A Boating Life Pt. 01

They both laughed. Cool. Sisters. Things are getting better by the minute.

"Alright then Murph, you start licking your sister's pussy and get her ready."

She gave me a very deliberate fake salute along with a big smile.

"Yes, sir mister. Get over here sis."

LeeAnn climbed into position and both girls got right into licking each other's pussy as if it were the most desirable delicacy in the world. But in reality, their pussies are pure works of God's art and I'm on the receiving end of a good thing. During a brief moment that they repositioned, I took the liberty of examining their gorgeous bodies. Despite their utterly complete physical differences, each one is hot as the other. There is no way you could choose between the 2 of them. Take away your preference of tall vs short or big boobs vs little boobs or blonde vs brunette, you just couldn't choose. Fortunately, God is allowing me to have both.

The only thing that gave Murph a slight advantage was the fact that she had braces. I have a fetish for a woman with braces and that's why my wife went and got hers again, a few years ago. She didn't need them, but she knows how much they turn men on and she loved the idea of having them again. They're purely for the visual stimulation of it.

LeeAnn had a very sexy tramp stamp as well as a small design at the nape of her neck. Murph chose some script writing up the side of her rib cage wrapping around under her breast as well as some ankle art. Both girls have tongues pierced on top of the requisite belly button piercings. I have to say that the tongue piercings felt great while we kissed. Can't wait to feel them on my cock and balls.

I crawled in behind LeeAnn's curvy ass. She was sweating enough that it had been dripping down her lower back and into her butt crack. Her wrinkly little butthole was dying for attention as it pulsated and contracted repeatedly. I dripped some spit right onto her exposed butthole again and used my knob to rub it around. I had no intentions of fucking her ass, but she certainly enjoyed the attention I gave it earlier. She was sure to let me know it again. Her whole body lurched as my cockhead massaged her wrinkled sphincter ring. I used my cock as a toy and slid my entire length up and down, maximizing contact with her super sensitive sexy little button.

"Holy shit sis. He's rubbing his cock on my butthole. Fuckkkkkkkkkk...yeahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I let her howl for a moment.

"I gotta say ladies, this is my 1st time with sisters and I'm very impressed with how comfortable you are with things between you."

LeeAnn replied.

"We don't do full blown lezbo stuff, but in the middle of a 3-way, it just kinda fits. Glad you're enjoying it, cause we are too."

They went right back to licking each other's cunts. I teased her to the point of craziness and then finally moved my cock towards her pussy. I did the same with teasing her slit with my knob, but not making entry. She was gently thrusting her hips back in order to get my cock inside her, but I pulled away each time. I looked over to see my wife and the boys switching positions also.

One guy was sitting on the couch while Shelly mounted him reverse cowgirl style. Her feet were on the edge of the cushion while he helped her stay squatted on his cock. Those dark thick roast beef pussy lips had wrapped themselves around his shaft, like sauerkraut on a hotdog. The other kid was standing over top of her, straddling her head. She was nibbling and licking his ball sack while torturing him with her talented tongue. She sucked each of his testicles into her mouth, 1 at a time, giving them an incredible oral massage. I knew he wouldn't last long. Nobody ever does.

The other kid was fucking her intensely from below as each thrust was stuffing his cock balls deep in her mature, but still very tight pussy. He was quick to acknowledge how it was affecting his performance.

"Damn man, I'm not gonna last much longer. Where can I put it lady?"

"In my pussy young man. Cum in my pussy?"

"No way! Seriously? I can do that? Alriiiiiiigghhhtttttt."

Suddenly, I realized that nobody had ever asked about condoms or birth control up to this point. It's not something we ever ask about. Most of our encounters are bareback, but we do keep condoms scattered around just in case. We usually have unprotected sex, but we're very accepting of folks who prefer protection. For us, it just makes things 100x nastier to go without. But other people prefer to use condoms and we have them available for their comfort. Shelly loves to feel cum in her pussy and with her not being able to get pregnant, she makes the most of every opportunity.

LeeAnn gasped deeply and held her breath as I pushed my cock further in her slick but very tight pussy. It took about 6 thrusts before she was getting my entire length. Her curvy little hips just begged to be gripped, which I did, so I could give her a very spirited fucking. Just after I started pounding her pussy with a very heavy rhythm, I felt Murph's tongue on my balls. I threw my head back and belched out a deep glutaral groan from deep within.

"Jesus Murph, you weren't kidding when you said he filled you up. It feels like it's gonna pop out my belly button."

She was biting her bottom lip as she turned her head around and gave me a very sexy sultry look. Her face showed of very pleasing satisfaction as her eyes rolled back in her head. Trust me, I know that I don't have the biggest dick in the world and I'm certainly not the most attractive guy around. But these 2 sexy little vixens knew how to pump a guy's ego. Normally, I can hold out longer, but the combination of intensity and aggressiveness the girls presented, was just too much for me. All of us worked up a good sweat as the orgy progressed. The kid who was fucking my wife, was the 1st one to go. His balls contracted up tight to his body as his body tensed up.

"Here it comes lady."

"Good boy, cum in my pussy. I wanna feel your cum all inside my pussy. Fill me up young man."

That pushed him over the edge. His cock twitched as his muscles spasmed. His cock pulsed multiple times, delivering his much-deserved orgasm from the depths of his body. He continued to fuck her as the cum was squishing out of her tight cunt and dripping down his balls. No sooner did he stop and she settled down, still impaled on his erection, then his buddy let loose.

"My turn lady."

"In my mouth, cum in my mouth. I wanna taste your cum."

She held her lips tightly around the bulbous brim of his helmet while he jerked his wad deep into her mouth. He must have deposited a ton, because it was dribbling out the corners of her mouth after the 3rd load. He pulled his knob from her mouth with an audible pop and proceeded to put his 2 shots of sperm on her face. She swallowed some and allowed the rest to drip down her neck and onto her sweat soaked boobs. His knees buckled when she took his ultra-sensitive knob back in her mouth and sucked as if she were sucking a milkshake through a straw, while emitting nasty slurping sounds.

My wife was an absolute mess as a mixture of sweat and semen coated her face, boobs and tummy. She was still impaled on the other kid's cock, which was amazingly still hard. But her pussy was oozing his load which was still dripping off his soaked balls and onto the vinyl couch. Good thing it wipes off easily. I didn't need any of that visual stimulation, but it certainly had a major effect on me.

Suddenly, LeeAnn hollered out.

"Double suck, double suck."

Before I had a chance to ask, they were both maneuvering around and onto their knees, motioning for me to stand up. My cock was hard as a rock and pointing straight out from my body. LeeAnn pushed herself underneath me, forcing me to spread my legs. She was semi reclined and took my scrotum in her mouth. She did the same as Shelly, focusing on sucking each of my testicles into her mouth. This girl has a hell of a future in pleasing men. Her tongue piercing acted as my personal nut massage tool as she swirled it around the perimeter of my swollen balls.

Her little sister used her mouth and latched onto my throbbing cock. She sucked me off with her mouth only and did a great job of using her tongue piercing which created exponential sensations. After a moment of vigorous sucking, she looked up at me while using that neon green ball on her tongue to massage up and down the sides of my shaft, with a very slow and deliberate pace. She was tormenting me as I had done to her just a short bit ago. This went on for a few minutes before I finally couldn't hold out any longer. You haven't lived life until you've had a hot teeny bopper sucking your cock, while her equally hot sister, sucks your balls.

"Ok ladies, my turn."

Murph hollered out.

"Side by side facial. Cum on both our faces."

They were very quick to get out from underneath me and assume the position. That was good, because I was already to go. My testicles tightened up as my cock pulsated and tremors ripped through my body. Both girls were sitting on their butts with their upturned faces and mouths wide open. The sunlight reflected off Murph's braces which ended up being icing on the cake. Tom was right by my side catching all the action with the video camera.

My cock erupted in a series of spasms as my muscles delivered the sacred payload. I aimed my cock right at Murph as the 1st shot of man goo arced in slow motion and got her from her chin to her bangs. I quickly aimed my next shot at LeeAnn and delivered a thick warm string of jizz across her cheeks and nose. I went back and forth 5 or 6 times, thoroughly coating their faces in spunk. It felt as if I hadn't cum in a week, despite the fact that I'm having some kind of sexual encounter on a daily basis, sometimes twice. Tom took charge and directed the next sequence.

"Alright you little slut puppies, don't waste it. Show your fans how nasty you can really be."

So far, they haven't shied away from anything, so I figured swapping cum was just another activity they share. True to Tom's demand, the girls decided to lick my load from each other's face and swap it back and forth. Cum was dripping down the front of their tanned sweaty bodies, but they made a slutty nasty show of licking and sucking it off each other. More than anything, it just mixed with the sweat and left them in a sticky layer of mess, but they didn't even care. Tom continued to run the show.

"Yeahhhhhh, girls that's hot. Now show everybody the cum stuck in your braces honey."

Again, not a shy bone as they opened up and showed off their sperm filled mouths. Murph's braces were full of cum strings that stretched all over. She was a pro, making a nasty mess of squishing it around, filling up those shiny stainless still braces with pearly nut juice and proud to show off her accomplishment. LeeAnn quickly grabbed her cell phone and took a selfie of their jizz covered faces.

"Hey mister, how old are you?"

"I'm 50, why?"

She spoke into her phone doing a voice to text message to add to the photo.

"Jizz bomb provided by a 50-year-old man. Guess that means we are '1 up'."

Off she sent the photo and text message. After a couple moments, things wound down. Tom handed the camera back to me and punched me in the shoulder.

"You lucky fuck. I don't know how you find these girls, but next time I wanna be in the show."

"You got it buddy. You definitely earned it."

Tom left and we gave the kids towels to clean off with. There wasn't much talk, as we were all very physically spent. We told them to make sure to visit us again as we were gonna be here all week.

"That was pretty impressive for some old folks. Thanks for the fun."

We hugged them all goodbye. Despite the sexual fatigue, both boys and I were still hard. Shelly and I stood on the swim platform and rinsed each other off with the handheld shower. Some of our friends chatted with us while we soaped each other up and got clean again. I knew that Shelly didn't have an orgasm during the event. After a nice afternoon nap, I ate out my wife's mature, naturally bald, super tight pussy to an earth-shattering climax. Throughout the evening, I felt something familiar about the girls that I just couldn't put a handle on. My wife was the one who brought up the subject and a lightbulb went off in my head.

"Honey, didn't you go out with Lauren Hutchison in high school? I remember that name and LeeAnn sure does look like the girl I'm thinking of."

BINGO. Lauren Hutchison. Super slut. Time for a stroll down memory lane. My older brother Doug and his best friend Mikey McDonald were 2 years older than me. They picked on me relentlessly, constantly beating me up all the way up to 7th grade. All I wanted to do was hang out the older guys, but they used me as their personal punching bag. When I hit my growth spurt in 8th grade, I was bigger than them. All it took was a single time of me fighting back and things changed. From that point on, we were the 3 musketeers or the 3 stooges, depending on the environment. All through high school, we were lady's men. Between the 3 of us, we pretty much dated every cute girl imaginable.

During my senior year, I hooked up with Lauren Hutchison for a few weeks. But I soon found out, that she liked Doug and Mikey too. They were both living at home, attending the local junior college and she liked older guys. By this point in time, the 3 of us took turns double teaming some of the girls, but Lauren wanted all 3 of us at once and we obliged. We gangbanged the fuck outta her, off and on, for the next couple years. Even when we each of us were dating somebody else, when the mood hit just right, Lauren got a triple dicker. She was a slut and she loved cock and we were more than happy to help her out. She was same age as Doug and Mikey and she just disappeared off the face of the earth after her sophomore year of college. Never saw her again.

Looking back at it now, my wife is certainly correct, LeeAnn looks exactly like Lauren. Then she dropped the bomb on Hutch.

"And don't you think little Hutch looks exactly like Mikey? She has his eyes and his smile, inside out."

My wife didn't know any facts, but just putting some things together, based off of her individual observations. It only took a second to realize that she was right about that too. My interest was definitely piqued and I couldn't help but satisfy the need to find out. I called my brother. Sure enough, Lauren Hutchison had 3 kids to 3 different guys. None of the kids know who their fathers are, and Lauren never did get married. But Doug spilled the scoop that Mikey was definitely Hutch's father. Laruen never told Mikey that Hutch belonged to him. Doug was the only person that Lauren told. So, in the nutshell, I just fucked my best friend's daughter. Tons of thoughts raced through my mind about slutty Lauren and her equally slutty daughters Thelma (Hutch) and LeAnn. But none of them were thoughts of guilt or regret. Typical me.

We didn't see any of them the rest of the week, but we had plenty of interludes to brag about. Things got back to normal when we got home. Shelley and I watched the video and fucked like rabbits while doing so. The ratings were very high when we posted it on our website. The viewers loved that the girls were sisters, despite their obvious differences in physical appearance. The requests for a follow up were off the charts. We'll have to see what we can come up with for a follow-up...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds