A Black Educator

Ken heard his wife gasp as her lovers semen splashed onto her buttocks. He could see the fluid leaking downwards and closed his eyes, he knew that it was about to splash onto his face and mingle with the previous, now drying, issue. When he had first tasted Joel's cum, he had been instantly repulsed, but now he almost felt he was looking forward to tasting the salty liquid again and unconsciously his mouth opened to catch the drips. His cock felt so hard confined still in his underwear and he longed to be able to release himself and jerk off - something he had not done for years. As the thick semen filled his mouth he felt his wife's fingers kneading his cock and balls through his pants. He was so hard and throbbed so much he knew he would cum soon - perhaps just a little more...yes...yes...he wouldn't have to jerk off after all, his cock twitched and he came in his underwear with a groan.

Afterwards, Ken was banished back to the chair. The need for his restraints had vanished as soon as Joel had told him that if he moved without permission, he'd get to feel a big black cock in his ass!

Cathy and Joel continued to fuck in front of Ken for the rest of the evening. He could hardly believe how Joel's cock managed to stay hard even after he had cum several times - it was as much as he could do to get one erection a month! They fucked in every conceivable position. One moment Joel was hammering into her doggy style on the carpet, the next she was on top and riding him like a black stallion. The evening was finished off with Ken watching his wife take six inches of her lover's solid meat into her butt and Joel jerking himself off over her lower back.

When Joel finally left, kissing Cathy deeply and once again caressing her large breasts, She could hardly stand. Her husband was still sitting in the chair where he had been most of the evening and she could see a large damp patch at the crotch of his pants. She slumped onto the sofa completely exhausted, completely sated. She made no attempt to hide her modesty; her long, slender legs splayed open, her shaved mound glistening with cum and her pussy and asshole open and dilated. She looked over at Ken and smiled.

"Well? Did you learn anything?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds