• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Birthday Surprise

A Birthday Surprise

123

It was my wife's 35th birthday and things hadn't been going too well between us recently. There were problems at work or problems with money, either way the stress was getting to us. And there were problems in bed. Not that I couldn't get it up or anything of that nature, it was more of the 'I'm tired', or 'not tonight' type variety. Basically, things were getting old and stale. We'd been married almost ten years and it just wasn't happening enough, if you know what I mean. Actually, it wasn't happening at all, not for two months.

But tonight was my wife's birthday and I was taking her and her best friend Susan out for dinner and dancing. I was secretly hoping that my wife would get drunk enough and be willing to fuck. The last time had been over two months ago and I'd practically raped her just to get my dick wet.

Both girls were dressed to the nines in sheer low cut dresses. Both drank a lot and danced and our conversation got more and more sexual. Susan was complaining that her husband Dan hadn't been paying much attention to her lately and I was telling her that he must be stupid. Susan was a beautiful woman and any man would be lucky to get her into bed.

"I wish Danny thought that way," she complained. "Lately he's been distant, like he's thinking of somebody else."

"That's ridiculous," Stacy said and I chimed in. "It was probably just one of those things, you know, every marriage goes through it highs and lows. It's normal and I'm sure it'll pass." I looked at Stacy suggestively, but she didn't seem to be getting the hint.

"Still, I can't help feeling that maybe he's having an affair."

"Don't be silly, Susan," Stacy said. "Frank's right. Men are funny sometimes they don't want any sex and sometimes that's all they want. Frankie here, well lets just say that I keep catching him masturbating. He's sick. Always yanking on his dick and he's into all that smut on the internet. I catch him all the time."

I turned beet red. Damn! Did she have to turn things around so I looked bad? Besides if she'd just fuck me once in a while I wouldn't need the net. I glanced up at Susan and she was looking at me funny and laughing. She blew me a kiss and I finished my drink in silence while the girls talked about men.

I ordered another drink for all of us and sipped mine while the girls got drunk. About the time the girls started arguing about who had better tits, I thought I'd better be getting them home. If I let them stay any longer I was afraid that Stacy would pass out on me and I'd miss another golden opportunity.

The girls argued that they didn't want to go, but they finished their drinks and stood up. I had to put my arms around both of them and practically carry them both to the car. It was easier, so I just slid them both into the back seat.

When this night had started I'd been hoping that I might be able to talk Stacy into a threesome. I knew that Susan was married, but she might be up for it, you never know. I never noticed the three guys that followed us out of the bar or the fact that they got into a truck and followed us out of the parking lot.

As we were driving I turned and looked into the back seat. The girls were leaning up against each other holding hands. Their heads were thrown back and they looked trashed. Thinking I was smart I said, "I really couldn't tell which of you has better tits. I'd have to see them both."

"You're such a pervert, Frank," said Stacy, but her words were slurred and I doubted she'd remember what I'd said. Susan giggled and there went my visions of a possible threesome. Oh well, some guys never get lucky.

We drove back to our house and by the time I pulled into the driveway I could hear the girls snoring in the back seat. I never noticed the dark truck that pulled up a few houses back. I just pulled into the garage and shut the door.

Getting the girls into bed wasn't easy. They were both practically passed out and I had to carry each. Stacy was closest to the door so I lifted her up and carried her back to our bedroom and set her on the bed. I tried to get her undressed but she just slapped my hands away. "Come on honey," I said. "You're so beautiful, I just want to be with you."

"Go away," she responded and then she was fast asleep. I stood there by the side of the bed looking like an asshole for a few minutes and then went back to the garage to get Susan.

Susan was able to stand a little at least and she leaned on me all the way to the guest bedroom. I laid her gently on the bed and she mumbled something and then she was asleep too. The moonlight coming through the bedroom window softly illuminated her and right then I thought she was the prettiest woman I'd ever seen, besides Stacy.

She was lying there breathing deeply and I was just standing over her. I really wanted to see her tits. Her dress suggested that she had a great rack, but I'd never really seen them. What could it hurt, I thought. Carefully, so I wouldn't wake her I slowly put my hand out until it was directly over one of her breasts. I was so excited I started shaking, maybe it was the adrenalin or maybe I was just scared of what I would say if Susan woke up. She was Stacy's best friend. But I just had to see.

I was so horny and I just wanted a peek. I slowly lowered my hand until I was touching the thin strap that wound around her shoulder. She didn't stir. I carefully lifted the strap off of her shoulder. Nothing. She hadn't woken up. I held my breath I was so excited. I reached back down and carefully pulled the top of her dress down. I was rewarded with the sight of a tanned and full breast. It was gorgeous! I wanted to bend down and lick it, suck the nipple that even now was getting hard into my mouth.

Susan stirred and I quickly pulled my hand away. I was afraid that she might wake up and see me standing over her so I slowly left the room, but not without gazing on that perfect breast one last time. "Nighty night," I called softly over my shoulder and then I left the room.

Now what was I going to do? There were two beautiful women passed out in two of the beds in my home and I wasn't going to get to fuck either one of them. Somebody other than me must get all the luck, because my luck sucked!

Rejected and dejected I slowly made my way to the back of my house where I keep my office. At least my computer was there and the lovelies on the net. I might not get to fuck anything tonight, but at least I'd get to cum. The only good thing about Stacy being passed out in our bedroom was that she wasn't likely to burst in on me just as I was getting ready to cum.

I booted up my computer and logged onto my favorite picture trading site. Why couldn't I have a wife like one of these guys who's wives let them post their pictures on the site? Stacy wouldn't even let me near her with a camera.

I started browsing through the pages, looking for some slutty momma to end my night with. It didn't take long before I was hard. I unzipped my pants and hung them over the chair. Stacy had caught me with white stains on my pants before and she knew immediately what it was. I didn't want another lecture on how perverted I was, so I was careful. I started stroking myself, painting fantasies in my mind about the sluts on my screen. Oh how I wished Stacy was like that...

I was really getting into it when I heard a crash from the other room. Without thinking I stood up and ran into the living room in my boxer shorts. Maybe it was Susan. Maybe she was thirsty and went to get a drink and she'd see me in my shorts and I'd finally get to fuck something other than my hand.

I skidded to a stop when I saw three guys wearing ski masks come through my front door. They had kicked it open and that was the noise that drew me out of my office. They were each carrying guns and the first guy, the biggest of the lot pointed his gun at me and held a finger to his mouth. His intention was unmistakable. I didn't say a word.

The big guy motioned me back into the living room where one of the other guys pulled out a roll of duct tape and taped my wrists and ankles to the arms and legs of one of our dining room chairs. Then he slapped a piece across my mouth and I couldn't say anything even if I wanted.

The skinny guy that taped me to the chair stayed in the room with me and kept a gun pointed at my head. Really, what was I going to do? I tried moving my hands and legs, but they were secured. I couldn't move.

The other guys split up and went into different areas of the house. Within moments I heard two different screams and then the girls were dragged out and thrown on the sofa in front of me. The big guy told the girls to shut up and no one would get hurt, but they weren't really listening. They were hysterical.

Susan had backed into a corner of the sofa and was freely crying, while Stacy looked more dazed and confused than anything. She kept muttering, 'don't hurt us, don't hurt us', over and over again.

The skinny guy that had been holding a gun on me moved over and switched to covering the girls. I guess I didn't look like much of a threat. The others moved off and started searching the house. One of them went into my office and called back, "the dudes got some good porn here!" and started laughing. "What the fuck type of asshole has two beautiful girls in his house and goes back here to jerk off!"

I was sure I was blushing. I turned away from the girls who were both looking over at me. I couldn't stand to see them staring at me, I could already hear Stacy calling me a pervert, even though she hadn't said a thing.

The big guy came out of my office and he was laughing so hard that he couldn't hold his gun straight. "You really are worthless," he said to me. "Look at these hotties," he waved his gun over towards the girls, "and all you can do is jerk off to some slut on the net? Damn, you're a loser."

The skinny guy was laughing too and now I was sure that the girls were giggling about me. I strained against the tape that bound my wrists, but I couldn't budge. It was no use.

"Skinny, go help Sam in their bedroom. Maybe their's something there worth while." The skinny guy dropped his gun and left the room. "Now you ladies, give me your rings."

Stacy pulled hers off and handed it over, but Susan pulled away to protest. "Bitch, give me your fucking rings...I have the fucking gun!" Susan started crying again, but she did as he said and pulled off her wedding ring.

"You son of a bitch," she said as she handed it over.

"Be glad that's all I'm telling you to take off, slut." That shut Susan up. I guess until then she hadn't thought about the real possibility that she could be raped right now. I guess neither of them had. They both slunk back into the couch and I think even Stacy shed a tear.

I could hear the other two guys going through our things, dumping our drawers and swearing. I don't know if they thought we'd have a lot of money, but we don't. Like most couples we manage to spend just about everything we bring in and although we both make good salaries we just get by.

The skinny guy came back out shaking his head. "Man, they don't have shit. Some jewelry, a couple bucks, but not much."

"Where the fuck do you people hide your money?" the big guy asked. He was waving his gun around and I was beginning to get worried that someone was going to get shot. "Answer me, where the fuck is your money?"

Neither of the girls said anything. They were both cowering on the sofa. Susan couldn't even look at them, but Stacy was looking. She didn't pull her eyes off of the big guy with the gun, even when I started wagging my head in a desperate attempt to get her to look my way. But she didn't even look away for a moment.

"Found something!" said the guy from our bedroom and I noticed a look of fear cross Stacy's face. It was just for a moment, but I know what I saw. What was she hiding? Money? If it was money why hadn't she told me? What was it?

The big guy darted into our bedroom and came out carrying a small metal box. It was Stacy's Treasure Chest. It's where she kept all her old love letters from high school and pictures of old boyfriends. At least that's what she told me; I'd never looked in it. I respected her privacy, but even if I hadn't, Stacy had locked it with a sturdy Masterlock.

He set the box down on the coffee table in front of the girls. "Open it."

Stacy's face went white; she shook her head 'no'. "It's just old love letters."

The second man gestured with his gun, "Open it up, Ray. There might be some money in it." In the background I could hear the third guy tossing the drawers in our bedroom.

The big guy, the one the skinny one had called Ray didn't even hesitate. He reached back and savagely backhanded my wife across the face. I struggled against the tape, but I couldn't budge. "Open it now, bitch or I'll bust it open!"

"The key is in my purse," she stammered and even from where I was sitting I could see the welt starting to rise on her cheek.

"Please don't hurt us," Susan cried. She was getting hysterical, bouncing up and down on the sofa cushion and digging her nails into the palms of her hands.

"Shut up, cunt!" Ray snarled, "or I'll give you something to cry about!" That shut Susan up, but I could still hear her whimpering. If only I could get out of this chair, but really what could I do even then? There were three armed men in my house, even if I were able to escape somehow, they'd shoot me before I got two feet towards the girls. I was helpless and scared. If only I could rescue them somehow. Hopefully they'd find their money and leave, but things were about to get much worse.

The skinny guy came back from the kitchen with both womens purses and dumped them out on the coffee table. Out came a mound of stuff from tampons to napkins, little pieces of paper with numbers scratched into them as well as their wallets and both sets of keys.

Ray reached down and grabbed the keys and quickly sorted through them until he found the key he wanted. It dawned on me then that it was a little strange that Stacy kept the key to her box with her car keys. Didn't she trust me at all not to look into the box? So I was a little more than curious when Ray opened up the box and whistled. "You are a little slut, aren't you?"

When I glanced over towards Stacy I couldn't tell if she was blushing or if the mark from the slap had deepened.

Ray started to pull the largest selection of sex toys out of the box that I'd ever seen. There were vibrators and creams, dildos, two sets of handcuffs, lotions, paddles, a coiled up whip, several lengths of rope, and several other things that I didn't immediately recognize. He also pulled out three video tapes and a large zip-locked bag of what looked like Polaroid pictures. There were no love letters that I could see.

Ray opened up the bag, pulled out a couple of pictures and whistled. "Hey Sam, come out here, you gotta see this!" He handed a couple of pictures to the skinny guy and tossed the bag to Sam when he came into the room. "Check those out," Ray said. "We gotta little freak on our hands."

Sam tore into the bag and even through the ski mask he wore I could tell he was grinning. "Man, she's a little slut!"

Now I could tell that Stacy was blushing. As Ray picked up one of the video tapes she started crying and begging him, "please don't play that! Give it back, I'll do anything you want. Take our money, but don't hurt us and please, please give that back!" She started to jerk forward to take the tape but Ray slapped her again and she fell back onto the sofa. "Cunt!" he said, "don't make me hurt you!" Then he tossed the tape to Skinny and told him to put it in the player.

"Let's all see what this bitch wants to hide." I was torn, part of me was still scared and wanted to jump to my wife's defense, but I too wanted to see on the tape. From what I could tell about Sam going through the pictures I thought that they were probably nudes, but when were they taken? Stacy wouldn't let me come near her with a camera. One time when I brought it to bed she screamed at me and called me a perverted freak, so when were those taken?

Skinny turned on the big screen and started the tape. At first I couldn't see anything, but then he stepped back and I could see perfectly. At first there was just static, but then the picture cleared and showed what looked like a hotel room. The date stamp was flashing in the lower left hand corner of the picture. The picture was only two months old. Then the picture jerked and there was Stacy in the green nightie that I'd bought her for Christmas.

She was smiling towards the camera and her hair and makeup was perfectly done, the way she only did it when she went to the office. I couldn't see who was taking the video, but I knew it wasn't me. Two months ago Stacy had been on a business trip with her boss. They'd been gone almost a week. She'd called me every night, but I'd always thought she'd sounded preoccupied. Now I could tell that she had been.

I was mad as hell. How long had she been cheating on me? And why had she video taped it? So along with being mad I was also curious. What exactly had she taped? Stacy looked gorgeous on the tv, her auburn hair fell in waves to her shoulders and you could see deep into the valley between her perky tits. Tits that I'd paid for, that someone else was enjoying!

Stacy was crying, "turn it off, turn it off, please!" and I was struggling in my chair. Susan's eyes were wide open and for the first time tonight she wasn't saying a word.

Skinny pointed over to me, "I think he's trying to say something." Ray nodded and then Skinny was tearing the tape off from around my mouth.

"You little cunt!" I roared, "you said you were away on business!"

Stacy was still crying, but no one was paying attention to her anymore. Ray turned to me," So I guess you didn't make the tape?"

"No I didn't!"

"So let's all see what this whore has been doing." Ray motioned to Skinny to leave the tape off of my mouth and then picked up the remote and turned up the volume.

The guy behind the camera was speaking and I recognized the voice. It was Mark, Stacy's boss. "Are you wet?" he said.

Stacy didn't answer him right away, instead she reached down and touched her pussy. The camera panned down and zoomed in and the screen was filled with a picture of Stacy's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy. "Yeah, I'm wet," she said and her voice was husky with lust.

"Lick them clean," Mark demanded.

"You know I won't do that, I don't like girls and I won't taste myself."

"Yes you will, cunt!" Mark shouted. "You will do anything I want, when I want it. You understand me cunt? Now clean your fingers and tell me how you taste."

Stacy slowly pushed both fingers into her mouth like she was sucking on a cock, pumping them in and out several times. "I taste good, master!"

"Good, now do you know what I want, don't you?"

"Yes Master," she sighed and then dropped to her knees. Stacy never liked sucking cock, at least that's what she told me, but when I saw her on film you could have fooled me. She had a greedy look on her face as she unbuckled Mark's belt and undid his pants. I think she was even drooling as she unzipped him and pulled out his hard cock. Mark was at least two inches larger than me and had a great mushroom shaped head. Stacy didn't hesitate for a moment; she just sucked him in like candy.

She was bobbing up and down on his cock, taking him all the way in until her lips ground against the base. One of her hands was squeezing his balls while the other disappeared between her legs. The room was filled with slurping noises as she sucked on him. I couldn't tear my eyes off of the screen and neither could anyone else in the room. Stacy looked like a pro, her head was going up and down and I could hear Mark beginning to groan. After a few moments he reached down with his free hand and yanked her head back. Then he came all over her face.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Birthday Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds