A Bisexual Man's Hidden Secret Ch. 03

Envious of her I wondered what his cock felt like in her ass and knew that someday I would fully understand. I watched as the skin on his cock slid back and forth over the stiff core of his shaft sliding in and out.

He pulled his cock out all the way before slamming it back again. Doing this several times reamed her ass until it stood wide open for the taking. Once he hesitated; I noticed her asshole begin to pucker as if it would close in its abused condition. He laid his cock at her opening and drove it deep again making her scream and cry out loudly. When he began stroking her she purred like a kitten in her trance-like state.

He moved to reposition himself by crawling up to mount her better. This gave him greater access but it also gave me the perfect opportunity to fulfill his promise.

The slathered dildo slipped through my fingers in preparation. Climbing onto the bed behind him my hand positioned the toy at his ass. Pressing down firmly against him, the bulbous head slid up and down, before finally finding its mark. Breathing deeply he reached back to halt me for a moment.

I was positioned tightly against him so any movement he made moved the dildo in or out. Sliding his cock out of her ass pushed it further into his but when he did this I continued to move forward so he had no escape. As he did with her I soon meet that same resistance but allow him to be the one to break the stalemate.

Thrusting his cock back into her ass completely, he grabbed her hips and pulled her and himself back onto the dildo in one swift movement. Both of them bellowed and scream at the same moment.

The toy was massive and way too long for him to take all of it which was nice because I could hold onto it with both hands this way. Pushing deeper into his ass the dildo moved of its own accord with some help from me. When I felt as though I had met resistance I stopped; he had a good 12" of thick dildo up his bung hole, splitting him wide open.

After he relaxed I begin to move it in and out while he did the same to her. His balls were as tight as rocks and he was in pure heaven with his ass filled and a tight ass clamped down on his cock, a man sandwich.

When we finally got into a rhythm they were both, moaning, screaming and begging for more. Pushing him further I advanced the dildo another couple inches, with each inch growing harder and harder to maneuver. Withdrawing slowly he let out a low guttural moan so I did the same and withdrew from his ass. When he slid back into her I did the same.

Soon I could tell he was going to cum in her ass because of his movements and sounds. When he tightened to shoot I shoved the dildo all the way up his ass and back out, repeatedly fucking him long and hard. His cock slammed into her ass and exploded inside her, gushing massive amounts against her abused ass walls. I continued to slam the dildo in and out of his ass as if it were milking every ounce of cum from his body.

The strap on ground against my clit until I couldn't take it anymore and let out a deep long moaning wail that filled the room along with them.

He began to slide out but thrusted very deeply into her again and again because he could't stop cumming. While he was doing this I was fucking him harder and faster with the dildo until he finally ceased to move and fell on top of her.

Completely spent he laid there until his anaconda dick slithered free of her dripping and slightly ripped asshole. I unstrapped the harness and removed it from the dildo. While he laid there I used my hands to work it in and out of his ass slowly, telling him, "I will stop when you tell me to."

"Please don't stop, it feels so good sliding in and out when I'm all relaxed like this," he begged.

Pushing the envelope I delved deeper and found that he could take more. When he couldn't take anymore he held his hand back to stop me. I left the dildo in at the furthest point and stepped away to witness it sticking from his ass looking like a small forearm was impaling him.

Hummm, I thought to myself, maybe next time...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 362 milliseconds