A Birthday Surprise

Sharon felt their combined juices running down her legs, and she pulled free from the lance impaling her. From the sounds in the kitchen, Bobby and Donna had come a few moments after the Sarge. Before getting up, Sarge pulled Sharon down and gave her a gentle kiss.

As Bobby walked into the living room, he gave the Sarge a mischievous look and the Sarge nodded without a word. Both men walked over to where Kathy was still sitting in her chair with her hands bound in her lap.

"Since your friends took you off the hook today, it's only right that you clean us up." said Bobby. As Kathy sat back wide eyed in her chair, the Sarge slapped his semi erect cock against her mouth.

When she started to protest, he plunged it roughly into her mouth. Kathy was trying to lick the juices off his member without gagging. A minute later, he pulled out, and she felt her head being turned to the other side.

Trying to get her breath, she was quickly greeted by the young cop's long dick in her mouth. While stunned by the treatment, she found that the combined taste of her friends' juices and strange cocks was not all unpleasant. After cleaning him thoroughly, he stepped back and thanked her with a kiss.

All three women watched as the two cops quickly dressed and prepared to leave. They were given stern warnings about the consequences, should they report any of the afternoon's activities.

As the cops walked out to their cruiser, Sharon's eyes looked up at the small snub-nosed 38 still lying on the beam. Pulling a chair over, she stood on the chair and stretched upward, retrieving the heavy little gun.

"Sharon, what are you going to do!?" asked Kathy.

"Be quiet, I've got a little surprise for that big sonofabitch," she answered. Her friends pleaded with her as she walked out the cabin door, naked with the gun at her side.

The two cops were laughing and turned around quickly when their eyes caught movement. "Hey, you dirty bastard,---looks like you forgot something."

Both policemen didn't make a move as the longhaired nude women walked towards them with the revolver leveled at Sarge's midsection. As she approached him, a smile spread over his large face.

"Careful honey, I wouldn't want to ruin a perfect afternoon. I hope we weren't too rough on your other friend, Kathy." said the Sarge, matter-of-factly.

Sharon lowered the gun and smiled, "Are you kidding, she almost came herself, just watching us today. She wasn't expecting to participate, and that little clean-up you had her do was great. Next time, we'll be lucky if she doesn't push us aside and rape you both silly." added Sharon.

She gave Sarge his gun and a final kiss goodbye. "I'll see you both for dinner tonight after your shift. Donna and I are going to make you a special meal."

The Sarge and Bobby got into their cruiser and drove back to the main road. They were really looking forward to couple of juicy steaks and maybe round two for dessert.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 409 milliseconds