A Blackmail Tale Ch. 04

She seemed to contemplate it. Then she laid down on her back, her legs spread. "I guess I am partially responsible for that hard piece of meat."

I smiled and pulled out of Krista. I then re-positioned the girls. I moved Donna to the edge of the bed, with her ass hanging off the edge, and her legs spread wide, feet on the floor. I put Krista on top, bent low, her ass pushed back, her legs alongside Donna's waist. It looked so fucking incredible.

"That looks so fucking incredible." I had to say it out loud.

I slid my cock into Donna, very wet from our previous turn, and after a half-dozen strokes, I pulled out and gave it to Krista. After a few more strokes in her I re-targeted Donna, and pounded her a little longer and a little harder.

I peeked to see if they were kissing or anything, but I was disappointed there, although Krista was leaning way down, and their breasts were crushed together. Krista's head was beside Donna's.

I switched back and forth, screwing one, then the other. Krista's ass was a strong temptation, so I opened her up and played with her little brown hole, embedding one finger, and then two in her tight butt. It solicited a few heart felt moans. Then I heard her whisper to Donna, "He's got his fingers up my butt."

The fucking was hell on my legs, requiring me to squat for Donna, then raise up for Krista, over and over again. I was getting close, but the trembling of my legs was a distraction.

I finally pulled away, and laid down on the bed. "My legs are ready to give out," I confessed. "Krista, straddle my face, and Donna, well you know what to do." I told my girls.

Krista did as asked, and got off of Donna, climbing up to the head of the bed. Facing the foot, she lowered her delicious pussy onto my face. Blind to the world, I felt Donna straddle me, and lower herself down onto my waiting erection.

I probably didn't do as good a job on Krista as I could have. Donna fucked me very nicely, thank you, and it was only a minute or so before I was exploding into her once again. She rode me to the end, and then both girls dismounted, and looked down on me.

"So we're good now?" Donna asked, the glow of perspiration on her devastating. She looked so hot, I was actually considering trying to get hard again.

"Yes, you're very good." I laughed.

"You know what I mean." Donna quipped, but didn't seem excessively angry about it.

"All square. The pictures out there are yours, and I promise I'll destroy any remnants of them." I answered.

"You know you're a real asshole." Donna said, but her tone didn't match the words.

"You're probably right. But, damn! That was worth it." I laughed.

"I hope so. You know it's going to kill you. Dreaming about this morning, whacking away at that piece of meat between your legs, and knowing you'll never have any of this again." She said, as she moved into the bathroom to clean up a bit.

Krista leaned over me. "Let me get rid of her. Can you come back in about an hour?" she said softly.

"Absolutely. We've got some home movies to watch."

"And more plans to make?" She whispered coyly, reaching down and playing with my cock.

"Definitely."

------

The confrontation, next. Thanks for the encouragement and keep voting!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds