A Book of Letters Ch. 01

A written message: "I Know What You are Thinking, Alex. Where's the Camera, Right?" Alex was taken aback, and he immediately slumped back into the chair. His head was spinning, his thoughts racing. The screen shifted: "Don't Bother Looking. Open Your Locked Desk Drawer. But First, Watch This." Another video began playing. About three minutes into this next video, Alex's anger, his fear, his embarrassment, the swirl of emotions that had been vibrating through him, all slipped away. Alex's mind fractured, and he slipped into a senseless state, somewhere beyond stunned. The only thought he could muster as he watched the video, turning over and over in his brain, "what the fuck, what the fuck, . . . ."

The video started with a scene outside his senior partner's house, the site of the dinner party with Veronica. It was still daylight outside the house, and a few cars were in the driveway. Alex recognized a few of the guests approaching the door to the house, his partner Rich greeting them. There was no sound in this video. It had an almost grainy feel to it, like it had been taken with a Super 8 camera, rather than the kind of high-quality, high-definition video you can take with most modern smart phones. Still, the video was clear enough.

The video cuts to a scene of Alex pulling into the driveway, the Jaguar's top down. Alex stepping out of the car, tucking his sunglasses into his sports coat pocket as he approaches the door, a bottle of wine in hand. Alex stepping into the house.

Then, the video cuts to a scene of Veronica, in what appears to be a bedroom. She is wearing only a low-cut bra and white panties. She is standing in front of a mirror, appearing to admire her own body. Her hands, fingernails painted red, slowly moving from the bottom of her breasts, and caressing her flat stomach. Alex realizes that she is wearing the same white, lace-edged panties she was wearing the night Alex fucked her. The video then cuts to Veronica slipping into her summer dress, after which she sits on the bed to put on her red, ankle-strap heels.

Veronica then stands up, and for the first time, she turns and looks directly at the camera. At first, Alex cannot tell whether she knows the camera is there. But then Alex can see her mouth moving, as if she is saying something, or trying to say something, into the camera. Alex cannot make it out, the image is too grainy and the lighting in the bedroom is too low from this distance.

The video cuts again, and now Veronica is standing right in front of the camera, her face filling the frame. Alex can see she is wearing the same shade of lip gloss from that night. She moves her face forward and puckers her lips, as if to kiss the camera, then moves back. Her lips are moving again. Alex thinks he has it figured out, what Veronica is saying, and his heart stops. The camera pans back to the bed, and a sheet of paper rests on it. The camera zooms in to the paper; there is writing, it reads simply, "Hi, Alex." Below the words, a drawing of a smiley face.

The video cuts to the dinner at the table. Veronica is sitting across from Alex. Veronica is periodically throwing her head back, laughing, as Alex smiles at her, obviously putting on his best charm offensive. Then, Alex briefly turns to his left to speak to another guest, his attention drawn away from Veronica. In that moment, Veronica turns her head away from the table, toward the hidden camera, and mouths the words, "Hi, Alex."

The next scene is in the hallway. Alex has his hand up Veronica's dress, fingering her hot pussy, with his tongue in her mouth. Stroking her. The video cuts again, now to the Jaguar. The lighting is dim, but the camera clearly shows Alex's face, and then it pans down to Veronica, her mouth full of Alex's cock, and her finger in his ass. It is clear Alex is cumming, and as she withdraws her finger from his ass, Veronica actually turns her head toward the camera for a second and winks, slightly opening her lips to show a mouthful of fresh cum.

A new scene, Alex's bedroom. Veronica is standing in her red heels at the end of the bed, naked, the upper half of her tight body bent over, her tits pressing into the covers, her hair spread over a pillow. Her face is alternating between biting a pillow, and looking right to the hidden camera. The camera zooms out and shows Alex, balls deep inside the tight, 21-year-old pussy of his senior partner's daughter, fucking her. It's not a gentle fuck. The final shot, Veronica in Alex's kitchen, alone, having a cup of coffee. It appears to be the next morning. Veronica looks right at the camera, and mouths, "Hi, Alex."

The video ends. His mind momentarily broken, Alex sat in his chair, staring at his computer screen. After a minute or so, the following words appear: "Don't Forget to Open Your Locked Desk Drawer. The End." Alex stared at the words, unable to think, slowly repeating to himself his new mantra, "what the fuck . . . ." After a few minutes his computer screen returns to its normal state, Alex's architectural drawings still there, waiting for him.

Alex sat. The shock eventually wore off, and Alex's mind becomes a swirl of emotions again, rather than the sea of nothingness it had momentarily become. Alex fumbled in his pocket and pulled out his key ring. His hands were shaking. He finds the key to his desk drawer, the only one that is ever locked, where he keeps his most important papers and personal belongings. "No one else has this key," Alex thought to himself. He bent down and unlocked the drawer, but did not open it, just staring at it, trying to think. He keeps seeing Veronica's lips moving, "Hi, Alex; Hi, Alex; Hi, Alex." He mustered all of his courage and opened the drawer.

Alex stared for a moment and then began pulling out the four items he knows have been left for him, only one of which he is sure he has never seen. The unfamiliar item, a thick leather-bound book, tied shut with a pink ribbon. The familiar items: a bottle of 21-year-old single malt scotch, not full, but with at least three or four good-sized drinks remaining; a glass tumbler, the top of which is smeared with lip gloss; and a pair of clean, white, lace-edged panties.

Alex felt sure the panties are the same pair Veronica wore that night, or at least a matching pair. He also felt confident that the glass and scotch are remnants from the dinner party. The tumbler appeared to be the same one Veronica used, the same one she circled with the tips of her nails around as she seduced him.

As Alex examined the items, the brief flash of memory of Veronica's mannerisms that night, tore an immense hole in Alex's considerable ego. Alex had felt so good about himself in the weeks that had passed since his encounter with Veronica. Yes, he had known it was a one-night stand, but he had really believed his own charm had reeled in Veronica. But the converse was true, of course; it was all a set-up, some kind of cruel joke on the middle-aged architect with his ridiculous car. For the first time, the immensity of what a fool he has been asserted itself.

Feeling ashamed, and stupid, Alex opened the bottle of scotch and poured himself a stiff drink. He took a swallow, and the burn in his throat and stomach helped to lighten his mood. He turned his attention to the journal. The leather is a rich brown, and it appears aged but of high quality. Alex picked up the book and turned it over in his hands, noticing the pages' deckled edge. The pink ribbon binding the pages together was tied into a bow. Alex thought this odd, the contrast between the ribbon, with its pink color and girlish bow, and the otherwise virile nature of the leather. Alex took another drink of the scotch, steeling himself. He untied the ribbon and opened the book.

It was not really a book, but a journal. He flipped through it and found mostly empty pages, but then two pictures fell from between the pages. Alex looked at them and the blood rushed from his face. He turned back to the words on the first page, the very first words in this journal: "Hi, Alex." Alex sucked in his breath, and continued reading.

The words were handwritten, in a cursive script. The writing had a light and airy style, confident but almost like it had been written by a teenager. Alex felt certain that it was the writing of a female, and thought at first maybe it was Veronica writing him. But the vague sense of hope, that perhaps Veronica had liked him and that this was just her attempt at humor, quickly vanished as he read.

The first letter:

Hi, Alex. Wow, I bet you are wondering right now what all of this is about?! You and I have so much to talk about. There is so much to do. But, we can't do it all at once, can we?

The first thing you need to know, Alex, is that I am your teacher. I am going to teach you so many things. And there are two lessons you will begin learning with this letter. The words of the day, so to speak. Respect. That is word number one. Patience. That is word number two. Always remember these two words.

But where are my manners? You probably want to know more about me. You can call me Miss Becca. In fact, I insist that you call me Miss Becca. Respect, part of your first lesson, requires that you call me Miss Becca whenever you address me. Please remember that. I cannot overemphasize the importance of you respecting our teacher-student relationship.

You do not know me, Alex. I know that sharp mind of yours is busily working, trying to figure it out. You probably thought (or at least were hoping!) that I was Veronica. Veronica is a sweet girl, but she is involved only because she owed me a favor, a big one as it turns out. I may tell you more of that story later, but for now, all you need to know is that I am not Veronica.

You do not know me, but I know you Alex. I know you very well. You see, I have been watching you for a long time. I know your nature. I know your soul and your secrets. I know what you are today, what you have been in the past, and what you will be in the future. I know everything. And, I am here to teach you, so you can be true to yourself, so you can be the real Alex.

Why do I want to teach you, you ask? Word number two, Alex. Patience. There is so much to do, and so much to say. So much to teach, and so much to learn. So have patience my little Alex, all will be revealed in time.

Ok, I bet you are thinking that your teacher is "crazy," and I bet you are thinking of all sorts of ways to get yourself out of this little "situation." You are a smart guy, Alex. I'll give you that. But, there is no way out of this, and honestly, you will eventually come to love me, even if you don't love me now. So try not to waste your time on schemes.

I love you Alex. And I want to help you, so please carefully consider what I am about to say next. Burn these words into your brain Alex, because understanding them and respecting them is the key to whether you reach fulfillment in this life, a state of nirvana, or whether you fall into a pit of failure and despair from which you will never recover.

There are multiple copies of the video you just watched. I have them safely stored. In fact, a hidden file is on your partner Rich's computer, ready for me to activate at any second. And, no, you cannot get rid of that file by throwing Rich's computer away, or erasing his hard drive, or any such thing. Oh yes, I know a thing or two about computers, as you have probably figured out. Do not test me. If I find you are wasting time with such shenanigans, rather than learning your lessons, Rich will come in one morning to see his sweet daughter's cherry-red lips wrapped around your cock. What do you think will happen to you then, Alex?

Oh, and in case you think Rich won't mind that you came in his daughter's mouth? That you can just explain it to him, how you finger-banged her in his home, how she finger-fucked your ass, how you bent her over your bed and gave her a good old-fashioned hard fuck, and he will understand, boys-will-be-boys and all of that? Well, that favor Veronica owed me, you remember that one? It was a big one. There is another version of that video, where Veronica does not look quite so willing. You remember, don't you Alex? The second time you fucked Veronica that night, and she asked you to put your hands around her neck? Well, I assure you that this version of the video does not look good at all, Mr. Alex. And in case you have forgotten what that fuck looks like, I have left you a couple of pictures in this book to remind you. There are more like those, and they do not look good for you at all, my little pupil.

So, here's the thing, Alex. You are going to do exactly what I tell you to do, whenever I tell you to do it, and that is all there is to it. Respect, Alex. Respect.

So here is your first assignment my pretty student. Do exactly as I tell you.

Pick up that pair of panties I left in your drawer. You remember those don't you? I'm sure you do. (Veronica looked very sexy in them). After you are done reading this letter, take your pants and underwear off, and put these panties on. Yes, I know they will be a little snug, Alex, but you can do it. I want you to put them on in your office, so I can see you do it. (Yes, I am watching you Alex). Then, you will get dressed again, and drive home.

When you get home, I think it is time for you to go to bed. Don't bother getting on your computer, researching, trying to figure this out, Alex. Remember the cameras and the computer monitoring. Your phone has been taken care of too. And, there is the little matter of GPS. I'm sure you would like to know where that is, but not now. You are to go straight home tonight, Alex.

Before you get in bed, I want you to strip all of your clothes off except for your new panties. Maybe you will be able to sleep tonight with those pretty little panties on? I'm sure the thought of Veronica having worn them, and your hard little cock pressed against the lace will make you want to touch yourself, but no touching tonight!

Finally, there is one last thing for you to do. When you get up tomorrow morning, I want you to hand wash your new panties. You may dry them in the dryer, but you must hand wash them. They are delicate. This will teach you respect and patience. Respect for your new pretties. Patience as you clean them properly. Then, when they are all nice and clean, you will put them on again and wear them to work. (Yes, Alex, you can wear your suit over them. It will be our little secret this time!)

When you get to work, you will open this journal, and you will write me a letter in it. It should be written just after mine, handwritten, in ink. Your first paper, Alex, aren't you excited?!

This letter should tell me how it feels to wear those panties, Alex. How did you feel as you put them on for the first time? How did you feel knowing I was watching you put them on? How did you feel getting into bed with them on? Did you like touching the lace when you washed the panties? As you sit at your desk, wearing them, writing to me, what do they feel like against your skin, Alex? What is your little cock doing all this time? Tell me.

And you must tell me the truth, Alex. I will know, one way or the other, when I read your letter. Do not disappoint me.

When you are done with your letter, tie the ribbon back around the journal. Make it pretty, Alex! Then, put the journal back in your drawer and lock it. Don't worry; I have the key. Then, just go back to work, and go home tonight. When you get home, you can take off your new panties. But only if you want. You may like them too much! And, Alex, when you get home tomorrow night, after a full day in your new panties, no masturbating then either! Patience.

Remember, Alex. Respect, and patience. I can't wait to read your first letter!

Your teacher, Miss Becca

P.S. It was a special treat to see you jack off in your office tonight, Alex! You're so naughty! I did not count on that. But, it made for nice bonus footage on the video didn't it? I had to work fast! XOXO

Alex finished reading the letter and closed the book. He poured himself another drink, and quickly slugged it down, not bothering to savor the fine scotch. Alex picked up the pictures that had fallen from the journal. The first showed him and Veronica on his bed. Veronica, a look of terror on her face, and Alex's hands wrapped around her throat. They are both naked from the waist up. Alex wondered how he had missed that look she had given him. He reproached himself again for his stupidity, his failure to think that night, when a 21-year-old girl asked him to choke her while they fucked.

Alex examined the second picture. It was a picture of Veronica, wearing the same dress from that night, but her hair was dissheveled. She looked distraught, and she had dark bruises on her neck. Alex knew he had not done that to her, but he also knew that if he were to find himself sitting in a prosecutor's office one day, or in front of a jury, that sweet little Veronica could bury a 45-year-old pervert. All of the tension slipped away then because he knew, at least in that moment, he did not have a goddamned choice.

Alex put the pictures back in the journal, and closed it tight. He placed the tumbler, the nearly empty bottle, and the journal back into his desk, and locked the drawer. Then, resigned to his fate, he stood. Facing the computer screen, Alex unbuckled his belt, then slowly removed his pants, one leg after the other. He quickly pushed his boxers to the floor, and he stood for a moment, looking at the wall, wondering where the camera was, contemplating who was watching him. He was exposed, both literally and figuratively. Alex looked down at his cock, that instrument of trouble. It was shriveled, almost completely sucked into his body.

He reached for the white panties, resting on the desk. He slipped them on, and thought briefly how wrong the mysterious Miss Becca had been in her prediction that they might be too "snug." The front panel of the panties was almost completely flat, Alex's cock having virtually disappeared. Alex put his pants back on, walked out the front door, and drove home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds