A Bottomless Day Out Pt. 02

I held my breath as my bare ass met the cold silver seat under the bus shelter, a bright white light illuminating my nudity. I noted the next bus was 8 minutes away. Checking that both sides of the road was clear from cars or people, I let my clothes fall to the ground before spreading my legs and tenderly circling my clit. With a hand on a breast, I did another check before shutting my eyes and biting my lip. Lifting my feet into the air I slid a finger inside my pussy, rocking my hips as I sensually fingered my well used pussy.

After a few pumps and a sexy titty squeeze, I opened my eyes to check my surroundings again. With my public nudity still unseen, I proceeded to hug my knees together into my tits with my feet pointing up and fingered myself that way. I kept my eyes open this time as I figured someone had to come by soon. With my bus now 6 minutes away, I let out an exaggerated moan of pleasure as my finger effortlessly glided in and out of me.

A flicker of a distant set of headlights around the bend of the main road caught my attention. The bend was reasonably far away so I gave my pussy a few more probes before standing up to walk out of the light to the park behind. Two lines of hedges gave the park some privacy from the road with a two metre or so wide opening to pass through. I popped my head back to see a black sedan come into view. Taking a couple steps away from the light but still directly in the centre of the walkway, I got into the doggy style position with my plugged ass facing the road. With my knees nice and spread I faced my head forwards and over extended my back creating a nice arch in it, you know, the way good girls do it.

My pussy continued to wet itself as the car sound I was anticipating finally flew past. I wasn't entirely sure what I'd do if whoever was driving saw me and stopped,especially with my clothes dumped at the seat but that was part of the thrill that was making me so damn horny. The car showed no sign of stopping as it continued to speed off up the road so I quickly got back up and walked my naked self back into the light. Facing the back of the car as it approached a hill, I did a few star jumps, casually throwing my hands into the air without a care for my exposure. I quickly ran onto the road and turned to face my plugged ass to the car, having a quick twerk before it disappeared over the crest of the hill.

With my bus now four minutes away I decided it was time to get dressed so I put my sports bra back on and tied my jacket around my waist again.

When I hopped on the bus there was only one person on board, a young blonde guy sitting towards the front, probably on the way back from a closing shift at a bar or something. I sat towards the middle of the bus as I didn't need as much privacy without as many passengers on board my earlier transportation sessions. I untied my jacket the instant I sat down. Casting it aside, I told myself that was the last time I touched it.

I banked on the guy sitting in front to exit from the front door if he got off, otherwise I was probably in for a panicked jacket grab to cover myself up.

I didn't do an awful lot on the bus ride, I dirty talked myself in my mind, calling myself all sorts of degrading but oh so sexy names. Meanwhile I actually sat like a good girl, I had my hands on my knees which were together for maybe the first time today. The only exception being I was actually completely bottomless.

Every bus stop we passed I wondered if the guy would press the stop button and immediately make a run to the back and check out my lude state of attire, but the moment never came. The nerve racking bus trip reached my stop and it was time for me to stand by my word. And I did, literally.

As I pressed the button for the bus to stop, I took a deep breath in as I stood, detached from my jacket that provided me with my lower body modesty, if you could call it that, for the entire day. As the bus pulled into the kerb I exited from my cover by the seats.

"Holyyy shiiiit!" I exclaimed to myself as I stood in front of the rear doors in the middle of the aisle completely bottomless, almost naked in fact.

With the bus driver getting a lovely side view from his mirror I turned to face him front on, flashing him a full frontal view of my bare pussy. Giving him a cheeky smile, wave and a word of thanks, I hopped off the bus.

A gush of wind brushed past my pussy as I stepped off, the change of atmosphere drew my attention to what exactly was going on. The only item of clothing I had left was my sports bra and a pair of sunglasses. I guess you could say my ass was covered by a bright blue gem. I wriggled my toes as I looked down.

"Ah yes, good thing I've got shoes on!" I said aloud.

I looked up as the bus pulled away from the kerb, the blonde guy potentially oblivious to my latest act of sin. The road was dead silent, warm yellow street lamps gently lit it up on either side, also illuminating the footpaths.

I proudly stepped out onto the road to cross to head towards the carpark where my car was. I appreciated every jiggle of my bare ass with each step as my ponytail swished behind me, in sync. The road remained quiet as I strutted the last hundred or so metres to the carpark, swaying my ass as I walked to better stimulate my plugged ass. With a strong desire to show myself off to someone, I walked past the carpark towards the closest bus stop another few metres down. I stripped off my bra, setting my bus pass and sunglasses aside, I spun it in the air above my head on one finger before launching it into the carpark where it flopped onto the ground.

"Not touching you again either. Thats for a horny guy to wank to later." I condescended.

Now naked at the bus stop, I stood under the little shelter. With the lighting not quite as bright as the last stop, I wasn't as 'on show' but I was definitely easily noticeable. With a hint of aggression, I grabbed a tit in each hand. Squeezing my breasts in circular motions, I alternated into a nipple rub before cycling back to squeezing.

With my feet wide apart while I stood, I talked dirty aloud as I played with my tits.

"Yeahhh, does that feel good does it? It feels good you dirty slut doesn't it? You like spreading your legs with your ass plugged on the main road huh? Yeahhh. Ohhhh yeahhh. Say it hun. Say you like it you little whore. Ohhhh!!"

"Yeaah! I love iiiit!" I moaned back at myself.

"Millie loves getting naked in public doesn't she, showing off her sexy body to anyone that wants to see it."

"Yeahh Millie's a dirty little slut that loves showing herself sexy body off. I want them all to jerk off over me!" I said while licking my lips.

Spinning around to face my ass to the road, I spread my feet as wide as they could go and got on my tippy toes the best I could. I bent over at the hips, leaving my legs straight and spread whilst still playing with my tits.

"You want it don't you? You crave the attention so much. You want a guy to pull over and fuck you don't you. Yeahhhh, oh yeahhhh you do. Fuck you're a dirty little cumslut. Say it Millie. Tell the world that Millie is a dirty little cumslut." I said to myself

"Yeahhh, please pull over and fuck me in my tight pussy, I'm a dirty little cumslut!" I yelled a little louder as my pussy oozed in response.

As if I asked for it, I heard a car coming from across the road, the same way my bus came in. Swallowing my dirty talk from earlier, I stood my posture back up and brought my legs together again. With my cute, plugged butt facing the incoming car, I placed both my hands together above my head, holding onto a pole supporting the bus shelter at full extension. I poked my ass back towards the road to accentuate my butt plug and posed as the car passed. It definitely slowed but continued to drive off. I was too scared to turn and face the car because I was afraid I'd know them and actually be known as a genuine flashing cumslut in my social circles.

As soon as the car passed, I quickly grabbed my bus pass and sunglasses and ran off to my car in case they turned around to actually come fuck the naked, plugged, slut literally begging for it. With my key still in the spot I left it, I hopped in and drove in the direction of home. With my pussy dribbling into my car seat, I knew I needed to do something about it.

I raced back home and snuck up stairs in my apartment. I exchanged my tan sandals for a pair of black six inch stilettos and put a thin, black, lace choker around my neck. Next, I grabbed my purple ten inch dildo. This one had a suction cup on the end and was reasonably girthy. I loved riding this one, which was exactly what I had it for. Leaving my butt plug in place, I did the best that I could to sneak back out in my heels while naked and holding a rather large dildo in hand.

I clunked my way out of my apartment, hiding my keys on my car tyre before making my way down the footpath. I lived around the corner from an oval. They would play sports like soccer or rugby during Winter so it had some decent size. It also backed onto the main road, the same one I'd been exposing myself on tonight.

As I turned the corner to enter the park from the opposite corner, I started tapping my dildo on my ass cheek in anticipation of what was to come, or cum.

As an irregular in heels, it was a slow walk across with the pointed heel digging into the grass inconsistently over each step. Around about the halfway mark I started getting the hang of the walking style, but still probably looked a little awkward as I stumbled across while clutching my dildo.

The ass taps from my dildo transitioned to a gentle graze from the shaft against my slit. I moaned as I eyed a car passing on the main road, my naked body most likely hidden in the darkness of the unlit park. My pussy leaked onto the ten inch cock as it slid back and forth, scooping my cum and smearing it all over. I tilted my head back and shuddered, impatiently awaiting the next stage.

I eventually made it to the main road, a couple of tall, wide trees spaced a few metres apart lined the edge of the grass before a concrete footpath separated the park from the road. Squatting down and facing the road on the path between two trees, I was so exposed. Not only were my tits and pussy so visible, my identity and reputation were on the line too. However, my desire to be seen riding this cock to an orgasm was stronger than my fear of getting caught, so I continued.

With my feet apart slightly wider than my ass cheeks, I slid the dildo underneath onto the path and shuffled over it. Spreading my knees wide open I nestled my pussy over the tip of the penis, clutching a breast while my other hand held the toy in place.

My leaking pussy welcomed the dildo inside me as I gasped with light shock from the girthy insertion. I moaned as I slid down the shaft, my flexibility only allowing the cock to go in about six inches. Clamping my thumb and index finger onto my nipple, I squealed in delight as I rode the cock roadside. Looking around the quiet, main road I smiled to myself, happy with my decision to fuck myself in such a public place. I let out a few moans as I bounced along the six inches of cock made available to me, my butt plug tweaking around inside me from my vigorous movements and my choker tensioning my neck as I breathed in sexual delight, stimulating me further.

I fucked myself undisturbed for a little while before my legs got a bit sore from that position so I changed it up. With my back facing the road, I put my knees on the grass and spread my feet a bit wider than my hips. Reaching from the front, I held the dildo in place again and slid my throbbing pussy over it again. In this position I could get more depth from the shaft, my body sliding down about seven inches before toying with the line of pain over pleasure. The thought of plunging myself ten inches deep most definitely turned me on so I pushed through to around eight inches with each bounce.

As my tits bounced up and down, I moaned to myself with each plunge. It wasn't long before I heard a car behind me. Choosing to ignore it, I increased the volume of my moans as I fucked the ten inch cock harder and faster, hoping that I put on a nice display. I heard the car zoom past and up the road as I pulled my pussy off the cock, sliding my clit against the well lubricated shaft.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned.

I spent some time sliding against my clit as I knew it would help me get there before hopping back onto the cock. With the clit rub aiding me, it wasn't long before I felt an orgasm brewing. I breathed sharp ins and outs as I fucked myself hard and fast, the pending orgasm teasing me and refusing to let go just yet. My mind raced to the choker around my neck being the only item of clothing on myself as I sat on this ten inch cock by the main road with my ass plugged.

Simultaneously, I grabbed a tit and squeezed it as hard as I could while the shaft pumped me with every down pull of my hips.

"Fuuuuuuuck! Oh yes, yes, yeeees." I yelled out as the orgasm slowly took over.

My grip tightened on my tit as my body awkwardly seized up while the gush of my last orgasm of the day hit me. I attempted to continue riding while I twitched around in pure pleasure before settling seven inches deep on my pussy pleaser, goosebumps shivering down my spine.

"Oh shit that was good." I said as I cupped my breasts with both hands while catching my breath.

I gently rode the dildo as I reflected on the day. Flashing myself on the bus into the city, then the flash fest at the park, the cinema, lunch, the trains, then the buses, the playground and bus stops before here. Countless orgasms and plenty of fun, with a naked streak across the park in stilettos followed by a cock ride to finish, what a perfect day off work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds