• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Blast From The Past

A Blast From The Past

12

Note from the author: I want to lay a little background for this story. First off, when I go away for a few days a couple of times a year, I often write stories about what I fantasize my wife doing in my absence for us to enjoy upon my return. Secondly, the man she meets in this story actually did attempt to draw her into a sexual relationship when she was working at a convenience store shortly after our return to Oklahoma. At that time, she told me about his flirtations and I actually encouraged her to take advantage of the opportunity to broaden her sexual horizons. Unfortunately, she declined at the time. Now, years later, she meets him quite by chance and the outcome is entirely different, or was it? This story is told from her perspective.

I was frustrated, hurt and whether I wanted to admit it, more than a little bit horny. My husband had been gone on vacation for nearly a week and had not called me like he was supposed to and when I finally broke down and called him, he acted like he didn't really want to talk to me.

After hanging up, I was hurt and I suddenly realized that I had not eaten anything for hours. Even though it was nearly 8 pm, I decided to get dressed and go to a nearby restaurant to eat out my frustration and pain.

I had just sat down and ordered a cup of coffee when I suddenly heard a voice that somehow sounded vaguely familiar.

"Sally, is that really you?" the husky, somehow familiar voice said. "I can't believe it after all these years. "

I looked up and almost instantly recognized Darrell. He had changed very little since that time, nearly fifteen years ago when he had tried so hard to talk me into having an affair with him. He was still tall and lean and had those sexy dark eyes. About the only change was the slight graying around his temples. That was to be expected since he had to be nearly 40 now. The years had indeed been kind to him.

"Ohmygosh! Darrell, I don't believe it. " I gasped, totally shocked that although we had lived only a few miles apart, we had never run into each other. "Wanta join me?"

Of course, he accepted and as we enjoyed our meal we caught up on all that had happened in the years since last we met, neither of us bringing up the sexual nature of our past relationship. Finally, I could stand it no longer and I let my curiosity get the best of me.

"Sooooo, did you ever find anyone to take care of your "needs"?" I asked, remembering how he had explained back then how his wife had been turn off to sex when she had become religious and he was looking for someone to take care of the lack of sex in his life.

"Well, as a matter of fact, there have been several over the years. " he laughed, obviously not in a bragging tone. "But, I have still always wondered how it could have been with us. I always thought we could have been really special. "

"Hmmmmmm... that's so funny. " I almost laughed, recalling how the last time we had met I had almost let things go too far, allowing him to kiss me rather deeply and not even resisting when I felt his big hand reach out to fondle my breast through my blouse while we were alone in the store. "You don't know just how close you came that last day. If you had come back the next day or even a week or two later, I would have let you fuck me silly. "

"You're kidding me, aren't you hon'?" he asked, obviously surprised at my confession. "I had no idea and I actually met someone at a bar the next evening and then you left the store and I lost track of you. "

"Well, I was really turned on and really curious. " I laughed, more than a little nervous. "I always wondered after I felt your big hand on my breast if those stories about big hands and big feet meaning a big "you know what". "

"Ha ha! I told you up front that I had a big one for you. " he laughed, his big hand suddenly reaching across the table to take mine, as if to remind me how big his hand was. His dark eyes were suddenly smoldering.

"Shoot, I guess I will never know what I missed. " I smiled, feeling goosebumps as he trailed his long fingers up my arm. "The story of my life. "

"I don't know why you think that, babe. " he replied, those fingers still moving teasingly up and down my arm, causing a tingle in an area far distant from that limb as I realized he was again propositioning me. "I'm not doing a damn thing tonight and my wife is out of town on one of her church things. "

"Ohhhhhhh... you don't know how tempting that is. " I sighed, realizing how vulnerable I suddenly felt. "But, I am still a married woman. "

"So what?" he laughed, his dark eyes boring into mine. "Like you said, your husband is out of town too. Come on, Sally. Let's not blow it this time, hon. "

As he said this, he rose from the booth, tossing a tip on the table and grabbing both our tickets. I could feel myself trembling as he paid our bill and then put his long, muscular arm around me, leading me to the parking lot.

When we got to my car, he took me into those powerful arms, pulling me to him and kissing me deeply, rekindling those long lost memories. The kiss lasted what had to be several minutes before he suddenly released me, smiling in triumph as he told me to follow him to his home.

Several times as I followed him the short distance to his home, I started to back out, to just turn my car around and run for my life, but in the end my raging hormones won out.

We had barely entered his house when he pulled me again into his warm embrace, his hands grasping my tingling butt, pulling me against the growing bulge that pressed against my trembling, nervous belly.

I felt like I was floating in some kind of dream world as he led me back to the bed he shared with his wife.

We lay on the bed, making out like a couple of horny teenagers, hands roaming over each others squirming bodies, undressing and exploring until our nude bodies were writhing against each other.

"Ummmmmmmm... you are driving me absolutely insane. " I gasped, squirming as his hungry mouth worked over my swollen breasts and he slowly fucked a thick finger in and out of my suddenly very wet pussy. "It's been way to long since I have been touched this way. "

"Just relax and go with it, baby. " he murmured, his thick moustache slightly tickling as he started to kiss his way down my writhing torso. "I'm gonna show you what you've been missing all these years. "

He was totally in control now, my fevered body totally his as he knelt between my suddenly spread legs, still fingering me slowly as his hot mouth closed over my suddenly sopping sexflesh, his hot tongue parting my throbbing, puffy labia, flicking up and down between those moist folds, seeking out my pulsing lovebutton.

"Ohhhhhhh... gaaaaawwwdddd... yes... yeaaassssss!" I cried out, grinding my sopping cunt against his hot mouth as my vagina opened up, welcoming another of his long, thick fingers. "Eat my wet pussy, babe... EAAAAATTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEE!"

I quickly lost track of how many times my body spasmed in the throes of overcoming orgasms as he seemed intent on driving me totally insane with his magical mouth and those huge fingers. I was so out of it that I hardly realized when he again started kissing his way up my body, his rampant cock slithering up and down over my sopping mound as his lips again met mine, letting me taste my own juices on his hot mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Sally. " he growled, slowly humping me, smiling a smug grin as my hand reached down to grasp his long, thick tool, guiding into my waiting vagina. "I'm going to show you what a real man's cock can do to a tight little pussy. "

"Mmmmmmmm... yeeeaaasssss... please... please!" I cried out, humping off the bed as I felt his thick tool opening and spreading me almost to the point of pain. "Give me your big cock, Darrell. Fuck me, baby, FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I was cumming long before he had even managed to stuff half of his huge organ into my stuffed cunt, slowly working past the point my "average" husband had been able to reach. He pushed my flailing legs over his broad shoulders, causing me to cry out as he pushed more and more of his throbbing cockmeat into my stuffed, delerious body.

"Mmmmmmmmm... that little pussy is sooooooo tight and wet. " he growled, smiling a twisted smile as he started to pound into me with a hard, almost savage rhythm. "Gonna wear this tight cunt out. Give you a fucking like you have never had in your life. "


"Mmmmmmmmm baby, you already have. " I almost laughed, feeling totally stuffed as I felt his huge, swollen balls slapping my upturned ass with each deep stroke. "I've never felt so full of cock in my life. " I grabbed his head, kissing all over his handsome face before our mouths again met, tongues dueling hungrily as he suddenly stiffened, buried in me to the hilt as he bathed the tortured walls of my stretched vagina with spurt after spurt of his scalding love balm.

We lay locked together, kissing tenderly for several minutes, neither of us able to speak as we struggled just to catch our breath. Finally his spent organ slid from my stretched hole and I felt a steady stream of his creamy juice ooze down my asscrack onto his bed. Finally, he rolled over and I rested my head on his broad, sweaty chest dreamily, my hand reaching down to grasp his flaccid, but still sizeable cock as if I was afraid he would take it away.

"That was just so sooooooo good, honey. " I smiled weakly when I was finally able to gather my senses enough to speak. "Wanta hear something funny?"

"What's that, baby?" he asked, a contented, amused look on his handsome face.

"Well, for years my husband has tried to hook me up with a black man. " I said slowly, suddenly not sure whether I should be telling him this. "He wanted to see how I would like getting filled with a really big cock. "

"Hahahahahaha!" he laughed out loud, his hard belly rising with his laughter. "At least now you know how you would react to a big one. But, if you are curious about the black thing, I can arrange that for you. "

"Wh... what are you talking about, hon. " I asked, smiling up at him, suddenly curious.

"Well, I've got a couple of black friends that I have swung with a few times. You aren't the only lady I have met who has a thing for black men. " he grinned, obviously now curious himself about how I would react to black sexing. "Matter of fact one of them has even shared his black wife with me a few times. "

"You're kidding me, aren'tcha, baby?" I asked, suddenly realizing that this night might be leading even further than I had ever suspected.

"Nope, not kidding. " he grinned, his dark eyes sparkling with mischief. "He don't live far from here. Why don't you go take a shower and I'll give him a call. "

"Hmmmmmmm... I'm not so sure about this. " I stammered, letting my finger toy with the dark curls of hair that covered his chest, smiling at him nervously.

"Awwwwwwwww, come on, baby. " he smiled, reassuringly. "There's nothing to worry about. I'll be right here. Hell, you can even find out what it is like to have two big men at once if you think you can handle it. "

As I rose from the bed, he went to the dresser and soon tossed me a very sheer nightie that probably belonged to his wife. My legs were trembling from a mix of the fucking I had just had and the nervous anticipation of what might be about to happen.

I stood under the steamy spray, feeling it relieving and revitalizing my aching body, all the while trembling as my thoughts were mixed. One minute I would find myself half hoping that he was kidding and the next minute almost cumming at the thought of having not one, but two big, throbbing cocks plundering my feminine treasures. What had I gotten myself into?

Unable to decide whether I could actually go through with what Darrell was suggesting, I stayed under the steamy, rejuvenating spray a long time, even taking time to use the douche Darrell had conveniently left on the vanity where I would find it. Finally, Darrell knocked on the door asking if I had drowned or something. The laughter I heard in the background assured me that my fate was sealed. He had not been kidding about fixing me up with a black friend. In answer, I turned off the shower and quickly dried myself before putting on the nightie that I noted had no panties. On trembling legs, I opened the door and stepped into the bedroom.

My worst fears were confirmed. Darrell was no longer alone. Stretched comfortably on the far side of the bed, naked, was one of the sexiest looking black men I had ever seen. His body was a deep, chocolate tone that seemd to accent the muscles that seemed to bulge all over his hard body. I gasped as my eyes suddenly locked onto the dusky organ that seemed to lay halfway down his long, muscular thight. It was an even darker shade than the rest of his body, almos blueblack and even larger that the big organ I had so enjoyed a short time earlier. I trembled as I tried to envision what all that cock would feel like and whether or not I would be able to handle it.

"Dayum, brother!" You weren't kidding me, man!" the dark stranger grinned. "The lady is hot. "

Darrell made the introductions, giving Rick a little background into how I came to be in his bed this evening before finally suggesting that I join them and get a little better acquainted.

I could feel goosebumps all over my body and my insides seemed to turn to mush as I slithered into the bed, surround by hard, muscular male flesh. I had little time to ponder my situation as my body was soon reveling in the touch o two pairs of big, rough hands and two hot, talented mouths.

"Why don't I let you two get to know each other a little better?" Darrell suggested a few minutes later, rising from the bed and heading for the bathroom, leaving me alone with his dark friend.

Almost as soon as we were alone, Rick moved, lying half atop me, his growing organ burning my thick as his thick, soft lips met mine, his long tongue slithering into my open mouth, a huge dark hand squeezing one of my breasts roughly.

Never had I been kissed like this powerful black man could kiss. I could just imagine how those full lips and that long velvety tongue would feel somewhere else. He slowly worked one and then another of his huge fingers between my open legs in rhythm with his exploring tongue. Timidly, I reached down t grasp his ebony pole, stroking it slowly, trembling as I realized my hand would not reach around the throbbing monster.

"Why on;t you get down there and meet the King Cobra up close and personal, Sally?" Rick suggested, a huge hand on the back of my head emphasizing his meaning. "If you get my meaning. "

"I thought you would never ask. " I giggled nervously, even as I started licking and kissing my way down his dark, muscular torso, my hand still stroking his huge tool.

I was suddenly eye to eye with what had to be at least a foot of hard, uncut black cock. Sliding the thick hood back from his purplish cockhead, I let my tongue flick out,swabbing away a trickle of precum fluid that oozed from its slit. Slowly, enthralled by the majesty of the dusky organ, I bathed its entire length with my wet tongue, feeling the thick veins pulse and throb in reaction to my efforts. he groaned slightly as my mouth closed over one of his egg sized balls, sucking it gently before giving its twin a similar treatment.

"Ummmmmm, your good baby, real good. " he murmured, his big hand suddenly grasping my hair and pulling me back toward his cockhead. "Suck me now woman. I wanta see and feel that hot white mouth swallowing all of this black dick. "

My mouth was unbelieveably stretched as I ovalled my lips, closing them over his oozing cockhead, slowly taking a couple of inches of the throbbing meat into my salivating mouth.

"Yeeeaaaaaaaahhh... suck that black dick, bitch!" he growled, his big hand on the back of my head, forcing my mouth down until his throbbing organ touched the back of my throat, so thick that my gag reflex wasn't even triggered, although I found it a bit difficult to breathe. "Fuck me with that hot, wet mouth, Sally. "

As he held my hea, pumping his pulsing rod deeper and deeper into my stuffed face, he reached down, working two of his thick fingers into my gaping cunthole that soon gushed with orgasmic release. My mouth was so stuffed with hot dickmeat that I couln't even utter a protest when I saw a sudden flash and realized Darrel was standing nearby snapping pictures with a polaroid camera as I hungrily sucked his black friend.

"Mmmmmmmmm... baby, gonna cum... gotta cum!" Rick growled, pulling his throbbing monster from my throat until I was sucking and licking at only the swollen head. "You want my juice, baby? You want a big load of my black sperm in your white belly?"

"Oooooohhh... yeeeaaasssssss!" I mumbled around the throbbing cockhead that filled my mouth. "Cum for me, honey. I wanta taste all your sweet juice. "

As hungry as I was for his sweet essence, I was no way prpared for the gusher that was soon spurting into my mouth, spurting over my tongue so rapidly that there was no way I could swallow it all, feeling it dripping from my mouth and onto my neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm... lordy girl, that was some great cocksuckin'". he laughed, suddenly slapping my upturned but sharply. "Now climb up here and give me some of that hot white pussy. "

As he rolled over onto his back, I was amazed to see that his still oozing ebony spear was still almost rockhard.

Trembling all over, I straddled his muscular frame, my hand grasping his pulsing rod, guiding him into my sopping quim. I winced slightly as i felt the thick cockhea parting my stretched lovelips, slowly entering me.

"Yeaaaahhhh... fuck me with that tight white pussy, bitch!" he growled, his big hands grabbing my swaying tits, mauling them roughly as I further impaled myself on his swollen manhood. "Ride taht big black dick, Sally. : All the while Darrell stood nearby, snapping more pictures and mouthing ovscene words of encouragement.

"You like my black dick, Sally?" he asked as i rode up and down, stuffing myself with little more than half of his huge cock. "Am I filling your hot cunt real good?" As he asked this, he pulled me to him, his hot, soft lips and nimble tongue working over my tits that throbbed almost painfully for the mauling they had been receiving.

"OHMIGAWD!!!! Yes, ohhhh yeeeeaaasssss!" I wailed, riding up and down on his monstrous pole. "Soooooo big and hard and black. I love it... I LOOOOOOOVE ITTTTTTTTT!"

I was so wrapped up in the exquisite torture this powerful black man was inflicting on my writhing, sweating body that I lost complete track of what Darrell might be doing until I felt another hand on my pumping ass, followed quickly by the feel of a cool liquid flowing down my buttcrack and then a thick finger working into my puckered rosebud.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH.. GAAAAAWWWWDDDD... NOOOOOOOOOO!" I cried out as I suddenly felt Darrell's swollen cockhead persistently pressing against my sphincter that refused momentarily to yield to his assault. "You're too big honey... it'll kill me. "

"Don't be such a baby... you're a big girl. " Rick laughed, holding me still, his big hands spreading my asscheeks further to assist his friend. "That big ass is just made for fuckin'. Just relax and you'll love what it feels like to have two fat dicks filling your hot body. "

Realizing the futility of my situation, I will my body to relax and was surprised as Darrell worked more and more of his long, thick tool into my aching butt to feel the almost overwhelming pain gradually turn into the most exquisite feeling of fulness and pleasure as my two powerful lovers established a rhythm, sawing their huge cocks in and out of my stuffed body smoothly, bringing me to one shattering orgasm after another.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Blast From The Past

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds