your very wet pussy.

You moan with approval, and spread your legs invitingly, as his fingers begin to softly press into your wet hole. As he continues to explore your wetness, you pull down his pants and free his beautiful cock. With his cock now in front of your face, you open your mouth, and slowly take him deep inside, feeling the head touch the back of your throat. He begins to slowly thrust himself in and out of your mouth.

He asks you to roll over onto your back, and he moves to stand at your feet. Once you have rolled over, he removes your towel and tosses it on the floor. He spreads your legs apart, and kisses your inner thighs.

Eventually his kisses reach your throbbing wet pussy, and he begins to lick you, sliding his tongue all over your pussy. You let out a yelp, and place a hand on his head holding him firmly against your pussy. His tongue darts all over, and every now and then he slides it as deep as he can into your hole.

You reach the point of orgasm, and you buck your hips wildly as you cum on his face. Your squirting is uncontrollable, and you spray his face and neck with your delicious fluid. Wiping his face with a towel, he asks you to get down from the table, and you do as he asks.

You come to the end of the table, and he asks you to turn around and bend your upper body onto the table. He then stands behind you, and you feel his hard cock pressing into your hot, wet hole.

You moan loudly as he aggressively thrusts into you and then begins to pound in and out of you. It hurts a little, but the feeling of his large, rigid cock invading your soft pussy excites you.

He continues his thrusting until he can no longer hold on, and then he suddenly pulls his cock out of you and he groans a deep groan as you feel his steaming hot cum landing in spurts on your lower back and ass. When he has finished cumming, he slides his cock back into your pussy for a couple of final thrusts. A few more streams of hot fluid shoot from his cock into your steaming pussy.

When he pulls out again, you raise yourself up from the table and turn around. You kiss him on his neck, and then you lower yourself onto your knees and take his softening cock into your mouth tasting his cum mixed with your own juices.

He packs up his gear and leaves you with a final kiss behind your ear.

You head for our bedroom where you lay on your stomach and run the events of the last hour through your head as you send me a text asking me to return home so that you can tell me all about it. As you lay there completely naked you feel his cum cooling on your back. It feels so good.

You hear the front door open, and then footsteps on the stairs.

When I reach the bedroom I see your beautiful body laying naked on our bed. Your round, sexy ass, and the soft white skin of your back make my cock twitch. You look over your shoulder and smile as I begin taking my pants off.

I crawl into bed beside you and I place my right hand on your ass as I kiss you. Your skin is slick from the massage oil, and as I slide my hand from your beautiful ass up your back it runs through a cold pool of what I know is his cum, and I know that you received more than the massage that I had arranged.

You kiss me hard, excited to know that I had just felt his fluid on your back. I ask you to tell me about your birthday present.

You begin to tell me, but then pause.

"Wait, I have an idea," you tell me as you get up from the bed.

You pull open the bottom drawer of your dresser, and after rummaging around, you return to the bed holding a bottle of lube and your strap-on. You adjust the straps and then you open another drawer pulling out a pair of loose fitting pants which you pull on over top of the dildo strapped to your body.

"I will show you as I tell you," I hear you say as you ask me to lay across the width of our bed.

You place a towel over my buttocks, and you stand at the side of the bed where my head lay.

You place another towel beside me, and you open a bottle of massage oil, returning it to a warm cup of water you had place on the nightstand. Rubbing your hands together to warm up the oil, you begin to recount the massage you had been given.

Slowly but firmly, you run your hands up and down my back. Each time you slide your hands all the way down to my lower back, I feel the hard dildo rest on the back of my head. You tell me how as he was massaging you, you could feel his hard cock pressing against you. You tell me how wet that made you. You tell me that you had wished I was there to watch as he probed your body with his hands while his hard cock formed a large bulge in the front of his pants. You tell me how you could no longer resist and you had to wrap your mouth around his cock through the fabric of his pants.

You begin working on my upper back, and I raise my head slightly and I see the tent formed in your own pants. I open my mouth, and wrap it around the head of the dildo. The texture of your pants on my tongue is intoxicating. The head of the dildo fills my mouth, and you press forward, moaning as you do so.

"You shouldn't do that," you say to me with a wink as he had said to you.

Like him, you don't stop me. Instead you remove the towel, place some lubricant on your fingers, and you run your fingers down the crack of my ass, your index finger finding my anus and slowly sliding inside.

I moan as your finger presses into my ass. I moan more loudly when you insert a second finger. As you do this, I pull down your pants, and your strap-on dildo is in front of my face. I take hold of the shaft with one hand and guide it into my open mouth. You moan with delight as I take the full length into my mouth. Your fingers press deeper into me, and I moan loudly with the artificial cock in my mouth.

You begin thrusting with your hips, and the dildo slides in and out of my mouth, pressing the opening of my throat with each thrust, and with each thrust you press your fingers deep into my ass. Occasionally I gag when you thrust deep into my mouth, and I imagine your sweet mouth wrapped around the stranger's cock.

You pull back, and ask me to roll over. I do as you ask, and you get between my legs and start licking my balls as you tell me how he licked your soaking wet pussy. I moan as you take my cock in your mouth and I imagine his tongue on your beautiful wetness.

I put a hand on your head and press you down. You take all of my cock into my mouth, and I begin to gently thrust with my hips. You suddenly stop, and say "Oh, not yet honey. We're not done yet."

You roll a condom onto your silicone cock, and you ask me to stand at the end of the bed. You tell me to bend over as you squirt a large amount of lubricant onto your condom-covered dildo. I await in anticipation as you begin sliding the cock along the crack of my ass.

I then feel an enormous amount of pressure as the head of the dildo begins pressing into my tight ass. I scream with delight as the head breaks through, and you moan with approval as you place both of your hands on my hips and you start pushing deeper into me.

My ass burns, but the pain quickly subsides as you begin a slow, controlled motion, sliding in and out of me. You tell me how he took you from behind, sliding his rock hard cock in and out of your soaked pussy.

Your pace quickens, and for a moment the pain returns as you aggressively fuck my tight hole. My groans become louder, and you tell me you love me as you force yourself deep into me. You reach around and begin stroking my hard cock with a lube-slicked hand.

I don't last long, and you can tell I am ready to explode. You continue stroking me as you pull your strap-on out of me. I grunt loudly at that blissful moment when the head of the cock slips out of me, and my ass is no longer being stretched. With that loud grunt I begin cumming harder than I have ever cum before.

You remove the condom from your dildo as you stroke my throbbing cock. Cupping your hand you allow my streams of cum to land on your hand. Your hand disappears, and I feel drips on my back as you let the warm, sticky white fluid fall just above my ass. I then feel your silicone cock sliding around in the thick fluid on my back.

I stand up as you step back. I turn, and kiss you while my hand reaches down and wraps around your beautiful artificial cock. I can feel my cum covering it. You reach behind my back and run your fingers through the cum which is starting to slide down toward my ass. You scoop up a glob with your finger and you transfer it to the head of your dildo as you push me down so that I am kneeling in front of you with your cum covered strap-on in front of me.

I open my mouth and begin licking the head, tasting my cum, and imagining you on your knees licking the combined fluids of he and you from his cock. With two hands you push my head downward forcing me to take the full length into my mouth. I can taste cum all the way down to the base of the shaft.

I stand up and you kiss me as you begin removing your strap-on.

We fall into bed together, kissing deeply. My hand finds its way to your pussy which is dripping wet.

"Well now, what are we going to do about this?" I say to you with a wink.

I kiss my way down to your pussy and as I begin licking your neglected pussy I can still taste him there.

"Happy birthday baby," I say.

"Oh thank you honey, my birthday present was fabulous, but showing you what happened was even better," you reply as I drive my tongue deep into you causing you to moan with delight.

Happy birthday indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Birthday Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds