A Blackmail Tale Ch. 03

"We're going to have to do that a little more often," she told me as I played with her well-used hole.

More than once in 30 or so years? I figure that shouldn't be too hard. Anyway, I was planning to get as much mileage as I could out of all her openings.

"So Tuesday's set, right?" She asked me, rolling away from me and heading to the bathroom. "I've gotta run soon. I'm bringing lunch to Derek at school; he hates macaroni day, Ok?"

"Tuesday," I answered.

She came out of the bathroom, putting on her bra. What a sight. This blonde bombshell, a walking wet dream, naked except for a plain white bra. I had just fucked that. Yep. Me. Fucked it in the ass even. And she loved it.

"I don't think we should do anything until then," she told me bending over to give me a kiss,"I want you to have that hungry look you had that first time with me. It was scary. I knew you meant business."

Shit. She was getting just a little bit too pushy. I think I'll go along with her until Tuesday, and then we'll see if maybe a little reminder isn't in order.

================

Hope you liked it. If you did, won't you vote?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds