A Birthday Present For Heather

“Heather, it’s now time to move to the bed.” I commanded her.

She slipped on to the bed and moved to the middle. I walked over to her and gently grabbed her right arm and raised it above her head. I slipped the rope over her wrist and tightened up the knot, one down and three more to go. I did the same with her other arm and her legs. Heather squirmed with an eagerness for what was coming next. I tried the knots one more time and then I got the blindfold off of the table.

“Oh, what’s this Stan? You don’t want to look at me now.” She kidded with me.

“No, this is just something to help stimulate you.” I replied, as I made sure it was on and on tight enough!

“Now I want you to just lay there and relax baby. Enjoy your birthday present!” I said. I moved over to her and started to lightly caress her whole body with light scented oil. I massaged the oil all over her small breasts first. I gently squeezed and pinched her nipple then I moved to the other one and did the same there. My hands traveled down her belly and I used my fingers to make circles with the oil on her tight stomach. Heather started to moan softly.

“I don’t know how long I can last like this Stan. With being tied up and can’t please you.” She said.

“Oh baby, don’t worry about me, remember it’s your night.” I commented back to her.

I moved back and forth between her stomach and her breasts Heather started to squirm on the bed as best as she could. I knew she wasn’t going anyplace because the ropes held her securely. I lowered my hands now to the top of her pussy mound. I brushed my fingers over her clit and pinched lightly. Then I slipped a finger down her slit. My finger was coated with her juices and I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy as I leaned forward and gentle nibbled on her belly.

“If you keep that up Stan I’ll cum before you know it.” Heather moaned out.

I worked a bit longer then I got up and told Heather that I’d be right back. I headed down stairs and went to the front door. I knew Heather couldn’t hear me open it up but Bill was right on schedule. He was just heading up the driveway.

“Well Bill, you all set to have a good time?” I asked him.

“You bet I am. I want to thank you for the invite!” He said.

“No, thank you Bill. I know we all will have a great time.” I said as I closed the door.

I had Bill get undressed in the spare bedroom while I waited for him. When his underwear hit the floor my mouth opened wide. This young man was really hung. His cock had to be two inches longer than mine and slightly thicker. I was envious but I knew I wanted to watch his cock slip between Heather’s pussy lips. We made our way down the hall to the master bedroom. The carpet muffled any noise we made so we came in to the room unannounced. By my plan Bill would get involved until I had Heather really going so I motioned for him to sit down next to the bed.

“How are you doing baby?” I asked as she turned her head in my direction and it startled me at first because I thought she could see, but I soon realized she couldn’t see anything or she would have said something about Bill sitting there naked.

“Were did you go Stan? I’ve been waiting her for along time.” She whimpered.

“I was only gone for a minute or two. I told you the blindfold would heighten your senses.” I said as I dropped my clothes next to the bed. I crawled up the bed and laid along side of her. I moved my hands up and down her body once more. She squirmed again underneath my touch. I moved up and planted a wet kiss on her lips. Our tongues seemed to twist together and she tried but failed to get up. The knots held her down tight.

“Remember a couple of weeks ago I asked if you would like to have another man make love to you, well I think I solved the problem baby.” I said as I reached over and took the dildo off of the nightstand. I moved it up to her lips and I slip my leg over hers to let her know that it wasn’t my dick.

“Ohhh, Stan! How did you know that I always wanted to try one of these things?” She exclaimed.

I slid the dildo over her lips and down to her breasts. I ran it around both of them and then headed for her belly. It slid easily on her skin because of the oil and I moved over to the top of her clit. I gently pushed it in circles around her clit hood and Heather squirmed her butt about and moaned out loud. When I moved the dildo downwards to her waiting pussy she almost flipped out. I watched as the head split her lips apart and I pushed in gently. What an incredible sight to see.

“Oh, Stan. God that feels sooooo gooood!” She said. “Please don’t stop honey.” She moaned.

I motioned for Bill to come over to the side of the bed. I turned around and saw his hard cock pocking straight out. I knew if Heather felt his cock she would definitely know that someone else was in the room and she might flip. I had him just standing by until I wanted him to move on in. I moved myself around now and had my legs up by her head and we were in the classic sixty-nine position except I was off to the side. I was still working the dildo around her pussy and up over her clit when I motioned for Bill to take over the dildo. He moved on to the bed without Heather even noticing him being there. He picked up the dildo from my hand and he picked up where I had left off; being careful not to touch her with any other part of his body yet.

Heather continued to moan out and she really started to squirm under Bill’s working of her pussy. My cock was straining for some relief now and I figures I would move up a little higher. I positioned myself as if I was still working on her pussy but now my cock was only inches from her mouth.

“Oh Heather, what would you do if that cock at your pussy was another man?” I asked.

I didn’t give her much of a chance to respond because I placed my cock at her mouth. Her lips parted and she sucked me in.

“Would you suck my cock while he slipped his cock deep in your pussy like this?” I asked as Bill pushed the dildo in deep. “Or would you suck his big dick while I fucked you baby?”

Heather responded by moaning out loudly. Bill now picked up the pace of thrusting the dildo inside of her. When he slipped it out and moved it to her clit Heather clamped down on my cock fairly hard and she kind of grunted.

“Oh baby, you want more of his cock? Are thinking that Bill is fucking your wet pussy?” I asked her. Heathers head kind of shook yes. “Okay baby, I’m going to place my hard cock in your pussy while Bill lets you suck his cock. Would you like that?”

I got up and moved myself around until I was between Heather’s legs. My hard cock was pointed directly at Heather’s open pussy hole and I eased myself in.

“Ohhhh fuck me Stan. Fuck me deeper!” Heather said. “Let me suck Bill’s cock now Stan. Please?” She whimpered out.

Bill had moved up and took my place above Heather’s face. Her mouth moved as if she was trying to find the dildo, little did she know that she was going to get the real thing now. I started to stroke my cock in and out of her hot pulsing pussy. I reached a hand out and pinched her clit and she started to thrash her head from side to side.

“Oh Stan, Please let me suck Bill’s cock now before I cum.” She said in a pleading voice.

It took Bill a bit of acrobatics to position himself just right but I reached up and helped him. He was facing me and his cock was now almost touching her lips. I steadied Bill as he waited for my go.

“Heather are you sure you want Bill to stick his cock in your mouth baby? You know it’s a lot bigger than mine.” I said.

“Yessss, let meeee suck hissss cock. Please don’t tease me anymore!” She almost yelled out.

That gave me a clear sign that now was the time. I looked at Bill and nodded my head. He lowered his cock just slightly and touched Heathers waiting lips. Her mouth sprang open and she raised her head off of the bed forcing herself on to his cock. The sight of Bill’s cock entering Heather’s mouth just about sent me over the top. I had to stop moving inside of her so that I wouldn’t cum to quickly.

“Do you like sucking Bill’s hard cock honey?” I asked as I watched Bill now working his cock in and out of her mouth.

Heather shook her head yes and sucked even harder. I could feel Heather’s pussy really start to throb and then I knew from history that she was about ready to cum. That was when I looked at Bill and pointed to her pussy mound and licked my lips. Bill got the message and lowered his mouth now to her clit. I don’t know what was going on in her mind but her body was freaking out. Heather’s pussy muscles grabbed and pulled at my cock as she started to cum.

“Ahhhhhhhhh, uggggggggg, ahhhhhh.” She moaned out as wave after wave hit her.

Heather’s body shook and reacted to Bill’s cock and mouth and my cock like she had never had fucked and sucked before. I could tell from Bill’s motion that he must not be far off. I pulled my cock out of Heather because I knew if I were still inside of her I would explode without moving. I looked at Bill ass moving up and down fucking my wife’s mouth, and then all of a sudden he froze. His ass cheeks tightened up and all of his muscles seemed to lock.

Bill couldn’t help it but he moaned out, “Ahhhh suck myyyy cock babyyyyyy! I’m gonna explode in your mouth!” His ass cheeks released and tightened up again.

I knew his first load hit it’s mark. He repeated this a couple more times before he pushed forward one final time. I could see that Heather was still sucking his cock. I couldn’t believe she was sucking him dry. What was she thinking?

“I guess the cats out of the bag.” I thought, as I drove my cock in to her pussy. It wasn’t but a few strokes and my rocket shot it’s first load.

“Oh Heather, baby I’mmmm cummmmmmming!” I hollered out.

Then something happened that I had only had dreamt about. Bill lowered his mouth towards my wife’s pussy but he didn’t stop there. I slipped my cock out some and he grabbed it and pulled it out the rest of the way. When Bill’s lips slipped over my cock head I saw stars and pumped even harder now. Bill’s hand squeezed my nut sack and milked my rod as he took me in deeper.

“Oh, fuck yesssss. Suuuuck myyyy cock. Ohhhhhh, aghhhhhhh!” I blurted out as I shot my next load into Bill’s sucking mouth. I grabbed the back of his head and forced him down harder as the next load erupted. I couldn’t remember the last time that I had cum so much or so hard. It seemed like my cock wouldn’t stop squirting its warm ooze in to Bill’s mouth.

“Oh Bill, suck his cock. Suck all of his cum out and then you can fuck me!” Heather exclaimed. I couldn’t hold back and I shot my last load down his throat. Bill continued to suck me dry and when I finally went soft he slipped his mouth off and then both Bill and Heather spoke up at the same time.

“Gotcha didn’t we!” They said.

I would have loved to seen the look on my face when they spoke those words. My mouth just about hit my chest as I heard Heather and Bill start to laugh. “What in the hell is going on?” I thought.

Bill moved around and laid next to Heather and he was still laughing. I moved off of Heather and laid next to her on the other side.

“Well are you going to untie me and remove this damn blindfold Stan?” heather asked.

“I guess I’d better. Who knows what else you have up your sleeve.” I said mockingly.

I untied one hand and leg and Bill did the other set. Then Heather turned herself towards me. She reached out and touched my face.

“Stan, I hope I didn’t ruin your birthday gift to me?” she asked.

“Stan you see, Bill accidentally let it slip out at the restaurant what your plans were for tonight.” She said. “I guess I had made up my mind the night you really pressed me for an answer and figured I would go along with whatever you wanted to do, as long as I didn’t get hurt. So when Bill started coming on to me I figured something was up so I confronted him on it. Sure enough, Bill gave you up! Please don’t be mad honey, we’ll make it up to you!”

What could I say at this point? Here I was, laying in bed next to my beautiful wife and a new lover was on her other side. This had only been a fantasy but it now was truly a reality! God this was great.

“Well what do we do now Heather? What do you want to do next?” I enquired of her.

She cuddled up closer to me and I could feel the heat coming from her body. Her lips met mine and we kissed passionately. I could feel the bed move slightly and then I felt Bill move closer in behind Heather. I opened my eyes and glanced over at Bill, who now was slowly stroking his cock between my wife’s ass cheeks. Heather pushed her ass back towards him and moaned softly. I figured I would play out the fantasy I explained to Heather a few weeks back and I moved lower running my tongue over her pointed nipples. I slipped a hand between her legs and felt her throbbing pussy, which was getting wetter by the moment. I reached a little lower and all of a sudden I had touched Bill’s hard cock. The head rested right at Heather’s ass hole and it felt weird touching another mans cock.

I figured what the hell and slipped my fingers around the shaft. Bill instinctively fucked my hand. His strokes were slow and methodical. Heather reached down and pushed my head lower towards her mound. I was obedient and lowered my head to her pulsing clit.

“Yes baby, suck my clit.” She said. “I want Bill to take me now. Is that okay with you honey?”

“Is it ever Heather? This is like a dream come true!” I stated.

My lips wandered down and soon they were touching the top of her pussy lips; right in between them at the starting point of her slit. I licked her like there wasn’t going to be a tomorrow! Bill raised Heather’s leg to accommodate my head and his cock. I stopped my tongue movement long enough to watch as Bill’s cock head parted my baby’s pussy lips.

Heather moaned out loud and actually spread her legs even further apart. Bill pushed in a bit then he moved back out then he pushed back in a little bit further. In a matter of a few more strokes I watched as his whole cock filled my wife’s pussy up. What an incredible sight it was, Bill’s cock was now coated with Heather’s pussy juices as well as cum.

Heather forced her ass back to meet every thrust of Bill’s hard member. I was only inches away from her pussy lips and his cock now, and I could smell the sweet aroma of our sex coming off of them. I stuck my tongue out where Heather’s pussy lips and Bill’s cock met. When he slid out I could feel his cock slide on my tongue. “So this is what it’s like to taste a cock!” I thought.

Bill pulled out until just his cock head was still inside of her; then he paused a moment. I took this as my cue to run my tongue up and down his cock’s length. Man it was great! His cock was so hard yet it had a unique softness about it. When I reached his ball sack I sucked one of them in my mouth and rolled my tongue about. It was really strange because like my wife, Bill had shaved his cock and balls as well. Everything was as smooth as a babies butt and it was really great not having to pick hair from your mouth.

Another new sensation was the wetness and taste of cum and pussy juices coating his cock and balls. My wife had become so wet that juices flowed from her pussy coating everything.

I reached out and grabbed Bill’s cock and I wrapped my hand around it’s length so my hand was being pressed between his cock base and Heather’s pussy mound. Bill continued to push in and out; picking up his tempo with each stroke. Heather’s hand slid down over her breasts until it reached her clit hood. I glanced up and saw her start to slip her clit between her fingers and then she would squeeze it. I figured it wouldn’t be long for her and I was correct.

“Ohhhhh you guys! Don’t stop! I’mmmmm startingggg to cuuuuummmmm!” She moaned. Heather’s hand had now completely covered the top of her pussy mound and I could no longer see her clit. The palm of her hand was really pressing in and moving in circles now. “Oh Stan suuuuuck my pussyyyyyy! Billlll, fuuuuuuck meeeee harder!”

Heather’s body started to shake and convulse. He belly tightened up and released almost involuntarily. I released Bill’s cock and he really banged away at her pussy, making a slapping noise with each thrust. Heather’s body tightened up once more and she collapsed on to the bed. Her hand was still covering up her pussy mound as Bill pounded away. I reached down and grabbed my own hard cock now. I started to stroke it like a mad man until Bill hollered out.

“Shit Heather, your pussy is tight! I’mmmm starting to cuuuuuum.” Bill blurted out. I reached my other hand up to his belly and slid it down to the base of his cock. On an outstroke I grabbed his cock and I could feel the swelling start. His first explosive blast penetrated deep inside of Heather, then another one followed. I knew I wanted a taste of his cock so on the next outstroke I pulled him out all the way and wrapped my mouth over his cock head. It was definitely different! Especially when he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth.

All I could think about was his cum flooding my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as I could but what I didn’t get down ran out of the corners of my mouth! I released my own cock and started to use both hands on Bill. One hand was on his cock and the other was massaging his puckered asshole. When I slipped a finger in Bill’s ass he went wild. He made one final plunge into my mouth and I could tell he was just about done. I continued to suck him until I was sure that he was dry. Bill’s body went limp as well as his cock and he just laid back.

“Hey you two? What about me?” I asked in a pleading voice. My cock was ready to explode! I rolled over on to my back as Heather and Bill focused their attention on my cock. Bill eased his hand up under my ass and started to play with my opening and Heather just slipped her mouth all the way down my shaft. She had never sucked my cock like this before. When Bill pushed his finger in my asshole that’s all I could take. I let out a holler and my cock exploded!

“Oh fuuuuck meeeee! Oh fuuuuuck and suuuuck meeeee!” I blurted out as I started to cum. I shot one load in Heathers mouth then another one. The next one blasted her in the face as she was trying to give my cock to Bill. His mouth slipped over my cock just in time for my final shot. My balls were on fire and I flooded his mouth with cum. Bill sucked and sucked until I thought I was going to die. When he released his mouth from my cock we all looked at each other. We knew we were spent but the night was still so young.

“Honey, thank you for the best and I mean the best birthday present of all!” Heather said as we all cuddled together and drifted off for a nap.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 212 milliseconds