A Birthday Present for Mother Ch. 02

"But it is possible?" she asked and when I nodded yes she grinned broadly and launched herself into my arms. "I want you to take me to bed and pump your seed into me so I can pretend we're making a healthy baby." she said.

She extracted herself and literally dragged me into the hotel. I'm sure the poor girl behind the desk thought we were insane as my mother dragged me up to the check in desk and demanded the best room they had. Upon being told the only room available was the honeymoon suite Mom crowed in laughter and replied it was exactly what she wanted.

"My man just told me he would give me a baby!" she gushed. "I'm going to fuck him until he can't fuck anymore and then I'm going to fuck him again." She filled out the registration form, gave the girl her credit card, and pulled my head down for a serious make-out kiss.

My hands were on her ass helping her rub against my erection when the receptionist coughed discretely. "Your card has been accepted and the honeymoon suite is yours for as long as you want."

She grinned and added "The Hotel management frowns upon sex in the lobby but speaking for myself I think it's great when an attractive couple can't keep their hands off each other. Have a wonderful night."

"Oh, honey, we will." mother replied. "C'mon lover, I want to soak the sheets." She started to drag me towards the elevator while at the same time the receptionist was trying to give us our room card and, somehow, I managed to snag the card from her hand as mom literally pulled me towards the elevator. I shrugged my shoulders at her, she smiled, and mom said "Fuck I can't wait to have your dick in my pussy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds